AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-27, 07:46   Link #1
BallaG590

[Manga] Why Kage Bunshin is Banned

Even though we have not seen its harmful effects, Kage Bunshin, let's not forget, was on the forbidden list of moves. I think that it was forbidden because using the move too much probably does something to your body. I mean, KB is like the ultimate training move. I could do 1000 push ups in less than 15 mins or run 100 miles in less than half an hour. There has to be some side effect to using Kage Bunshin too much. What do you think?
BallaG590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 08:19   Link #2
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Before more posts are made lets watch not to accidentally spoil something for someone!

I think it is a forbidden move because of the amount of chakra it can take because you're basically cloning yourself. It's bound to have an effect on your chakra pool and you could overdo it by chance by causing one to many clones to have an effect on your internal chakra system. Maybe that's why we only see a few Ninja perfoming this move whom have quite a considerable large chakra pool like Naruto, Kakashi[in the Wave Country arc he created ALOT], and we know Itachi can use this move also.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 08:24   Link #3
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
How many times must it be said? Kage Bunshin is NOT banned. It's a standard Jounin technique used for information gathering and reconaisance. Tajuu Kage Bunshin is the one that was banned. The reason Naruto learned Kage Bunshin was because he was learning Tajuu Kage Bunshin from the scroll and Kage Bunshin, being a prerequisite fo Tajuu Kage Bunshin, was explained in there as well.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 11:24   Link #4
favojavo
Do The Shika Shake

Send a message via AIM to favojavo
no then y was it on a forbidden scroll thing majiger
favojavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 11:41   Link #5
Hyuuga Hitomi

It's forbidden because only ninja's with alot of charka can pull it off safely, since it divieds the person's charka evenly between the clones. They've explaned this in the show.
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 11:57   Link #6
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by favojavo View Post
no then y was it on a forbidden scroll thing majiger
It's as rob the fox said... "Kage Bushin" is not the jutsu on the forbidden scroll, the jutsu on the scroll is "TAJUU Kage Bushin". Kage Bushin allows you to create solid clones and gives you control over how many you make... however, Tajuu kage Bushin forces the user to make 1000 clones no more, no less

Since the chakra is evenly distributed over the clones, 1000 clones is generally too much for most ninjas "TAJUU Kage Bushin" can be very dangerous, hence why it is forbidden... "Kage Bushin" though, allows the user to control how many and thus can make sure they don't make more they can handle
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 06:03   Link #7
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaG590 View Post
Even though we have not seen its harmful effects, Kage Bunshin, let's not forget, was on the forbidden list of moves. I think that it was forbidden because using the move too much probably does something to your body. I mean, KB is like the ultimate training move. I could do 1000 push ups in less than 15 mins or run 100 miles in less than half an hour. There has to be some side effect to using Kage Bunshin too much. What do you think?
i think ur wrong, the reason it was forbidden wasnt because it can be use to increase the process of training, more to the effect of spreading chakra too all the clones and wasting chakra at an increase rate, just like opening up all the 8th gates.
Old 2007-01-30, 08:01   Link #8
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
however, Tajuu kage Bushin forces the user to make 1000 clones no more, no less
Is this official now? I did suspect 1000 (despite Naruto's weird wording during the Gaara fight) was the upper limit of tajuu, but I didn't think that it had to be exactly 1000. If so, I'm sure the anime screwed up a ton of times.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 08:49   Link #9
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika View Post
Is this official now? I did suspect 1000 (despite Naruto's weird wording during the Gaara fight) was the upper limit of tajuu, but I didn't think that it had to be exactly 1000. If so, I'm sure the anime screwed up a ton of times.
Naruto have done more than a thousand, what I dont know if its the Jutsu itself or Just Naruto forcing it to be more clones.
Old 2007-01-30, 09:14   Link #10
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallaG590 View Post

You don't make any physical gains from KB training, only the experience of doing a certain task. Therefore it's only useful for learning jutsu not gaining strength, speed, etc.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 09:53   Link #11
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Since the original post seems to refer to new information about Kage Bunshin I prefered to add [Manga] tag to the title instead of banning people making reference about it but please be more careful. Next time you may face a 3 days ban.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 12:30   Link #12
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
You don't make any physical gains from KB training, only the experience of doing a certain task. Therefore it's only useful for learning jutsu not gaining strength, speed, etc.
That makes sense, and is probably the truth, but I don't remember them specifically saying that KB couldn't be used to train physically.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 12:37   Link #13
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelsol View Post
That makes sense, and is probably the truth, but I don't remember them specifically saying that KB couldn't be used to train physically.
-If by "physical" you mean physical attack patterns or movements then I think it is possible. But think about it, would it make any sense for Naruto to create 100 clones, have them do push ups sit-ups and then all of a sudden gain pure muscle abs and muscular arms after he dispells them?
Old 2007-01-30, 13:52   Link #14
Xelsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-If by "physical" you mean physical attack patterns or movements then I think it is possible. But think about it, would it make any sense for Naruto to create 100 clones, have them do push ups sit-ups and then all of a sudden gain pure muscle abs and muscular arms after he dispells them?
That's why I said it makes sense that it doesn't work physically. But, I'm not sure if it is confirmed in the manga that it doesn't work that way. Remember, this is the Narutoverse, things don't always make sense.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 21:02   Link #15
Cha0s

KAGE bunshin= 5 or so real body clones that jounins can learn

TAJU kage bunshin = 1000 real body clones that is forbidden
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 23:44   Link #16
raikage
日本語を食べません!

It's not forbidden (as in, you won't be executed or excommunicated for using it) but it's not taught to inexperienced ninjas because it's not a very practical jutsu for anyone but Naruto to use.

You're just sacrificing waaaay too much of your chakra to use it. If you make three clones, you're down to 25% of your power -- and if they get KO'ed, you're still down to 25% of your power in a fight.

This doesn't matter to Naruto, because even one-fiftieth of his strength is more than most shinobi can ever hope to obtain, but for someone like Shikamaru it's almost suicide to use.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 03:02   Link #17
Cha0s

Or you could read my post..
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 12:03   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Leaving chakra leeching via Taju Kage Bunshin I dont see harm in that jutsu If you compare TKB to MS, MS has a more devastating damage . IMO Harem no Jutsu should be forbidden to
Old 2007-01-31, 14:36   Link #19
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
IMO Harem no Jutsu should be forbidden to

for causing nosebleed?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 14:38   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
for causing nosebleed?
Multiple nosebleeds . Multiple Nosebleeds are injurious to one's health may make the nosebleed-er anemic