AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-06, 02:08   Link #20781
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
However, Tsukune is still put out of the picture there, unless he's rescued. Of course, this also means Moka is next on the menu so her splitting is pointless.
When Alucard eats Tsukane he meets up with Akasha who teaches him how to use his full vampirc powers and as well complete control over his blood special properties.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 02:59   Link #20782
Chris38

I have to say that I don't think that an theory like that has a chance of occurring, since there is nothing suggesting that the Rosario is capable of separating the two Moka's and creating an body for Outer Moka out of nowhere.

Not to mention that, doing something like that, would contradict with the definition of what a seal is, provided to us in chapter 29 - and at the current point, the Rosario hasn't been described as something else then a seal, a pretty complicated seal, but a seal nonetheless, and I don't think Ikeda is an author who would "break the rules" he had already written into the story.

Furthermore, I don't see any logical reason for separating both Moka's, besides satisfying some fans, who don't want Outer Moka to "disappear", since in the story, I don't think it would resolve anything, since it's pretty clear that Tsukune likes "both Moka's", since he wouldn't be capable of removing the Rosario, if that wasn't the case.

As for Alucard awakening, eating Tsukuune and him "meeting Alkasha within Alucard", who would teach him how to fully control his Shinso blood, I don't think that something like that has a chance of occurring as well, since in the first place I don't think this is the last arc of this manga, meaning that Ikeda doesn't need to rush things and make Tsukune achieve full control over his Shinso vampire powers in the current arc, since the R+V manga isn't ending yet, since there are too many plot points left unresolved for the "Rescue Moka arc" to be the last arc of this manga.

The same reason applies to the resurrection of Alucard, who's quite obviously insane, and there is nothing suggesting that he would be capable of recovering from that state, meaning that if his awakened the entire human and probably ayashi world goes BOOOM, since it's quite obvious that, at the current moment, the protagonist's, aren't strong enough to defeat Alucard, and if they where capable of doing that it would be a pretty obvious a**pull of the author...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 03:44   Link #20783
Alhazad2003

I sincerely doubt Tsukune is going to get one-shotted by anyone at this point, save for Akuha (with the Jigentou) and Gyokuro (since she's an elder vampire). I also doubt he'll be able to defeat Gyokuro one-on-one, hecht the whole group might not be able to defeat her. She'll either be defeated honorably by Fuhai or Mikogami, or she'll get trolled by Miyabe and his followers. My guess is the Floating Garden will fall, but since the First Subdivision would be still very much active, Fairy Tale would live on, albeit in a weakened state. The best the group can hope to accomplish at this point is to rescue Moka and escape. Anything beyond that would be way too reckless. But we'll find out over the year how it goes. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 03:47   Link #20784
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam pretty sure Alucard will only be half awoken and he won't be able to destroy the ayashi and human world while Tsukune and Moka are there.

Jack Frost already predicted something about them Moka and Tsukune.
Old 2011-08-06, 19:20   Link #20785
khprincessh

i hope tsukunes gonna beat Gyokuros butt hard you think he can beat her?
Old 2011-08-07, 07:07   Link #20786
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
i hope tsukunes gonna beat Gyokuros butt hard you think he can beat her?
Tsukune probably can't, though he will need help to do that if he does fight with her, but itle probably be either Tenmei or Touhou to take her down, Tsukune's main focus is defeating Akua and getting Moka back.
Old 2011-08-07, 12:33   Link #20787
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
What a surprise it would be to him that he ends up not even encountering Akua. We don't even know if she's there or not. She could be out on a mission.
Old 2011-08-07, 13:28   Link #20788
Tachibana
タチバナ

No, Akua is definitely there, just because Ikeda hasn't shown her yet doesn't mean shes not there, shes going to be closely guarding Moka, and since that day is the day that Gyokuro is going to attempt to use Moka and wake Alucard up, i'm pretty sure Akua would want to be there for that, Akua must protect Moka though in case something goes wrong.

That one day will determine the fate of the world.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-08-07 at 21:03.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 16:49   Link #20789
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This is pissing me off! Where's my damn chapter???! D:<
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 20:20   Link #20790
khprincessh

oh dont worry its gonna come soon
Old 2011-08-10, 07:59   Link #20791
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Lewd devil III is out just so y'all know >_, you didn't hear it from me. But thanks would be appreciated.
Old 2011-08-10, 09:34   Link #20792
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Lewd devil III is out just so y'all know >_, you didn't hear it from me. But thanks would be appreciated.
huh?
Old 2011-08-10, 09:45   Link #20793
Xagzan

It's been out for a while, but now it has an English translation. Although it could be a better one...
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 16:38   Link #20794
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
huh?
R+V hentai
Old 2011-08-10, 17:34   Link #20795
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
It's been out for a while, but now it has an English translation. Although it could be a better one...
/self-defense mode on
Spoiler for off-topic:

