AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-16, 03:13   Link #1121
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Although I may be wrong, I get the feeling that the fanbase's mind here is as follows: The more Neko shows up, her popularity grows, while Samurai Riza Hawkeye's popularity goes down. I mean, short skirts, a sword, and massively huge boobs that can be badly drawn from an angle can only get you so far in popularity.
Old 2012-11-16, 03:17   Link #1122
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
I found this on tumblr kudos to the maker
Spoiler:
lol i found one too.

Pity it didn't include more dodging though. Reason why it was so good was because it's like *dodge, dodge, dodge .... bitch slap, quit it*

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 03:49   Link #1123
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Finally, the term "Strain" has been dropped, although there's still no definition as to what a Strain is in the series. Basing on the similarities between Zeppelin Guy (Adolf K. Weissman) and Shiro, both of them might be clansmen of the Colorless King, but Adolf had been vying for the title of King, and is eliminating all the threats (i.e. Shiro and Tatara).

Also, Reisi is cool as ice.

Much of the mystery has been revealed, but can we say that Shiro is the Colorless King? Well, Neko was the one who manifested the Sword of Damocles.
That's assuming the First and Silver King can be the Colorless King at the same time
Old 2012-11-16, 08:10   Link #1124
Jerseykid

That was a very entertaining episode
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 08:24   Link #1125
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Wow so many posts. Do we need a subforum or something?
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 10:07   Link #1126
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The fight between Munakata and Kuro was nicely animated and very well choreographed. Loved that bitch slapped.

Neko was awesome in this episode. Her powers are quite something, aren't they? It was even enough to fool a king... and myself, as well. I was so excited when Shiro summoned his sword of damocles, but it turned out to be an illusion orz. But was it really all an illusion? It seemed like there were really two king's powers clashing. I'm confused.
Old 2012-11-16, 10:11   Link #1127
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Didn't Kuro already explain that a Strain is an individual who randomly gained psychic powers without the aid of a king?

Also, there was no sword manifested. That was just an illusion.
No Illusion can work on a King. Just like the entrance of Reisi he instantly dispelled the illusion including Neko's cat form.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:08   Link #1128
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
No Illusion can work on a King. Just like the entrance of Reisi he instantly dispelled the illusion including Neko's cat form.
It worked on Shiro well enough. However the powerful force that was holding off blue seemed something more than Neko.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:24   Link #1129
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
It worked on Shiro well enough. However the powerful force that was holding off blue seemed something more than Neko.
Shiro is not confirmed a King yet....just a potential King. But yeah, if that wave of power that clashed against Munakata's originated from Neko, then she is one incredibly powerful Strain...to even touch a King's power for a few seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Although I may be wrong, I get the feeling that the fanbase's mind here is as follows: The more Neko shows up, her popularity grows, while Samurai Riza Hawkeye's popularity goes down. I mean, short skirts, a sword, and massively huge boobs that can be badly drawn from an angle can only get you so far in popularity.
Not really...Seiri looks great in her casual attire, like in the earlier ep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Yeah it's clear Neko's not a cat because when Munakata disabled her illusion she turned into a girl. But I wonder why she likes to be seen as a cat most of the time...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-11-16, 11:50   Link #1130
moshika

Taka no Tsume, Battō!
Spoiler for save space:
moshika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 11:58   Link #1131
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Seri in casual clothes >>>>>> Pussy. Any time, any day.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 13:43   Link #1132
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but if was just a illusion the reisi blast was supposed to "pass" thourght her blast(like was showed when seri touched the guy passing and her arm passed throught him) not just both force collide until to explode.
That was an illusion as well.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 13:57   Link #1133
ookamigirl

Shiro & Kuroh running around.
Guess it's unavoidable after all.
Didn't think Kuroh would stand up for Shiro.
Seems like he trusts him enough to do so.
Kuroh vs Blue king. That was pretty one sided.
Neko - Shiro history was nice to watch.
That cat has some interesting powers.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 14:14   Link #1134
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Spoiler:
But my point is that if she really was a cat, when Munakata dispelled her illusion she would have remained in cat form. Since she didn't, the scene indicates her cat look is the illusion, while her human form is her real appearance.
Old 2012-11-16, 15:27   Link #1135
ellessarr
Banned

Ok after watch this episode and rewathcing anothers this is what i get:
first let´s say who the mastermind behind everything is weissman(after this episode looks like the most likely)

- weissman plans to blow up japan(like showed on shiro first flashback while gold king talked this), and to acomplish this goal he gona use the red king like what happen in the past but not worked right in the past but for he's plan's work he need the red king being very enraged, anger and use almost his powers but this stopped to happen because the new red king "being tamed" by a cool(almost gay) guy who starting to make the red king become a good guy and dont want harm any1 anymore(at last the innocents) and the only way to do this is "getting rid" that "nice guy" and theres come shiro, if shiro trully ended being a evil guy on the start, weissman hired him to kill tatara but after this instead of paiyng him like him promissed he tried to get rid of shiro(because he can be a proof and a witness of his evil plans) but this failed because shiro survived the assassination attempt but shiro get a amnesia from the fall and dont remember nothing what happen.

if shiro indeed is the black king this also can means(based on what munakata told about the colorless king), who shiro is the only who can have power to prevent the red king power go out of control(he said who the colorless kings is the weakest but the most important to the "balance" between the kings, this means him can have the power to not let the thinks can go out of control, them weissman aware of this hired him to kill tatara(like what i told on start), but not told about the "blow up think" and to prevent shiro can be able to stop this, again(like i told on start) tried to get rid of it.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 15:30   Link #1136
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
lol i found one too.

Pity it didn't include more dodging though. Reason why it was so good was because it's like *dodge, dodge, dodge .... bitch slap, quit it*
Best scene in this episode !
Neko so awesome with her power and scary ~~ .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 15:35   Link #1137
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So it all makes sense now. Shiro has an evil twin older brother who's the real Colourless King (or perhaps wants to get rid of Shiro to be the real Colourless King). I think the bit where Kuro said the Colourless King makes people dance like his puppets was a reference to scene where that guy who knocked Shiro of the blimp was dancing with a puppet.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 15:42   Link #1138
Konja7

I read the first chapter of the manga "K - Stray Dog Story". It seems that the sword (Kotowari) has great skills, Ichigen Miwa says that Kuroh will need the sword to kill a king (also mentions that the sword is a dangerous object).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Shiro is not confirmed a King yet....just a potential King. But yeah, if that wave of power that clashed against Munakata's originated from Neko, then she is one incredibly powerful Strain...to even touch a King's power for a few seconds
You're right, Neko is powerful. Although I think Reisi did not use all his power (did not activate his sword). Also, if Reisi knew that the attack was an illusion, I think he would have easily erased (as erased the first illusion).
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 16:37   Link #1139
Bern-san

The Kuro fanservice we got at the start of his manga

Some memes, gifs and images
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-16, 17:04   Link #1140
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just thought about another possible orde of events:

Evil!Shiro is waiting for Weissman -> Evil!Shiro shot Tatara -> Evil!Shiro somehow became Shiro -> Weissman arrived found out Evil!Shiro has become a different person -> Weissman dumps Shiro off who is now useless to him
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural