AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2004-12-03, 17:52   Link #281
MasaMune
Custom User Title

Benoit, here? Heh, odd thing I happened to stumble upon this thread. I remember you from your time on BeGN I was part of the crew, sadly the site went downhill fast the last couple of months, not that you care I guess, so I left.

On topic: Only ero-games I've played were X-change 2 and True Love, I liked the latter best, because of the higher interactivity and semi-nice storyline.
MasaMune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 23:52   Link #282
bishounen_blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Murasame
Because that person said more people did not loike it wit the hentai scenes.
It's just like AzureLight said. Natsuna is an unusual case. Usually popular ero games that have stories good enough to be sold to the general public are ported to console with the ero scenes removed. Like kj1980 said, these games are often made with the console market in mind, so the ero scenes can be taken out without messing up the story too much. But you're still losing part of the original game, that's why they often give you extra characters etc to make up for that loss. I've heard of people who enjoy both versions, but after playing both it feels like "something is missing" from the ported version. Of course, something is missing. Now with Natsuna it's the opposite. Something is added. It all depends on how the addition was made. Obviously the just carelessy threw in ero scenes to sell the game on the PC market. Such an addition didn't fit the story, so people were upset. So please don't misunderstand. The erotic content itself wasn't the problem, but rather the way it was inserted into a story where it didn't belong. Remember, these same people who complained about the ero scenes in Natsuna are ero game fans.
bishounen_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 11:02   Link #283
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Quote:
So now I'm wondering if you can be more specific as to how dark this game really is. Unless it's in the same vein as something like crescendo, I'll prolly be retreating my wallet back to my pocket.
I'm not sure how you see Crescendo as a shade of dark. However, everything known about the game's content is here:
http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/For...ML/002072.html
Quote:
Are you sure? It's usually the case when a good H-game being de-sexed and ported to consoles.
I know. I trust my source, though.
Quote:
Benoit, here? Heh, odd thing I happened to stumble upon this thread. I remember you from your time on BeGN I was part of the crew, sadly the site went downhill fast the last couple of months, not that you care I guess, so I left.
Hi! Always nice to run into a fellow Belgian.
What was your name on BeGN?

The only thing I heard about BeGN recently is from David from A Shop Less Ordinary. That BeGN did a nasty thing after which ASLO removed their forum.
I got banned from BeGN because I was pissed at the administrator. Sent a PM to him where I let out my anger (it wasn't a flame, though), and... banned.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-04, 15:17   Link #284
MasaMune
Custom User Title

It was ShadowPhoenix/Pheeny, and yeah there was some mess going on between Dennis and David which resulted in a plethora of flames being exchanged . Dennis is now starting a new site named bloh.be or something, but I've decided to leave. I don't believe things will suddenly be a lot different, so meh.
Old 2004-12-04, 15:48   Link #285
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

For some reason I thought it was you, thinking of the avatar with Mr. Feeny.
Yes, I do remember you.
Didn't know you were part of the crew, though.

So, got a 60 Hz-compatible TV yet?
Heh, that's about the only topic I remember we raised up.
Old 2004-12-08, 05:24   Link #286
pastremnants

I haven't played any games but the ones that are online and i find games like frank's adventure fun or the hentai puzzles
by the way if anyone has played hentai puzzle 3 whats the scrambled word i can't figure it out....
pastremnants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 16:27   Link #287
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Fast question about Doukyuusei 2(Maybe Kj knows about this?)

I have a fast question. Okay yesterday I was on a website about to order a game and while I was looking around on what to order, I noticed that Doukyuusei 2 wasn't on the list. I figured it must have been sold on. Now today I looked on Elf's website and I went to their line up and I found out Doukyuusei 2 wasn't on that list either. This isn't really a problem for me since my Doukyuusei 2 is safetly stored away But now I'm curious. My question is whats up? Did Elf stop making the game or something and if so how come?
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 16:42   Link #288
MasaMune
Custom User Title

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit
For some reason I thought it was you, thinking of the avatar with Mr. Feeny.
Yes, I do remember you.
Didn't know you were part of the crew, though.

So, got a 60 Hz-compatible TV yet?
Heh, that's about the only topic I remember we raised up.
Actually, I will have on tomorrow...at last
Old 2004-12-13, 10:03   Link #289
maohayato
Evil God

favorite at the moment is Artificial Girl 2.

it has no story, but the ecchi action is great.
maohayato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 14:25   Link #290
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

That's not ecchi action in Jinkou 2....it's Sexy Beach with the ability to "create" a girl...
Old 2004-12-13, 20:24   Link #291
maohayato
Evil God

well its all up to the player if you want to leave your girl happy or sad. depending on the level of satisfaction you give her, her responses to the player change. the happier the better.
maohayato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 21:46   Link #292
kenshin77

I'm currently enjoying Hitomi, and Let's Meow Meow right now, even with the really bad V-mate systems , and I am eagerly waiting Little My Maid to come out. I think that game will be probably the most eagerly awaited english bishoujo game ever.
kenshin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 23:35   Link #293
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin77
[...]I think that game will be probably the most eagerly awaited english bishoujo game ever.
I wonder why. Is it because people are expecting it to be great, or because they have been waiting literally years for Peach Princess to get the work done (aka the "give us the god-damn game already" syndrome). Maybe a little of both

I've only had the game pre-ordered for about 1 year, unlike some who ordered it back in in 2001. Considering how long they have been waiting, the game had better be worth it, or there might be screams for blood
Old 2004-12-19, 00:26   Link #294
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3
I've only had the game pre-ordered for about 1 year, unlike some who ordered it back in in 2001. Considering how long they have been waiting, the game had better be worth it, or there might be screams for blood
Guilty
Old 2004-12-19, 11:33   Link #295
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Yeah, I think it's a combination of both.
The game looked promising, and then it took so long to arrive.
Makes for big anticipation.
Old 2004-12-19, 12:41   Link #296
DingoEnderZOE2

What are you guys looking forward to in this game? I never heard of this.
Old 2004-12-19, 13:38   Link #297
AG3
Inactive ex-WoW addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
What are you guys looking forward to in this game? I never heard of this.
By Japanese standards, it might not be all that outstanding. But seeing ero-games with simulation elements is pretty rare in English. As for the exact details of the game, I have to admit I'm not all too familiar with it. I'm sure the PP board has a lot of info about it though, after so many years a lot of info must've crept in there.
Old 2004-12-19, 16:14   Link #298
FireEmporer
*Huggling Flonne*

Send a message via AIM to FireEmporer Send a message via Yahoo to FireEmporer
Forgive my Utter stupidity, But what exactly Are Ero/H Games?
FireEmporer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-19, 20:07   Link #299
kenshin77

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireEmporer
Forgive my Utter stupidity, But what exactly Are Ero/H Games?
May I suggest that you go 5 or so pages back of this thread, and read some of kj1980's posts on the existance of ero/H/Bishoujo games, and how they came about, his posts are very interesting, and are a good read.

But basically Ero/Hentai games are dating sims, and they are unique part of the Japan's gaming world.
kenshin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 20:52   Link #300
DingoEnderZOE2

Thought I should give my thoughts on what I think of a recent Ero-game I got.It's a game from ELF company and It's called 同級生(Doukyuusei) for Windows. It's a remake of the old DOS versions of the game that goes by the same title. Since this is a remake, changes are to be expected right? Well if you played the DOS version before playing this, most of those changes aren't good at all.

There were a tons of problems with the game, Like Takurou(The main character A.K.A. you.) not being the same guy he was in the original DOS version,How they changed some of the girls Love scenes(Like Hiromi. didn't like her change at all. And can anyone tell me who would fall asleep in a love hotel before you do anything?? ),How you almost absolutely HAVE to meet a girl as much as you can after the love scene to win them.(Reiko got me my first time on that area. And I'm still having trouble getting Yayoi to stop saying she likes me as a little brother when I confess.)

There were some changes to the game that I liked. Like how everyone and I mean EVERYONE but the main character is voiced,Some of the new CGs in the game, how bright and pretty it looks compared to the DOS version, And the complete remake of the girls endings. Reiko's ending was kind of nice. They both grew old together, and Takurou dies. I thought that was so sad. Plus Misa Tanaka's ending connects to Doukyuusei 2, and I thought Misa saying good bye to Takurou before getting on the train to Eighty Eight Town(Where Doukyuusei 2 takes place) Was a nice touch.

My biggest complaint with the game and this is a big problem, is just like
Doukyuusei 2, IT'S IN FULL SCREEN!!! There's no way I can put the game
into a window so I can easily type up the text and translate later
like I did with Kakyuusei 2.There's also no way I can minimize the
game so I can look at a guide and switch back. I would always have to
keep turning the game off and on just to look at a guide. Sigh: I
can't just ask my friend to borrow his laptop like I did last time either.

Anyway its a good game I recommend it. But I also recommend trying the DOS version if you can. For those who also played do you guys mind sharing your opinions of this game Windows version or DOS or both?

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2004-12-20 at 21:02.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel