AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-28, 12:11   Link #161
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Lol, yes, there are definitely parallels with Shiro and Lucy. The major difference I think is that Lucy's true personality is corrupted, and Shiro's true personality is innocent. She didn't become Wretched Egg until she was tortured. But Lucy was always Lucy. Nyuu was the result of an accident, more or less.

Which is why I cling to the (faint) hope that Ganta can save Shiro and we'll get a happy ending. >_<
Old 2012-12-28, 12:37   Link #162
nfsac

The mother goose system can keep Shiro in check so I guess if there is a good ending, will be them living in DW and Shiro never being abble to go outside the sound reach of the machine.
Old 2012-12-28, 15:23   Link #163
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
The mother goose system can keep Shiro in check so I guess if there is a good ending, will be them living in DW and Shiro never being abble to go outside the sound reach of the machine.
I can see Ganta stay there with her (if he survive) . I not think would be bad for them to live there....honestly after what the WE do until now i find strange that i want this ending.
But then again ,like you guys say Shiro is a sweet girl .
But if she have to die,like I say in my other post i hope that Ganta die with her at least they would be together in the other world.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-12-28 at 17:19.
Old 2012-12-28, 15:59   Link #164
nfsac

Or only if Ganta manages to ''defeat'' her evil side and Shiro can remain outside the DW. In the other hand she still has her powers which are really deadly. Poor girl is covered in scars, after the whole dam battle someone please take care of that for her.
Old 2013-01-27, 21:50   Link #165
bastek66

Hiatus is over, raws' out.
Old 2013-02-08, 21:03   Link #166
ellifeedn
Thinker

That was an intense chapter.
Old 2013-02-09, 03:01   Link #167
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Shiro is Ganta's "insert words here"

I am guessing his mother's clone
Old 2013-02-09, 03:43   Link #168
EroKing

Either that or Ganta's sister. Ultimate cockblock either way
Old 2013-02-09, 04:40   Link #169
DarkDooM

Whether she's is his sister, his daughter, his mothers clone or whatever else; it doesn't matter. Shiro loves Ganta and Ganta loves Shiro so who cares about small details like that? xD
Ganta saves Shiro and everythings fine, the end

Was that a bit too optimistic? :P
Old 2013-02-09, 04:53   Link #170
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Good to see the series back, although no loose ends were tied up they were just added to with the 'Shiro is your..........' It's almost like the results on the TV in the UK atm
Old 2013-02-09, 05:04   Link #171
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Whether she's is his sister, his daughter, his mothers clone or whatever else; it doesn't matter. Shiro loves Ganta and Ganta loves Shiro so who cares about small details like that? xD
Ganta saves Shiro and everythings fine, the end

Was that a bit too optimistic? :P
More like they end up dieing with the Deadman Wonderland. Shiro is as good as dead for sure and Ganta won't leave her, unless he is unconscious.
Old 2013-02-09, 05:12   Link #172
Soji

Quote:
More like they end up dieing with the Deadman Wonderland. Shiro is as good as dead for sure and Ganta won't leave her, unless he is unconscious.
Agree.
I think this is the end we will see....sad but at least they will be togheter in the death.
Old 2013-02-09, 06:23   Link #173
DarkDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Shiro is as good as dead
Mind to explain that to me? To me she seems more than just alive and kicking since she can regenerate from almost all wounds.
Old 2013-02-09, 06:39   Link #174
EroKing

konart is simply referring to the multiple death flags Shiro has raised throughout the series so far and I agree, I don't see her surviving at the end.
Old 2013-02-09, 06:43   Link #175
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Mind to explain that to me? To me she seems more than just alive and kicking since she can regenerate from almost all wounds.
What I mean is a death flag. I see only two options for her right now: death(being killed or sacrifice herself) or some sort of permament confinement.
Old 2013-02-09, 07:11   Link #176
Soji

^ And you can be sure that in both this case Ganta will be with her.
Honestly I can see him imprisoned himself or die with her.
Old 2013-02-09, 07:12   Link #177
DarkDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
What I mean is a death flag. I see only two options for her right now: death(being killed or sacrifice herself) or some sort of permament confinement.
I see. With that many death flags it's not weird to think she will really die. Though I wouldn't just write her off just because of that. I've seen some mangas where a character had just as many death flags and still survived.

I also see some other possible options for her:
  • Sorae Igarashi, as she was feeling so much guilt for having turned Shiro into the wretched egg, developed some kind of anti virus against those powers... possibly? Who knows, something along those lines at least. Shiro will lose her powers and regarding that second personality as the wretched egg: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/1665/de...i-eat-manga/37 She ain't really "evil". As an example: You could see the cheerful Shiro as the one who isolated herself from all the pain she suffered and the wretched egg is a copy of Shiro who received the pain instead of the "real" Shiro, so the really evil one is Hagire Rinichirō.
  • She'll keep her powers but, as the one who started all this is dead (Rinichirō), she will never use them again, she doesn't need to anymore. Well... you know, the usual lovey-dovey talk between Ganta and the wretched egg and all that stuff which will make her stop killing... the usual thing you see in some similar mangas at the end

Also, there still is the 'mysterious' branch of sin that Ganta has and that can inflict damage to the wretched egg.. a lot can still happen ^^
Old 2013-02-09, 10:17   Link #178
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ah, it's finally back. It was a pretty nice chapter. That old fart just won't freaking die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Either that or Ganta's sister. Ultimate cockblock either way
My first thought was sister, but that seems too simple.
Old 2013-02-09, 10:45   Link #179
Soverence

hard to believe it is finally back! Some nice quick action to get us right back into things which I liked. Shiro has more secrets it seems, I am leaning toward sister even if it is really simple, sometimes simple is the best thing you can do.

There really is no way for this to have a happy ending unless there is something dramatic we have all been overlooking from the very start. Maybe they will try and make a clone and put shiro's mind into that body? I don't even know if that would work its been so long I forgot what the premise behind the whole mind transfer idea was.
Old 2013-03-12, 15:10   Link #180
Vyral

Deadman Wonderland 53 raw is out !

Unlimited Shiro

Tags
action, shounen