AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-29, 23:12   Link #181
Strahan

Yea, would've been nice for more Felm in next season then. Criminally cute demoness, lol. Though she hasn't had near enough time to build up trust to be considered to go along. Ah well. Felm's kicking Usato to no effect at all was pretty funny

Decent show. I liked the characters and the story was fine, even if it had its issues here and there.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-29, 23:13   Link #182
scififan

The senpai makes ever lasting impression in anime. I heard she was a minor character in the original work. The anime puts a lot of attention on her. The anime ending theme puts the focus on her. She somehow has some similarity with the senpai from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.

1. Both girls are known as "senpai" by the protagonists of shows
2. Both girls are famous as overachiever in their schools
3. Both girls are known for their beauty and they are idolized by their peers
4. Both girls are fans of fantasy story of saving a world
5. When they are in isekai, they are excited and cheerful. They are already feel bored in their lives on Earth.
6. They determine to fulfill their roles as roles, but they are shaken by the harsh reality of wars.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-30, 01:35   Link #183
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
except that Usato is just bit too dense regarding Suzune.
He is dense towards her because she is too annoying with her Otaku antics.
So, he takes everything she does as a joke.
It's also not helping that she is geeking out 90% of the time when she is around him.
Like with the beastgirl in the final episode or her comments relating to the demongirl being a M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
The senpai makes ever lasting impression in anime. I heard she was a minor character in the original work. The anime puts a lot of attention on her. The anime ending theme puts the focus on her.
Not sure about the Light Novel, but the Anime focus on her is similar to the focus she got in the Manga.
But I can understand why some would say that she doesn't get much focus, because after the plot to the city they are going as a group, they split-up (Anime already mentioned until this) and we don't really see much of her after that as the focus in always on Usato's plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
She somehow has some similarity with the senpai from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.

1. Both girls are known as "senpai" by the protagonists of shows
2. Both girls are famous as overachiever in their schools
3. Both girls are known for their beauty and they are idolized by their peers
4. Both girls are fans of fantasy story of saving a world
5. When they are in isekai, they are excited and cheerful. They are already feel bored in their lives on Earth.
6. They determine to fulfill their roles as roles, but they are shaken by the harsh reality of wars.
Hibiki isn't really a fan of Fantasy Stuff, because unlike Suzune who is a genuine Otaku, Hibiki never really showed any interest in those stuff as she was busy being Over-Achiever (Suzune isn't really the Over-Achiever type, she is just good at stuff because of her upbringing as she was forced to be good because of her families demands).

As for being Isekai'ed, Suzune was happy because she was geeking out at the situation which she only knew from fantasy stories. Hibiki on the otherhand didn't really show much excitement, and the only reason she was interested was because she got chance to be Over-Achiever in something new rather than the old mundane stuff.

Only Hibiki was bored with her old life as there was nothing new for her to conqueror.
On the other hand, Suzune hated her old life because it was restricting her freedom on things she wanted to enjoy and live a free life. To her, being top or making achievements was nothing but shackles, as those were conditions that others expected her to achieve not something she wanted for herself.

For Hibiki, the harsh reality was that she was going to kill intelligent beings rather than mindless monsters (she considered Demons to be mindless creatures as well, before fighting them for the first time).
For Suzune, the issue was fighting beings in the first place because she had never killed any being in her life before.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-30, 21:01   Link #184
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Some isekais treat the MC's training arc as a mere afterthought, heck some of them skip that arc entirely and just give the MC OP powers, but this once decided to show us multiple episodes of the MC running around and getting beaten up, and teased us with the more interesting stuff right before the series ended, so I don't really know how to feel since this is kinda interesting for me towards the end on one hand while I definitely skipped like hours of this series on the other hand

Also it looks like I wasn't the only one who got the same hero/senpai from Tsukimichi mixed up with the hero from this series

Anyway I want an S2 if not for all the other characters shown in the last episode
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-31, 22:17   Link #185
Alchemist007
*Author

While appearing to be just another isekai, the choice in OP theme alone held promise. This show had almost everything, but most of all it was fun to watch.

8/10
Old 2024-04-01, 01:03   Link #186
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

I can only assume we will get a season 2 of this, too much promise to just leave it as is
Old 2024-04-03, 11:15   Link #187
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
I can only assume we will get a season 2 of this, too much promise to just leave it as is
Don't jinx it now... (a lot of these are just ads for manga/novel sometimes)
Old 2024-04-04, 01:45   Link #188
Lex79

It feels strange that they just introduced the demon girl only to immediatly leave her behind, I was totally expecting Rose to throw her at Usato's carriage at the end of the episode. But as It has been mentioned, it makes sense that they aren't so trusting of her yet, even if she's been promoted from scary enemy to comic relief and love interest. Now I wonder if we'll get another season given the setup from this episode.

Tags
drill sergeant, magic