/does not want to turn it into a big fuss

@discussion: I hope that when Tsukune-tachi enounter Haxxakua, we learn more about the promise between Akasha and her (that was hinted during her confrontation with Touhou Fuhai). If she is willing to keep it until now despite her initial intention to kill Akasha, it must be something quite important or "precious" unless it's just something like "take care of Moka should something bad happen". And with nearly every bad person becoming interested upon hearing the name "Aono Tsukune", I've started wondering if there was maybe something particular about his family. No big "OMG"-revelation, but maybe something like his paaast ancestors or so, unless (again) it's just him being the "destined one" of Moka-sama.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 23:26   Link #20796
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, I think it's probably limited to only that, being that he's already well known for things he hasn't really done, but is "blamed" by his close association to those subjects he's known for. I'd say his reputation as far as FT is concerned is more in line with his association of being able to release Moka's seal. I highly doubt there is anything special in his family lines, and even if there was, it would probably be like something like how the Belmont family are skilled monster hunters, and maybe Tsukune carries the blood of some monster hunters in his ancestry. But I kind of think that may end up as some kind of ass-pull for why he's able to thrive amongst youkai as well as he does, or to explain how he is able to resist Kurumu's Charm spell as well as he did.

However, his non-FT reputation seems to be rather fierce like, probably why Wong took an interest in him because of the things he has done. The first major confrontations outside of school that he would be noted for would start at the snow village for internal rumors at Fairy Tale for how he and his posse beat back and blocked their "diplomatic" mission. Then the next one would be Sun's story where he was closely aligned with the outright destruction of a fairy tale branch, even if he was unaware that had taken place, and that it was his "other friends" that did the dirty work. So in a way, one could see Tsukune as an upstart mob boss that went to war with FT and has been working to make strong ties with the Triad of China though the Wongs, and may have already secured ties to the Yuki Onna village for his interference.

Mind you, this is probably how outsiders would see Tsukune's group if they didn't know him personally or knew the truth that he's just a semi-normal highschool student, and that his "Yakuza group" is merely just his classmates.

Though it also seems in some ways that Mikogami favors placing Tsukune and his friends on the front lines for leading the charge against those who want to disrupt the status quo. Being that they always end up fighting some kind of threat, even when not deliberately looking for it, they always end up coming out smelling like roses... even though at times covered in blood.

Mikogami probably realized early on that this could be used to a collective advantage to sniff out and lure trouble makers. And being that the timing of Mizore's arc just alerted Mikogami that Tsukune's role in the youkai world could be much larger and pronounced than he ever though possible, then only exemplified with the opportunistic impulsiveness of Ginei and Haiji to destroy a known threat, and only for Tsukune to end up shouldering the credit for it unknowingly.

Seems even Gin knows that to boost the reputation of another would be a little more beneficial for his and the school's overall goal. However, something many probably would be surprised about is that the one whom is shouldering all this credit is someone who doesn't even know he's doing so, nor cares to know. He who has only mundane goals and concerns is being bred to become a leader, and he, thinking that he's only doing things only for himself and his immediate company, is totally unaware that one day, Mikogami may grace him with a title only legends in either world have been known to carry.

I bet that if Tsukune does have to fight Alucard, and somehow manages to come out on top, I bet at least 60% chance that he would be bestowed the Dark Lord title, or some other title equal in "importance". Basically, one that says "Do NOT mess with..." to anyone that hears his name.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2011-08-10 at 23:38.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 14:33   Link #20797
Tachibana
タチバナ

I have no doubt in my mind that Tsukune will indeed be one of the main ones to finish off Alucard once and for all, and he will definitely be well known for it to. Tsukune is going to be beast.

As for the yakuza, as Tim-Tim Wong said, him and his friends are already part of the Wong family which i think is really cool, Tsukune being a yakuza and all.
Old 2011-08-11, 14:57   Link #20798
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I have no doubt in my mind that Tsukune will indeed be one of the main ones to finish off Alucard once and for all, and he will definitely be well known for it to. Tsukune is going to be beast.

As for the yakuza, as Tim-Tim Wong said, him and his friends are already part of the Wong family which i think is really cool, Tsukune being a yakuza and all.
Yakuza? They're Chinese, thus a triad would be the proper term. A very friendly triad I might add.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-11, 15:08   Link #20799
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Yakuza? They're Chinese, thus a triad would be the proper term. A very friendly triad I might add.
either way, Tsukune gains the pimp factor due to them. wait, he had that already.
Old 2011-08-11, 15:52   Link #20800
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
either way, Tsukune gains the pimp factor due to them. wait, he had that already.
Double pimp factor, or better yet he's an OG Pimp .
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire