AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 10:40   Link #921
Soji

darthfanta @ Thank's . Now it's more clear.
sandhy88@ She dangerous . I wonder if she does the same with Restia in the past XD
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:52   Link #922
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
darthfanta @ Thank's . Now it's more clear.
sandhy88@ She dangerous . I wonder if she does the same with Restia in the past XD
Yes! She consider Restia as hinder. 4 years ago when their "Convent" burning. She killed her "friends" because she thoght of them as burden and ask oniichan where is he going. When Kamito said he want to retrive Restia, she said it not necessary. Because spirit is toy.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:54   Link #923
Naoe Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
her name is Mia? And she's the yandere assassin!? She reminds me of another Mia from To Love-Ru Darkness.
well... the girl's name in To Love-Ru Darkness is Mea, not Mia lol

Anyway what about Restia, does Mia declares that she will kill her too? After all she is the most important girl at least for now for Kamito
Old 2012-04-25, 11:04   Link #924
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
The Spirit Kings are deities, they don't follow any laws, they CREATE laws. As governors of law, they decide what punishments where appropriate. Disproportional punishment is just an example of cruelty and oppression. Even in the days where the death penalty is still practiced, leniency is expected according to sympathetic circumstances .This is the reason why there is such a thing as maximum and minimum penalty for each offense.Even in ancient China, where the laws were draconian, the sentence of exile is sometimes used instead of capital punishment if the offender had sympathetic reasons for committing his/her crime. Given that Rinslet's sister did was minor and highly likely accidental, the Water Spirit King should have given her clemency if not out right forgiving her.In addition, the values of Spirits, especially the higher ranking ones are similar to human beings. They do know what is right or wrong. You don't see Est randomly killing another individual simply because they were offended. The fact that they only punish an disproportionally only when their interests were harmed, such as being offended, while remaining apathetic when there were genuine criminals, such as pyromaniacs(I'm staring at you, Claire) and murderers(Kamito's osananajimis and possibly himself) --leaving them unpunished simply just showed that they are selfish, self-centered, unreasonable, cruel, oppressive and despotic. At the very least, even the Greek gods, despite their selfishness and egoism, took measures to ensures that those who commit crimes are properly punished rather than being selective in utilising their powers.
You have a point there. Well, I'll still give them the benefit of doubt, but you kinda convince me a little that the spirit kings are egoist bastards
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:11   Link #925
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Yes! She consider Restia as hinder. 4 years ago when their "Convent" burning. She killed her "friends" because she thoght of them as burden and ask oniichan where is he going. When Kamito said he want to retrive Restia, she said it not necessary. Because spirit is toy.
Considering that the "friends" are pretty much the fellow female "assassins" since we don't have many guys who can contract with spirits (Kamito is the only one, and the other guy in vol. 2 is just a fake), I think she killed them all to reduce future competition, she was too tsundere to admit it.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:42   Link #926
Soji

Quote:
She sure chose the right word to make Kamito like her more
So she really think that about Restia then again if she is a Yandere this is just normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Considering that the "friends" are pretty much the fellow female "assassins" since we don't have many guys who can contract with spirits (Kamito is the only one, and the other guy in vol. 2 is just a fake), I think she killed them all to reduce future competition, she was too tsundere to admit it.
So for you she is not only yandere but even Tsundere? Dangerous combo we have here
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 12:09   Link #927
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Ok here goes Novel summaries . I didn't read the previous novel summaries so I have no idea how detailed to make them but here goes.

Volume 5: The Sword That Slew the Demon King

9 Chapters:
1. The Broken Sacred Sword
2. Triple Date
3. Temptation from Dragonia
4. The Laurenfrost Sisters
5. The Holy Priestess of Fire
6. Memories of the Sacred Blade
7. The Blade Dance Begins
8. Temptation from Darkness
9. The Sword that Slew the Demon King

Chapter 1:
After the battle with Myua and the imprinting of the dark seal on his chest by the fake Ren Ashbell, Kamito is heavily injured and back in bed. Claire is by his bedside as he awakes. Kamito is heavily depressed from the loss of Est. Claire tries to comfort him by reminding him that his spirit seal hasn't disappeared, meaning Est is alive somewhere.

Claire changes the subject and attempts to feed Kamito her favorite peaches. Turns out she's horrible with knives, and Kamito ends up cutting them and feeding them back to her instead.

Kamito has trouble remembering what happened the previous night, so Claire fills him in on the details. The format of the Blade Dance has been announced as Tempest. Claire then convinces Kamito to take a rest as she leaves the room.

She empathizes with Kamito, since she was in a similar situation when she lost Scarlet. She meets up with the other girls and they discuss about what happened. How Ren Ashbell could something so outrageous even though she is a respected figure. They conclude that Est is being held by the dark seal so they come up with a plan. Claire, Ellis, and Rinslet are to use Fiana's "Special Equipment", while Fiana heads to meet up with the priestesses to try and find some old contacts.

Chapter 2:
Kamito awakes to find something sleeping next to him. To his disappointment, it's not Est, but a rabbit. OR RATHER, it's Rinslet in a bunny bikini. They're joined by Claire in a cat costume and Ellis in a dog costume. After a big commotion, they decide to go on a triple date, I mean decide to go to the library to research up on Est's true identity.

They head to the library island and it's turned into a huge shopping bazaar for the duration of the Blade Dance. They all make excuses to hold hands with Kamito. Claire first, Rinslet second, and Ellis grabs his waist from behind. All the bystanders ended up thinking, wow... he really is the demon king of the night. He has not 1 but 3 girls at his fingertips. So they end up ducking into a cake shop to avoid people's gazes. The cake shop is a special branch opened specifically for the Blade Dance and they all have fun eating some cake.

Meanwhile... Fiana is begging the priestesses at the temple to let her in to see the holy priestess of fire. Of course, they refuse and toss her out. Fiana concludes that official methods won't work and she'll have to sneak in.

Volume 6: Reminiscence of the Dark Spirit

9 chapters:
1. The Dawn After Dark
2. Secret Communique from the Duchy of Rossbell.
3. Nepentus Roa (I'm probably completely ruining this romanization)
4. Mira Basset
5. Separate Nights
6. Night Attack
7. The Reunion
8. The Resurrected Demon Sword
9. Together in Battle
Ok... this is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. I'll do the rest of the chapters tomorrow.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]

Last edited by Sylphic; 2012-04-25 at 12:21.
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 12:49   Link #928
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

@Sylphic Thanks!
But do we already have summary for vol. 2-4? I believe we don't have them either.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 12:55   Link #929
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thnx sylphic...appreciate it
Take ur time to do them
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 16:54   Link #930
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
kamito's "osananajimi" from his past during his assasin years.
I remember her as a tsundere tsun-mode turned yandere.

EDIT: Your favorite..

This: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...04_002-003.jpg
or
This: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...04_004-005.jpg

Last edited by Athena; 2012-04-25 at 17:18.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 17:47   Link #931
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

the top of course.

u cant tell me there isnt a guy who wouldnt want to tickle est after the reaction she does.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 18:02   Link #932
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

That would be me!

I don't want to tickle Est. Restia would be mad. I'll tickle her instead.

Let's see if I can finish at least volume 5 today.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 18:05   Link #933
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I'm in for teasing Est as well
Old 2012-04-25, 18:57   Link #934
iheartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Ok here goes Novel summaries . I didn't read the previous novel summaries so I have no idea how detailed to make them but here goes.

Wait, there were previous volume summaries? Did I miss them when I went through the forum? Can anybody enlighten me on this? Or did somebody get Campione and STnBD confused again?

Last edited by iheartz; 2012-04-25 at 19:32.
iheartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 20:04   Link #935
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

After reading all volume, I can assume the overall battle stat:

Rank

SSS = Ren Arsbell

SS = Kazehaya Kamito (with 1/10 Est)

S = Leonora Lancaster (in Dragon Blood mode)

AAA = Leonora Lancaster (normal), Kazehaya Kamito (without spirit), Velsaria Fahrengart

AA = Clare Rouge, Ellis Fanhrengart

A = Rinslet Laurenfrost

B = Fianna Ray Ordessia
Old 2012-04-25, 20:12   Link #936
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
After reading all volume, I can assume the overall battle stat:

Rank

SSS = Ren Arsbell

SS = Kazehaya Kamito (with 1/10 Est)

S = Leonora Lancaster (in Dragon Blood mode)

AAA = Leonora Lancaster (normal), Kazehaya Kamito (without spirit), Velsaria Fahrengart

AA = Clare Rouge, Ellis Fanhrengart

A = Rinslet Laurenfrost

B = Fianna Ray Ordessia
Who is leonora again?? And when u say ren which one do u mean??
Old 2012-04-25, 20:27   Link #937
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Who is leonora again?? And when u say ren which one do u mean??
Spoilers
Spoiler for Leonora Lancaster
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It's for Fake Ren Arsbell

BTW fo Fake Ren Arsbell, I confident that her true identity is Rubia Elstein.

Because:

1. When She and Kamito dance, Kamito said Her eyes was red much like Claire

2. She know the secret passage that only Fianna know (she was though by Rubia when she still candidate priestess)

3. The conversation with Restia. Restia though that Kamito will hinder they plan but Ren Arsbell said with that level strengh, he will not. Then Restia said "What about your sister?". After listen this, Ren Arsbell glare to Restia and have much killing intend.
Old 2012-04-25, 20:39   Link #938
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ofc she is the meganekko...the one who teases kamito right?? What's her role in the storyline?
Old 2012-04-25, 20:50   Link #939
Athena
The Power of One

Maybe it's just me, but wasn't Ellis stronger than Claire?
Old 2012-04-25, 20:59   Link #940
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but wasn't Ellis stronger than Claire?
i would think so...

unless she gets a powerup in 5 vol, from being with the MC.

Also Sandy
Spoiler:

Am i getting confused?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap