AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-14, 18:21   Link #9881
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
What's this? Six pages more????

*hears horse neighing in the Mongolian plainland*

==================

I think I can finally get a mental picture of Tesla after this.

================

======================

========================

Is that true?

================

Now who threw the banana peels?

=================

Sounds like an important work to do. But I doubt anyone there will get what we've been talking about, especially the newcomers, if we don't do something about this EPIC THREAD.

===================

ZOMG GROPING ACTION

*USB500 dies due to blood loss*

------------------------------

I at Bravo 1. Where's the God Emperor A*****i H****e???

But I fell in Bravo 3. Triela FTW!!

Dream, all the Metal Gear Solid references are too much IMO. Even Liquid Snake made me go

Liquid, huh? Hmm...

Spoiler for Uh...:

"Hello...brother!"

Who knows? I may work further on that Numbers FOXHOUND I constructed...or a Letter-based one...alright, I'll stop now.
Old 2007-09-14, 18:23   Link #9882
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Liquid, huh? Hmm...

Spoiler for Uh...:

"Hello...brother!"

Who knows? I may work further on that Numbers FOXHOUND I constructed...or a Letter-based one...alright, I'll stop now.
OHNOES!!111111oneoneeleven

Maybe you should stop.
Old 2007-09-14, 18:29   Link #9883
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Eh, don't worry, I've ceased now. It's just MGS gave me a...lengthened spur of inspiration of sorts.

Now, back to work...and, also, do you have anything in store for us in the near future, USB?
Old 2007-09-14, 19:03   Link #9884
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Eh, don't worry, I've ceased now. It's just MGS gave me a...lengthened spur of inspiration of sorts.

Now, back to work...and, also, do you have anything in store for us in the near future, USB?

Let me see... I should be posting the grand finale of Magical Cinderella today. After that, I see if I can resume my works on my Erio/Cinque/Nove scenario & Diary of a Wind Talker's onsen (hot spring) episode. Then I'll review any works I have to continue, including the prologue for the Gale Sisters Saga.
Old 2007-09-14, 19:54   Link #9885
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
I'll kill him even more if like that and looks at other girls. He may only do that to me but I'll still beat him for being like that. I think I'll kill him when he's sleeping.
Erio, my friend, you'd better run

Quote:
Yup. And I kinda make my own avatars. just like moving them, changing the color ,and sometimes adding borders. I just the pics of people and edit them. thats it really.
=o Unlike the people here, I got 0% talent in editting

Quote:
Also got a little bit on my character.
Spoiler for My character(preview):

Do you approve of this new loli? I'm thinking of the whole story thru and more detailed and maybe a new name for her. I drew a pic but my scanner is being dumb so if it works i'll show you how she'll look.* got new ideas and better*
*presses submit and runs away*
o_O nice!!! Did you take up my suggestion on a sister for Caro? or was it just a coincidence well putting that aside...

Character:
Basically it's fine but the name of the dragon, is kinda too similar but since she's a clone of Caro, I'm ok with it. As for the doctor suiciding part, it kinda feels cliche that he was killed to get out of the picture, since he's a scientist, maybe you could make it that he died while searching for something e.g. lost logia, at least it sounds more logical and is the dragon an artifical dragon?

Cause for something like dragon summoner, it's a tribe heritage(ep 3 or 4) if i remember where something was mentioned about how Caro's tribe treated her like an exile or something but still, it's your character, you don't have to shape it the way we want it to be but taking a few suggestions from us will be good ^^

Last but not least, since it's after StrikerS, it's safe to assume that it's an AU right? Cause if you're in StrikerS, you'd better prepare an Anti-Harem shield *looks at Kha*

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-14, 20:23   Link #9886
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
THE BACKLOG...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Hail the new moderator. The power of Aaron and Tk will open the eyes of the h4xx!
Oh really?

*snaps finger*

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha AlternateS Timelines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron & Tk

*runs*

- reviewing OC integration btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It never was h4xx to begin with. It's power was the two moons after all. Cathedral Belka and Chou Ginga Dai Rakael Stahlmut are.

Even though I already have Arc-Rakael-Stahlmut planned out to be used on some h4xx villian, it will STILL only be as power as the two moons tops...
WTFH ARE YOU TRYING TO BRING IN HERE?!!!

First of all the Requiem Cannon

then the Antispiral modded moon,

then the Cathedral Terra - now known as Chou Ginga Dai-Gurren

And then this?!!

Arika... keel him!

Spoiler for HAXX:

- In my side of FileS III, That move can demolish in one blow a colony ship of the "Sons of Abel"- each the size of Chou Ginga Dai-Gurren

- And just add a spiral wave from the tip and you have...

*Runs from Chou Ginga Dai-Gurren-Lagann*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*spits drink*

Wha?!?! NANDA ARE WA?!?!?!?

... now I'm wondering how powerful Chou Ginga will be

[random]

Chou Ginga Chou Ginga Chou GINGA CHOU GINGA CHOU GINGA...

*imagines Ginga as large as the moon*

Subaru: Gin-nee, SUGHE...

[/random]
*sees Lowe spit drink for a second time*

Spoiler for HAXX:

*AHEM*

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
She isn't going to have strategically placed scanning locations is she....

Anyone want to help me present a case to Skyfall in the requests for a new thread thread for the OC thread part 2...?
*points at banana peels*

- AS for that... who knows web design?

we can move this out of AS and start another colony forum... that's what i can think of right now.

Quote:
That would really be "putting the spin on and screwing it into" Nia.

Anyway, with strategic scanning, and it being Gainax, I guess we can expect that.

The relevance to the OC thread is that if that is true, the most powerful form of Gattai... is being done by a certain OC every other day.

With the wrong benchmark, I'll have the h4xx police after me.
"That would really be "putting the spin on and screwing it into" Nia." - That sounded sooo wrong...

i wanted to hear those sounds though...

*HAXX Brigade shows up*

Quote:

>_> <_<

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!! ROAST HIM AT THE STAKE!!!!

*Pitchfork Armed Morality Mob chases after Kha*
*HAXX Brigade follows, followed by the lot of the Antispirals*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
MORE HAXX, KHAAAAAAA??!?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler for DAI KICKU!!!:
THAT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OC THREAD

Quote:
Quote:
I already SAID it's the wrong BENCHMARK!

(runs while throwing something)

Natsuki: Are? What's all the ruckus about?
Mai: It's happening pretty often nowaday isn't it?
Shizuru: Probably the Ecclesarchy.
Natsuki: Shi-shizuru! Watch where you're-- Ahh~~!

*watches Morality Mob die from nosebleed due to Fanservice Grenade*
Quote:
USOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAA!!!

Creator-san: No kidding!!!

And did someone say, SPIRAL power?

Shion: Maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki maki...

*ShizNat fans applaud*

Arika: They get all the fun...

Creator-Kun: what are you thinking Arika?!! You're an Otome for cry-

Unlimited Hyper Blue Comets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun + ShizNat fans

THAT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OC THREAD AGAIN

[Lord Genome]She has inherited the power of THE SPIRAL[/Lord Genome]

*runs*

Wait... speaking of SPIRALS...

does that mean that U****** N***** is an Antispiral target?

*Runs from Sasuke fangirls + Akatsuki + more Antispirals*

Quote:

Do you approve of this new loli? I'm thinking of the whole story thru and more detailed and maybe a new name for her. I drew a pic but my scanner is being dumb so if it works i'll show you how she'll look.* got new ideas and better*
Like some said... it's a bit cliche...

BUT!!!

*hand in "stop" pose*

I have something in mind...

Spoiler for Haxx?:

*Runs even faster*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I put this in the Assorted Humor thread, but I think this can be posted here too

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

That's pretty much what I imagined when I first read the description of Nove's IS
TSAB GRUNTS GOT PWNED BOWLED OVER...

No wonder these guys are so unhappy with work...

*remembers one scene in FileS III*

Spoiler for They have been watching too much TV:

*Runs even faster*
Old 2007-09-14, 21:11   Link #9887
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I put this in the Assorted Humor thread, but I think this can be posted here too

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

That's pretty much what I imagined when I first read the description of Nove's IS
An nice play of words there.

But something about Break Liner triggered a buried memory...

@WH40K Pros: Do Landraider machine spirits have IS?

Quote:
@Kha: Well, thirty is a bit of an off guess...last I counted, I had 45. Gotta keep them in check somehow...but, of course, not all of them are main figures. Still...
And... it has been growing.

Quote:
And to bring my character total up to fifty, followed by a rest in the creation department then focusing more on forming story segments (), here are appearance descriptions for a team I have dubbed simply as "Bravo Unit".

Spoiler for Bravo 1- Albert Sween:

Spoiler for Bravo 2- Lincoln Fontaine:

Spoiler for Bravo 3- Anjel Akula:

Spoiler for Bravo 4- Zachary Taylor:

Spoiler for Bravo 5- Leanne Rhodes:

These five will most likely appear in ShardS, or so...now, work to do...
Do I see Negi? THE Negi Springfield? Looks like the other CCs and OCs will have to retune their "Anti Harem Shields" because Bravo 2 spares no one in a skirt.

Except maybe Jun-chan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Last but not least, since it's after StrikerS, it's safe to assume that it's an AU right? Cause if you're in StrikerS, you'd better prepare an Anti-Harem shield *looks at Kha*
It's not as bad as you make it to be... Besides, it should be Erio that Miharu should be worrying about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Oh really?

*snaps finger*

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha AlternateS Timelines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aaron & Tk

*runs*

And then this?!!

Arika... keel him!

Spoiler for HAXX:

- In my side of FileS III, That move can demolish in one blow a colony ship of the "Sons of Abel"- each the size of Chou Ginga Dai-Gurren

Spoiler for HAXX:

*AHEM*

*runs*

*points at banana peels*

we can move this out of AS and start another colony forum... that's what i can think of right now.

"That would really be "putting the spin on and screwing it into" Nia." - That sounded sooo wrong...

*HAXX Brigade shows up*

*ShizNat fans applaud*

*runs*

BUT!!!

*hand in "stop" pose*

Spoiler for Haxx?:

*Runs even faster*

*Runs even faster*
Quoted for being the must destructive post eva, with all the thread-destroying quotes and equally spatial distorting replies.

Great demolition work, X! ......

(runs)
Old 2007-09-14, 22:45   Link #9888
haiz123321
Obey me world!

@Kha: I don't mind if Erio bags those girls cause Caro + Sister + Lu + Erio = fine for me xD just that i want erio as a competitor for Kha's harem

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-14, 22:51   Link #9889
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
@Kha: I don't mind if Erio bags those girls cause Caro + Sister + Lu + Erio = fine for me xD just that i want erio as a competitor for Kha's harem
So in the end we're really going to have The War of The Harem? I pray to God it won't cost this little planet.

Reposted from fanfic thread, because some of us just don't have time to visit it.

=============

Finally, the grand finale.

Yes, everyone, this marks the end of our very own stage presentation that is Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella. I am not sure if I should write another humor/parody Nanoha fanfic, because right now I have other stories to take care of (A's Combat being one of them).

Anyway, thanks for reading and following this story. Every piece of comments and feedback is very appreciated.

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
Old 2007-09-14, 22:55   Link #9890
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

[Kamina] Can't a man even rest in peace? [/Kamina]

Time to hack some good backlog growth

Quote:
It's been a while but here's part 6 of my ongoing ficlet A visit to MD6, otherwise known as 'training' on the OC directory...Hmm I'm going to have to get that changed.

Earlier parts
Part 1- Err we need a new training partner
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 4- This is going well...
Part 5- Blades win?

I'm still not sure if this is going to be the final version... While I'm happy with what I've written at the moment, things are capable of changing depending on feedback and other factors..
Spoiler for Part 6- The calm after the storm:

Spoiler for Extra Info:

Comments/Flames/Etc... welcome. Just keep the flames civil please
Nice debriefing to top off the Forward's mock exercise there, along with a careful analysis of the actions and mistakes both sides did. That bit with Teana and her comment was the best part, if only because it reminds me of a discussion along a similar gist back here.

(Basically one of the patrons at my net cafe, who happens to be my cousin, said that "killing is fun", in front of my older brother, who was to be deployed to counterinsurgency (COIN) operations soon. The discussion basically went along the same vein, on how it's much easier to think and talk about killing in the frontlines than actually doing it.)

Anyways, seems we're gonna have another mock battle, this time between two experienced squads, NAISU

Quote:
I'll kill him even more if like that and looks at other girls. He may only do that to me but I'll still beat him for being like that. I think I'll kill him when he's sleeping.
*backs away slowly*

Very scary Caro here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe
Yup. And I kinda make my own avatars. just like moving them, changing the color ,and sometimes adding borders. I just the pics of people and edit them. thats it really.
Another shopper, nice. Need more of those around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe

For a first attempt, it's forgivable at least. Nice way to dodge the Ion Canon by making it post Strikers Don't think a sister to Caro has been done before. Might want to look at Keroko's pieces for inspiration on how to flesh out this scenario more. Otherwise, has potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Actually, I'd like a piece of that action...especially since it coincides very well with a profile update of mine to give David Brown a temporary Upgrade (ie Limit Break) By allowing the machines within to surface...

Like this: Mecha(Not Mine!)
(I would embed this but I don't know how (or can't get it to work, more like...)

Since early speculation included the idea that he might have been used as a basis for Early Einherjar development, it makes sense that he would be to them what Subaru and Ginga were to the Numbers...

And if it turned out that he couldn't turn them from their destructive path...

THAT is one impressive Limit Break mode there

APPROVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*begins mowing down Backlock with a machine gun starting with posts about him and moving on to new content.*

More or less it's about like a game of CS where two guys are left and one has a SAW and the other one has a scout...

Vita: ZOMG come outs you campin nub!!!
Felix: LOL nu-uh! Youz gots to find me, lolololol!!!

And worry not significant property damage will be accumulated before this is over make no mistake.

Oh nice analogy... though I find that it's actually quite easy to defeat a sniper in CS, provided you know how to take advantage of cover, timing, and speed And judicious use of grenades

Vita's gonna need a different set of tactics if she's gonna smash Felix's head in though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Years of RTSes and RPGs have finely tuned my munchkin meter and given be a severe aversion to their kind as well. When I watch or read something I tend to form a rough "power level" that I think it should function at and then try to stick to that when writing or RPing about it. I also have some history in this sort of thing I used to and still do sometimes do what we call "story debates" on another board which is local slang for for forum role playing. Some of these are huge, easily the size of this thread and some of them have a half dozen threads with several thousands of posts each, most of those are "empire" debates though. (the person controls a state or group.) I tended toward the "character debates" where you have one guy or a small group.

These groups were often rather volatile to start (and later too) so arguments over power levels could become important and heated when they clashed. It was best to head it off at the pass and just try to keep the powers and such sane to begin with and you learned to spot Hax attempts (and common offenders... mumbles something about majestic and commandos.) pretty fast. All that is also why I found this thread a bit easier to slip into then some might, I've written dozens of character and ship profiles before, sometimes just for fun, it was something of a hobby acutally and one of my favorite parts of the entire process.

So yeah I guess experience combined with a sharp sense of what's "fair" has made me something of an anti-hax crusader that always tends toward the lower range of anything given settings power level and is prone to sniping at perceived abuse.

Whoops... rambling again.
So that's why you tick Well, I guess anybody with as much forum RP experience as you have would be most suitable to be H4XX moderator (I do know how hasslesome it would be when a forum RPer persistently defends his H4XX despite all the evidence and arguments against it ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Well neither is going to back down, in fact they're going to keep escalating so yeah it’s evolved from a violent spat into a full blown battle. They might stop if someone directly ordered them too, but needless to say no one’s going to realize it’s even happening until they acutally blow up part of the training grounds. But of course they'll be manly warrior bonding afterwards when they're both laid up... err wait that didn't come out right at all.

"Explosion!"

Wait, Vita put down the hammer! I didn't mean you were manly!

"Gigantform!"

*flees in terror*
"Manly Warrior Bonding"? Vita and Felix?

This I'm looking forward to very much

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Poor Teana... she needs love! Everyone, we're creating a love interest for Teana!

Arcas: Reiji-san, you've already got a half dozen full profile chars to work on for LegendS, and they're not even half finished!

Reiji: But... Teana-chan needs love!

Boomer: Boss, Lanster's a Tsundere!

Reiji: <in full Yutaka Moe Mode> Tsundere's need love too!

Sevasti: Thank you for that wholly baseless rebuttal.

Reiji: She needs love!

82nd Guys: Mel, shut him up!

[Note: to see how Reiji was acting, look @ the Yui & Yutaka sequence of Lucky Star ep 14>
Tsunderes definitely need love... and there are many people willing to give it

Although finding a parter for Teana is gonna be a pain... Vice is a good candidate though

Quote:
Speaking of inspiration, here's a short scene from LegendS (Aaron008R, one of your chars makes a brief appearance):

Spoiler for LegendS Scene:
So what have Keroko and Arcas gotten themselves into now?

Quote:

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

SSSSSTRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master FlameSparkZ WINS again!!!

Quote:
And to bring my character total up to fifty, followed by a rest in the creation department then focusing more on forming story segments (), here are appearance descriptions for a team I have dubbed simply as "Bravo Unit".

@SparkZ: Heh! A most comic and good 4koma, I must say. You've come up with an intriguing way to convey Break Liner...indeed, 'tis like bowling, too...although how you attributed Nove's IS with that is beyond me.
Bravo 2 is... is... H4XXOR

No female's gonna be safe from him!!!

Quote:

Spoiler for HAXX:

*AHEM*

*runs*

[Khorne] Yeeeess.... BLOOD [/Khorne]

Quote:
@WH40K Pros: Do Landraider machine spirits have IS?
... Maybe

Wait a minute... the Numbers are cyborgs... does that mean they have Machine Spirits too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Do I see Negi? THE Negi Springfield? Looks like the other CCs and OCs will have to retune their "Anti Harem Shields" because Bravo 2 spares no one in a skirt.

Except maybe Jun-chan.
:nods:

[random]

Maybe Negi's GAR, WIN and AWESOME can transform Jun into a full-fledged woman out of sheer willpower

[/random]

Quote:
Reposted from fanfic thread, because some of us just don't have time to visit it.

=============

Yes, everyone, this marks the end of our very own stage presentation that is Magical Girl Lyrical Cinderella. I am not sure if I should write another humor/parody Nanoha fanfic, because right now I have other stories to take care of (A's Combat being one of them).

Anyway, thanks for reading and following this story. Every piece of comments and feedback is very appreciated.

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
WHAT?!?! IT ENDED ALREADY?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Still though, this chapter was made out of HOTBLOOD, WIN, AND MANLINESS *cries manly tears*

And Chrono Unlimited Ecchi Works FTW!!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2007-09-14 at 23:11.
Old 2007-09-14, 23:22   Link #9891
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

Quote:

What?
That sounds so wrong.

Quote:
Tsunderes definitely need love... and there are many people willing to give it

Although finding a parter for Teana is gonna be a pain... Vice is a good candidate though
True, true.

*runs*

Quote:
Bravo 2 is... is... H4XXOR

No female's gonna be safe from him!!!
Quick! Hide all the girls!!!

Quote:
[random]

Maybe Negi's GAR, WIN and AWESOME can transform Jun into a full-fledged woman out of sheer willpower [/random]
So Negi has the remedy to turn a hardcore crossdresser into a true woman?

Quote:
WHAT?!?! IT ENDED ALREADY?!?!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Still though, this chapter was made out of HOTBLOOD, WIN, AND MANLINESS *cries manly tears*

And Chrono Unlimited Ecchi Works FTW!!!!!!!!
1: every good thing has to end eventually.

2:*points skywards*

"OMAE NO DORIRU DE TEN O TSUKE!"

3: too bad the girls killed him before we get to see how UEW would look like.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-09-14 at 23:47.
Old 2007-09-14, 23:27   Link #9892
Erio
Hiromi

Tackling heavier posts later... or tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Actually to be honest it was another character I had already have completed awhile ago before I even started in this forum, so I had no idea the name was taken. I could change it though its not a problem, just haven't thought of another name yet. (Is this the problem parents have when naming babies? )

Added: Changed the name to Jean (don't ask I just seem to like the name). No clashes now eh? ^^'
No clashes now, as far as I know.

Quote:
@Keroko: I think these might fit as Tesla's pic.

Damn, and I was going to use Maria, Nel, and Fayt later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
So, you're just randomly throwing up your material based on the little details?

Child-Erio had horrible berserk and anger management problems until Fate came along and demonstrated her power in more ways than one.

Suffice to say, while we don't know what exactly happened to Erio in that lab in concrete detail, it's got to be pretty fucked up.
I wish these manga chapters were translated. This is the kind of info I've always wanted to know, yet the anime has shafted it all.

This story is pretty similar to Gwendolyn's, then... sweet! (not sweet for what happened to Erio, though, of course )

Quote:
More or less it's about like a game of CS where two guys are left and one has a SAW and the other one has a scout...

Vita: ZOMG come outs you campin nub!!!
Felix: LOL nu-uh! Youz gots to find me, lolololol!!!

And worry not significant property damage will be accumulated before this is over make no mistake.
LOL At this... Makes me wanna play again... probably tomorrow...

Surely I want to see the full battle now.

Quote:

Nice cast here, though I only recognize 3 of them... Negi, Triela... and Chloe?

I see you're back on track with your inspiration... didnt even need my help, eh?

@Saint X What's a Saint X post without some Arika? Nice pic.

Quote:
There's only one difference between my Erio's harem and Kha's...

Erio's harem is REAL!!!

*runs from his Meister*

Quote:
EPIC quote!
Old 2007-09-15, 00:48   Link #9893
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Debriefing scenes are rare, maybe that's why this piece was good to read. The officer that was worried about the TSAB's image would have a fieldtrip wit the reckless Rogue Squadron.
Ooh, looks like it's turned out better than I expected.. Truth to tell I wasn't sure if this was the correct thing to be writing. Hmm maybe I should expand it a little with the stuff I left out.

And that officer was supposed to be Signum Athough I can change their identity to random officer A...
Quote:
That shoud work untill (or if) we ever get any official information. I don't think you have to be very powerfull to attain an Agent rank, tough. Just that it doesn't hurt to be.

Awesome
Yeah, power isn't all that matters. It doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't handle the course to attain Agent qualification (focusing more on endurance/survival skills than just power)
Quote:
Nicely done, like how a good Tom Clancy-esque novella should read. Weighing on one's conscious eh? Fits. To me, the Spellblade's reaction was a little bit of a surprise, but I guess you don't expect your seniors to go out on ya... do you?

I'll have some use for your Enforcer rankings, if you don't mind.

Having read this far, I think I know how to bring the Spellblades into the picture of Leryk and Kha's Counterattack.
Well it was never on the schedule... Just that they blew through the exercise in a lot less time than the Weavers expected, so now they get to have a little fun. As well as giving the aces to stretch the wings a little.

Go ahead with the rankings... they're meant to tide us over until canon gives us more info (if they ever).

Just as long as I know of any major happenings before hand (deaths/injuries/ love interests/etc), you're free to do what you want with them. Oh and the approximate time as well so we don't run into any nasty surprises.
Quote:

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

Thats awesome
Quote:

@Liingo: An interesting piece there, what with the debriefing and all- sorry if I'm being too brief here, but it is a well-written piece, of course.
Thanks for the feedback. Every bit helps
Quote:

Whoa.. I recognise two of them.. Athough I can't remember their names..
Spoiler for characters-could be spoilerish:

Quote:

Time to hack some good backlog growth

Nice debriefing to top off the Forward's mock exercise there, along with a careful analysis of the actions and mistakes both sides did. That bit with Teana and her comment was the best part, if only because it reminds me of a discussion along a similar gist back here.

Anyways, seems we're gonna have another mock battle, this time between two experienced squads, NAISU
Well.. this has turned out a lot better than I expected.. Nice to know I'm stil thinking right

The next bit is going to good... although going to be tough to write again *sigh*
SLB is most likely not going to appear though... sadly.. I think they want the training pad to still be in one piece
Quote:
(Basically one of the patrons at my net cafe, who happens to be my cousin, said that "killing is fun", in front of my older brother, who was to be deployed to counterinsurgency (COIN) operations soon. The discussion basically went along the same vein, on how it's much easier to think and talk about killing in the frontlines than actually doing it.)
Ohhh, you own a net cafe... NICE

That was my intention... also to remind everyone that although we've seen the 'good' side of Nanoha, death in combat would be if not a common occurence, something that is likely to happen eventually, given the part of the TSAB that they're in. (active duty special forces)

@ Aaron. Thanks for the feedback

@ Thread The campaign to open the OC thread part 2 is more or less over... Thanks for the support. We''l just have to break this thread before they give us a new one I guess........

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-09-15 at 01:16.
Old 2007-09-15, 00:57   Link #9894
Aaron008R

Quote:
Wow... Aaron's Spiral Powered Wrath is so powerful that his smileys just went through spatial dislocation
Quote:
USOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAA!!!

Creator-san: No kidding!!!
Quote:
Even your smileys are distorting from space-time dislocations
Quote:
Getting kicked out of timespace is a... distorting experience after all. ...

There you can even see me bouncing along after crash landing...
Heh.

Quote:
@Aaron: You don't take h4xx lightly, do you? Not that I'm complaining, but...*shields self*

No, I don't.
Plain HAXX is a no-no.

Quote:
It's okay. CrosyS is on the backburner for me too.

And how's this song for the Kha's Counterattack endgame battle theme?

I'm currently runnign through the JAM Project discography for ideas and songs that fit. The above selection appeared to me from the MV thread.
GONG might be better for an endgame BGM.

Quote:
Whheeee.. hopefully the time-space continuum is back to normal now after Aaron's haxx breaker..

It's been a while but here's part 6 of my ongoing ficlet A visit to MD6, otherwise known as 'training' on the OC directory...Hmm I'm going to have to get that changed.

Earlier parts
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 5- Blades win?

I'm still not sure if this is going to be the final version... While I'm happy with what I've written at the moment, things are capable of changing depending on feedback and other factors..

Spoiler for Extra Info:

Details, logic and experience flaunted with magnificent detail!
It's really nice to see these kinds of debriefing scenarios sometimes.
And a lot of good character development too.

APPROVED!

Quote:
O-okay...

Quote:

Not bad at all for a first try.
The details may need some ironing, but I definitely see potential! Keep it up!

Quote:
*Basks in the glory of his idol's approval*

I'm just aiming for a tenth of the awesome that was you're battle, and if I manage that I'll be happy. And yes Felix enjoys hiding, as hiding is a good way to avoid getting bashed and blasted things which he finds far less pleasant.
You give me way too much credit.

Quote:
Felix: It is a tactic dammit! In particular it’s one I like to call, “Stay the fuck away from the crazy bitch with the hammer!” I’ve found it highly effective in situations like this. Call me a coward if you want, but I’d rather be a living coward then a dead hero! Besides being a stupid macho man is Alan’s job I wouldn’t want to outshine him in still ANOTHER area.
Alan: Hey!
WIN.

Quote:
Well neither is going to back down, in fact they're going to keep escalating so yeah it’s evolved from a violent spat into a full blown battle. They might stop if someone directly ordered them too, but needless to say no one’s going to realize it’s even happening until they acutally blow up part of the training grounds. But of course they'll be manly warrior bonding afterwards when they're both laid up... err wait that didn't come out right at all.

"Explosion!"

Wait, Vita put down the hammer! I didn't mean you were manly!

"Gigantform!"

*flees in terror*
Vita has finally started attacking forum members...

Quote:
Poor Teana... she needs love! Everyone, we're creating a love interest for Teana!

Arcas: Reiji-san, you've already got a half dozen full profile chars to work on for LegendS, and they're not even half finished!

Reiji: But... Teana-chan needs love!

Boomer: Boss, Lanster's a Tsundere!

Reiji: <in full Yutaka Moe Mode> Tsundere's need love too!

Sevasti: Thank you for that wholly baseless rebuttal.

Reiji: She needs love!

82nd Guys: Mel, shut him up!

[Note: to see how Reiji was acting, look @ the Yui & Yutaka sequence of Lucky Star ep 14>
TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice
TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice TeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXViceTeanaXVice

Or if you want,

TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaruTeanaXSubaru
TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaruTeanaXSubaru
TeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTe anaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTeanaXSubaruTean aXSubaru

Quote:
Of course, a scene where Arcas comforts Keroko and someone sees it and... misunderstands would be fine by me.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Speaking of inspiration, here's a short scene from LegendS (Aaron008R, one of your chars makes a brief appearance):

Spoiler for LegendS Scene:
Looking good. A little bit more no Earlton's whimsical speech and it'll be better.

Quote:

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

STRIKE!!!
Another WIN piece of work, FlameSparkZ!

Quote:

@SparkZ: Heh! A most comic and good 4koma, I must say. You've come up with an intriguing way to convey Break Liner...indeed, 'tis like bowling, too...although how you attributed Nove's IS with that is beyond me.
Triela!
Nice!

Quote:
THE BACKLOG...

Oh really?

*snaps finger*

*runs*

And then this?!!

Arika... keel him!

Spoiler for HAXX:

Spoiler for HAXX:

*AHEM*

*runs*

*points at banana peels*

*HAXX Brigade shows up*

*ShizNat fans applaud*

*runs*

BUT!!!

*hand in "stop" pose*

Spoiler for Haxx?:

*Runs even faster*

*Runs even faster*
And if you think my kick was powerful, just look at the post coming from the divine being of HAXX!

Quote:

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
MGLN BECAME SRW!!!

Those combo attacks were OVERKILL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Damn, and I was going to use Maria, Nel, and Fayt later...
Sorry...

Quote:
Of course, the fact that her outfit looks more like Keroko/Vivio's Barrier Jacket may result in me using it for other purposes.

I needed a good high quallity example anyway.
Now why didn't I realize that?

Quote:
I always preffered the ubershoot of doom.

I suppose this would be as good a time as any to mention that Keroko's Limit Break was partially based on Maria.
Approved. :3

Quote:
Cool, out of space time? The H4XX to defeat H4XX?
Just a little hotblooded screaming.

Quote:
It's been put into the freezer for now, in favour of Rescue Mission 3/Artherion's Limit Break and Overdrive/Tesla images/Tesla works and...
I see...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-09-15 at 03:55.
Old 2007-09-15, 01:01   Link #9895
Satty
Slash!

Backlog...and what's this? Almost to the 10k Barrier?

*looking at the barrier*

Vincent:Let's just blow this goddamn barrier already....

Satoshi:You do that...someone else is gonna do it eventually....

Sydney:Almost there...

Satsuki:But it's not like we're gonna break it....

Everyone:Yeah...

Quote:

Spoiler for Fight Snippet:

Comments and such are of course more then welcome.
Woah...nice....

Quote:

Toning down on Sweetcheesium on this one... since it has been taken over by rabid BlueCheesium . In fact, I think this is my longest single scenario for all of my OC's

Spoiler for Waiting:

Late Edit:

Couldn't describe it well in the chapter, but here's an image of what Matsuri was wearing

Spoiler for Dress:

I say good job!

Quote:
@Keroko: I think these might fit as Tesla's pic.

Maria from Start Ocean 3? Interesting...

Quote:
Ahh, well as it turned out those men who took Erio away from his parents did not have what you would call good inentions. Basically, he ended up like this:

Spoiler for manga chapter 9:

Now, my Japanese reading skill is about zero, but that does not look comfortable.

That's what confused me, if Erio spend a great part of his life like this, just when and how did Jeno meet him?
Crazy Erio...good thing he's not like that anymore....or is he?

Quote:

Earlier parts
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 5- Blades win?

[SPOILER="Extra Info"]
Nice chapter! Waiting to see more.

Quote:

Hmm...I'm just gonna waiteuntil you're done before fully responding, but it's working.

Quote:

My first 4koma!!

Spoiler for Break Liner:

Oh, redshirts....

Quote:

Bravo 3 and 5, I recognize. As for Bravo 2, though...time to get a sniper rifle ready.

Quote:

=============

Until then.

*cue music of Trombe!*
EPIC!Poor Chrono
The director has to give you those roles...
Old 2007-09-15, 01:29   Link #9896
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Oh nice analogy... though I find that it's actually quite easy to defeat a sniper in CS, provided you know how to take advantage of cover, timing, and speed And judicious use of grenades

Vita's gonna need a different set of tactics if she's gonna smash Felix's head in though
Allot depends on the map, if he can find some hole up high where the only way to get to him is across some open area and up a ladder… you better hope he sucks HARD. Though the worst are guys that camp on areas that are impossible reach via outright or borderline gltiching… *mumbles about roofers on Fall of Berlin.*

But yeah it's going to take a bit more then that to pin down and take out Ol' Felix.

Quote:
So that's why you tick Well, I guess anybody with as much forum RP experience as you have would be most suitable to be H4XX moderator (I do know how hasslesome it would be when a forum RPer persistently defends his H4XX despite all the evidence and arguments against it ).
Tell me about it...

Spoiler for TK's Mis-Adventures in Munchkinism:

Quote:

What?
That quote is really coming back to haunt me...

*glances around nervously.*
Quote:
:nods:

[random]

Maybe Negi's GAR, WIN and AWESOME can transform Jun into a full-fledged woman out of sheer willpower

[/random]
Well he’s done damn near everything else… Acutally I can’t recall any canon gender swapping but given everything else we’ve seen Negi-verse magic do (time travel, age manipulation, ploymorphing etc.) I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.

P*onders who’d win a fight between Negi and 10 year old Nanoha…* Oh who the fuck am I kidding they’d befriend each other so fast everyone in the area would get whiplash. (I mean the kid refused to kill a demon that murder most of his village!!! He’s like Belldandy in the body of a 10 year old boy or something!)

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-09-15 at 01:45.
Old 2007-09-15, 01:42   Link #9897
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Before I comb through the backlog, let me present you all with Part 4 of Interpretation. As I'm not quite sure where the story is headed after this introduction (villains, other possible OCs) this may be my last chapter for a while. Perhaps some collaboration would help get the creative juices flowing. Anyway, here it is. I hope you like it, and as always, comments and critique appreciated!

Spoiler for Part 4:
Old 2007-09-15, 02:02   Link #9898
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Whheeee.. hopefully the time-space continuum is back to normal now after Aaron's haxx breaker..

Earlier parts
Part 2- Get Set
Part 3- Exercise Start
Part 5- Blades win?

Spoiler for Extra Info:

Quote:
Ooh, looks like it's turned out better than I expected.. Truth to tell I wasn't sure if this was the correct thing to be writing. Hmm maybe I should expand it a little with the stuff I left out.

And that officer was supposed to be Signum Athough I can change their identity to random officer A...
Just got around to reading this. (missed it the first time it was posted) It was nice and I like this allot it’s kind of the same vibe I’m going for with my best. (though not quite as grudge match’ish obviously.) Though the perspective and the conversions where a bit hard to follow in places as I had trouble trying to tell who exactly was talking at times without rereading scenes and making some guess. I managed to piece together that it was Signum talking for instance, but only because it was mentioned as the “officer that greeted them” several chapters back for someone that hadn’t read the latest chapters in order and didn’t recall that small detail it might have been confusing.

This is part of why I’ve always preferred third person, you can just use the names in descriptions without worrying about if the characters acutally know them or not, among other things. Still I did like and the different writing style isn’t bad either, just not my personal preference.

As for Hostage taking…
O’Neil: I also whole heartedly endorse this, might I also suggest taking objects important to the enemy hostage as well?

Spoiler for Jack O"Neil guide to escaping certain death...:

Old 2007-09-15, 02:02   Link #9899
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
MGLN BECAME SRW!!!

Those combo attacks were OVERKILL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
EPIC!Poor Chrono
The director has to give you those roles...

Let's hope I won't have to torture Chrono in my next Nanoha fanfics....

=====================

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post
Before I comb through the backlog, let me present you all with Part 4 of Interpretation. As I'm not quite sure where the story is headed after this introduction (villains, other possible OCs) this may be my last chapter for a while. Perhaps some collaboration would help get the creative juices flowing. Anyway, here it is. I hope you like it, and as always, comments and critique appreciated!

Spoiler for Part 4:
Really like the premise of the story.

Quote:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-09-15 at 02:22.
Old 2007-09-15, 02:31   Link #9900
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post

Spoiler for Part 4:
Well it's a good start to something... The end of the battle is well written with no obvious shortcomings, showing a nice array of moves and abilities.

Possible avenues to explore:
How the lost Logia got there in the first place.
Someone back at HQ noticing his efforts and snatching him for some operation elsewhere.
Or just plain character development... while he's recovering from his injuries. Ie expanding upon what you started at the end with the "this guy doesn't like other people" thought.
Quote:
Just got around to reading this. (missed it the first time it was posted) It was nice and I like this allot it’s kind of the same vibe I’m going for with my best. (though not quite as grudge match’ish obviously.) Though the perspective and the conversions where a bit hard to follow in places as I had trouble trying to tell who exactly was talking at times without rereading scenes and making some guess. I managed to piece together that it was Signum talking for instance, but only because it was mentioned as the “officer that greeted them” several chapters back for someone that hadn’t read the latest chapters in order and didn’t recall that small detail it might have been confusing.

This is part of why I’ve always preferred third person, you can just use the names in descriptions without worrying about if the characters acutally know them or not, among other things. Still I did like and the different writing style isn’t bad either, just not my personal preference.

As for Hostage taking…
O’Neil: I also whole heartedly endorse this, might I also suggest taking objects important to the enemy hostage as well?

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah, given that it's been 2 months since that part was posted, I didn't really think anyone would make the connection.... Could you point me to a place where you found it hard to figure out who was speaking. I'm always trying to improve my writing... plus I'm not like the other's who colour code their conversations, since I feel that you should be able to tell who's speaking from the clues that the writer provides.. However I'm aware of what you're saying, which is why I've tried to keep the number of different point's of view to a minimum, 2 main's thus far (Isamu and Myristic) and Nanoha in one small section.

Interesting that you say that on the point of view... Back in the thread somewhere (don't ask me where..) I had commented that I wanted to switch over to the 3rd person style. While my future fics will be done in 3rd person, I started this in 1st person and am going to finish it in 1st person. Although I'd like to try and convert it over later, it'll require quite a bit of re-working what I've already written.

I'll have to have a look at that you-tube vid once I get back home.

Thanks again!
Closed Thread