AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 10 27.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 27.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-04, 12:32   Link #41
Cyz
"Show it to me"

This is probably the first episode that I see Juunichi went lovey dovey with someone. They didn't show that too much for the first 2. Funny how Juunichi acted like a baby towards Ai and the girl just goes along with it
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-02-04, 19:19   Link #42
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Ai's probably my favorite girl in Amagami, if I have one, so I'm glad it's time for her episodes. Since part of her appeal is that she's more or less got herself together for her age, I'm also glad to see that the conflict primarily revolves around the difficulties of sustaining a romance when you're leading busy lives in different classes, clubs and interests. It's a believable stumbling block, and doesn't add adding undue drama to their relationship.

Ai's lonely little whimper at the end broke my heart.
Old 2012-02-04, 19:50   Link #43
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I did, and I will say that Ai-type girls would be willing to go that far, but not all the way.

Maybe this is a difference in mentality between girls and boys.
I'm with you Sumeragi: I don't think Ai-chan is the type to go all the way like that and to top it off I think that for all the horniness of Junichi he is still a kid and also wouldn't be able to cross that line so quickly. He may be an hentai but he still has a bit of conscience.

As for the episode: I give it a 9/10 just for the Ayatsuji-sensei picture alone. All the rest just pales in comparison to that epic picture.
Old 2012-02-05, 01:59   Link #44
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
But seriously, I think in real life, cram schools would have understood Junichi's mistake of answering the wrong row and allowed him to enjoy his Christmas, not abducting him and forcing him to study.
I'm pretty sure that's not even legal, but hey this is anime after all...

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
Old 2012-02-05, 17:43   Link #45
Lenyo

Am I the only person who suspects that they were making up the whole cram school ordeal, to some extent so he could super surprise Ai? I mean, probably not, but I'd find it funny.
Old 2012-02-06, 02:53   Link #46
Meltyred

So....
He got abducted, and missed a day of school?
That training camp must be run by demons....
Old 2012-02-06, 14:01   Link #47
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

So the punishment for seeing the girls swimming is seeing them lined up in front of you with you on your knees? I fail to see the punishment.

As for the drama... meh. I find it hard to believe you can't say no to the cram school. And why can't they just do it before or after his camp? It's not the end of the world here.
Old 2012-02-06, 18:07   Link #48
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hrm ... well, Ai was hands down my fave heroine from season 1, so for me just seeing her pop up on the screen again was a big consolation.

One of the things I like best about Ai is that she is so "normal", when it comes down to it.

But I must admit that I felt extremely sorry for Ai ... poor girl - although my suspension of disbelief was kinda challenged by the cram school kidnapping as well. :\

All in all it was enjoyable, though.
Old 2012-02-06, 18:27   Link #49
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenyo View Post
Am I the only person who suspects that they were making up the whole cram school ordeal, to some extent so he could super surprise Ai? I mean, probably not, but I'd find it funny.
I would love to see something like that. I think it's possible. Miya's status as one of Ai's best friends could play a part in that. I always thought that that situation was almost too random.
Old 2012-02-08, 19:12   Link #50
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

For the record, that is TOTALLY not "laying on her belly". That's totally between her legs.

Confusion of terms, if you ask me.
Old 2012-02-08, 21:30   Link #51
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
For the record, that is TOTALLY not "laying on her belly". That's totally between her legs.

Maybe they couldn't tell the difference... Close enough, right?

And now, I shall be jelly. Oh so jelly
Old 2012-02-09, 00:23   Link #52
Mazryonh

Nah, the Swimming Club just isn't the same without Hibiki at its head (and the charisma Yuu Asakawa brought to that role).

Tsukasa's evil laugh with the cracking whip must have been a shock to fans of Kaori Nazuka who are used to hearing her only as Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass. I'm glad that becoming a wife and mother hasn't diminished her acting abilities one whit.

Too bad the "I'm not wearing anything" scene from season 1 was more or less thrown out of the continuity, though. As the Akira arc from Yosuga no Sora demonstrated, that kind of "co-ed furo skinship" is playing with fire.
Old 2012-02-09, 12:30   Link #53
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post

Something was definitely wrong with that. But I think he got the better of the two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Tsukasa's evil laugh with the cracking whip must have been a shock to fans of Kaori Nazuka who are used to hearing her only as Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass. I'm glad that becoming a wife and mother hasn't diminished her acting abilities one whit.
That was great! Boy I wish we had more Tsukasa episodes...
Old 2012-02-09, 16:11   Link #54
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Too bad the "I'm not wearing anything" scene from season 1 was more or less thrown out of the continuity, though. As the Akira arc from Yosuga no Sora demonstrated, that kind of "co-ed furo skinship" is playing with fire.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Why was the onsen skinship thrown out of the continuity in your view?
Old 2012-02-13, 19:24   Link #55
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I have no idea what you're talking about. Why was the onsen skinship thrown out of the continuity in your view?
Probably in anticipation for more nude scenes and even sex...

But y'know what? The two could be engage in that kind of activity - in the background, or whatever. But there's no need to devote animation time to anything like that.
Old 2012-02-13, 20:57   Link #56
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Probably in anticipation for more nude scenes and even sex...
Pervert
Closed Thread