Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-14, 11:45   Link #1881
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
cyz ~ nice one ^_^ feena looks really hot my only complaint is why are there lines on the left and right sides and the text shouldnt be highlighted...8/10
shimi_gami ~ its good but the image is blurry and the sides are too empty...7.5/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 12:26   Link #1882
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Mmm, I removed my new sig (due to some minor problems) for the time being. For now, I switched back to Nemu.

Deathkillz: Ayu FTW! 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 12:56   Link #1883
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by celcius View Post
Spoiler for Which one's better?:
They both looks beautiful. ^^ 10/10 I like the one on the left better tho, it has nicer composition.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 13:13   Link #1884
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

Gawd, haven't been in this forum for a while...

@Secca
Plain, Simple... I'll give a 6/10

So, anyone want to rate THESE siggies...

Spoiler for My siggy...:

I think I'll go look at my siggy shop... Sorry for not being here...
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 15:33   Link #1885
K. Yamato
Sae's Lover
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to K. Yamato
@~Tsukuyomi: Absolutely awsome sigs! Really love the abstract feel to them. Only thing I might have a problem is the font. Other than that they're awsome!

Cheers!
-Jason-

Please visit my museum here at AnimeSuki ^^ Here
K. Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 16:35   Link #1886
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

err, kinda late for some rating ~~

deathkillz : the bg is simple, and a little empty, however, you gave a nice impression of radiance for the 2 portraits, along the good font for the center text.
nice sig, but i feel like the sig a little unbalanced because of the different head size (the imbalancing effect is worse since the heads are identical).
nevertherless, this is good ! 8/10

Secca : simple and effective : some calm, melancholy and relief. (imo ^^") . maybe some effects on the BG could add more stress on shana and haruhi ^^. 7.5/10

~tsukuyomi :
1) dark saber : i would say : the particles on the signature are badly blended, making them a bit "unnatural". yet, nice balance of light . 8/10

2) the best among the 4, imo. the effects around the girl and the sword are nicely blended. (it lacks of text however. i'm maybe too nitpicking XD) 9/10

3) the font seems a bit... "strange" (well, i have maybe some weird tastes XD). i'm not really sure about the effectfs around the center, it doesn't really seem to fit with the frail girl. 7/10

4) humm, to be honest, i feel that sig a bit contradictory (the effects don't suit the character style at all, imo). i dunno how to explain but well ~~ 6/10

K.Yamato : one thing : impressive. the colour scheme fits perfectly with nayuki and the BG ! ^^. however... i think the font could be something smoother, melancholic/sweet... but well, it's already damn nice like this. 9.5/10

here are mine, not really fresh from the oven (i should check here more often ~~)

Spoiler for 2 signatures:
Old 2006-10-14, 16:47   Link #1887
~Tsukuyomi

@ Yamato

Siggy has a nice tone to it... Its nicely blend and the text is good... Though, I'm not sure who this Jayson is, so I should not be rating someone's siggy made by someone else...

@Klashikari

First siggy feels more like a couple images clumped together... Kinda hard to put your point across...

But in your second siggy, your point goes into people's head... And hands and feets and heart and so forth... Better of the two...

Spoiler for Rate this one:

Just made that one today after going into my siggy shop... This was suppose to be someone's request, but I liked it so much, I'm keeping...
Old 2006-10-14, 16:59   Link #1888
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

~tsukuyomi : in fact, the first sig is based on an event, it surely won't be understood for most of people, i know XD.

for your sig, i feel it's bad the signature is a bit short, since it's really good !
i would say some blue could match better the calm of the picture ^^ ( in fact, i feel the mood from the signature is not that happy, so the joyfulness from pink is rather a second choice, but again, this is only my silly taste i guess XD)

however, is it the original picture like that, or the hair became extremely dark because of some blending?

anyway, a big 9/10 for this (i prefer the black and white, though under this colour scheme, the hair are kinda too dark from the rest)
Old 2006-10-14, 17:40   Link #1889
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post

Spoiler for 2 signatures:
wow realy nice...
1) the effects are stunning...and i really love the texture...
but the BG seems a bit odd with 2 "faces" and a somewat empty gap in between them...the font could have bee made to fit this type of sig more better but i do like how you duplicated the text for the effect ^__^ 8.5/10

2)same plus points as your first one but this time its a lot more smooth...i just cnt find any faults so its a perfect 10/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 17:48   Link #1890
Cyz
"Show it to me"

K. Yamato: Ah someone other than Ayu I like it. 10/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-10-14, 19:44   Link #1891
K. Yamato
Sae's Lover
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to K. Yamato
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tsukuyomi View Post
@ Yamato

Siggy has a nice tone to it... Its nicely blend and the text is good... Though, I'm not sure who this Jayson is, so I should not be rating someone's siggy made by someone else...
Um...heh that is my designs name my ACTUAL name is Jason but the Y came up as something so it didnt look so boring. If you havent seen my works check them out! http://jaysondesigns.net has anime wallpapers and other things =3

@Cyz: Haha love it that much huh? And thank you ^_^.

-Jason-

Please visit my museum here at AnimeSuki ^^ Here
K. Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-14, 20:39   Link #1892
~Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Yamato View Post
Um...heh that is my designs name my ACTUAL name is Jason but the Y came up as something so it didnt look so boring. If you havent seen my works check them out! http://jaysondesigns.net has anime wallpapers and other things =3

-Jason-
Ah, I see... At least I know you're are somewhat of an expert...

@Cyz

Nicely flow siggy you got there... I could see that's from JaYson, so I'll give him a 8/10

Here is another new siggy I just made... It was suppose to make fun of a Beck siggy from another forumer in another forum...

^ Please rate...
Old 2006-10-14, 21:31   Link #1893
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Thanks for helping me make up my mind ^^

~Tsukuyomi:
(Nagato Yuki) Veeeery nice blending~ and the composition is great as well. 9/10
(BW and Red) I like the one with the red hue more, but both are very nice. 9.5/10
K. Yamato: [Nayuki bias] The color is fitting for Nayuki, and it's also pleasing to the eyes. Soft colors are great~ 10/10
Klashikari: I think width can be reduced by about 1/3. The placing of some are somewhat weird, especially the "Cleaver of Insanity". Finally, I don't agree with the font you chose for Rena's name. 7/10
Secca: It matches well with your avatar color-wise. If you can add up an autumn BG as well, it'd be great. Haruhi and Shana in one sig is the awesomeness~ 8.5/10
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 10:53   Link #1894
Dragonfly <3

celcius- Very cute, I love the colors and images you used. 9/10
Dragonfly <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 15:17   Link #1895
Necrodeath

celcius - Nice air sig. I don't thinkt he small pieces really fit in though might look better with just the air background and the text. 7/10

Dragonfly <3 - Pinky Border doesn't stand out (the only parts where you can see the border is where the girl touches it). A bit too plain for my tastes 5/10

~Tsukuyomi - No border Even a simple border is nice, makes the sig stand out more from the forum. I like the idea behind it, never watched Beck, never will either so I have no idea what's it about (except that it's about music ^^ I think ) I don't like the silhouette of the girl behind the text. Can't say for sure if the character in the front is walking away from the silhouette, or that it's just part of the name/text. 6/10

K. Yamato - Too dreamy for me I like the subtle text effect, but the Jayson Designs was very hard to read. Don't know if it's just me or if you made it that way ^^ 8/10
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 19:39   Link #1896
Cyz
"Show it to me"

@ Tsukiyomi: Most of my sigs were made by K. Yamato. Yup, I owe it all to him

Dragonfly <3: I like it. The fact that her head is cut off and just showing half of her face is very very temptatious (is that even a word? ) Anyway, colors matches well and it makes the sig even more...uh...sexy. Your name seems a little blurry but who cares no? That's one good sig. 10/10

- New sig made by a friend from another forum. This is Otonashi Saya from the anime Blood+...in case you're not paying attention the text above
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-10-15 at 19:59. Reason: New sig and change of font color
Old 2006-10-15, 23:44   Link #1897
Bakumatsu
Baku

Send a message via AIM to Bakumatsu
My siggies

oops i posted a diff thread for mine sry again x_X but here are my siggies
first one i made

second is the one i have on
and third Ouran highschool host club siggie
Bakumatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 23:49   Link #1898
~Tsukuyomi

@dragonfly
I don't approve of the perverted stuff... So I'll just not rate you...

@Necrodeath
Borders doesn't define the siggy much... Also, I hang out in a lot of forum... Most of them are very dark...

Staying on subject, your siggy is to hard to see... Your text is to dark, you can't even see it... A random Death in the middle of the clash kinda ruins it... 3/10

@Cyz
So another person made a siggy for you??? I kinda feel bad for this JaYson person because he has to put up with requests and later they just ditch his art *sigh*...

Well, the siggy has an ohkay depth and text is great... How the color spreads kinda bothers me a bit... Image quality is kinda blur-ish... 8/10

@Bakumatsu
Yep, you're a baka for making a new topic and not having an eye for things... As an artist, I command you to train your eyes next time... As for your siggy

Final Fantasy X:
Yuna, Tidus with lowered opacity, text, could be cloud filter background, either color balanced or gradient map... 2/10

Ouran HS Club:
Image, possible soft brush on bottom right corner, text, color balance or gradient map... Another 2/10

My advice:
Try to understand the functions of Photoshop... If you use GIMP or just plain MS Paint, I feel sorry for you...

Well, here is a new siggy I made... Browsing through the Kanon Wall, Image, Gif., etc thread and found a nice picture of Ayu... Couldn't resist, so made something out of it...

Not the best work I've done, but sure is effective...
Old 2006-10-16, 00:11   Link #1899
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Deathkillz : she's so cute! 10/10
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 04:30   Link #1900
Shini_GamI
YuI

Send a message via MSN to Shini_GamI
~Tsukuyomi - you might consider having a 2 pixel white border and a 1 pixel black border and see how it turns out, the quality of the stock is kinda low i think, the background kinda doesnt suit it, but thats probably because you want to emphasis the loneliness ayu is having heh... 8/10
Bakumatsu - as tsukuyomi had stated.... the first one is too plain, 3/10... as for your second one, it kind of doesn't feel right, 3/10
tea_ser - Her hands are a bit blurry, you havnt rubbed out all the surroundings of your stock completely, it is still visible... overall quite good, 7/10 (p.s, I liked your avatar though ^^!)
Shini_GamI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature