AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2006-10-22, 15:51   Link #861
Kensuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Info from Manganews:

Quote:
Touhouin Ikuto runs away from home at the age of 14 and jumps onboard a ship. He falls off into the ocean and drifts for 5 days until he is swept up in an storm. He wakes up on Airantou, an isolated island inhabited, coincidentally, by girls roughly his age who have never seen a boy before. After being thwarted in his atempt to escape by the fierce whirlpools that surround the island, he decides to accept his fate and remain. One boy to an island of girls? Let the fighting -- err, I mean fun, begin!
Ahahahaha~! Instant win, I'm interested.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 19:09   Link #862
NeoSam

What I don't believe this O.O a manga from the seinen manga magazine IKKI >.< finally >.< is getting animated Yay Yay

It got announced and the site for the anime has already opened

==========

鉄子の旅
Tetsuko no Tabi

Broadcast: 2007

http://www.tetsuko.jp/

Based on a manga thats serialized in the seinen manga magazine IKKI.
For now there are 5 volumes released of this manga.
Here are the covers:

Read about the manga here:
http://snogglethorpe.googlepages.com/manga

Genre: Seinen

==========

After reading this I'm really looking forward for this

Real people appear in the manga because they read the previous chapters of the manga LOL I love this

Last edited by NeoSam; 2006-10-23 at 09:21. Reason: Better links to covers of volumes 2 & 3
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 00:38   Link #863
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
So Yay Yay Yay look whats getting animated

====================

ながされて藍蘭島
Nagasarete Airantou
Yay! I love Nagasarete Airantou!
Old 2006-10-23, 04:27   Link #864
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
Yay! I love Nagasarete Airantou!
According to MoonPhase its getting an anime in Spring of 2007

Edit:

oopse >.< Nagasarete Airantou manga is serialized in Monthly Shounen GanGan (and not weekly, there's no weekly Shounen GanGan >.<), anyway mistake was fixed.

Thanks to papa for the correction ^_^

Last edited by NeoSam; 2006-10-23 at 04:45.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 11:55   Link #865
NeoSam

A site for both movies; Kouchuu Ouja Mushi King and Oshare Majo Love and Berry (which both got mentioned in this post) has opened:

http://www.mushi-osharemovie.com/
Old 2006-10-23, 15:38   Link #866
NeoSam

From AnimeNation:

Quote:
Second Keroro Gunso Movie Announced
Japan's Newtype Magazine has reported that "Chou Gekijouban Keroro Gunso 2: Shinkai no Princess de Arimasu!" (Super Movie Sergeant Keroro 2: It's the Deep Sea Princess!), the second Keroro Gunso motion picture, will open in Japanese theaters next spring.

Source: Moon Phase
Old 2006-10-23, 15:46   Link #867
barbapapa
chochopolice

Quote:
According to MoonPhase its getting an anime in Spring of 2007

Edit:

oopse >.< Nagasarete Airantou manga is serialized in Monthly Shounen GanGan (and not weekly, there's no weekly Shounen GanGan >.<), anyway mistake was fixed.

Thanks to papa for the correction ^_^
NP ;D

And I'm really looking forward to Tetsuko no Tabi
I adore Ikki
barbapapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-23, 18:50   Link #868
NeoSam

Even though I'm not a reader of IKKI magazine, but I heard lots of good stuff about the manga from this magazine. hopefully this anime will bring more readers to IKKI magazine (I'm afraid that at its current situation, which is 29,000 readers of IKKI magazine, someday it might get defunct )

I wonder if this is the first manga from IKKI to get animated... hmmm...

anyway, I'm also looking forward to seeing Tetsuko no Tabi
Old 2006-10-23, 22:04   Link #869
wao
OK.

Wow, I read the synopsis of the manga and that's fantastic. It's so awesome, a manga about trains, that is about how the manga came to be written at all! The coolest thing is featuring people in the manga who exist in real life and even appear in the first place because they read the manga And I love the whole idea of going all around Japan on trains, even to the most lonely and abandoned tracks. I'm definitely keeping an eye open for this one - I sincerely hope this gets a good production team, especially in the background art department.

Certainly looking forward to it. I heard that Emma's anime brought more readers to the magazine it's serialized in (ComicBrain? Or ComicBeam?), I wonder if this will do the same? Does IKKI have a lot of nice unusual stories like this? In which case it's a real pity it'd have so few readers...
Old 2006-10-23, 22:05   Link #870
barbapapa
chochopolice

Quote:
Even though I'm not a reader of IKKI magazine, but I heard lots of good stuff about the manga from this magazine. hopefully this anime will bring more readers to IKKI magazine (I'm afraid that at its current situation, which is 29,000 readers of IKKI magazine, someday it might get defunct )

I wonder if this is the first manga from IKKI to get animated... hmmm...

anyway, I'm also looking forward to seeing Tetsuko no Tabi
Well Ikki isnt exactly aiming at getting a lot of readers; so I doubt it'll go defunct soon.
There's some very good manga in there like Noramimi, Ryuguden (finished), Freesia, Sexy Voice and Robo (finished and published by Viz)... It's all very oddball and off the wall stuff, a very acquired taste.

I cant remember if an Ikki manga was ever animated before though.
Mohiro Kitoh's current series Bokurano is running in Ikki, and his previous series Narutaru was animated (that ran in Afternoon, but oh well)
Old 2006-10-23, 23:32   Link #871
darkscythe

The anime is getting worse, every year there are minus series that worth watching xD, or maybe i'm getting old, hahahha. I'm watching death note and Super Robot Taisen OG DW this season.
darkscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 05:00   Link #872
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao View Post
Certainly looking forward to it. I heard that Emma's anime brought more readers to the magazine it's serialized in (ComicBrain? Or ComicBeam?), I wonder if this will do the same? Does IKKI have a lot of nice unusual stories like this? In which case it's a real pity it'd have so few readers...
Comic Beam, another great magazine ^^
I read on some blog that the magazine gained maid loving otakus (I think he was just jokingly saying this, I mean how exactly do you know that a magazine gained maid loving otakus )

Quote:
Well Ikki isnt exactly aiming at getting a lot of readers; so I doubt it'll go defunct soon.
There's some very good manga in there like Noramimi, Ryuguden (finished), Freesia, Sexy Voice and Robo (finished and published by Viz)... It's all very oddball and off the wall stuff, a very acquired taste.
I totally forgot that Freesia is an IKKI manga, I love this manga ^^ , I wish this will get an anime too.
I'll be checking out Noramimi soon (there are over 30 (maybe 40) manga I'm following right now ).
Old 2006-10-24, 08:37   Link #873
barbapapa
chochopolice

Quote:
I totally forgot that Freesia is an IKKI manga, I love this manga ^^ , I wish this will get an anime too.
I'll be checking out Noramimi soon (there are over 30 (maybe 40) manga I'm following right now ).
Yeah Freesia COULD be amazing animated. Kind of like Kemonozume...
Old 2006-10-25, 12:55   Link #874
Siegel Clyne

Seto no Hanayome anime

Fans in Japan report that the latest issue of Monthly Gangan WING announces the animation of the shounen manga Seto no Hanayome by Kimura Tahiko.

==========

Seiyuu Variety TV Show Stars Tanaka Rie, Matsuki Miyu, and Koshimizu Ami

The Sunday, February 18, 2007 edition of the Chunichi Sports newspaper features an article on the Animeru!? seiyuu variety television show starring three popular anime voice actresses: Tanaka Rie, Matsuki Miyu, and Koshimizu Ami.

Pictured from left to right: Tanaka Rie, Matsuki Miyu, Koshimizu Ami

Television Program: Animeru!?
Broadcasting Station: Nagoya TV "Metele" (Aichi, Gifu, Mie prefectures)
Broadcasting Date and Time: Friday, March 2, 2007, 25:20 - 25:50 (Saturday, March 3, 2007, 1:20 AM - 1:50 AM)

==========

Seiyuu Sanada Asami and Tanaka Rie Visit Taiwan the Weekend of February 24-25, 2007

Japanese voice actresses Sanada Asami (Sakurada Jun in Rozen Maiden) and Tanaka Rie (Suigintou in Rozen Maiden) will appear together at the Fancy Frontier 9 manga/doujin convention in Taipei, Taiwan on Sunday, February 25, 2007.

Tanaka Rie appeared at Fancy Frontier 6 during 2005. (She appeared at a similar or related event in Taipei, Taiwan during 2004.)

----------

Tanaka Rie Appearance at Fancy Frontier 6

Scene Approximately 10 Minutes Before the Start of the Tanaka Rie Mini Live Concert at Fancy Frontier 6, National Taiwan University Sports Center (New Gymnasium), Taipei City, Taiwan, July 31, 2005

Sporting the Green Dress Lacus Clyne Wears in White Symphony on Episode 36 of Gundam SEED, Lacus Clyne and Meer Campbell Voice Actress Tanaka Rie Performs Mini Live Concert at Fancy Frontier 6, National Taiwan University Sports Center, Taipei City, Taiwan, July 31, 2005

Tanaka Rie Surrounded by a Number of Lacus Clyne and Meer Campbell Cosplayers (Plus One Suigintou Cosplayer) at Fancy Frontier 6, National Taiwan University Sports Center, Taipei City, Taiwan, July 31, 2005

A Tanaka Rie Autograph from Fancy Frontier 6 in Taipei, Taiwan, Signed "Rie Tanaka" and Dated July 31, 2005

According to the August 6, 2005 entry in her blog on her old official website (no longer up), Tanaka Rie sang before 10,000 or so people at Fancy Frontier 6, National Taiwan University Sports Center, Taipei City, Taiwan on July 31, 2005.

Taiwanese fans report that Tanaka Rie sang six songs at Fancy Frontier 6: 1) "Quiet Night C.E. 73"; 2) "Mizu no Akashi"; 3)Shizukana Yoru ni"; 4)"Fields of hope"; 5)"EMOTION"; and, an encore, 6)"Let Me Be With You."

(Numbers one and five are Meer Campbell insert songs in Gundam SEED DESTINY. Numbers two through four are Lacus Clyne insert songs in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED DESTINY. Number six is an insert song in episode 20 of Chobits, the Chii version of the Chobits opening theme song.)

After she sang the second song, "Mizu no Akashi," Tanaka Rie reportedly performed a number of her characters, including Lacus Clyne, Meer Campbell, Suigintou, Chii, Mariel from Hanaukyo Maid Team ~ La Verite, and Mizuhara Koyomi (Yomi) from Azumanga Daioh.

----------

Tanaka Rie and Sanada Asami Pics from Fancy Frontier 9, Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pictured: Tanaka Rie (left), Sanada Asami (right)

==========

Director Obara Masakazu and Series Writer Yoshino Hiroyuki Single Out the Great Acting Performance of Seiyuu Tanaka Rie as Tomoe Marguerite in My-Otome (Mai-Otome)

My-Otome (Mai-Otome) Anime Perfect Guide

ISBN: 425313016X

Page 115

Sutoorii Daijesuto

Dai22wa Horobi no Uta

2006/3/9 OnAir

Comment

Obara
Tanaka Rie-san no kaien ... motto hayaku kore ga wakatte ireba kyaradate suru houhou wa iroiro atta noni......

Yoshino
Ato wa Tomoe-yaku no Tanaka Rie-san no engi. Datsubou desu (wara).
---
Story Digest

Episode 22 The Song of Destruction

2006/03/09 Television Broadcast

Comment

Obara [Masakazu, director]
The extraordinary performance of Tanaka Rie ... if I had realized this earlier, that there were various ways to do the character [of Tomoe Marguerite]......

