AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-03, 15:16   Link #101
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ My bad, I couldn't resist reading it even if it wasn't destined to me
Old 2012-08-05, 05:13   Link #102
s07195
However,

They didn't mention in the latest episode that the class rep was actually
Spoiler for spoiler!:
Old 2012-08-05, 08:12   Link #103
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't think it's that important- It's not like they have a guy for her to fall for to show it
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 21:03   Link #104
Blonto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I tend to want to see more of the happy couples (plural) doing happy things, rather than see them being put through the ringer over and over again.
You get an ultimate high five for this.
Blonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:20   Link #105
sistertong

I heard a mention on Uwa Chihiro, but could someone tell me how his personality is like and how his relationship is with shino enjoji? I really like this character but there's nothing on him T.T
sistertong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:37   Link #106
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The only information I can find on this forum is this-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiemma View Post
I have obtained this information through researches, on this basis I prepared the pic.

Uwa Chihiro and Shino Enjoji coming vol 4(Kokoro connect Clip Time).I love Shino she is reminds me of Yui and Ui she is love to Chihiro-kun(he is cool boys in the series
Note that this is only someone's opinion, I'm sure other people could give a more objective answer.

I myself haven't gotten that far yet.
Old 2012-08-06, 01:52   Link #107
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh wow ... That Inaba confession scene at the end of volume 2... The Anime fans have no idea how big things are going to hit them

Though at the same time, it looks like I was right in saying that it's going to be quite an angst-filled journey to that point.
Old 2012-08-06, 12:53   Link #108
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Oh wow ... That Inaba confession scene at the end of volume 2... The Anime fans have no idea how big things are going to hit them

Though at the same time, it looks like I was right in saying that it's going to be quite an angst-filled journey to that point.
*whispers* Shhhh, you're not suppose to say that out loud :O

You think that's a big hit? Keep on reading

episode 17, I can see it
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 16:27   Link #109
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
*whispers* Shhhh, you're not suppose to say that out loud :O

You think that's a big hit? Keep on reading
I jump to that part as well already Such is the advantage of small chapters with very understandable titles

Now I know why Kuro calls her 'Dereban'...

"Suki suki suki suki Dai Suki suki suki suki...!"
Old 2012-08-06, 19:52   Link #110
mayumi

vol4 inaban is the most dere dere. thought the vol 2 one might cause a lot of people to dislike her cause of her cold attitude.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 20:00   Link #111
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
vol4 inaban is the most dere dere. thought the vol 2 one might cause a lot of people to dislike her cause of her cold attitude.
I assumed it's because of Heartseed's phenomenon of causing them to act out on their desires without inhibition? Like Yui going all out on the attack or Taichi going all out to sacrifice himself to save people... I suppose Inaba's inability to fully trust people would be kick into overdrive.
Old 2012-08-06, 20:43   Link #112
exs120
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Somewhat spoilery, so I guess it's safe here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6w2UfLrUZk

Not he best MAD out there, but combines two shows I like
exs120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 21:04   Link #113
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by exs120 View Post
Somewhat spoilery, so I guess it's safe here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6w2UfLrUZk

Not he best MAD out there, but combines two shows I like
Where is the song from? I don't recognize it...

Actually I *think* it should be safe to post that on the Anime thread, since the scene with the bridge was already shown... Other than that were there any other spoilers ?

EDIT:

Abit TOO SHORT, but I found this to be good as well Though this one definitely have spoilers

Old 2012-08-06, 21:06   Link #114
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I'm still on v6 right now (very slowly but progressing.) I'd say we haven't seen the last of Dere-ban yet... baka-couple
I'm expecting a lot of hate from shippers and dere-haters
But to be fair... her "cold attitude" is nothing compare to certain someone in vol.4... I mean, that one is... ouch!

Quote:
I assumed it's because of Heartseed's phenomenon of causing them to act out on their desires without inhibition? Like Yui going all out on the attack or Taichi going all out to sacrifice himself to save people... I suppose Inaba's inability to fully trust people would be kick into overdrive.
I thought she was doing it to prevent herself from hurting others with her own feelings, then again I guess it's part of her trust problem, except it's not that she doesn't trust the others. She doesn't trust herself. Self-loathing overdrive for sure. She just needs a hug from everybody.

Quote:
Where is the song from? I don't recognize it...

Actually I *think* it should be safe to post that on the Anime thread, since the scene with the bridge was already shown... Other than that were there any other spoilers ?
Ehhh, I think it's pretty spoiler-ish in terms of pairings. We all know how shippers are very sensitive about those kinds of information. Better safe than sorry.
Old 2012-08-06, 21:19   Link #115
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'm still on v6 right now (very slowly but progressing.) I'd say we haven't seen the last of Dere-ban yet... baka-couple
I'm expecting a lot of hate from shippers and dere-haters
But to be fair... her "cold attitude" is nothing compare to certain someone in vol.4... I mean, that one is... ouch!
Once Volume 2 starts, I foresee the whole thing becoming True Tears 2.0

The shipping war would kick into full drive and people would start throwing mud at each other.... Best to keep your head clear and out of the way.

Quote:
I thought she was doing it to prevent herself from hurting others with her own feelings, then again I guess it's part of her trust problem, except it's not that she doesn't trust the others. She doesn't trust herself. Self-loathing overdrive for sure. She just needs a hug from everybody.
You probably have a better grasp of the situation than me

Quote:
Ehhh, I think it's pretty spoiler-ish in terms of pairings. We all know how shippers are very sensitive about those kinds of information. Better safe than sorry.
Fair enough. They seem to be extremely paranoid about what is a spoiler so yeah that might just have the reverse effect.
Old 2012-08-06, 21:20   Link #116
exs120
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Quote:
Spoiler:

It's from Ano Natsu. Vidro Moyou by Yanagi Nagi. Spoilerish because of the heavy Inaba spotlight I'd say. And it uses images from the LN.
exs120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 21:28   Link #117
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Once Volume 2 starts, I foresee the whole thing becoming True Tears 2.0

The shipping war would kick into full drive and people would start throwing mud at each other.... Best to keep your head clear and out of the way.
Ehhh, don't remind me
I was hoping KC threads to be a safe heaven from the flame war in SAO threads... apparently that will soon not be the case... OTZ

I could be reading into it too much, but I think the title of v2 ties in very well with Inaban's character. Wounds and scar, "Imperfection", Gou-san (the real one, not possessed by Trollseed) puts it very well: Friends hurt each other, it's part of being friends as humans are not perfect. And that's what Inaban will come to learn.
Old 2012-08-06, 21:35   Link #118
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Ehhh, don't remind me
I was hoping KC threads to be a safe heaven from the flame war in SAO threads... apparently that will soon not be the case... OTZ
For better or worse Kokoro Connect has attracted the attention of a sizeable Anime fanbase... At least among the English speaking communities. You've already seen how they would dig really deep into the analysis of the show from just those last 3 episodes.

Imagine turning all of that power and focusing it on character pairings? It's going to get downright nasty.

Quote:
I could be reading into it too much, but I think the title of v2 ties in very well with Inaban's character. Wounds and scar, "Imperfection", Gou-san (the real one, not possessed by Trollseed) puts it very well: Friends hurt each other, it's part of being friends as humans are not perfect. And that's what Inaban will come to learn.
It does seem to be a Inaba focused volume... Heck I get the feeling Yui and Aoki would be brushed aside again in the eyes of the Anime fans...
Old 2012-08-06, 21:46   Link #119
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
It does seem to be a Inaba focused volume... Heck I get the feeling Yui and Aoki would be brushed aside again in the eyes of the Anime fans...
To be fair, Yui-Aoki did get their fair share of development this arc. I'd say it's a 50-50 split? Although I'm not sure if people will buy Aoki's development as the "live free as I am" type seems to be rather under-appreciated in the western fanbase. Even Trollseed sees him as one of the more "boring" character. Most people I've read expected everybody to have some sort of trauma antics. At least Taichi won't be running around saving girls this time.
Old 2012-08-06, 23:43   Link #120
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
For better or worse Kokoro Connect has attracted the attention of a sizeable Anime fanbase... At least among the English speaking communities. You've already seen how they would dig really deep into the analysis of the show from just those last 3 episodes.

Imagine turning all of that power and focusing it on character pairings? It's going to get downright nasty.
The moment I saw its reception over at my coast, I can't help but predict that... Same goes to... uh, SAO. I guess there had to be something in SAO I can't get myself to like and they do... while on the other hand, dismissed the Oda Nobuna series before they can get started.

Meanwhile, I continue to follow this series because, maybe, I and Heartseed are not so different, we enjoy these stuff happening for the lulz

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen