AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-01, 21:26   Link #61
Zek
Eyebrows...

The best part of this episode was when Rinrin finally shut up. That giggling is beyond irritating. She's a kid, we get it, get on with the story.

That said, it was marginally better than the last episode. The pacing was awful though, they could easily have shaved 5 minutes from the maze. I guess it accomplishes its purpose as filler...
Old 2006-02-01, 21:29   Link #62
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
The best part of this episode was when Rinrin finally shut up. That giggling is beyond irritating. She's a kid, we get it, get on with the story.

That said, it was marginally better than the last episode. The pacing was awful though, they could easily have shaved 5 minutes from the maze. I guess it accomplishes its purpose as filler...

And if it were based on manga you would be sitting here going " OMG THAT MAZE WAS AWESOME I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IT WAS SO SUSPENSEFUL ZOMG KUBO TITE IS MY GOD "
Old 2006-02-01, 22:16   Link #63
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek

or a tape for her mouth would help

she's too annoying
Old 2006-02-01, 22:24   Link #64
asam_laksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz
I wouldn't really say it was brains over brawn, just that Ishida calmed down and tried to figure it out. He even said himself that he got lucky because of Ichigo and Renji splitting up.

You don't like Ishida-kun, do you?? Besides.....Ishida was the only one who make right deduction about them being the mod souls.
Old 2006-02-01, 23:18   Link #65
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This filler arc starts to amazing with how the staff is making wonders with the music.

My favorite soundtrack piece was the BGM song played within the maze. It had the Psycho + Friday 13th vibe into it; jittery, build up of terror.

Ishida is whom I most recognized for this episode whose characters traits were the most fleshed out as being the strategist and problem solver for the group.

Don't take it personally, but both Ichigo and Abarai behave like five-year old kiddies or just are flatly stupid.

I don't understand why in many shounen anime they always introduce male protagonists who happen to be that highly stubborn and childish, as being jerks enough to being played by the foes' rules; I'm just getting fed up to watch characters like those.

Spoiler:

I'm enjoying the modus operandi of these foes resorting on playing mind games and straining our heroes with psychic illusions as to wear them through despair and impatience to weaken them, as opposed to the SS arc with all the excessive reiatsu build up and unleashing of apocalyptic super powers.
These enemies remind me to the psychics of YuYu Hakusho from the Chapter Black saga utilizing reminiscent methods like Ririn, Cloud, and Nova do.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-01, 23:38   Link #66
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
the protaganist is childish and stubborn because most men are childish and stubborn.

as for kon, I would say its more foot to hand, than hand to hand...since kon's strengthend for kicking and other leg related actions
Old 2006-02-02, 00:30   Link #67
Novarain

Honestly the part i liked best about this episode is the Shinigami's Cup...

Wahaha Yachiru is a CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-02-02, 01:21   Link #68
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I thought the episode was pretty fun. I don't care what anybody says. Ishida getting some respect for once is pretty cool.

Though I'm sorta disappointed at the thought that the new enemies could simply be modified souls.
Old 2006-02-02, 01:47   Link #69
iceyfw

they so totally abused kons body in this episode.
Old 2006-02-02, 02:25   Link #70
tabun
rawr!

Spoiler for responding to Guido:
Old 2006-02-02, 02:43   Link #71
SinZOfAllSinZ
What Is Your Sin?

I hate that Damn laugh of Rin-Rin's!!!,But it was interesting how ishida found out that they are mod souls.
Old 2006-02-02, 02:49   Link #72
Eclipze

Good episode. Much MUCH better than episode 65. Animation-wise, no complains.

The only thing is, while Rin looks cute in the ED, all the shading/positioning makes her look....bad, in the anime itself. And the somewhat irritating laughter isnt helping much at all...

Overall 7/10.
Old 2006-02-02, 03:13   Link #73
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

eeehh.. I dont get it...

The ninja got busted.. then the hat guy carry him out .. and next thing you know, the ninja stand beside the girl above the gate.. the hat guy nowhere to be seen.. and the ninja even have both zanpatou
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-02, 03:29   Link #74
ritalman

Send a message via MSN to ritalman
Argh I miss Kon in Ichigo's body. I wonder why they don't use him more often.

Kon in the lion plush annoys me to no extend...
Old 2006-02-02, 10:20   Link #75
Yûyake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
eeehh.. I dont get it...

The ninja got busted.. then the hat guy carry him out .. and next thing you know, the ninja stand beside the girl above the gate.. the hat guy nowhere to be seen.. and the ninja even have both zanpatou
Well as soon as the guy with the hat is next to the "ninja guy" , you see that the hat boy hold another pills in is hand, so he probably just put it back to the ninja guy body and the guy stand up again.
Old 2006-02-02, 11:58   Link #76
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So you mean 2 pills for the same ninja guy .. because he certainly a bit far away from where the original pill drop >.>

btw, wonder if Kon keep his upgrade after this arc .. it could proves ... usefull
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-02-02, 11:59   Link #77
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
And if it were based on manga you would be sitting here going " OMG THAT MAZE WAS AWESOME I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IT WAS SO SUSPENSEFUL ZOMG KUBO TITE IS MY GOD "
Really, Kubo's writing or not, people can figure out by themselves (including Zek believe it or not! ) what's a good watch and what's not. Kubo is the god because he didn't come up with stories like this which is why Bleach is so popular. If you haven't noticed already, most poeple in the thread are talking about the last 2 minutes of the episode which begins with the ending theme, the most enjoyable part of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabun
A spanking indeed.

The filler arc is vastly more interesting than any that the Naruto-team has come up with by far, yet, the only thing that makes me detest it is the giggling girl.

Honestly, if she doesn't get a good spanking in the end (Make her cry, dammit. Make her beg for forgiveness), I will be a very sad panda. Her giggles drive me mad. If I had been inside that museum, the place would propably be razed by now.

This is why i liked the short moment of unflawed anger and dissappointment in her face as Ishida finds out about their little "secret". I can't stop watching the scene, it's so... satisfying. Am I a mean man?

The little girl is mean. You are not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto
So you mean 2 pills for the same ninja guy .. because he certainly a bit far away from where the original pill drop >.>
I'm so confused, so here is some pwning Gundam...

Last edited by monir; 2006-02-02 at 12:11.
Old 2006-02-02, 15:17   Link #78
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

Now I get the three stuffed animals for the ending theme.. Kon has friends now! XD

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Old 2006-02-02, 15:48   Link #79
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

In the Shinigami Cup mini-episode, Golden, why isn't that Captain Unohana is not a member of the Female Shinigami Association?
Old 2006-02-02, 17:31   Link #80
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Hm, if Kon was the only survivor of Soul Society's mod souls, wouldn't that imply, that our new "friends" were created by some other party, than Soul Society, maybe as a reply to SS's project?
Just because Kon said that he was the only survivor doesn't mean that he was correct. Honestly he isn't the most reliable source in the world. And if you think about it, how much awareness of the world does a little pill have. He wouldn't even know about the fate of a different batch of pills even if he could perceive his own batch of pills.

Personally, I think it likely that these three were put into action before the order came to scrap Project Spearhead. Then these three escaped before they could be killed. Kon wouldn't know a thing about that, so his "intelligence" is likely to be flawed. (Pun intended.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
In the Shinigami Cup mini-episode, Golden, why isn't that Captain Unohana is not a member of the Female Shinigami Association?
Perhaps Unohana thinks the Shinigami Women's Association is silly.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread