AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-10, 11:11   Link #721
winter bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAtakito View Post
You do really look like Eva

Especially because of your mischievous look

haha, thank you. * u*
I tried to go for that, but due to the photographer wanting me to look off, I feel like it looks like I'm checking out butt now or something. xD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkin Battler View Post
Awesome!!!

thank you as well. <3
Old 2011-05-10, 13:27   Link #722
Shirozaki
白の魔法使い

Send a message via MSN to Shirozaki
I have to agree, you have something very Eva-ish about you, along with the incredibly convincing (i.e. you look like you wear this kind of outfit every day) outfit.

AuraTwilight:
Congrats, you're a theatergoing witch.

You asshole.
Old 2011-05-10, 15:38   Link #723
winter bridge

Oh my, thank you too, Shirozaki. ;
I'm glad everyone seems to think I look like Eva, ahah. <3 ;

and, truth to be told, I wear part of the cosplay a lot - the pants, that is. xD
they're super comfortable, and my only set of white trousers, so I sport them quite bit.

... slightly random, maybe, but for anyone who is interested in crossover crack:
I could not find a Hideyoshi, so I settled for the next best thing:

Spoiler for crack!:
Old 2011-05-12, 15:38   Link #724
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
A Saix would have been more appropriate, considering Eva's behaving xD
Old 2011-05-15, 11:41   Link #725
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
You make an awsome Eva!! Great job! Do you have any plans for Eva-B or any or the other incarnations of Eva
Old 2011-05-16, 14:27   Link #726
Luna Selene
BEST MOM AWARD

Send a message via AIM to Luna Selene
Hey everyone! I haven't visited these boards too often, but I wanted to share my Featherine costume that was completed back in March for MomoCon 2011. I also want to wear this outfit at Anime Weekend Atlanta 2011!

The dress, scarf, and headpiece are by Catherine Jones at God Save the Queen Fashions (http://www.godsavethequeenfashions.com ) and the photos are by Lionel Lum ( http://www.usagichan.com ). Design wise, Cathy and I agreed to deviate from the reference image with the addition of the halter strap (just more effective in keeping the top of the dress up) and replacing the obi belt with an underbust corset (I'm pretty curvy, so adding more bulk with an obi belt didn't make much sense. So, she suggested a corset and I agreed). The scarf is wool and dyed multiple times to get that green shade. The headpiece is molded leather painted silver and gray and attaches to my wig with magnets. I decided to forgo the staff at MomoCon due to time and mobility. This outfit is really difficult to move in!

Enjoy!

Spoiler for Three large images:
Old 2011-05-16, 19:49   Link #727
KoiYuki

It looks amazing. *-* I wish you were going to AX, it'd be awesome to do a Featherinne-Bern shoot. xD But seriously, it looks awesome.
Old 2011-05-18, 17:01   Link #728
MetalGearFlaccid
Intellectual Rape-ee

Location: In a closed room's closet waiting for a redhead to save me
This is a little late, but I only just found these two photos.
These are from OhayoCon 2011. I went as a Rudolph who apparently can find all he needs for his suit at his local Goodwill. The Umineko panel was a fun time, and I hope to see some of the same guys at ColossalCon next month for the same panel.

Spoiler for Spoiling for Politeness and Space:

I gotta say, that Kinzo was perfect for the role. He can even recite "La Divina Tragedia" by heart. I'm proud to be his character's son (or something like that).
And whoever cosplayed Bronove, you were awesome, and thanks for that kickass One-Winged Eagle pin! And the rest of you, if you are reading this forum, were great!
Old 2011-05-18, 17:04   Link #729
winter bridge

Linkin: actually, I roleplayed Axel × Eva in an alternative universe crossover once, and it worked really well ...
which is why I jumped at the Axel for the picture, to flaunt it to my roleplay partner, haha. c| ;;

Audri: probably not. ; I was considering Eva - B at first, but we already have two or three of those.
one of the Battlers next con has the cape of the head, though, so I'll definitely snag that for a bit. <3
and I basically have the outfit she's seen wearing in the flashback of the ep5 manga, so I might take some pictures with that on as well.
other than that ... I got nothing, really. ;
but if you / anyone else has suggestions, I might be willing to do them, haha ~ .

Luna: oh man, that is fantastic! ; uuu; the dress is absolutely gorgeous, uurgghh. <33
and you're so pretty too!

Flaccid: ... sdfgh Rudolf. * AAA* you make an awesome one oh mannn.
mind if I show your cosplay to my friend? I think she'll have a fangirl fit. c| ;;
Old 2011-05-18, 17:31   Link #730
MetalGearFlaccid
Intellectual Rape-ee

Location: In a closed room's closet waiting for a redhead to save me
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter bridge View Post

Flaccid: ... sdfgh Rudolf. * AAA* you make an awesome one oh mannn.
mind if I show your cosplay to my friend? I think she'll have a fangirl fit. c| ;;
Thanks! I love your Eva a lot, too; you really do look just like her! And thank you for making my crossover nightmare/dream become a reality with your second picture. (Oh god, I want to see Battler try and prove that Nobodies don't exist, and than find out that nothing happens, lol.)

To tell you the truth, I chose Rudolph because A): He's a kickass jerkass dad, and B): His costume's really easy to make, lol!

Speaking as Rudolph would probably say: show me off! There's plenty of Rudy Ushiromiya to go around, ladies! (Ok, maybe not the "Rudy" part)
Old 2011-05-19, 01:15   Link #731
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl

Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
Hopefully late sunday or on Monday I'll have the pictures to post from both of Anime Central in Chicago's two photoshoots and maybe some photos of the tea party.
Old 2011-05-19, 13:33   Link #732
winter bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearFlaccid View Post
Thanks! I love your Eva a lot, too; you really do look just like her! And thank you for making my crossover nightmare/dream become a reality with your second picture. (Oh god, I want to see Battler try and prove that Nobodies don't exist, and than find out that nothing happens, lol.)

To tell you the truth, I chose Rudolph because A): He's a kickass jerkass dad, and B): His costume's really easy to make, lol!

Speaking as Rudolph would probably say: show me off! There's plenty of Rudy Ushiromiya to go around, ladies! (Ok, maybe not the "Rudy" part)

haha, thank you. c: it makes me a bit sad I'm the only umi human around here - we have other umineko cosplayers, but it's all witches and furniture ...
you're welcome! c| I had extreme fun roleplaying that. Battler didn't come into play so much, though, but that would actually have been a nice idea ... next time! I just wanted to cross KH and umi with a friend because of all the possible ' darkness in the hearts ' of the Ushiromiyas. xD ;

well, like I said, you make a great one! I think most umi - man costumes would be pretty simple, which is why it's a shame they're not cosplayed more often.
I also love the Ronove in the picture, though I have to confess Shannon's shoes gave me a laugh. orz ; and, bit random, perhaps, but somehow, I tend to really like plus size Virgilia cosplayers ... they tend to look so warm and motherly. ;

I definitely will once she signs on, then. c;

Audri: Oh, that sounds wonderful - have fun!
Old 2011-05-19, 16:28   Link #733
Sheep_

I'll make sure to take photos at Anime central as well.

Me and my friend are cosplaying as Battler (ep 6 copy) and Beato (ep 6, elder)
Old 2011-05-20, 01:55   Link #734
Rua

Oh wow, Eva, Rudolf and Featherine? And here I never thought I'd see those! We need you at our Umineko photoshoot next week.

... Speaking of which, is anyone on this board going to Anime North? From the sounds of it, we don't have any adults or Chiru characters yet...
Old 2011-05-21, 03:39   Link #735
winter bridge

Wink

Haha, I'll come if you pay my plane ticket to America and someone else does my exams in my stead. c;
Old 2011-05-21, 10:17   Link #736
Rua

To have an Eva that good come to the photoshoot? Stop that, you're tempting me badly. XD
Old 2011-05-21, 21:54   Link #737
Dlanor .A. Nox
The Death!

That Eva really is top TIER. I would definitely liked to take a picture with YOU.
Old 2011-05-22, 11:36   Link #738
winter bridge

Rua: oh dear. ;
... well, if I ever go to America ( which is probably in two years from now, seeing the vacations my dad has planned ), and there's a con in whatever region I'm travelling through at that point ... I'll make sure I have the cosplay handy, and, who knows, the magic roulette will create a miracle? c| ;

Dlanor: thank you. <3 ; picture taking is sadly enough impossible with most people here, though, argh. orz ;
Old 2011-05-23, 11:46   Link #739
Swigun
Ars Magica Translator

Time to post the pics of my Yasu cosplay/Umineko group.
Yes, I'm male.
Well, I didn't want to do it seriously, it was a sort of joke XD
Spoiler for size:

Some normal cosplay of mine:
Spoiler for size:

Last edited by Swigun; 2011-05-23 at 12:23.
Old 2011-05-23, 12:16   Link #740
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

...Swig, you do realize that I burst into laugh every time I see your Yasu costume, right? Pure. Genius. (love the 'what did I do wrong?!' look on the 3rd photo btw)

Also, love your Eva, winter bridge. You're just... just perfect =O
Closed Thread