AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-29, 20:58   Link #81
Arisato_Yuuto
Nandaka shiawase~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyxor View Post
WOAH thats some wall of text up there @.@
My bad
I always did that when someone got interested on my posts
Old 2009-06-30, 19:51   Link #82
King_of_Yuri
Approver of Yuri Pairings
*Author

Just rewatched Episode 13, and here is my verdict: Ritsu + red nose from the cold + hair down + pajamas = SQUEEEEEEEE! I want to hug her, and squeeze her, and pet her, and kiss her, and love her, and snuggle her--

Okay I'm done.
Old 2009-06-30, 20:55   Link #83
Arisato_Yuuto
Nandaka shiawase~

General Ritsu = Ikemen!
Ritsu with her bangs down = more Ikemen
Old 2009-07-01, 16:16   Link #84
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_Yuri View Post
Just rewatched Episode 13, and here is my verdict: Ritsu + red nose from the cold + hair down + pajamas = SQUEEEEEEEE! I want to hug her, and squeeze her, and pet her, and kiss her, and love her, and snuggle her--

Okay I'm done.
Jesus, just do anything short of smothering her so she can live to be passed on to someone else...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-07-01, 19:43   Link #85
King_of_Yuri
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Jesus, just do anything short of smothering her so she can live to be passed on to someone else...
I don't need to worry about that--I'm her only fan. Everyone else loves Mio. XD
Old 2009-07-01, 20:44   Link #86
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_Yuri View Post
I don't need to worry about that--I'm her only fan. Everyone else loves Mio. XD
Yeah, well, I just realized many weeks later there's a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer with the purchase of a Mio, so I want a free Ritsu, dammit...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-07-05, 16:02   Link #87
King_of_Yuri
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Yeah, well, I just realized many weeks later there's a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer with the purchase of a Mio, so I want a free Ritsu, dammit...
Fair enough--you'll have to figure out how to get to an alternate universe though.
Old 2009-11-13, 13:45   Link #88
Milu

I think episode 12 might've made me a Ritsu fan. Her saying "We all love you" to a tearful Yui is one big crowning moment of heartwarming, especially since you'd expect to hear that from Mio or Mugi instead!
Old 2009-12-05, 18:44   Link #89
Milu

http://animeblips.dailyradar.com/story/k_on_04_ritsu/

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I found it funny.

Warning: if your fandom of Yui, Mio, or Mugi is serious business, then stay far away from this article.
Old 2009-12-05, 21:19   Link #90
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milu View Post
http://animeblips.dailyradar.com/story/k_on_04_ritsu/

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I found it funny.

Warning: if your fandom of Yui, Mio, or Mugi is serious business, then stay far away from this article.
Ah, but he fails entirely in one respect.....Ritsu likes Mio.....so obviously....what he says is nullified by the girl herself.
Old 2010-01-01, 17:48   Link #91
awkwardanimals

My favorite out of the girls. She seems the most relateable and funny,too.
Old 2010-01-02, 11:10   Link #92
Chocolate Pocky

RITSU IS TOTAALY AWESOME!!!

Just thought I'd say it,you know I love Ritsu,she's funny and kind of a dork(in a good way o'course) She's just such an awesome character.
Old 2010-01-02, 11:34   Link #93
Sparvid
*hic*

Hopefully second season = more Ritsu with her bangs down
Old 2010-02-15, 15:30   Link #94
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Ritsu is my close second favorite, behind Yui. There's something about her enormous enthusiasm that makes for quite a likable character. Plus, she likes scaring Mio, whom I don't like all that much (probably a result of the fan hype), that makes her a winner in my book. And she is freakishly cute with her hair down.

However, I find her a bit too enthusiastic at times and it gets tiring after a certain point. This is why I prefer Yui, who is usually more relaxed and less hyper than Ritsu.
Old 2010-02-25, 07:42   Link #95
CaptGloval
New Macross soon

I don't know if it's an intended consequence of the forehead emphasis in the character design, but Ritsu's eyes can be quite expressive.
Old 2010-05-23, 16:23   Link #96
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

(posting this here because the thread is languishing a bit)

Ritsu writes her name in romaji and, more interestingly, writes it using the alternative "tu" instead of "tsu". Noticed this when a piece of fan art surfaced that had her name spelled "Ritu"...

Here's the signature scan ... also note
1) how terrible (but girly) that Mio's signature is.
2) how no-nonsense kid-like Azusa's is.
3) how upperclass ornate Mugi's is.
4) But Ritsu/Ritu definitely uses the alternative style romaji - amusing

Old 2010-05-24, 08:48   Link #97
Fuwari-Yukari
The Lazy-Miko

Send a message via MSN to Fuwari-Yukari
I like her hair down >: So kawaii desu, her voice is so xD cute i really like her, but instead of her hair, (RUMORS) I heard that she will get a bf >.> ... don't know <.<
Old 2010-05-24, 10:22   Link #98
kitten320

Lol Ritsu had signed with english letters? That's suprising.

Fuwari-Yukari
No she doesn't, she just made it look like she does and Mio got all frustrated and called men animals
Old 2010-05-24, 12:22   Link #99
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Using English letters is "kakkoi" ya know

In Japanese culture, girls who attend "all girls" schools frequently develop "girl crushes" or "platonic pairings" prior to entering university or real life. They're not any indicator of sexual orientation at all. In such a setting, even *finding* time to find a guy is difficult. Mio seems to have rather basic stereotyped ideas about men (probably garnered from tv) but she's also so terrified of people looking at her that any guy trying to date her is going to have to have the patience and endurance of a redwood tree. OTOH, Ritsu will probably have no problem at all... and would probably be dragging Mio along to hit on two guys she spots.

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-05-24 at 12:36.
Old 2010-05-24, 13:24   Link #100
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Using English letters is "kakkoi" ya know

In Japanese culture, girls who attend "all girls" schools frequently develop "girl crushes" or "platonic pairings" prior to entering university or real life. They're not any indicator of sexual orientation at all. In such a setting, even *finding* time to find a guy is difficult. Mio seems to have rather basic stereotyped ideas about men (probably garnered from tv) but she's also so terrified of people looking at her that any guy trying to date her is going to have to have the patience and endurance of a redwood tree. OTOH, Ritsu will probably have no problem at all... and would probably be dragging Mio along to hit on two guys she spots.
Mugi will probably disallow it and send contract killers to "hit on" the guys.

On the other hand, Mio would probably get jealous about Ritsu having a boyfriend : when Mugi quoted Ritsu would definitely get a boyfriend easily, we could see some sort of discontent rising above her head.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters