AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-04, 12:11   Link #101
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Remember the Kings can step down and give up the power to another before it becomes unstable. Mikoto was just to stubborn to do it last season.
you are sure of that?? i really don't recall this in the first season, what i recall was exactly the previous blue king which also ended dying and did the "little amarggedon which destroyed half or one third of a town before munakata become the current blue king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If worse comes to worst, Shiro could do it. Since his power is basically invulnerability.
yeah, he just need to "respawn again in the worst case :P :P :P, the problem is which he will leave a sad nako which i really don't want to see her sad anymore she need happiness even at the hands of a guy which cut for the 2 sides :P since he also need to give happiness to kuro aswell :P
when shiro regroup with neko and kuro will be a threesome
Old 2015-10-04, 12:31   Link #102
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Season 2 is off to such an explosive and elegant start. I'm glad I waited to watch the movie to immediately jump in to this season. I don't remember 80% of what happened in season 1, but I think I get the gist.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 12:34   Link #103
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
you are sure of that?? i really don't recall this in the first season, what i recall was exactly the previous blue king which also ended dying and did the "little amarggedon which destroyed half or one third of a town before munakata become the current blue king.
Yes, Munakata tried to persuade Mikoto to step down.

Quote:
yeah, he just need to "respawn again in the worst case :P :P :P, the problem is which he will leave a sad nako which i really don't want to see her sad anymore she need happiness even at the hands of a guy which cut for the 2 sides :P since he also need to give happiness to kuro aswell :P
when shiro regroup with neko and kuro will be a threesome
He won't respawn. He just won't be hurt in the first place. The only reason he's in Shiro's body is because of the colorless king.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 12:53   Link #104
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yes, Munakata tried to persuade Mikoto to step down.
then why the previous blue king didn't do it too and let his sword destroy part of the city??
Quote:
He won't respawn. He just won't be hurt in the first place. The only reason he's in Shiro's body is because of the colorless king.
well we know which while shiro is immortal his sword can still be broken she just will "regenerate over time".
Old 2015-10-04, 14:00   Link #105
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
then why the previous blue king didn't do it too and let his sword destroy part of the city??

well we know which while shiro is immortal his sword can still be broken she just will "regenerate over time".
When did Shiro's sword got broken, we never seen that happened.
His sword was never shown a single scratch.

Also, the former blue king's sword was already falling after he killed the former red king (who is a bigger nut case then Suo). There is no room or time for the former blue king to step down.
He has to ask Sanjou to kill him ASAP before his sword creates a second crater.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 14:04   Link #106
Irisiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wonder why they left out some pretty important information, during Stella's talk with the director after her defeat.

Spoiler for left out stuff:
Um... While I admit that two certain series in this season are similar to an uncanny extent, I do believe that it's possible to distinguish K from those two, if nothing else because of all the male Foe Yay (but I do admit that Mikoto would make a fetching flame-princess).

Anyway it was visually pretty as always. Seri fanservice was unusually out of place even compared to her first season stuff. I wonder with how Munakata is doing means that this season's story will be about Shiro finding a way to remove the kings' powers (possibly for good) to prevent other incidents like the crater and school incidents.

Also, is it just me, or is it like the powers of kings choose people who are incredibly unlikely to give them up? Shiro is sort of strange, but Golden Guy kept on going to the last, didn't Kuro's old master keep his powers to the end as well? And Mikoto refused to give it up, and I can't see Anna letting go of her big brothers' legacy. Munakata seems equally unlikely to give it up and so on. Is there a king in the supplementary materials that have given up their powers out of their own free will?
Irisiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 15:34   Link #107
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

Also, the former blue king's sword was already falling after he killed the former red king (who is a bigger nut case then Suo). There is no room or time for the former blue king to step down.
then is more like a cicle between red and blue kings, they are faded to kill each other >.<

When mikoto killed him with the colorless king you can see his silver sword vanishing then later you see a "little silver light" showing which she is reforming again
here
Spoiler:

that was what remained from shiro sword a little light
Spoiler:

shiro was completly destroyed but since his power he just waited the ressurection and spawned again :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisiel View Post
Um... While I admit that two certain series in this season are similar to an uncanny extent, I do believe that it's possible to distinguish K from those two, if nothing else because of all the male Foe Yay (but I do admit that Mikoto would make a fetching flame-princess).

Anyway it was visually pretty as always. Seri fanservice was unusually out of place even compared to her first season stuff. I wonder with how Munakata is doing means that this season's story will be about Shiro finding a way to remove the kings' powers (possibly for good) to prevent other incidents like the crater and school incidents.

Also, is it just me, or is it like the powers of kings choose people who are incredibly unlikely to give them up? Shiro is sort of strange, but Golden Guy kept on going to the last, didn't Kuro's old master keep his powers to the end as well? And Mikoto refused to give it up, and I can't see Anna letting go of her big brothers' legacy. Munakata seems equally unlikely to give it up and so on. Is there a king in the supplementary materials that have given up their powers out of their own free will?
this is also something i don't understand, shiro can't pass his power to anyone but the others kings why not?? why they aways prefer wait for the last moment to pass, in some cases like the golden not was a trouble since he died of age and not for the sword falling but in the case of red and blue which are constantly fighting each other, this is just a cicle of who will be the next to destroy one third of a town with his power falling apart since they are bad at holding back toward each other.

and poor munakata he just become a king to already have to die or pass the power he is really unluck.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2015-10-04 at 15:50.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 16:02   Link #108
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The sword fading is because Shiro's power has been terminated and this fade away.
Like when a king is killed, their sword disappear. But that's not what I am referring to.

What I am referring to is the sword actually having damage, like Suo and Munakata in the movie and season two. In which the sword can no longer can maintain itself and is going to fall.
So far, we see no sign this can happen to Weissman yet.
Old 2015-10-04, 16:24   Link #109
Blueknight78

Quote:
The sword fading is because Shiro's power has been terminated and this fade away.
Like when a king is killed, their sword disappear. But that's not what I am referring to.

What I am referring to is the sword actually having damage, like Suo and Munakata in the movie and season two. In which the sword can no longer can maintain itself and is going to fall.
So far, we see no sign this can happen to Weissman yet.
Maybe i expressed wrong, i wanted to say which we see his sword fading as like shiro have died like mikoto, but due to him being the immortal king his sword not full fadded and remained a little piece to indicate which shiro will come back, but the sword literally desintegrated then his sword "can die" or almost die like the others swords the difference is which the power is not passed to another person will remainf with shiro forever since his power is "not changes"(remain young and immortal and control gravity).

maybe he killing another king can also trigger a explosion but in shiro case he will come back later, we don't know.

another note, is not only a king which can kill another kings??? then why previous king asked someone to kill him? that other person was a king aswell?? and what happened since he killing the blue could also trigger his death flag, man be a king is painfull.
Old 2015-10-04, 17:08   Link #110
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Weissman has been a hikkikomori for decades, that's why.
He literally became a hermit in the sky. He didn't even talk to his best friend Gold King for years.
Old 2015-10-04, 17:22   Link #111
Blueknight78

I also was thinking, since shiro power is immortality and the king share part of his power with his clansmen, this can means which neko and kuro also can be immortal?

another question since the colorless king have "random power" on each incarnation, he can have a chance to have the same power as other king??? if yes then if him get shiro power then he also become immortal and will be forever the same power???

another thing which i feel a little bad in k is the relationship between seri and kusanagi they form a perfect couple, the chapter in the manga which both of then was too , sometimes i have a little romeu & juliet vibe from then, they actually are really good friends and have a good chemistry but due to then being exactly from different factions and ones which like to fight each other more make a little sad they situation.
Old 2015-10-04, 20:14   Link #112
Irenesharda

Quote:
I also was thinking, since shiro power is immortality and the king share part of his power with his clansmen, this can means which neko and kuro also can be immortal?

another question since the colorless king have "random power" on each incarnation, he can have a chance to have the same power as other king??? if yes then if him get shiro power then he also become immortal and will be forever the same power???

another thing which i feel a little bad in k is the relationship between seri and kusanagi they form a perfect couple, the chapter in the manga which both of then was too , sometimes i have a little romeu & juliet vibe from then, they actually are really good friends and have a good chemistry but due to then being exactly from different factions and ones which like to fight each other more make a little sad they situation.
Well, with both kings, there's really no precedent. So far as we know, Neko and Kuroh do not share Weismann's immortality/invulnerability powers. They do have the power to manipulate gravity like he does though. If they did have his powers, then any wound they had would heal instantly. Kuroh has gotten hurt since becoming a Silver Clansman and has never been shown to have instant healing, so we have to assume that immortality is Weismann's ability alone.

Also for the Colorless King, their powers are random per generation and so are that of their Clansmen. So, I guess one could end up with a power of one of the other kings eventually, but I doubt they'd ever do that. There's so many other powers out there and not that many generations have been gone by yet.

I think you're making the rivalry between the Red and Blue Clan a little darker and more serious than it really is. They have a rivalry, but they don't want to kill each other. They'll scrap and they'll fight, but they'll also work together. Seri and Kusinagi's kings are perfectly okay with them knowing one another. In fact, it provides them with a way of connection between the two clans that's not immediately obvious. And Reisi and Mikoto, despite their fights, were basically best friends. They were just chosen as different kings, which changed their relationship because of their position. I can't really see them as Romeo and Juliet, their clans aren't at that bad of a point in their rivalry.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 20:16   Link #113
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

It's why I deleted it, but I'm surprise you managed to quote it even after I delete it, lmao
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 20:23   Link #114
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, with both kings, there's really no precedent. So far as we know, Neko and Kuroh do not share Weismann's immortality/invulnerability powers. They do have the power to manipulate gravity like he does though. If they did have his powers, then any wound they had would heal instantly. Kuroh has gotten hurt since becoming a Silver Clansman and has never been shown to have instant healing, so we have to assume that immortality is Weismann's ability alone.

Also for the Colorless King, their powers are random per generation and so are that of their Clansmen. So, I guess one could end up with a power of one of the other kings eventually, but I doubt they'd ever do that. There's so many other powers out there and not that many generations have been gone by yet.

I think you're making the rivalry between the Red and Blue Clan a little darker and more serious than it really is. They have a rivalry, but they don't want to kill each other. They'll scrap and they'll fight, but they'll also work together. Seri and Kusinagi's kings are perfectly okay with them knowing one another. In fact, it provides them with a way of connection between the two clans that's not immediately obvious. And Reisi and Mikoto, despite their fights, were basically best friends. They were just chosen as different kings, which changed their relationship because of their position. I can't really see them as Romeo and Juliet, their clans aren't at that bad of a point in their rivalry.
Well when hiro was killed he don't showed any instant ress, actually i really don't recall shiro showing any "instant heal" in the first season, you can refresh me on that i also not full watched the movie only few parts i will try later when the second season is complete.

Yeah i know they are not really so complicated but the fact which they are in 2 factions which are rivals even if a "friendly rivalrity still something bad cuz for then be really together aways will ne nearly impossible unless one or both leave the clans(which could not lead to deaths or retaliation but for then leaving they clans could be the same of leave a family or something like that), cuz could be complicated they marry and still have to fight each other during they jobs.

Stil not a "too easy situation for then", is not a complicated and dark as romeu and juliet but also is not "simple" and easy.

But i really love then they are my favorite pair in k, specially after read the manga about the red clan, they chapter was
Old 2015-10-04, 20:25   Link #115
bakato

Quote:

In the manga version of the first season, Shiro specifically said that Neko and Kuro would only get anti-gravity and a light that would protect them. It's ironic that the first king would bean exception to the rules. He doesn't risk having his sword cracked or breaking and he doesn't share his immortality with his clansmen.

As with the selection of the kings, I don't believe the power he gets is random. It must match him in some way.

They are also loyal to their kings. I don't think there's anything to complain about their current relationship.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 20:27   Link #116
G0rd0

can neko and kuroh use shiro gravity
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 20:32   Link #117
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Oy vey....

Oh, Gora...this not promising so far....

Pros:

The Green Clan kid looks promising so far. I wanna see Green do some damage to everyone not like the movie where it was pretty anti-climatic

Kuroh and Neko are too kawaii..........

Soundtrack is better than last season though!

I like Scepter 4. Doumiyoji is cute.

Cons:

I don't think Awashima is wearing a bra or panties though it looked like cameltoe there. I know we getta get that male audience, GoRa but goddamn.......

Did we SERIOUSLY spend ten fucking minutes flashbacking on Suoh and Totsuka? IS this going to be EVERY DAMN EPISODE?????? I know they're an important part of the K mythology but really now...let's move on...

I liked Yata separately...the movie actually kind of warmed me up to him....but man is he annoying as hell with Fushimi. Dat HoYay
Old 2015-10-04, 20:38   Link #118
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
In the manga version of the first season, Shiro specifically said that Neko and Kuro would only get anti-gravity. It's ironic that the first king would bean exception to the rules. He doesn't risk having his sword cracked or breaking and he doesn't share his immortality with his clansmen.

As with the selection of the kings, I don't believe the power he gets is random. It must match him in some way.

They are also loyal to their kings. I don't think there's anything to complain about their current relationship.
Well technically speaking, his sword can be temporally put down if him get killed(which will just last for a few time until he come back)

hmm thanks for the info toward the manga, shiro is really a bad king he could share his immortality with kuroh and neko that could help then a lot and could prevent shiro become "alone in the future" since they will age while he not.

Another note sometimes I get the vib which neko could be shiro sister reincarnated, they look too much alike, neko looks just a young version of shiro sister, this aways give me the vibe which she could be his sister reincarnation or something like that, that also could explain neko strong love for shiro.
Old 2015-10-04, 20:40   Link #119
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayTimeLantern View Post
can neko and kuroh use shiro gravity
Yes, the Silver Clansman have the ability to manipulate gravity.

Quote:
Well when hiro was killed he don't showed any instant ress, actually i really don't recall shiro showing any "instant heal" in the first season, you can refresh me on that i also not full watched the movie only few parts i will try later when the second season is complete.

Yeah i know they are not really so complicated but the fact which they are in 2 factions which are rivals even if a "friendly rivalrity still something bad cuz for then be really together aways will ne nearly impossible unless one or both leave the clans(which could not lead to deaths or retaliation but for then leaving they clans could be the same of leave a family or something like that), cuz could be complicated they marry and still have to fight each other during they jobs.

Stil not a "too easy situation for then", is not a complicated and dark as romeu and juliet but also is not "simple" and easy.

But i really love then they are my favorite pair in k, specially after read the manga about the red clan, they chapter was
Shiro in the first season never got hurt until he got stabbed in the last episodes, at that point he regained his memories as Weismann and showed them the wound and it was completely healed.

After Suoh basically destroyed him in killing the Colorless King, Weismann took more time to reform again, but he did, as said in the last part of the movie. Kuroh was shown beaten to crap during the movie, but showed no signs of healing regeneration. So we have to assume only Weismann has the invulnerability power.

As for Seri and Kusinagi, if it really came to it, they could leave their clans, there's no law that says they must stay. Also, there is nothing that says that they can't co-mingle. There are at least 3 characters so far that can use multiple color auras from different clans because they've transferred to another one and somehow kept the power from the previous one. However, neither one would do that, and it doesn't matter, it would be no more different if two people from two different countries dated or married each other without giving up their citizenship or jobs, it can be done. It's really not that big a deal.

Quote:
Well technically speaking, his sword can be temporally put down if him get killed(which will just last for a few time until he come back)

hmm thanks for the info toward the manga, shiro is really a bad king he could share his immortality with kuroh and neko that could help then a lot and could prevent shiro become "alone in the future" since they will age while he not.

Another note sometimes I get the vib which neko could be shiro sister reincarnated, they look too much alike, neko looks just a young version of shiro sister, this aways give me the vibe which she could be his sister reincarnation or something like that, that also could explain neko strong love for shiro.
Well, his sword really just vanished, like when one of the kings powers down and the sword goes away. And I doubt Shiro set the rules of what powers did what. He has never had Clansmen before, and also he and the Gold King are unique among all the kings in terms of their powers and how they work, so it's understandable. Also, it makes sense that the Clansmen wouldn't have the exact same amount of power of the king.

As for Neko, I don't think so. If they were going to make a connection between her and his sister, they would have shown him making some kind of connection between the two. An overlay of the two's appearances or something.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 21:02   Link #120
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Yes, the Silver Clansman have the ability to manipulate gravity.

Shiro in the first season never got hurt until he got stabbed in the last episodes, at that point he regained his memories as Weismann and showed them the wound and it was completely healed.

After Suoh basically destroyed him in killing the Colorless King, Weismann took more time to reform again, but he did, as said in the last part of the movie. Kuroh was shown beaten to crap during the movie, but showed no signs of healing regeneration. So we have to assume only Weismann has the invulnerability power.

As for Seri and Kusinagi, if it really came to it, they could leave their clans, there's no law that says they must stay. Also, there is nothing that says that they can't co-mingle. There are at least 3 characters so far that can use multiple color auras from different clans because they've transferred to another one and somehow kept the power from the previous one. However, neither one would do that, and it doesn't matter, it would be no more different if two people from two different countries dated or married each other without giving up their citizenship or jobs, it can be done. It's really not that big a deal.

Well, his sword really just vanished, like when one of the kings powers down and the sword goes away. And I doubt Shiro set the rules of what powers did what. He has never had Clansmen before, and also he and the Gold King are unique among all the kings in terms of their powers and how they work, so it's understandable. Also, it makes sense that the Clansmen wouldn't have the exact same amount of power of the king.

As for Neko, I don't think so. If they were going to make a connection between her and his sister, they would have shown him making some kind of connection between the two. An overlay of the two's appearances or something.
They could not have his full immortality, but in case of then die the can "resurrect them and/or they also can't age like him, he could give that as a minor form of immortality, they can still die but not of age.

Tags
action, gohands studio, super powers