AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-05, 22:49   Link #1
Nameless

Very sad indeed [anime spoiler]

Does anyone think it's sad for Konohamaru that the 3rd dies fighting Orochimaru? I mean, we know that the filler in episode 56 was meant to show an emotional bond between 3rd and the village inhabitants.

I think some very sad events are due in the next 10 episodes...

Oh yeah and, what happened to Hinata?
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 23:07   Link #2
dimdog

Send a message via AIM to dimdog
sorry m8, but its not a filler :P that part is in the manga :P
dimdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 23:08   Link #3
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

10 episodes? are you kidding me? its going to take about 20-30 episodes before that happens, considering all the filler material they've been putting in
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 23:24   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Hinata is fine. She's now healed up from her injuries and back on her feet, or by the pace of the anime, in a few more show she'll be back to 100%. Well, ok, 70% anyways. She's still a tad busted up inside, but she's at least on her feet and feeling better. Speaking of Hinata, I'd like to see her and Sakura find a way to become quite a bit better and then proceed to kick the living sh** out of a couple of chunnin just for the heck of it.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 00:59   Link #5
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
... hell they couldnt kick the shit out of a dead dog....

but yeah i do want to see some GOOD girl fights (eg: tsunade) because all of this testosterone beating the shit outta estrogen is boring... i want to see that kabuto/tsunade fight... that is arguably the best fight in the manga because naruto does some sweet shit too...
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 03:06   Link #6
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Hinata is fine. She's now healed up from her injuries and back on her feet, or by the pace of the anime, in a few more show she'll be back to 100%. Well, ok, 70% anyways. She's still a tad busted up inside, but she's at least on her feet and feeling better. Speaking of Hinata, I'd like to see her and Sakura find a way to become quite a bit better and then proceed to kick the living sh** out of a couple of chunnin just for the heck of it.
Healed up my **S. Do your homework boy, it's obviously she's not healed, and not 70% either.
chImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 04:07   Link #7
Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp
Healed up my **S. Do your homework boy, it's obviously she's not healed, and not 70% either.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Isn't there a part somewhere that they show Kabuto heal her or help or something? That hasn't happened yet and with all the stuff the anime doesn't miss, (and stuff they throw in) I'm sure they'd put that in.

It's not going to be 20-30 episodes before that happens. Fights and war arcs usually blow by fast. Think about it... Neji vs. Naruto, slight filler, other fights that usually end in one episode, then Sasuke vs. Gaara and BAM, we see the 3rd vs. Orochimaru.
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 04:15   Link #8
cyli
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
It's not going to be 20-30 episodes before that happens. Fights and war arcs usually blow by fast. Think about it... Neji vs. Naruto, slight filler, other fights that usually end in one episode, then Sasuke vs. Gaara and BAM, we see the 3rd vs. Orochimaru.
The Neji-Naruto fight might be two episodes, like the Lee-Gaara fight.
cyli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 11:21   Link #9
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
ya the hokage and snake guy fight will be a lot of episodes, when i reread that fight, it didnt end untill naruto and garaa fight but ya the sasuke and naruto fight might take a while.
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 11:56   Link #10
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I think the 3rd and Oro fight, different from the manga, will air together with Naruto vs. Gaara's fight, since they happen at the same time. I think they'll alternate some episodes, I mean, show 2 eps of Naruto vs. Gaara, 2 eps of Sarutobi vs. Oro until the fights end at the same episode, like in the manga. I can't wait to see Oro vs. the 3rd, it's the best fight in Naruto IMO.

And of course Konohamaru is sad, he lost his beloved grandpa Poor Konohamaru...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 12:47   Link #11
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

I doubt that
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 13:05   Link #12
SirJeannot
AT Field

i think vicious saw it right, since switching from a fight to another is time consuming
Old 2003-11-06, 20:38   Link #13
Zeratul
n00bie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp
what the hell are you talking about? She is assumed to be healed now in the manga. Or they would have had Tsunade do a checkup on her
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 22:01   Link #14
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
she can still be sick, remember its internal damage that was done to her, but she was up and running in that one scene, i think she was training one time, dunno but they cant have tsunade running around fixin everyone up because they are sick, she is the hokage and hokage = lots of work. She'll prolly only fix the important ppl like kakashi cause they needed the jounins. and for konohomaru, eh ofcourse hes gonna be sad, it looks like his grandfather is all he had but it happens, naruto, iruka, garaa, etc. get the idea??
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote