AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-01-04, 15:28   Link #41
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
How About New Thread Like In Naruto But another Title ( If You Can Bring Character To The Real Life What Do You Think Will Happened ? )
IMHO it would be too vague and lead to spamming . We have tons of threads and as no one made a similar thread before indicates not too may people are interested in this topic

Also what I had said for a similar request before
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post

"If Bleach was real, what would you say/do to a Bleach character/s of your choice?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Though we dont have a thread of that sort IMO it will be to vague and lead to spamming .

Further this tends towards Fanfiction if more people are intrested in a Fanfiction thread .Then we could have a Fan Fiction thread which is similar to thread you requested
Old 2008-01-05, 01:45   Link #42
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It is as the wise Geta Boshi says. Also, I've read the Naruto equivalent of the thread in question and I see no reason to make it happen to this forum.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 13:43   Link #43
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Isn't Today The New EP Come Out....There No New Thread For New EP (155 Ep) ..
Old 2008-01-09, 14:30   Link #44
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As the ep is out and Monir isnt aroung I will go ahead make the thread . So feel like stepping on to Monir territory .
Old 2008-01-12, 17:44   Link #45
urahara25

I would like a "Ichigo's Dad" thread if there isn't already one. I just think there is a lot of things we could cover there. I mean like: how did he get his shinigami abilities, why is he at at least captain level, is Ichigo part or full death god to begin with, what's the reason for Ishiin needing to 'recover' his Shinigami abilities, will his release form be similar to Ichigo's etc., etc.
urahara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 17:49   Link #46
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by urahara25 View Post
I would like a "Ichigo's Dad" thread if there isn't already one. I just think there is a lot of things we could cover there. I mean like: how did he get his shinigami abilities, why is he at at least captain level, is Ichigo part or full death god to begin with, what's the reason for Ishiin needing to 'recover' his Shinigami abilities, will his release form be similar to Ichigo's etc., etc.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ighlight=ishin

WONDERMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 01:23   Link #47
Jabez the Fuuton War

Hey, can we have a thread that isn't limited but still includes Zanpakuto?

Like say someone wants to go to create a character/race/or a Zanpakuto. Can we have something like that please?
Jabez the Fuuton War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 01:46   Link #48
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0
You Mean This^
Old 2008-01-16, 13:22   Link #49
Jabez the Fuuton War

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
No, I mean somwhere where you can create a bleach character of your own, or an entire spiritual race, or a Zanpakuto, or an entire world, or whatever you can think of that does fit into Bleach. Don't limit the imagination in a thread!!!
Jabez the Fuuton War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 20:44   Link #50
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
No, I mean somwhere where you can create a bleach character of your own, or an entire spiritual race, or a Zanpakuto, or an entire world, or whatever you can think of that does fit into Bleach. Don't limit the imagination in a thread!!!
What the mods have already said, if you read the earlier requests in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
If they were like minded, they'd join your voice by asking for a fanfiction thread here.
Though, the biggest tip that they don't really exist on our forum is the simple fact that this forum has been unmoderated for years without anyone trying to create a fanfic thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
There is one, it's called the Fan Creations forum.
The above is the basic gist of it, although you can read the complete discussion if you want the full context.

Although, apparently if enough people ask we might get a special fanfiction thread created for the Bleach forums. I think we're upto a count of 3 or 4. Personally, I maintain my "yes" vote, but it's upto the mods to decide when and if the time is right.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-01-16 at 20:57.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 20:58   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
What I had said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
we should have create ur own character like the one in naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Though we dont have a thread of that sort we do have a thread on those lines regarding Zanapkuto .

Create your own Soul Slayer! v2.0

People are using this thread to create their own Bleach Chracter + Zanapkuto. ( clicky ). You could do the same

Also as NSW earlier said

Quote:
Though, the biggest tip that they don't really exist on our forum is the simple fact that this forum has been unmoderated for years without anyone trying to create a fanfic thread.
This was in regards to Fanfiction same can be said about Create your own Bleach Character . So we need more people to request such a thread before making one .
Old 2008-01-16, 22:29   Link #52
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Although, apparently if enough people ask we might get a special fanfiction thread created for the Bleach forums. I think we're upto a count of 3 or 4. Personally, I maintain my "yes" vote, but it's upto the mods to decide when and if the time is right.
Well, if someone actually says that they have written a fanfiction and want to post it here, that would mean a lot.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-01-18, 00:20   Link #53
lilbunnyjr6207

Lightbulb

Quote:
Well, if someone actually says that they have written a fanfiction and want to post it here, that would mean a lot.

I have written a fanfiction.....its' about Orihime and Ichigo......it's actually kind of good...[at least i think so...]....can i post it here???? but first....to improve this fanfic...and to get more readers.......my original request was to [i know this was already here] but i want to do an opinion thing on how many people like this ichigo x orihime relationship line........i was thinking about adding renjii and rukia but in order to be a good writer, you have to know how to reel in a good audience and keep them on your hook......sooo......yeah i basically want to post a thread about peoples opinions on this Ichigo x Orihime.....Rukia x Renji......Ichigo x Rukia thing....once i get the info i need, i'll request to post my new and improved fanfic
lilbunnyjr6207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 01:53   Link #54
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Since we have 1 fanfic author and several fanfic fans, yeah, sure. That's good enough for me.

If you want to post it in this forum instead of the Fan Creations Forum, let me know when your fanfic is done and I'll create the thread.

Old 2008-01-22, 11:30   Link #55
BleachOD
Banned

Can I request this thread be re-opened...The subject is still a very popular one for both sides and the Fave Bleach Couples thread is rapidly turning into one...

Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 11:35   Link #56
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Can I request this thread be re-opened...The subject is still a very popular one for both sides and the Fave Bleach Couples thread is rapidly turning into one...

Ichigo and Rukia? or Ichigo and Orihime?
Uh oh...
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-22, 12:43   Link #57
BleachOD
Banned

Don't say that Kenshin...

I am passionate but I wont insult or kill anyone

But it's a very big and popular subject. (For all sides) And many want to debate it, more so now than ever...

Rather than turn a thread that is about Bleach couples and not just IchiRukivs. IchiOri-ReniRuki . I think the the thread that was created for just that reason...Should be re-opened or recreated. That way the people who couldn't care less won't have to see it. Because even if you say...just don't say that...It's bound to come up.

Does anyone agree with me?
Old 2008-01-22, 15:20   Link #58
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

I'll re-open it, but if it attracts too many haters it will be closed again. Enjoy.

Old 2008-01-22, 16:30   Link #59
BleachOD
Banned

Thank you! ^.^ ...I can promise I won't I just want to understand..others veiws...and debate a little..just not flame.
Old 2008-01-24, 15:46   Link #60
urahara25

Is there a "Bleach... end in sight...?" forum, thinking about when BLeach is going to end and how?
urahara25 is offline   Reply With Quote