Yoshino [Hiroyuki, series writer]
And then there is the acting of Tanaka Rie in the role of Tomoe. I take my hat off to her (smiles).

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2007-03-07 at 21:03. Reason: Quoted comments by director Masakazu Obara and series writer Hiroyuki Yoshino on the "extraordinary performance" of Japanese voice actress Rie Tanaka in My-Otome (Mai-Otome).
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 13:04   Link #875
Rion
Ramune~

I kind of dropped Noramimi, but I love Bokurano, Freesia, Sexy Voice and Ryuguden. I guess I will watch Tetsuko no Tabi for the sole reason that it comes out of the IKKI *hrrr*

Actually it's amazing to see an IKKI manga animated. What will be next?
Rion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 13:29   Link #876
barbapapa
chochopolice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion View Post
I kind of dropped Noramimi, but I love Bokurano, Freesia, Sexy Voice and Ryuguden. I guess I will watch Tetsuko no Tabi for the sole reason that it comes out of the IKKI *hrrr*

Actually it's amazing to see an IKKI manga animated. What will be next?
Ryuguden movie animated by Studio 4°C?
That would rock my socks off.
Old 2006-10-25, 14:04   Link #877
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
Fans in Japan report that the latest issue of Monthly Gangan WING announces the animation of the shounen manga Seto no Hanayome by Kimura Tahiko.
Seto no Hanayome anime??!! Massive WIN!!!!!! I've only seen a few scanlated chapters, and I already love it!
Old 2006-10-25, 16:47   Link #878
NeoSam

Yay thanks Siegel Clyne for the info.

So first a shounen manga (Nagasarete Airantou) from the shounen magazine Shounen GanGan is getting animated, and now a shounen manga from the shounen magazine GanGan WING is getting animated, I predict that a few days from now a manga from the shounen magazine GanGan Powered will be announced to get an anime adaptation too LOL

Even though, I will be totally excited to see more seinen manga from Square Enix animated, for example: Black God

==========

瀬戸の花嫁
Seto no Hanayome

Based on a manga thats serialized in the shounen manga magazine GanGan WING.
For now there are 10 volumes released of this manga.
Here are the covers:

The manga is not licensed and its being scanlated by AnimeWaves group.

Info from AnimeWaves:

Quote:
Nagasumi visits his grandmother near the sea during the summer. While visiting, he goes for a swim, and drowns right after entering the water. Fortunately for him he is saved by a young mermaid. Later as he tells the story to his family, a young girl named San appears at his home and begs Nagasumi to marry her.

She’s followed by two large thugs and they take both him and his parents to San's home under the sea. If that wasn’t strange enough, it turns out San's parents are mob bosses. Nagasumi is left with the choice of either death or marrying San. He chooses to marry a mermaid.

This would likely be that, except San's father and some members of the mob are not exactly thrilled to have Nagasumi courting San and are determined to bring an end to their relationship--or him. And there is also the matter of keeping it a secret that San is a mermaid.
Genre: Shounen, Comedy, Romance

==========

REIDEEN

Broadcast: Spring 2007

http://www.reideen.jp/

Animation: Production I.G

==========
Old 2006-10-25, 16:59   Link #879
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
==========

REIDEEN

Broadcast: Spring 2007

http://www.reideen.jp/

Animation: Production I.G

==========
Looks like a remake of Yuusha Reideen. Same staff as Blood+ so perhaps this might be a mature mecha series, rather than the kid-friendly IGPX.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 17:34   Link #880
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
Looks like a remake of Yuusha Reideen. Same staff as Blood+ so perhaps this might be a mature mecha series, rather than the kid-friendly IGPX.
Awesome news once again following Dancougar and VOTOMs....But isn't the director the same person who handled IGPX?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers