AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-11-08, 16:08   Link #9021
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phoenix View Post
I've been reading some other forums, and one of the questions is if Keima will remember the present that he's living in the past (reconnecting the dots in the past) or will forgot everything he done. Well, till this story arc the only thing that we had know was that Tenri/Diana saved him after he got hit in the cave by a rock.

So he forgot everything, his past. Now I ask, will he fall for that knowing that he will forget everything again? Will he avoid? If he avoid, what problems could arrive in the future, how it will be altered?

I left the question here...
No... the reason why Keima didn't remember anything was because that the original child Keima who went through the cave. Everything before that was accomplished by the future, 17-year-old in his body.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 16:47   Link #9022
ChampDream
Alive

Keima better be careful with Kaori in the future, she will find the way to try and get revenge.
Old 2013-11-08, 18:51   Link #9023
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Didn't expect Dokurou's parting will be like that, and Kaori will obviously try to get her revenge~.
Old 2013-11-08, 20:51   Link #9024
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I'm not sure how Kaori can exact revenge on Keima in the future since Keima has like... angels and devils (I miss Haqua) that he can call whenever he's in danger

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 21:20   Link #9025
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'm not sure how Kaori can exact revenge on Keima in the future since Keima has like... angels and devils (I miss Haqua) that he can call whenever he's in danger
For god knows how she could actually be an ally of Satyr in the present with her aim is to exact revenge. Might actually be doable since she was an ally of Vintage in the "past" for god knows how aswell.
Old 2013-11-08, 22:00   Link #9026
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
1. Drug him
2. Rape him
3. Post those pictures all over the school board/forum (the one Shiori visited back during that arc)
4. Profit

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 08:18   Link #9027
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I would also love to see mature Kaori and Urara

I wonder they will come back to present after Dokurou left?
it seems like she will return to where she should be... return to devil world

I still confused about the outcome of this arc... anyone mind to correct me?
Spoiler for my conclusion:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 10:08   Link #9028
Asakura Hana

I you can all still remember, maybe this time travel is the one tenri is talking about with Apollo in Goddess Arc.. in the Chapter where Keima will
get merc.
Asakura Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 10:49   Link #9029
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I wonder how ten years of sexual tension will affect Kaori?
Old 2013-11-09, 11:29   Link #9030
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Why is everyone so interested in a more mature Kaori?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-11-09, 11:40   Link #9031
Shadow5YA

Everyone is interested in any character introduced in this time travel arc to reappear in the present, meaning both Urara and Kaori.

However, as things stand Urara is perfectly content with her life and has no reason to seek out Keima in the future (if she even figured out that he's not an alien...). That leaves Kaori, who has every reason to hunt Keima down.
Old 2013-11-09, 11:45   Link #9032
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post

Yeah, the general outcome of this arc kinda confused me too tbh. I have never been able to effectively wrap my brain around time travel.
Old 2013-11-09, 11:46   Link #9033
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Everyone is interested in any character introduced in this time travel arc to reappear in the present, meaning both Urara and Kaori.

However, as things stand Urara is perfectly content with her life and has no reason to seek out Keima in the future (if she even figured out that he's not an alien...). That leaves Kaori, who has every reason to hunt Keima down.
Which means their interactions later on are going to be awesome.
Old 2013-11-09, 11:59   Link #9034
Shadow5YA

Quote:

The Vintage bomb was going to have the girls become direct targets for Weiss by forcibly opening gaps in their hearts. This means they will forcibily develop psychological issues not from any solvable real world issue they're having, but because of magic.

Contrast that Keima's history of captures, where the girls may have "gaps" in their hearts, but they're just caused by real first world problems from teenagers just being teenagers. Keima can solve personal problems. He can't do anything about a person who is crazy from a magic curse.

It's also likely that if a girl became a vessel through that Vintage bomb, the Weiss that would possess her would be that much stronger, meaning more fiascos like Hinoki. Vintage would also be able to directly track and monitor them all instead of being more or less in the dark like they had been throughout Keima's captures.
Old 2013-11-09, 12:02   Link #9035
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
The Vintage bomb was going to have the girls become direct targets for Weiss by forcibly opening gaps in their hearts. This means they will forcibily develop psychological issues from magic, meaning there is no possible way for Keima to cure them through love. It's also highly likely that the Weiss possessing them will be that much stronger as well.

Contrast that Keima's history of captures, where the girls may have "gaps" in their hearts, but they're just caused by real first world problems from teenagers being teenagers.
Since he is in the past world, it could have been that pre-teen/puberty phase of raging hormones. Though it would be interesting to see that bomb go off and Keima attempting to seduce them all in one shot, school-idol style.

Kanon/Apollo should be there to give advice to him though.

Old 2013-11-09, 12:25   Link #9036
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Since he is in the past world, it could have been that pre-teen/puberty phase of raging hormones. Though it would be interesting to see that bomb go off and Keima attempting to seduce them all in one shot, school-idol style.

Kanon/Apollo should be there to give advice to him though.
As I edited in later, the bomb going off also means that Vintage can track all hosts, including Goddess hosts, since they were the ones who marked them all.

That can't happen because in the world where Keima comes from, Vintage was in the dark about where all the Weiss and Goddesses were as much as the capturing squad. The only one who came close to pinning them down was Lune, and even then she was just making educated guesses.
Old 2013-11-09, 12:50   Link #9037
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

The present will remain exactly the same as it was before Keima left. That's the whole point of this arc: making the past match up with the present. The girls will still develop gaps naturally later on and become hosts. Nothing will change.

Quote:

I don't think Urara will come back either since she never became close to Keima in this timeline and we already know what she will look like in the future. There is absolutely no reason for her to come back other than fanservice. Unless she is really popular, she will simply make a cameo at best.

The return I'm looking forward to the most right now is Dokurou's. I'm still pretty sure she is Nikaidou.
Old 2013-11-09, 13:01   Link #9038
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ah ha. Right. Afaict the main point of the arc was so that the recent present could remain that way, i.e. so that the goddesses Keima re-empowered would be able to re-seal the weiss. That makes sense.

Hadn't thought of past Dokouro and presnt Nikaido being the same, though. I forget right now but chronologically after Dokouro's arrest and elimination don't we have Nikaido showing up in the narrative again? (Sorry, I have not been keeping consistent tabs on the series since veering into the child Keima back in time arc.)
Old 2013-11-09, 13:05   Link #9039
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Ah ha. Right. Afaict the main point of the arc was so that the recent present could remain that way, i.e. so that the goddesses Keima re-empowered would be able to re-seal the weiss. That makes sense.

Hadn't thought of past Dokouro and presnt Nikaido being the same, though. I forget right now but chronologically after Dokouro's arrest and elimination don't we have Nikaido showing up in the narrative again? (Sorry, I have not been keeping consistent tabs on the series since veering into the child Keima back in time arc.)
Nikaido has been out for a long time, so she might be the closest suspect to Kaori. Though it might be a red herring, even with the fact that she likes stepping on Keima.

Old 2013-11-09, 13:25   Link #9040
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
She did appear, but was it stated somewhere that she would die if her "original" did? It's possible she survived.

Nikaido knows too much about the godesses and Keima, and she is apparently an acquaintance of Tenri (chapter 198 page 13); she has to be somebody who was involved in this past arc. The only girls close to her age are Kaori and Dokurou, but Kaori doesn't look one bit like her and it's doubtful she would ever become Keima's ally, so that only leaves Dokurou.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen