here's a revised one
Kira + Cagalli = X-Rounder Natural / Flit Asuno
Kira + Fllay = Super Pilot Asemu Asuno
Kira + Lacus = Kio Asuno
Let's quote Darth Vader from Star Wars prequel Episode 3:

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOoooooooooouuuuuuu...................! !!!!"
Old 2012-09-06, 23:55   Link #4342
monster

Let's quote Kira: I'll Destroy you, then Saviour you.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 23:57   Link #4343
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Seriously, Kio's features are akin to a Lacus/Kira lovechild. The blue eyes and brown hair, then you add his attitude.
Old 2012-09-07, 00:01   Link #4344
monster

Well, on a serious note, I think Kira and Lacus would've adjusted their child(ren) better to war than Flit so that he/she/they won't have to be like Kio. The problem with Kio is that he had to learn by himself about seeing the enemy as human beings because of the way Flit raised him.

Kio entered the war thinking the enemy as non-humans and, when confronted with the opposite, he "panicked" (for lack of a better term on my part) and went to the other extreme of battle in trying to protect everyone.
Old 2012-09-07, 00:21   Link #4345
PzIVf3

There is no strategical gain for the Feddies to capture that island if Uzumi order to destroy the Mass-driver and the military installation in the first place rather than endangering the civilian lives.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 00:26   Link #4346
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
There is no strategical gain for the Feddies to capture that island if Uzumi order to destroy the Mass-driver and the military installation in the first place rather than endangering the civilian lives.
Destroying the mass driver and Morgenroete is a loss to Orb.
Old 2012-09-07, 00:57   Link #4347
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
You’re right. In the end, the Feddies gain nothing by waging war with ORB (except for bringing ORB to its knees). Still, to be fair, the Feddies did not know that Uzumi will destroy all those precious facilities until he did.

(also, the Feddie fleet at that time was led by that crazy sonuvab***h Azrail, so yeah )
Old 2012-09-07, 02:58   Link #4348
bio9205
Reborn

Amazing episode. This is the first time I'm watching SEED, and the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings was really a twist for me! (Which is pretty amazing, considering the fact that I've seen so many SEED/Destiny spoilers everywhere I pretty much know what's about to happen.) Probably my favourite episode so far - great MS fights, and very emotional ending. I didn't like Uzumi when I first saw him, but I really admire his passion in fighting for what he believes in. Can't wait to see where the rest of the series takes us.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 04:18   Link #4349
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
[/
Sorry for bringing up an old post, I just wanted to share my thoughts on this Perfect Strike/Freedom concept.

I love it. Personally, even though it's just a strike pack, I like it many times over the Freedom.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2012-09-07 at 06:25.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 06:56   Link #4350
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Amazing episode. This is the first time I'm watching SEED, and the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings was really a twist for me! (Which is pretty amazing, considering the fact that I've seen so many SEED/Destiny spoilers everywhere I pretty much know what's about to happen.) Probably my favourite episode so far - great MS fights, and very emotional ending. I didn't like Uzumi when I first saw him, but I really admire his passion in fighting for what he believes in. Can't wait to see where the rest of the series takes us.
Eh, they foreshadowed it plenty of times before the reveal. Though it makes their earlier interactions awkward since they could be seen as romantic. Luckily Kira had Flay to keep him from going for Cagalli and Cagalli ran into Athrun who seduced her with his sexy abs and shoulders.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:18   Link #4351
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Eh, they foreshadowed it plenty of times before the reveal. Though it makes their earlier interactions awkward since they could be seen as romantic. Luckily Kira had Flay to keep him from going for Cagalli and Cagalli ran into Athrun who seduced her with his sexy abs and shoulders.
Damn, I was really rooting for Athrun x Lacus. Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead. That would've been interesting.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:41   Link #4352
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead.
You should know there is a Pro Flay Group in AS, so that declaration is pretty dangerous...

Anyway... I always have thought even before that Kira may end up with Lacus since it very obvious... If any case I would thought Kira ending with Flay if Arthrun will end with Lacus... Cagalli on the other hand... she's torned between Arthrun and Kira.. it was hard to decide....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:42   Link #4353
I Fail at Life

Can't wait to see what/if they do to episode 45-50,43-48 in the remaster.

When Freedom took that swing at forbidden,was that also in the Original?

Overall nice episode.As good as the original,no better.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-07, 07:44   Link #4354
I Fail at Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
You should know there is a Pro Flay Group in AS, so that declaration is pretty dangerous...

Anyway... I always have thought even before that Kira may end up with Lacus since it very obvious... If any case I would thought Kira ending with Flay if Arthrun will end with Lacus... Cagalli on the other hand... she's torned between Arthrun and Kira.. it was hard to decide....
More like she had no choice,when the Revelation was revealed.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:48   Link #4355
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fail at Life View Post
Well, it paid well for Cagalli-Chan...
Old 2012-09-07, 07:53   Link #4356
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:

don't worry, we don't do human sacrifices.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:55   Link #4357
I Fail at Life

Quote:
Well, it paid well for Cagalli-Chan...
As in what? As in getting with athrun
Old 2012-09-07, 07:57   Link #4358
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Yeah, Kira x Cagalli interaction before the reveal kinda reminds me of Princess Leia who French-kissed her own brother in Empire Strikes Back.
Old 2012-09-07, 07:58   Link #4359
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
don't worry, we don't do human sacrifices.
*laughs...

Now, now, you're here? when it comes to her you're pretty fast..!!!!

Quote:
As in what? As in getting with athrun
Spoiler for GSeed Ending for some first time viewers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Yeah, Kira x Cagalli interaction before the reveal kinda reminds me of Princess Leia who French-kissed her own brother in Empire Strikes Back.
They did??? I mean Kira???? I'll checked my Dvd if it did!
Old 2012-09-07, 08:07   Link #4360
Destined_Fate

No, Kira and Cagalli didn't kiss in the series. Though I'm sure you can find fanart somewhere since many fans didn't get the hints thrown out before the reveal.

Quote:
Damn, I was really rooting for Athrun x Lacus. Flay's a slut, Kira should have gone for Cagalli instead. That would've been interesting.
Flay isn't a slut, she was a virgin before she had sex with Kira(Hence her pain when he did the deed and the tears coming out of her eyes since she just gave up everything to a guy she hates for letting her father die) and like she said her arrangement with Sai was between their parents. Flay did still love Sai but she dropped him because she initially wanted Kira to suffer for going easy on Athrun and not saving her father like he said he would. Later Flay did fall in love with Kira which Sai even points out that what started out as hate turned into love because Kira is too much of a bro to hate even if he failed to save her father. Flay even has flashbacks of when Kira was being nice to her and didn't just want her around for her body.

This did turn out to be true, after she got past her denial stage, and she really wanted to get with Kira again before her death.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep