AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 02:46   Link #101
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Oh please! Just make some friends. It's too depressing.
compared to me (and a place I'm currently in)......she's in heaven you know?
[spoiler]
no one try to kill her each hour she goes out of her house
no one insult her when she do something good for community
she can eat sweet/cookies/cake anytime she want
no labor works
no deadly brawl each month[spoiler]

well....the rainbow never ever seen above your own head, always above others

oh! look like this author other works (Choku!) been updated
Nao ask her to go out...nice development...compared to this one wahahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 07:07   Link #102
Solafighter
Hige

Just to make sure.. The last page, did someone realy call her or was she just talking to herself?
Old 2012-06-08, 07:30   Link #103
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Just to make sure.. The last page, did someone realy call her or was she just talking to herself?
She was talking to her only friend...that one girl who's name escapes me (the one that used to be shy and reclusive but is now popular with a boyfriend)
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 20:58   Link #104
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Tomoko was talking to Yuu-chan, her only friend in middle school, but who does not go to the same high school. They met up with again
chapter 3. Compared to herself, Tomoko was shocked at how much Yuu-chan appeared to have changed. But, fortunately for Tomoko, it was mostly outward appearances, and Yuu-chan is still her one and only friend.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 21:02   Link #105
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
Tomoko was talking to Yuu-chan, her only friend in middle school, but who does not go to the same high school. They met up with again
chapter 3. Compared to herself, Tomoko was shocked at how much Yuu-chan appeared to have changed. But, fortunately for Tomoko, it was mostly outward appearances, and Yuu-chan is still her one and only friend.
I thought she had a boyfriend...guess I was wrong.
Old 2012-06-08, 21:08   Link #106
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I thought she had a boyfriend...guess I was wrong.
Nope, you're not wrong. Yuu-chan tells Tomoko at the end of the chapter that she had her first fight with her boyfriend when she got into high school.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 21:11   Link #107
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
Nope, you're not wrong. Yuu-chan tells Tomoko at the end of the chapter that she had her first fight with her boyfriend when she got into high school.
Yay I didn't make an ass of myself for once!

This calls for a celebration!
Old 2012-06-20, 19:24   Link #108
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

read the latest cultural festival chapter, i was feeling kinda sad that even at the cultural festival she was all alone, which is suppose to be the most fun time of the school
well she did try to help out here ans there and she cut herself really bad
and i think she bought a maid outfit from a store, i am not sure if is she is participating in the maid cafe, wonder what's going to happen at the festival
Old 2012-06-20, 19:50   Link #109
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
read the latest cultural festival chapter, i was feeling kinda sad that even at the cultural festival she was all alone, which is suppose to be the most fun time of the school
well she did try to help out here ans there and she cut herself really bad
and i think she bought a maid outfit from a store, i am not sure if is she is participating in the maid cafe, wonder what's going to happen at the festival
She kinda stole the maid outfit from the looks of it.
Old 2012-06-21, 17:19   Link #110
SidVicious
Anime addict

New chapter is out.
Cute ending.
Old 2012-06-21, 17:31   Link #111
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I wonder who was inside the suit. It must be someone from the school since there was mention of him/her wearing a uniform. But the only people that we know that would do something like that to her would be either her friend (but she wasn't wearing a uniform) or her brother in a rare moment of pure pity...
Old 2012-06-21, 17:37   Link #112
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
I wonder who was inside the suit. It must be someone from the school since there was mention of him/her wearing a uniform. But the only people that we know that would do something like that to her would be either her friend (but she wasn't wearing a uniform) or her brother in a rare moment of pure pity...
It was the girl from the festival organization.
Old 2012-06-21, 17:41   Link #113
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
It was the girl from the festival organization.
The one that was talking to the first one in the costume? I dunno, it looked to me that she noticed someone approaching her.

And if it was her...why would she do it?
Old 2012-06-21, 21:17   Link #114
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Awww, she got a hug.
Old 2012-06-21, 22:11   Link #115
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
The one that was talking to the first one in the costume? I dunno, it looked to me that she noticed someone approaching her.
I agree, it seemed like a third party came out of nowhere and asked for the costume. I don't think it would be her brother since he doesn't go to the same school(at least I don't think he does), he wouldn't be wearing a school uniform on a Sunday, and he wouldn't go THAT far to help her sister(she annoys him/creeps him out).. A part of me is hoping it's someone who's been watching her for a long time(girl or boy, don't matter). It'd be nice for her to get a new friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Awww, she got a hug.
It is nice to see her get a little love, even though she tried to twist it into something perverted .

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:08   Link #116
Utsuro no Hako

I'm so relieved the maid outfit was a red herring. I don't know if I could've handled Tomoko humiliating herself in front of Slut-chan.

So who are the possible suspects for the Masked Hugger?

The Brother -- An anonymous hug would be his style, however he goes to a different school (his uniform is gakuran instead of the plain button-down shirts of Tomoko's classmates) so he wouldn't be there in uniform on a Sunday.

The umbrella guys -- Tomoko's had more contact with the blonde one than any character other than her family and Yuu. True, she humiliated herself in front of him, but he forgave her and he'd be one of the few people to realize how screwed up she is. It's unclear whether either of them go to Tomoko's school, though.

The manga guy -- Tomocchi and Slut-chan did stop by the manga club exhibition, so he might've noticed her there. However, I got the imrpession he's kinda a jerk, so I doubt he's the type to cheer up lonely girls.

The committee girl -- I believe she's the same one who told Tomoko to have a good time in the last chapter, so it's possible if she noticed her sitting by herself she'd do something to cheer her up. But this would have to be deliberate misdirection on the manga-kas' part since the final caption implies it's supposed to be a mystery.

But my prime suspect is this guy:

He's been around since near the beginning -- I think he first turns up in chapter 4 when he almost recognizes Tomoko at WcDonalds -- pops up in a lot of school scenes, and he's the only person in class who's ever tried to start a conversation with Tomoko.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:43   Link #117
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Isn't it obvious the costumed hugger is the committee girl?
She noticed Tomoko's being alone when the guy told her that there were still a left-over balloons, so she lent the costume from the guy. Hence the guy said that her uniform would get messed up...
Old 2012-06-21, 23:52   Link #118
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Isn't it obvious the costumed hugger is the committee girl?
She noticed Tomoko's being alone when the guy told her that there were still a left-over balloons, so she lent the costume from the guy. Hence the guy said that her uniform would get messed up...
The problem is the caption at the end of the chapter: "The one who granted Mokocchi's wish was...?" Why pose the question if the answer is obvious? We're clearly supposed to interpret the scene as somebody coming up to the committee member and asking to borrow the costume.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 03:34   Link #119
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

it was starting to feel little depressing but with this chapter it all became good,
and Tomoko was sounding as a pervert ,trying to hug Yuu and touch her feminine places
but in the end she got a nice hug from the dog mascot, that was cute
and some scenes were very funny like the haunted house thing and the Takoyaki thing

well the question is how did the person in the costume know her? and as the ending note said 'The one who granted Mokocchi's wish was...?'.....really who was it?
and whoever it might be why would the person hug her suddenly like that
Old 2012-06-23, 04:01   Link #120
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I think the author is good at making a few chapters that leave us depressed and then insert a single chapter that erases the depression...only to have it back next chapter. It's like...a good balance to the series. If it got too depressing all the time then people would be turned off. If it all went perfectly all the time then the appeal to the series would be gone.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri