AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-10, 21:50   Link #11461
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Most of the girls have probably "bloomed" already with the exception of Kokoa, who's probably a late bloomer.
Or maybe she'll never bloom at all. It's not unusual for some girls to stay flat through puberty.
Old 2009-10-10, 22:09   Link #11462
Johnny
Working the bags...

Didn't Yukari's pills show us what she will look like when she's grown? Which was pretty hot...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 03:04   Link #11463
zibi88

btw was the translation of c23 released yet ??

As for Kokoa well she acts like spoiled brat so she never will grow up....my sister my sister.... she is not even thinking of what moka wants [and she wants to be alone with tsukune]....... Kokoa acts like lesbian with her inner-moka crush only..... while that moka is rather interested in tsukune than her annoying sister who wasted time to chase after moka than training herself to be stronger

anywya I wonder why kokoa doesnt have powers similar to moka... and all she can is to rely on bat-weapon...... even elder sister of moka had a strong pwoer (those wing blade-arms)... so kokoa should have srong vamp power too yet it doesnt look like it...

so well kokoa should stop beign a brat that hangs around her sister power that she trained out herself.... and she should start seriously thinking about herself... train by herself (like moka was in her age).... and most of all stop this inner-moka crush thing its annoying already....

anyway I wonder when tsukune will get back to training with moka.... and when we will see the eldest of sisters.... it would be interesting if she developed some kind of crush on tsukune and was more like stealing from moka her boyfriend if she doesnt want him ^^ like she says officialy if moka doesnt want him than she will take him for herself.... this could help moka to come over her pride and fianlly agree that she loves tsukune like he outer moka does...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 11:01   Link #11464
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Outer Moka and Kokoa can be compared. Since both uses weapons, though Kokoa has an advantage having a familiar, while Outer Moka pics up anything she can and use it against you.

As for Inner Moka, she said if Tsukune wants her, he'll have to work hard. Signs of Tsundere there yet again on the early chapters of R+VsII.
Old 2009-10-11, 13:51   Link #11465
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Outer Moka and Kokoa can be compared. Since both uses weapons, though Kokoa has an advantage having a familiar, while Outer Moka pics up anything she can and use it against you.

As for Inner Moka, she said if Tsukune wants her, he'll have to work hard. Signs of Tsundere there yet again on the early chapters of R+VsII.
well she said that at the end of season1... but now she was on that date... teh training (she herself was rather amazed that tsukune coudl go that far in fighting after such short time... even kokoa might lose to tsukune in skills [kokoa was not even able to notice that minotaur with her vampire instinct it was at the beggining of s2] )

so moka(s) developed a serious bond to tsukune even if the inner is tsudare she herself wants to be 1on1 with tsukune (monogamy).... she was quite happy at that date-training chapter (at the end she was blushing after rubis words of haveign fun today with tsukune thx to that whip that allowed her for this).... and now she had jelousy (true hurts ^^) outburst after kurumus words of wanting tsukune only for herself without shareing ^^

but anyway Tsukune had no fighting experiance earlier while moka was training her skills from very young are.... so she has to give him credits that he went that far in such short time...

well all that tsukune needs to say is to confess his feelings for moka(s) both are important to him and rather both are kinda in monogamy thing XD (at least for now)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 14:09   Link #11466
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
How's that work? You can't exactly go enter puberty twice. A growth spurt later on would make sense, though.

Most of the girls have probably "bloomed" already with the exception of Kokoa, who's probably a late bloomer.
I was speaking of the romantic interest part, specifically Inner and Outer Moka repectively. Usualy when speaking of "bloomers" that are not worn, it refers to one's interest in romantic relationships. I think Hitagi Senjougahara of bakemonogatari said it best: "The only kind of girl that would talk to an unapealing virgin like you, are late-bloomer, crazy virgins so starved for love, like me." She's second year high school by the way. So by Senjougahara's definition of late-bloomer, Moka would be it, though her outer self would probably admit eventually that she had it in for Tsukune since they first met. IE, outer Moka being the early-bloomer. Where as inner is the late one.
Old 2009-10-11, 16:00   Link #11467
Dark Mage

So any idea when the next chapter is coming out?
Old 2009-10-11, 17:15   Link #11468
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
no idea... hopefully sometime in the coming week.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 18:44   Link #11469
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I was speaking of the romantic interest part, specifically Inner and Outer Moka repectively. Usualy when speaking of "bloomers" that are not worn, it refers to one's interest in romantic relationships. I think Hitagi Senjougahara of bakemonogatari said it best: "The only kind of girl that would talk to an unapealing virgin like you, are late-bloomer, crazy virgins so starved for love, like me." She's second year high school by the way. So by Senjougahara's definition of late-bloomer, Moka would be it, though her outer self would probably admit eventually that she had it in for Tsukune since they first met. IE, outer Moka being the early-bloomer. Where as inner is the late one.
Ah, Bakemonogatari (awesome, BTW!) reference I thought you meant "blooming" physically, but now it all makes sense
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 01:48   Link #11470
GrrDraxin

Quote:
Ah, Bakemonogatari (awesome, BTW!) reference I thought you meant "blooming" physically, but now it all makes sense
Good that you received and understood the message. Now we're all on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
no idea... hopefully sometime in the coming week.
Lingwe gave a status report that it's 50% done. I'll just cross-forum quote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingwe
I know I should have had it done ages ago but I've just been hit by a bunch of stuff over the past few days. My final essay (2000 words) is due tomorrow plus I have to work that day in the evening as well so it needs to be finished by 5pm. Plus I've been working heaps recently which unfortunately leaves me exhausted when I struggle home at the end of the day. Once I've finished the essay I won't have this stress which keeps me from completing the translation. It's sitting at about 50% done at the moment.

Don't worry, this is probably only going to be for this month.
An that says it all.
Old 2009-10-12, 02:32   Link #11471
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

well just because he gets done with the trans doesn't mean it'll come out right away, its usually a few days to a week after.
Old 2009-10-12, 04:40   Link #11472
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well she said that at the end of season1... but now she was on that date... teh training (she herself was rather amazed that tsukune coudl go that far in fighting after such short time... even kokoa might lose to tsukune in skills [kokoa was not even able to notice that minotaur with her vampire instinct it was at the beggining of s2] )

so moka(s) developed a serious bond to tsukune even if the inner is tsudare she herself wants to be 1on1 with tsukune (monogamy).... she was quite happy at that date-training chapter (at the end she was blushing after rubis words of haveign fun today with tsukune thx to that whip that allowed her for this).... and now she had jelousy (true hurts ^^) outburst after kurumus words of wanting tsukune only for herself without shareing ^^

but anyway Tsukune had no fighting experiance earlier while moka was training her skills from very young are.... so she has to give him credits that he went that far in such short time...

well all that tsukune needs to say is to confess his feelings for moka(s) both are important to him and rather both are kinda in monogamy thing XD (at least for now)
Tsukune must have done something to impress her. One reason why she's liking him more now, though the date was really a training for Tsukune and got kicked again in the end. Another running joke on R+V.
Old 2009-10-12, 12:49   Link #11473
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Where's my chapter!? Agh... the scanlation is taking really long this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Didn't Yukari's pills show us what she will look like when she's grown? Which was pretty hot...
Well, Kokoa has a few more years of growth left. And kids grow up fast these days too.
Old 2009-10-12, 12:53   Link #11474
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah seeing Kokoa's bust in the mousepad and manga growing means something else.

In the PS2 game also.
Spoiler for Kokoa mizugi:
Old 2009-10-12, 13:11   Link #11475
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I think her character is designed to look younger to give more contrast to Moka and everyone else too.
Old 2009-10-12, 14:05   Link #11476
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

heed the words of Miyamoto.

Old 2009-10-12, 18:51   Link #11477
GrrDraxin

Quote:
heed the words of Miyamoto.

LOL

That is so true. But just imagine Kokoa (manga version) starting to fill out her bra like that mizugi pic above? You think she might try and pull a fool's move on trying to sink her fangs into Tsukune as well? Fics have been written about it, but they all depict Moka either being emotionally hurt or she goes into psychotic yandere mode. Can't really imagine it clearly.
Old 2009-10-12, 19:47   Link #11478
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its only a matter of time that she'll start competing for Tsukune as well. Although she's a minor role character, she might just give a small effort here and there for fan service.
Old 2009-10-12, 22:09   Link #11479
TheAlucid

I hope Moka doesn't jump into the harem, want to see the series continue developing the relationship between Tsukune and Moka more.

Quote:
Tsukune must have done something to impress her. One reason why she's liking him more now, though the date was really a training for Tsukune and got kicked again in the end. Another running joke on R+V.
She said that the training hadn't started yet at the end, Tsukune just thought the day had been about training.

On a side note, not only was the day a date between Tsukune and Inner Moka, she kicked him at the end because he had grabbed her but said that she was okay with holding hands and the like. A considerable step up from the first time he got kicked by Moka.
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 22:30   Link #11480
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
I hope Moka doesn't jump into the harem, want to see the series continue developing the relationship between Tsukune and Moka more.

She said that the training hadn't started yet at the end, Tsukune just thought the day had been about training.

On a side note, not only was the day a date between Tsukune and Inner Moka, she kicked him at the end because he had grabbed her but said that she was okay with holding hands and the like. A considerable step up from the first time he got kicked by Moka.
That doesn't make sense she's ben in the harem since day 1. Inner included, since she's tsundere.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire