AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-13, 08:40   Link #17781
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Of course, this leads to him nearly getting raped Good thing I'm subverting sex at any opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: There's a little something called, sneaking in. That and I already wanted to establish that the place was a bit... seedy.
For Tatenashi (a high class girl) to end up there bring a whole new term to "Fucked out silly" eh?

And no, I meant that as a compliment. This is a good material for a dark AU, very dark AU alright, but extremely good from my point of view.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:46   Link #17782
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In this AU, Ichika is kind of... pitiful There was actually supposed to be a small part about Houki in there. She's his childhood sweetheart and he was dragged off to the bar because he was depressed about her when they broke up for reasons unknown to him. When Houki found out about what happened, she was beating Ichika up, who at that point was still scared that he was going to be a father.

EDIT: She didn't quite get over him though she broke up with him because she was unsure about Ichika's and her own feelings.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 08:48   Link #17783
Eratas123

@ Demi - Does Tatenashi like Ichika or not? That'll affect how the AU goes.

@ Senpai - Can you please explain the "In love with your carnage" trope to me? I also saw it with White Knight.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:50   Link #17784
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm not sure whether she likes him or not, but for sure she wants to talk to Ichika.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:52   Link #17785
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Can you please explain the "In love with your carnage" trope to me? I also saw it with White Knight.
In Love with your Carnage means you liked/loved/aroused by someone regardless-or more precisely, BECAUSE of their penchant for wanton violence and destruction.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:54   Link #17786
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
In Love with your Carnage means you liked/loved/aroused by someone regardless-or more precisely, BECAUSE of their penchant for wanton violence and destruction.
Strange as it sounds I can somewhat relate to this, I remember a time when I was into this certain girl who would beat me up on a regular basis. I's not the same thing as the trope, but similar enough.

No, I'm not a physical masochist.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:57   Link #17787
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yes please

*goes back to gopel fight and revise anything*

Anyway Age, do you have comment about Gospel's insane entrance? Gospel seems to be developed outside I.S. academy, or I was wrong again?
Yea..... it technically broke the treaty.... (unless it is assumed that being a top secret project means that only the Top Brass of the countries knew about it...)
Old 2012-01-13, 08:58   Link #17788
Eratas123

@ Demi - Talk to Ichika about what?

@ Senpai - That......seems very difficult to grasp. So the physical act pf that person commiting violence arouses them?
Old 2012-01-13, 09:05   Link #17789
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Strange as it sounds I can somewhat relate to this, I remember a time when I was into this certain girl who would beat me up on a regular basis. I's not the same thing as the trope, but similar enough.
Well, it could be as well as sheer admiration or something, because frankly, most guy will lose face beaten up by a girl regularly.

Not in my case, since even girls has to be able to kick some ass. My girlfriend prove not much of a challenge compared to my pint-sized sis though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
No, I'm not a physical masochist.
Or maybe you are.

Quote:
@ Senpai - That......seems very difficult to grasp. So the physical act pf that person commiting violence arouses them?
In a nutshell (means exaggerated example)

-----------------------
Bob is a monster of a man and solve anything with wanton violence and destruction, practically become the strongest, standing in pile of rubles and dead bodies.

A girl named Alice always stalk him from far, and instead of sexy moment, she was thinking about his moment of glory and carnage to fantasize. His carnage is her source of pleasure.
-----------------------

Once again above example is exaggerated.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:06   Link #17790
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: She's not really sure herself. She doesn't know him personally. Well she's gone and done the dirty with him but she hadn't spent five minutes with him while he was awake and sober. It's less an issue of reason and more of tying up loose ends. "What kind of man is my child's father?" is probably what she's thinking the most. But for everything else, she just wants to tie up that loose end.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:10   Link #17791
Eratas123

@ Demi - It sounds like she's going to lose by default By the way, does thw whole "Spend time with Ichika and realize that he'd be a great father" plot come into effect here?

@ Senpai - Think I can use that for the Phantom Task capture arc?
Old 2012-01-13, 09:12   Link #17792
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Tatenashi's also being pressured into a marriage with a man 1.5 times her age just because it'd give the company better stock. Ichika comes in at the right time offering her a way out. She's not all for it, but between her options So that's a no Eratas. Instead she learns to like him because he acts the way he does.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:18   Link #17793
Eratas123

This AU's pretty dark Do her parsnts even agree to this? Ichika wasn't exactly accepted when he tried to be a father the first time.

Also, are there IS' here?
Old 2012-01-13, 09:27   Link #17794
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: Really? I call it depressing

Anyway, Tate's parents don't approve. Ichika has nothing to prove himself with. No parents, no important bloodline, no money, no fame. All they have is the two storey house that was bought with years of earnings by Chifuyu(who now happens to be working at a business owned by the Sarashikis). Tatenashi forces her decision as heiress. Taking her son, she goes to live with the Orimuras.

No IS's

EDIT: to note, it's a shock when Rin goes over to Ichika's house(she joins Ran in one of Dan's tries to apologize for the mess he got his best friend into 2 years ago with the whole bar thing. Ichika's already forgiven him but Chifuyu doesn't even want to see his face)
Old 2012-01-13, 09:36   Link #17795
Eratas123

@ Demi - So at first she's using him to escape the marriage, but later on she starts getting attached to him?

Side note - Damn! If the IS were here, it'd make the story ten times easier.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:38   Link #17796
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: basically yes OwO

well... we could say that the IS is about to be there... I mean, Chifuyu needs a side job... > : )
Old 2012-01-13, 09:41   Link #17797
Eratas123

@ Demi - Then there's an easy way out: Place Ichika in front of an IS and watch him activate it. There's his claim to fame, bloodline, and money right there.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:42   Link #17798
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Like I said, about to be there. It's not completed yet at that point. Chifuyu could be working as a part time test pilot.

EDIT: Though I don't want him to have an easy way out. It kind of ruins the idea
Old 2012-01-13, 09:46   Link #17799
Eratas123

Are those two the only choices at the end? By the way, mixing Ichika's dark blue hair and Tatenashi's light blue one gives me an odd picture for a kid.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:57   Link #17800
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Cecilia, Charlotte and Kanzashi can make their own short little romances with him as well. Though they only meet him through Tatenashi's actions(indirectly)

Cecilia - heiress of a foreign rival company. Thought to laugh at Tatenashi at how she chose a plebeian over the family name. She's a slavedriver and thinks everything that does not better her family is a waste of time.

Charlotte/Charles - Bastard child of the Dunois family, owners of the Dunois multi-national industrial empire. She works as a butler, keeping her blood relation as a Dunois a secret(Only the father knows). The other Dunois children are raised to be cut throat in the business world and therefore very cruel, they tend to pick on her/abuse her. She meets Ichika when the current Dunois heir visits Japan to court the Sarashiki heiress(she's theat guy's private butler).

Kanzashi - She moves up into the position of heiress/sub-heiress and goes to see what Tatenashi gave up everything for. Despite her hardships in sudden change of lifestyle and criticisms against not being as good as Tatenashi, she is trying her best.

If I add in Houki, she'd be the apologetic ex who wants to get back together again.

EDIT:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest