Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-25, 10:52   Link #1
Kurono-kun

Hatena Illusion

So a Thread about Hatena Illusion.
Author: Tomohiro Mtasu
(Otome3gensuke, mayoi neko Overrun, Papa no iukoto o kikinasai)
Artist: Kentaro Yabuki.

So has some one Infos about the Light Novel 2 Volumes are out and a few Days Volume 3 is coming out.
It seems thats where no Infos about this Novel. Ist a litle strange i mean Papakiki was popular and Yabukis Main Work is the To Love Ru series.

Maybe here someone has Infos about the Story or read the Novel and can give a summary?
Kurono-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 13:22   Link #2
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

People aren't trusting this author for obvious reasons, and they would rather stick to TLR Darkness series that has more Yabuki anyway.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 18:06   Link #3
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Glad this got a thread. I've been interested in it since it's announcement and would appreciate any summaries of the 2 volumes as well.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 19:23   Link #4
Kurono-kun

Ok Volume 3 is out yet. 25.8.2015 was release.
On the cover we have Ema.

It seems Volume two are about the blonde Girl Yumemi Hoshisato. In the end there are a slime tahts attacks the Girls. Also the Mother (i think its the Mother) of Yumemi and Hatena appears.

Thats all i can find out. My japanese is not good enough at the moment.

I have the volumes so i can make some pictures of the Illustrations.

Here are too from Volume one i find online.

Old 2015-10-10, 10:26   Link #5
Kurono-kun

So about Volume 3. Its look like thats this Volume is about Ema. Also two new Characters appears. The first few pages are about a Test (Maybe Scool test) and the score of each Character. In the end it seems we got a little Action.

The Colour Pages are one with an Pool Scene and the Girls ae al in Bikini and the other is hatena and Ema in a bath. The text said "Sorry, Sorry Ema therefore" (its longer but the one Kanji i dont know).

I hope Volume 4 is coming out soon.
Old 2015-11-27, 22:29   Link #6
sweec1890

Th 4th volume is released :3
Anyone has any info about this LN???
Any summary of any volume would be great XD
Old 2015-11-30, 05:30   Link #7
Kurono-kun

I have order Volume 4. I think the will be arrived this week. So i can tell a little bit about the volume. But i hope too thats someone would make an summary.

Now my japanese is not enough to translate a lot by myself.
Old 2015-11-30, 07:51   Link #8
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
People aren't trusting this author for obvious reasons, and they would rather stick to TLR Darkness series that has more Yabuki anyway.
Enlighten me pls.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-01, 03:36   Link #9
Kurono-kun

Its because of Tomohiro Matsus endings. But there are a lot of Mangaka and Novel Authors who make also crappy endings. Ad i think the endings from Tomohiro matsu are not bad especially the Papakiki ending was good.
Old 2015-12-04, 03:12   Link #10
Kurono-kun

So Volume 4 is about Dina a Gril who looks like a Boy. She has also a Buttler. Also the Father of Hatena and Yumemi appears? But i am not sure about it.

I will try to read a little more in the next days.
Old 2015-12-05, 04:28   Link #11
Knight Emon

Summary: Fresh in his first year of high school, Makoto Shiranui came to Tokyo to seek an apprenticeship under his parent’s acquaintance, world famous Illusionist Hoshisato Mamoru. Ever since watching a performance by Hoshisato Mamoru and his wife, Makoto had always wanted to be a Illusionist. The couple’s daughter Kana (nicknamed Hatena), incidentally, was also his childhood friend. Though Tokyo is a constant source of many strange and chilling incidents, still, since Hatena would be by his side, Makoto Shiranui isn’t too concerned.
Inside the Hoshisato residence known as a haunted house, Makoto receives a warm welcome from the butler Jeeves and the maid Emma, and meets Hatena once again. However, as much as Hatena welcomes Makoto’s arrival, she and he don’t really get along, and in the end…!?
The light novel community’s greatest fantasy magic, is about to unveil it’s opening act!!

Translated from Chinese, looking for translator, btw. Contact me through my facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/huynhhoangphat Thank you very much for your time
Knight Emon is offline   Reply With Quote