AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-05, 10:30   Link #22121
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Like i said..this is my speculation..we actually don't know the true Powers "Shinso" of Tsukune..maybe if Tsukune releases his full Powers Shinso he become really super strong..and if he fight with Moka? Fight with Moka and both of them with Full Powers Shinso maybe..maybe this combination is able to fight against Alucard ...we don't know the true Powers of Shinso..and especially this time we have two person with Shinso blood..Moka and Tsukune..
You forgot about a single, but important part - unlike Moka, Tsukune isn't a "pure" Shinso vampire, and while the amount of power he is capable of controlling has certainly risen, we don't know if he's capable of controlling the full extent of his powers yet - at least there hasn't been anything mentioned that suggests that, and I believe that it would be a little too much to test if he can control himself against Alucard - I think we should see how he fares against less dangerous, but still powerful opponents first, before he tries to take on the big fish like Alucard.

On the matter of Moka, well based upon what we know about her Rosario so far, for her to be able to release her true Shinso power, her Rosario would need to be permanently removed which means, sayonara to Outer Moka, and like I said earlier I think it's too early for that to happen, considering the fact that the plot point of Outer Moka being a fake, artificial personality, hasn't been properly resolved yet.

Let's also make one thing clear - I never meant that the plot point of Alucard is never going to be resolved - considering the fact that Akasha is trapped within him, I think that it's going to be a pretty important plot point later, but in my opinion the matter of Alucard won't be resolved in the current arc, for reasons stated above and the best way, in my opinion, for the author to avoid having to make some pretty big a**pull's to make Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the gang survive an encounter with Alucard is to make the current try of resurrecting Alucard a failure.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 12:25   Link #22122
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one

Tsukune will be the harbinger of death. Alucard will not awaken because he will awaken thru tsukune. You heard it hear first, tsukune = alucard. They are one.
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 12:36   Link #22123
bludvein

That's retarded. There are so many problems with that theory I don't even know where to begin.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 12:40   Link #22124
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
Tsukune will be the harbinger of death. Alucard will not awaken because he will awaken thru tsukune. You heard it hear first, tsukune = alucard. They are one.
Nope, since Alucard have already been around for about 200 years in slumber, and we also have seen him awaken when Moka used her Shinso powers.

In other words the only similarity that Tsukune has with Alucard is that both of them have the blood of a Shinso blood, and that Tsukune might become a similar type of being as Alucard, due to the fact that he was originally human, but apart from those two things, there isn't anything else that connects him with Alucard.

I don't even know, from where did you bring this theory in the first place, but I'm pretty sure that Alucard and Tsukune aren't a single being.
Old 2012-04-05, 13:06   Link #22125
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn....

*reads the chapter*

.... I call an 'Illusion' with Kurumu. Even if it's Akuha, one-shotting Kurumu like that would be too cruel. I'm not denying it, but I think that Kurumu got to put up an illusion of her before Akuha attacked. I almost missed Akuha...almost.

So Gyokuro doesn't like Todou Fuhai either, eh? Who DOESN'T Gyokuro 'not like' anyway? Ah, she's a crazy one. But it looks like Todou Fuhai doesn't give a damn and is going for a full-on charge. And Ling Ling looks oh so hawt for a zombie...XD

And the bus driver apparenly can drive ANYTHING.

And even if it's meta-physically, I don't think that Alucard can 'awaken' thru Tsukune like that. It wouldn't be a possession.

A being who's vampire blood overwhelms their consciousness becomes a ghoul so a being who's Shinso blood overwhelms their consciousness can turn into a xenomorph. Not quite like that but you can see the parallel that I'm trying to draw.
Old 2012-04-05, 13:10   Link #22126
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Nope, since Alucard have already been around for about 200 years in slumber, and we also have seen him awaken when Moka used her Shinso powers.

In other words the only similarity that Tsukune has with Alucard is that both of them have the blood of a Shinso blood, and that Tsukune might become a similar type of being as Alucard, due to the fact that he was originally human, but apart from those two things, there isn't anything else that connects him with Alucard.

I don't even know, from where did you bring this theory in the first place, but I'm pretty sure that Alucard and Tsukune aren't a single being.
This makes me kinda wonder if Tsukune and Alucard have some sort of connection, but then again, those two possess the same sinister horrifying black aura, thats why people like Touhou, Ruby and perhaps even more people are starting to see Alucard's visage behind Tsukune.

Those two suffered the same fate with a slight difference, Tsukune remained sane and Alucard did not, both are doomed to cross paths.
Old 2012-04-05, 14:01   Link #22127
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This makes me kinda wonder if Tsukune and Alucard have some sort of connection, but then again, those two possess the same sinister horrifying black aura, thats why people like Touhou, Ruby and perhaps even more people are starting to see Alucard's visage behind Tsukune.

Those two suffered the same fate with a slight difference, Tsukune remained sane and Alucard did not, both are doomed to cross paths.
I won't be surprised that Tsukune is connected to Alucard. Moka has Akasha's Shinso blood in her. That same blood was used to seal Alucard. Moka gave him her blood.

Also Alucard went insane because of all the other monsters he absorbed. Not because of the Shi.so blood.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 14:42   Link #22128
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

You guys need to go Danbooru and search "r1 rosario+vampire" now. Be sure to close your door...

I know, they are old but I just found them.
Old 2012-04-05, 14:59   Link #22129
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnnn....

*reads the chapter*

.... I call an 'Illusion' with Kurumu. Even if it's Akuha, one-shotting Kurumu like that would be too cruel. I'm not denying it, but I think that Kurumu got to put up an illusion of her before Akuha attacked. I almost missed Akuha...almost.

So Gyokuro doesn't like Todou Fuhai either, eh? Who DOESN'T Gyokuro 'not like' anyway? Ah, she's a crazy one. But it looks like Todou Fuhai doesn't give a damn and is going for a full-on charge. And Ling Ling looks oh so hawt for a zombie...XD

And the bus driver apparenly can drive ANYTHING.

And even if it's meta-physically, I don't think that Alucard can 'awaken' thru Tsukune like that. It wouldn't be a possession.
Tsukune? Her interest was somewhat perked, like with other villains when they heard his name for the first time .

I actually want to see the bus driver fight *lol* though for no particular reason.

@Moka remembering the scene when Akua sliced Akasha: I, as well, cannot really see it happening due to the impending "game over", but ignoring that aspect it has a certain logic behind it. In worst case scenario: Moka remembers -> Ura-chan "breaks through" the rosario in Shinso-anger mode (+ Omote-chan *is* near her limit already) -> Alucard awakens.
However, I think Kurumu will suruve regardlessly because Ikeda wouldn't kill the main cast off so simply. I think Mizore and Kurumu will manage to buy enough time, while showing their progress, until Tsukune shows up OR to make him really, really angry he shows up and sees them (badly) injured.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 16:35   Link #22130
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
You forgot about a single, but important part - unlike Moka, Tsukune isn't a "pure" Shinso vampire, and while the amount of power he is capable of controlling has certainly risen, we don't know if he's capable of controlling the full extent of his powers yet - at least there hasn't been anything mentioned that suggests that, and I believe that it would be a little too much to test if he can control himself against Alucard - I think we should see how he fares against less dangerous, but still powerful opponents first, before he tries to take on the big fish like Alucard.

On the matter of Moka, well based upon what we know about her Rosario so far, for her to be able to release her true Shinso power, her Rosario would need to be permanently removed which means, sayonara to Outer Moka, and like I said earlier I think it's too early for that to happen, considering the fact that the plot point of Outer Moka being a fake, artificial personality, hasn't been properly resolved yet.

Let's also make one thing clear - I never meant that the plot point of Alucard is never going to be resolved - considering the fact that Akasha is trapped within him, I think that it's going to be a pretty important plot point later, but in my opinion the matter of Alucard won't be resolved in the current arc, for reasons stated above and the best way, in my opinion, for the author to avoid having to make some pretty big a**pull's to make Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the gang survive an encounter with Alucard is to make the current try of resurrecting Alucard a failure.
Chris38, you're thinking well...but i just made a speculation..

I mean, i know that Tsukune isn't a pure vampire like a Moka, and that if he releases his Full Powers Shinso probably he ho berserk..but this doesn't mean that it could be happen now, in this arc..we don't know how the Author Will go..

The same thing, is also for Moka Rosay...i know that the rosary need to be removed for her Shinso Powers..and again, we don't know how Will happen now, that Moka see Kurumu like this...maybe, her emotion make her out of control..and the Rosary is going to be' releases....isn't happened once? That she removed the rosary by her self?i don't remember Clearly...

However, like i said..,your thinking is right...i just made a speculation.....
Old 2012-04-05, 17:45   Link #22131
Xagzan

*reads chapter*

Kurumu T_T

C'mon Aqua, don't you remember what happened last time you cut someone down in front of Moka? You're about to get your ass kicked possibly.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 22:07   Link #22132
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam more interested now on the seal surrounding Moka. Wonder if it will have an effect on Tsukune.
Old 2012-04-06, 00:03   Link #22133
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam more interested now on the seal surrounding Moka. Wonder if it will have an effect on Tsukune.
I doubt it will affect Tsukune, since if Kurumu won't be able to remove the barrier surrounding Moka, then I believe that Tsukune is going to be the one who will remove that barrier, by using some youjutsu technique.

On another topic, well I kind of realized, but hasn't Tsukune reached a similar level of control over his youkai blood that Hokuto had in the first season - I mean both Hokuto and now Tsukune can keep there sanity, despite the fact that "the lines" appear from the place where they where bitten by those who injected them with their respective youkai blood and while it remains unknown, if Tsukune can completely remove the Holy Lock and still keep his sanity, I think that removing the first seal of the Holy Lock and not being even fazed by the aura he released at that moment, is still a great achievement, if we consider the fact that Tsukune's youkai blood is a lot stronger then Hokuto's.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-04-06 at 00:49.
Old 2012-04-06, 07:57   Link #22134
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
So why would Touhou purposely make a system of seals in the Holy Lock that would eventually allow Tsukune to access his full power, if all of them were released?

Conclusion: Tsukune has probably learned to control most of his Shinso powers, which is probably why Touhou intergrated this new system into the Holy Lock. So, it probably won't be long before Tsukune is able to control his full Shinso power, perhaps at the end of this arc or perhaps this new system in the Holy Lock is the next step into controlling those powers.

Aversely, it would make as much sense that Fuhai-sama has layered additional seals, or changed the seal to a layered one precisley because Tsukune CANNOT yet fully control the Shinso powers. As such, ANY activation of the locket protected powers comes with a tremendous risk of either awakening Alucard or changing Tsukune into something like Alucard or both. So the layered seal is a safety measure to minimize risk as far as possible. At the same time it is a device that allows Tsukune to bit by bit "practice" control.

Besides, it would make no sense plotwise if Tsukune at this point could fully control his shinso side - where'd be the room for development than?

edit: Another thought: the layered seal is kinda like an excess pressure valve: Still being pretty impressed with Tsukune loosing it, Fuhai concluded the seal must at all cost be prevented from breaking completely like it nearly did when Tsukune went Alu-ghoul. So he instructed Tsukune to use partial releases in hard fights, to prevent the risk of an uncontrolled release like the one Tsukune hammered him with...
Old 2012-04-06, 10:19   Link #22135
Chris38

@haegar

Well, I agree with you that it would be pretty boring, if Tsukune has already fully mastered the power of his Shinso blood and that it might be possible that the Holy Lock has been modified by Tohou Fuhai to better suit Tsukune, since we haven't seen anything, before Tsukune underwent Tohou Fuhai's training and modification ritual, that would suggest that there are multiple seals present in the Holy Lock.

Still, for now it only remains a speculation, since we still don't know what Tsukune has learned during the one month preparations, before the raid on Fairy Tale's HQ took place - I mean we don't even know the full effects of Tsukune undergoing the human modification ritual, except for the fact that it allowed Tsukune to be able to use youjutsu techniques and most likely made his body more compatible with the Shinso blood flowing in his veins.

What I mean to say is that, until Ikeda actually explains what happened to Tsukune during his one month of training (which is definitely going to be explained, since I'm pretty confident that both Moka's are going to be pretty interested to know what has caused such an dramatic change within Tsukune in such a short period of time), anything is possible...
Old 2012-04-06, 16:50   Link #22136
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
His GARness alone will tear it down.
Old 2012-04-06, 20:16   Link #22137
haegar
mangaviking

While I bet on Fuhai, I have to admit it is possible he rly does tear it down himself XD
Old 2012-04-07, 02:30   Link #22138
Chris38

On a different topic, I'm kind of wondering how Akua is going to react, once she learns that Tsukune had inherited Moka's (and Akasha's) Shinso blood.

Since let's face it, if Ruby was able to sense that Tsukune's aura is similar to Alucard then the chances of Akua sensing that, are quite high, since as a vampire she has even more accurate senses then Ruby.

Not to mention that, I'm quite sure that Tsukune will be forced to release more then a single seal on the Holy Lock, during his fight with Akua, which will make his aura stronger making it more easier for Akua to sense the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

Considering the fact that in my opinion, part of Akua's obsession with Moka (since, at this point, I doubt it can be considered as love) is due to the fact that she inherited Akasha's Shinso blood, I fear that Akua may truly lose it, especially if it's going to be also revealed that Tsukune has originally been a human - although the chances of that are low, unless Moka or the other girls slip that, when they reunite with Tsukune - after all, at the current point, Tsukune's physical features are exactly the same as a naturally born vampire, and there isn't anything suggesting (from his appearance, of course) that originally he has been something different then a vampire.
Old 2012-04-07, 05:43   Link #22139
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
His GARness alone will tear it down.
If he can do one hit kill, he can now probably tear down seals.

Quote:
On a different topic, I'm kind of wondering how Akua is going to react, once she learns that Tsukune had inherited Moka's (and Akasha's) Shinso blood.

Since let's face it, if Ruby was able to sense that Tsukune's aura is similar to Alucard then the chances of Akua sensing that, are quite high, since as a vampire she has even more accurate senses then Ruby.

Not to mention that, I'm quite sure that Tsukune will be forced to release more then a single seal on the Holy Lock, during his fight with Akua, which will make his aura stronger making it more easier for Akua to sense the fact that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

Considering the fact that in my opinion, part of Akua's obsession with Moka (since, at this point, I doubt it can be considered as love) is due to the fact that she inherited Akasha's Shinso blood, I fear that Akua may truly lose it, especially if it's going to be also revealed that Tsukune has originally been a human - although the chances of that are low, unless Moka or the other girls slip that, when they reunite with Tsukune - after all, at the current point, Tsukune's physical features are exactly the same as a naturally born vampire, and there isn't anything suggesting (from his appearance, of course) that originally he has been something different then a vampire.
I think she'll be shock to learn that Moka gave him blood and there is a bond/relationship brewing with him and Moka and will yandere jealous fight Tsukune.

I think probably there is another safety/ fail-safe seal within Tsukune that Tohoufuhai made so he won't go berserk like the last time.

As for Tsukune's appearance. He's really changed alot, height, facial features, built and the only thing he retains are his scars. I miss his old goofy look that grew on me quite alot. He became a bishie....

and a very advance Merry Christmas.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...va-d36fj5a.jpg
Old 2012-04-07, 06:56   Link #22140
Chris38

Yeah, I agree Kenji, Tsukune is quite lucky, although on the other hand he is also in a pretty difficult situation.

Regarding Tsukune's physical appearance, well I think that it would pretty strange if he stayed the same, after everything he went through - although part of his upgrade to a bishie, is due to the vampire blood within him.

And honestly speaking, after everything that Tsukune did to stay with Moka, I doubt Akua has much to say about the growing relationship between him and Moka - well, it's not like Akua would listen to reason, once she becomes aware of how significant Tsukune is, which is going to be the last mistake she has made...

Not to mention that it's kind of ironic that Akua has been the one who brought Tsukune and Moka together, since after all if she hadn't revealed the existence of Alucard to the little Moka, or tried to take Akasha's Shinso blood, things could turn out a little different, and Moka and Tsukune could never meet each other...

Although, I'm kind of wondering if the promise that Akua made with Akasha is going to be brought up, during her fight with Tsukune, since based upon what I know, the contents of that promise haven't been revealed yet, and let's be honest the fight between Tsukune and Akua is most likely going to be the last moment where Ikeda could reveal the contents of that promise, since personally speaking, I doubt we will see her in the future arcs.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire