AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-27, 01:53   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 204 Episode Discussion Thread

Ahoy! I just cracked up as I've read this week's episode title. In fact, I'm so overjoyed by the promise of things Ichigo supposed to do to himself that I think I might even try to find an opportunity to watch the raw. This episode title is simply hilarious.

Does this mean we've entered the filler aka anime-original territory? Enjoy the discussion by not over blowing your discontent. A post reads easy when stressful words aren't injected such as "suck," "blow," "stinks" and etc.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-01-27, 02:47   Link #2
Langus
Optimus Prime

I got the impression from the preview last week that it was Luichiyo's (damn, I can never spell her name) body guard guy (the one with hair) who failed her so he decided to commit seppuku and Ichigo tries to convince him not to go through with it.
Old 2009-01-27, 04:05   Link #3
Alchemist007
*Author

lol
"non-bald guy, I don't like you, you're fired!"
*gasp
"THEN I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE" *splurt

/end
Old 2009-01-27, 13:29   Link #4
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Good to see Luri-chan again.The girl can't get enough of Ichigo As I see it.
Quite a few IchigoxLuri-chan moments.

By the way, did anyone else notice the cameo they put in the episode.At the diner, in the table behind Ichigo was none other than Senna from the first Bleach movie.
Old 2009-01-27, 13:52   Link #5
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post

By the way, did anyone else notice the cameo they put in the episode.At the diner, in the table behind Ichigo was none other than Senna from the first Bleach movie.
Yeah, that immediately striked me O_O; that's funny though

Honestly, I'm happy they've decided to focus the fillers on Karakura life I prefer watching those not so serious stories, rather than pointless fights...
Old 2009-01-27, 17:34   Link #6
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Quite a funny episode....yea Senna was on the diner.....Ichigo got a kick from Rukia.
Old 2009-01-27, 20:29   Link #7
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Yeah, I had to take a double take on the cameo appearance.. The episode was good and funny. Ichigo should get his sister, and Captain Hitsugaya to play on the team.
Old 2009-01-27, 20:43   Link #8
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Hahaha, funny episode. I saw Senna too. I was like OMGWTFBBQ~! But I'm over it now.
Old 2009-01-27, 20:52   Link #9
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
I watch this and kept asking myself .... how did we get here ....

yes the episode was funny .... I laughed hard and I will have to go back and check for Senna .... I am not doubting she was there ....

but I am still ..... in shock .... so are we going to have Inoue once again telling Ichigo to hurry back to the fight scene at the end of this filler.....

Any way yeah somebody needs to pull Karin in on the soccer game
Old 2009-01-27, 22:44   Link #10
Jays

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of this episode... don't know how some of you made it all the way through. It felt like I wanted to jab forks into my eyes and stick screw drivers into my ears to ease the pain that I had to endure.

Couldn't they have done something based on Kon? God...

PS. Even better, looks like next week's episode is going to be yet again another wonderfull filler. Man they might as well have just skipped two weeks before coming back to the manga.
Old 2009-01-27, 23:17   Link #11
Fran~
floating away...

i really missed Keigo

BTW, another cameo: Katsuyu was at the end of the episode ()
Old 2009-01-27, 23:41   Link #12
504NOSON
newbie with vet. status

Funny, but, I'm glad were one half way threw these fillers. I almost started NOT to watch this episode. Can't wait for the canon to return.
Old 2009-01-28, 00:21   Link #13
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

U MUST BE $HITTING ME...

Good God...I guess the lesson here is don't start watching shonen-fighters in your early-to-mid 20's...I swear I'm going to have a teenager by the time Aizen and Ichigo finally fight...Somebody lie to me and say this won't last half a F'ing year...After mutant eye-arm dude, I just can't take much more of this (And I used to support fillers)...
Old 2009-01-28, 00:41   Link #14
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I swear I'm going to have a teenager by the time Aizen and Ichigo finally fight...
...which will probably coincide with Naruto becoming Hokage, and Ash becoming a Pokemon master.
Old 2009-01-28, 00:48   Link #15
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Oh I'm already resigned to the fact I'll be in a coffin before Naruto and his orange flame-retarded hokage outfit gets crowned while Sasuke-kun watches from afar smiling in an old leaf-village tree thinking back on the times that were and how Naruto's son with Sakura is really his^^...

I think I just read this hiatus will only be 3 weeks? Please tell me that's true...
Old 2009-01-28, 00:49   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
...Somebody lie to me and say this won't last half a F'ing year...After mutant eye-arm dude, I just can't take much more of this (And I used to support fillers)...
I laugh at you.

Hahahahahhaha

I laugh at you again for the heck of it..

hohohohohohohoh0

My friend, I think you should start the process of having that kid of yours instead of wasting six months of your time waiting for the fight where Ichigo will take on Aizen. Sir, get them sperms ready. The kid should be able to keep you occupied until Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen. Yes sir, it will be a while. Kubo won't give away his best material so easily, especially when anticipation is the key ingredient that helps sell his story.

And welcome to the "dark side" where the general opinon is that most fillers are _ _ _.
Old 2009-01-28, 00:53   Link #17
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

LMAO...It's easy to support fillers or whatever when you don't see 30 at the end of the rainbow...I don't wanna be watching Bleach when my prostate drops...
Old 2009-01-28, 01:03   Link #18
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Omg did Orihime act even more of a dumbass in this episode? Gosh.
Old 2009-01-28, 01:06   Link #19
sayde

Quote:
^Oh I'm already resigned to the fact I'll be in a coffin before Naruto and his orange flame-retarded hokage outfit gets crowned while Sasuke-kun watches from afar smiling in an old leaf-village tree thinking back on the times that were and how Naruto's son with Sakura is really his^^...
*lol*
But on a serious note, I've already made peace with the fact that I'm not watching these types of anime to see their endings so much as I'm watching them to see how they all play out. (I apologize if that makes no sense whatsoever.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Sir, get them sperms ready. The kid should be able to keep you occupied until Ichigo is ready to fight Aizen.
*roflmfao*

Thank you for that. On a side note, I don't mind the fillers for Bleach. I respect the fact that they don't even try to hide exactly what they are and when they're coming. On top of that, this series supposedly stays relatively close behind the manga. Keeping this in mind, the fillers become a bit more bearable for me since I view them as somewhat necessary. (I admit, I'd rather see Bleach fillers for a few weeks than no Bleach at all.) Admittedly, I also didn't mind this episode as well.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about Naruto at all.
Old 2009-01-28, 01:30   Link #20
Voduar

Strangely amusing, though for those not also keeping up with the manga I'd imagine the break in tension would be jarring. I think I have sort of grown to appreciate the latest method of not joining the filler to the main plot anymore. It avoids even trying to answer the questions they raise.
Closed Thread