AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-09, 08:43   Link #4921
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
great. Aleister the greatest OPPORTUNIST! I bet that omnipresent guy is just laughing while upside down in his container as the scenes unfold.

EDIT:

So the one Sasha's drawing is some kind of escape mechanism for Touma but it ended up with Touma sending Fiamma back.
If he wanted to, I bet Aleister could just solo the Roman Catholic Church by himself....

And yeah....he sure loves body parts.....Heaven Canceler's machines, Kakine's brain.....And now Fianma's arm....
Old 2010-10-09, 08:46   Link #4922
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
If he wanted to, I bet Aleister could just solo the Roman Catholic Church by himself....

And yeah....he sure loves body parts.....Heaven Canceler's machines, Kakine's brain.....And now Fianma's arm....
There must be a con for his way of doing the things.

That leaves a question:

If Aleister just attacked Fiamma from nowhere, Why he didn't kill Shiage if he is supposed to be the anomaly for his plans?

He didn't wanted? Or, he just can't?
Old 2010-10-09, 08:58   Link #4923
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There must be a con for his way of doing the things.

That leaves a question:

If Aleister just attacked Fiamma from nowhere, Why he didn't kill Shiage if he is supposed to be the anomaly for his plans?

He didn't wanted? Or, he just can't?
Good question......

Maybe he had better stuff to do......like waiting for Fianma to fall before stealing Holy Right.
Old 2010-10-09, 09:06   Link #4924
Miraluka
Banned

I can make many guesses about this, for example, in accord to Index every person has Divine Blessing from God maybe thats what prevents Aleister to get his way. Or Shiage has bigger amount of Divine Blessing.

You know is kinda lame that all was "just as planned" but then leaves the guy alive? Maybe Aleister was on a good mood that day or had amnesia.
Old 2010-10-09, 09:10   Link #4925
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Maybe he's assuming that since his powers are dependent on his right hand, then he would be useless to fight. However, I'm having thoughts that since Vento manages to cast spells after losing her Divine abilities, then it's possible that Acqua and Fiamma can return as normal magicians.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-10-09, 09:18   Link #4926
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

But when you think about it, Hamazura hasn't really messed up anything too severe. Rikou is back in Aleister's hands, and he has finally accomplished his goal of making Accelerator a full angel; the perfect pawn in his war plus, he has Holy Right and Dark Matter.
Old 2010-10-09, 09:57   Link #4927
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Maybe he's assuming that since his powers are dependent on his right hand, then he would be useless to fight. However, I'm having thoughts that since Vento manages to cast spells after losing her Divine abilities, then it's possible that Acqua and Fiamma can return as normal magicians.
Was vent able to use normal magic? The ice and wind attacks were their 'special' magic i heard. Aqua on the other hand is no longer even a magician.

Quote:
But when you think about it, Hamazura hasn't really messed up anything too severe. Rikou is back in Aleister's hands, and he has finally accomplished his goal of making Accelerator a full angel; the perfect pawn in his war plus, he has Holy Right and Dark Matter.
Indeed, I don't if it's his intention, but by letting Accelerator meet Last Order, he gave him a weakness that Aleister could control. Now just dump last order anywhere in the world and Accelerator would come tearing the place apart. So say if there's a country that is hostile to AC, they might receive a piece of 'esper technology' from some underground seller...
Old 2010-10-09, 11:13   Link #4928
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, this is Aleister. The guy probably has 101 plans and can discard any of them anytime, as long as it doesn't affect his main goal. To be honest, there are too many variables in this grand plan that Aleister is planning, so for Aleister to come all the way to Russia by himself to take out Fiamma and not Shiage is really saying something.

And to whoever that's saying that Fiamma will probably be a main character, its not implausible, but it sure is interesting to have a man in his 40s (maybe?) be a main character in a shounen story. As in, taking complete spotlight in a certain fight. (Well, there's the Acqua vs Leader fight)

Anyway, Joay has made some updates, SS1 Chapter 1 complete, Vol 14 Prologue.

And now, I need to work. Now I'm thinking that Touma is some highly energetic guy and Accelerator is a perverted space alien for some reason...

GET THAT OFF MY HEAD!!!
Old 2010-10-09, 11:25   Link #4929
tsunade666

what!? I think the perverted but not space alien can be applied to touma too but why to accelerator? I didn't understand that one.

well back to the point why was Aleister if his omnipresent didn't kill Shiage off and just let him roam free.

I only get the idea that even if his omnipresent in a sense he can be anywhere at any time but hmm... how to put it's like he can be anywhere but can't be anywhere at all.

Like their is some kind of restriction on him and he doesn't waste that precious availability to spring out of no where just to kill Shiage off. I only get the hint that he can go anywhere he want but can't do it all the time and if he can it all the time why was he not trying to kill shiage off? his the type of guy that will get read of anything that hinders his grand plan and wouldn't leave any chances of it getting ruined though from Aiwass view point it's getting started to tear apart but from the looks of the latest development. He got another level 5, then accelerator into an angel plus he got holy right with imagine breaker.

And it also ends up with "just as planned" part but where is it getting ruined at all?

That guy is soooooo da^n mysterious and also Laura too.
Old 2010-10-09, 11:37   Link #4930
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, this is Aleister. The guy probably has 101 plans and can discard any of them anytime, as long as it doesn't affect his main goal. To be honest, there are too many variables in this grand plan that Aleister is planning, so for Aleister to come all the way to Russia by himself to take out Fiamma and not Shiage is really saying something.

And to whoever that's saying that Fiamma will probably be a main character, its not implausible, but it sure is interesting to have a man in his 40s (maybe?) be a main character in a shounen story. As in, taking complete spotlight in a certain fight. (Well, there's the Acqua vs Leader fight)

Anyway, Joay has made some updates, SS1 Chapter 1 complete, Vol 14 Prologue.

And now, I need to work. Now I'm thinking that Touma is some highly energetic guy and Accelerator is a perverted space alien for some reason...

GET THAT OFF MY HEAD!!!
40s? I won't be surprised if Fianma has existed since the inception of the Roman Catholic Church when Saint Pietro himself was still alive and is the original founder of God's Right Seat.....

Besides, Shiage isn't exactly young either....
Old 2010-10-09, 11:48   Link #4931
tsunade666

isn't shiage the same age as touma? and I think Fiamma would probably around 30+ and not 40.

We did get a pope who is young and considering their master apprentice relationship.
Old 2010-10-09, 11:51   Link #4932
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

@Tsunade, I'll admit it, I was slacking around, watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Same producers, same seiyuus, so it's A-OK.

Quote:
40s? I won't be surprised if Fianma has existed since the inception of the Roman Catholic Church when Saint Pietro himself was still alive and is the original founder of God's Right Seat.....

Besides, Shiage isn't exactly young either....
Oi oi, even Aleister is 'only' 100+ years old. Shiage's age is unknown (or did I miss it?), but I'm expecting 19 or 20 (maybe).
Old 2010-10-09, 11:51   Link #4933
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
isn't shiage the same age as touma? and I think Fiamma would probably around 30+ and not 40.

We did get a pope who is young and considering their master apprentice relationship.
dunno...Shiage seems kinda old to me.....
Old 2010-10-09, 11:53   Link #4934
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
@Tsunade, I'll admit it, I was slacking around, watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Same producers, same seiyuus, so it's A-OK.

Oi oi, even Aleister is 'only' 100+ years old. Shiage's age is unknown (or did I miss it?), but I'm expecting 19 or 20 (maybe).
From what Fianma says (he is crucial to God's Right Seat's existence since he is the Right etc) it seems he really has been around that long.....
Old 2010-10-09, 11:56   Link #4935
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, that's that, but unless there's a proven age given by the author, we can only assume.
Old 2010-10-09, 12:00   Link #4936
Plant42

For Aleister this volume has stated that he should died 60 years ago(while AC was founded for amount of 50+ years).

BTW To aru Majutsu no Index series' sales now exceed 10 million copies.
http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-6809.html
Old 2010-10-09, 12:00   Link #4937
tsunade666

but really people age doesn't matter in toaruverse. We did get an adult teacher with a loli body right?

Just like as Index said "we are like walking in never land and peter pan is our tour guide or something like that
Old 2010-10-09, 12:03   Link #4938
Ashaman

Hey, wait. Up til now, I've always thought Shiage was around twentyish, but I've just had a thought. How old is Rikou (is that right?). Well, his girlfriend. How old is she?

16 or 17, right?

If Shiage is much older, their love starts to get creepy.

Or have I completely mis-judged Rikou's age?
Old 2010-10-09, 12:11   Link #4939
tsunade666

your not wrong on Rikou's age or probably she is around Mikoto's age. All of the Item girls are young in middle school age only Mugino looks someone from high school.

Shiage when I first saw him, he clearly look someone from touma's age with just a messed up face.
Old 2010-10-09, 12:19   Link #4940
Plant42

Haimura -sensei site's now got a recently update.
The rough skates for vol.21-22 are available now

http://r-s.sakura.ne.jp/w/i_m.htm

Just take a look at the pope.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen