AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-18, 08:06   Link #1001
Dragonkid11
A random-man

The only thing I wonder...

WHERE UCHIDA!!!!!!!!!

Argh@#@%Where is he!!!!............."laugh"

EDIT:
Oh...ya...Gido...I think we forgot him MOST....haha...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 08:41   Link #1002
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Bet Blade searched for the girls Seto and Solva in the rubble and rescued them, Uchida is still under the rubble.... haha!
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 09:12   Link #1003
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Bet Blade searched for the girls Seto and Solva in the rubble and rescued them, Uchida is still under the rubble.... haha!
Actually he wandered trough many Blackspots searching for comrades. After finding Seto and later Solva, they went to find the others. In addition, they decided to enter any area taken up by Simeon, trying to find their friends while helping. Solva too stated she got really pissed finding her hometown taken up by Simeon and thus crushed until the last cyborg soldier of Hatfield's army. You already know how much she hates Arclight's farmaceutical company. Predators will rule the world, mwahahahahaha!

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-18 at 09:34.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 09:46   Link #1004
Ca12nag3

Im wondering what the plans are for st Rose and the 3 girls + Rin well shes with them anyways now. Like will they fight with Cruz now or was this a rare ocasion.
After all hes still a pretty girl squad member. Then again Setsuna didnt hasitate to take out those other 2. Yet Mio and Rin got beat up pretty bad while defending Cruz.
Id like to see Cruz have allies that dont treat him like trash :P thats already Blade+Eves job lol.
Old 2009-11-18, 09:56   Link #1005
Homura7

I have a question. When Aruka tried to finish Cruz off for the second time and she, did she really was stopped by Arclight? I don't know, he wasn't even there when that happened thoug Aruka wondered if it was him.
Old 2009-11-18, 10:18   Link #1006
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I have a question. When Aruka tried to finish Cruz off for the second time and she, did she really was stopped by Arclight? I don't know, he wasn't even there when that happened thoug Aruka wondered if it was him.
She said, that person, mabye it was someone else that was watching. but its someone she at least knows.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 10:19   Link #1007
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateking View Post
Spoiler:
no the question is, will his friends let him get back into boys clothes.
Old 2009-11-18, 10:34   Link #1008
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
She said, that person, mabye it was someone else that was watching. but its someone she at least knows.
I don't think it was Arclight who stopped Aruka. It wouldn't make any sense for him to save Cruz only to try to kill him later along with everyone in the fatal PF Zero explosion.
Old 2009-11-18, 10:53   Link #1009
shadowii

^
mabye but why try to blow up blade if he needed his body and look at how arclight is now....i think getting really hurt made him loose so that he wasnt thinking at that point.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:02   Link #1010
Homura7

Quote:
^
mabye but why try to blow up blade if he needed his body and look at how arclight is now....i think getting really hurt made him loose so that he wasnt thinking at that point.
No, he knew Blade would survive the explosion. Afterall, if one can, same the other, just like he knew Ruri and Saten would survive too.

Eve survived thanks to her fragment, Disk because she's cyborg, Seto and Solva combined their fragment powers in order to get far as possible from the range of the explosion, but Teruyama... and Gido too... ugh.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:06   Link #1011
shadowii

^
I personally think your giving him too much credit, knew blade would survive when he (the one with the stronger fragment, and the seconds remains) is now mostly meat jelly?
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45016/16
It got ugly back there and I think all he was thinking was: kill, destory, rip apart insects who dare to hurt the godly me.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-18 at 11:20.
Old 2009-11-18, 11:22   Link #1012
Homura7

Quote:
^
I personally think your giving him too much credit, knew blade would survive when he (the one with the stronger fragment, and the seconds remains) is now mostly meat jelly?
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45016/16
It got ugly back there and I think all he was thinking was: kill, destory, rip apart insects who dare to hurt the godly me.
^^Obviously he ended like this. Afterall he was at the core of that explosion, he created it. There's a difference between being near the explosion and being in the center, it's a matter of use the logic. Even with that, only his lower half got utterly wrecked, and some holes on his upper. Says a lot of the one who calls himself "God".

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-18 at 11:40.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:06   Link #1013
shadowii

^Blade was right in front of him, also i said it before and i'll say it again, wrong manga to apply logic, his building got half totaled even with ruri protecting, hes a flesh mass, and his "new body" got blasted clear away while he (arclight) is still dying doesnt really make sense if you think rationally.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-18 at 12:22.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:14   Link #1014
Homura7

Quote:
Blade was right in front of him
Logic applies too. Had Blade the one who unleashed the explosion now he would be flesh scattered on the ground

True, he was near him. Basically, Arclight who was the responsible and also who was in the core of the blast, unleashed all his power despite he knew he would be the one to suffer the worst consequences.

You are forgetting Blade already survived a terrible explosion in the past when he was just a kid and...

...changed his personality. From bishonen to gently priest. Then another big thing probably happened and his personality changed to the beastly type.

Now I don't know what to think about his new personality. Could someone suggest how we can name this? No glasses, no devilish eyes and smile, confusion when spelling abilities and what's worse, a PEDERAST
Old 2009-11-18, 12:21   Link #1015
shadowii

Quote:
Logic applies too. Was Blade the one who unleashed the explosion now he would be flesh scattered on the ground

True, he was near him, though he didn't concentrated the energy to create the explosion. Basically, Arclight who was the responsible and also who was in the core of the blast, unleashed all his power despite he knew he would be the one to suffer the worst consequences.

You are forgetting Blade already survived a terrible explosion in the past when he was just a kid and...

...changed his personality. From bishonen to gently priest. Then another big thing probably happened and his personality changed to the beastly type.

Now I don't know what to think about his new personality. Could someone tell me how we can name this? No glasses, no devilish eyes and smile, confusion when spelling abilities and what's worse, PEDERAST
my argument is that at the moment he wasnt thinking of anything but destroy.

Blade as gentle priest: still says people need little sisters, which seto said no thats you illness.

Blade before PF zero blast: asked Kuchinashi to get naked and kiss his ass. Gave that weird male aura to setsuna

dont know where the lolicon thing started with him but its alsways there.

Intresting parallel between Blade and Arclight when you think about it. Arclight has problems with his body and Blade has problems with his mind.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:32   Link #1016
Homura7

Quote:
my argument is that at the momment he wasnt thinking of anything but destroy.
By what I can read, it was a last resort to end everything. Blade pierced through his chest and still, Arclight kept laughing. Then he went like "screw you, time to put and end to everything!" It makes a lot of sense considering he lost all his powers

Quote:
Intresting parallel between Blade and Arclight when you think about it. Arclight has problems with his body and Blade has problems with his mind.
I assume you read the latest translated chapter. Disk didn't call him "failure project" for nothing...

...And now we know why
Old 2009-11-18, 12:32   Link #1017
Ca12nag3

About Aruka and the him, perhaps she knows more about Cruz and whats going on. More so then all the others.

Blade survived the blast well usualy the things closest to a blast stay intact, its bomb logic. Only the device *arclight* gets utterly destroyed. Due to the pressure buildup whats close gets tossed away and Blade is rather robust. Now its the rubble and junk that causes the damage to whats little further away ^^. Thats how a bomb works.
But how did Cruz get out unscratched i want to read whats there in those pages! And i think Aruka knows whats going on but she was rather shocked both in anime and manga when she could not kill him. And it had little to do with Arclight she didnt even respond to him.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:33   Link #1018
shadowii

Quote:
By what I can read, it was a last resort to end everything. Blade pierced through his chest and still, Arclight kept laughing. Then he went "screw you, time to put and end to that!" You can say it makes a lot of sense since he lost all his powers.

I assume you read the latest translated chapter. Disk didn't call him "failure project" for nothing...

...And now we know why
Well When he was born all the scientists yelled, success success, i guess it was later that this changed.
also where does it say that arclight lost his powers, if your referring to when the byakugous clashed, blade did little boy right afterward with teruyama

Not reading japanese i at first thought Aruka stopped because of sentiment, then i found out from people on this forum that she thought someone held her back. (I at first thought it was cruz, because i thought Cain was the basis for Cruz). Also arclight gave her an order end of story, and she had just been beaten and humiliated after trying to kill her brother not something that leaves you feeling gabby. The anime shows her kneeling down and doing nothing and didnt they just kind of let her fade out in the manga.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:38   Link #1019
Homura7

Quote:
When he was born all the scientist yelled, success success
That's what happens when you look more to the outside than the inside. Disk knew that, hehe.

Quote:
also where does it say that arclight lost his powers, if your referring to when the byakugous clashed, blade did little boy right after with teruyama
Take a look, bottom left panel:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Next page:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Got it, right?

Quote:
Not reading japanese i at first thought she stopped because of sentiment, then i found out from people on this forum that she thought someone held her back. (I at first thought it was cruz, because i thought Cain was the basis for Cruz)
I can. Actually, Gido thought it was for that, but Aruka denied inmediatly.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:46   Link #1020
shadowii

^
good point, still wondering where it says arclight lost his powers though

Tags
action, comedy, seinen