Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-21, 09:46   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 322 Discussion

Black Briers and Brambles

Quote:
* Continues from the last chapter, after being attacked by Ruruiro kuujaku Coolhorn fell down sweating. The only things that remained are his underwear and pieces of a broken mask on his face. Coolhorn accused Yumichika of cheating then asks if that was his bankai. Yunichika refused and said it was just a ‘real name’.

* “He is a weird zampakutou.” Explained yumichika. “He has his favorite color. He likes Ruruiro and hates Fuji (violet color). Ruruiro is the name I forced upon his and he hates it. Whenever he gets call by this name he will get angry and won’t fully transform into a proper shikai.”

* “Why would you do that?.11th Division is the strongest Division out of Gotai 13. We are full of blood thirsty fighters. All there zampakutous are attacking type. Someone with demon arts type powers are considered coward.”

* “I don’t want anyone from 11th Division to see my Ruruiro Kuujaku especially Taichou and Ikkaku. So..that’s why I thanked you. If you didn’t use that attack, no matter what happen I couldn’t use him.” Yumichika said in a sad voice.

* Coolhorn asked even if it would have cost him his victory and Yumichika replied, “Even if I have to lose or die.” And all Coolhorn could do is smiled while closing his eyes and prised yumichika with him simply standing here

* A scene cuts to Shuuhei who is fighting Findor. After a while Shuuhei say to Findor that he (Findor) is only using power level of the fifth seat. Findor replied Shuuhei has passed the ‘test’. He then starting to punch his mask, first at the power level of the fourth seat then of the third and then by the time he reached the VC level, his left face is shown while Shuuhei only stared at him.

* A scene cuts to Kira who is fighting Arivama in a release form. He tried to listen to movement then turned around to release bakudou #39 Enkosen (a circular shield) between himself and an opponent only to see it got destroy immediately. Arivama in a release form has an eagle-like mask on with huge wings behind his back.

* He was taunting how pathetic Kira is. Then said it couldn’t be helped since Kira has to face with ‘arguila’. Arivama then release a few wings to hit the concrete and yelled, “Everything that touches this will be destroyed. These wings are heavier than rocks!

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-08-21 at 11:01.
Old 2008-08-21, 09:58   Link #2
BleachOD
Banned

No Ichgio? Damn! I am not looking forward to seeing Kira *Frown* Eww...

Hisagi! can't wait. I hope he releases next chapter. What's with the stupid fraccion? I guess this is the only way they could win...
Old 2008-08-21, 10:07   Link #3
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
No Ichgio? Damn! I am not looking forward to seeing Kira *Frown* Eww...

Hisagi! can't wait. I hope he releases next chapter. What's with the stupid fraccion? I guess this is the only way they could win...
Erm...OD about that Bird Man release you was talking about....it happened just not to Ulquiorra
Old 2008-08-21, 10:11   Link #4
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
Erm...OD about that Bird Man release you was talking about....it happened just not to Ulquiorra

Um I saw already...much earlier. I said so in the "Hollow Powers" thread.
Old 2008-08-21, 10:26   Link #5
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I like birdman's tattoos. At least it's not another eye-burner like Charlotte's.
Old 2008-08-21, 10:51   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The only thing interesting about the chapter was the bird man's release . I dont know the advantage but aesthetically it looks cool . This is one of the better releases seen so far after Dol Donni , Functionality of the release is still a big question mark .

I too have agree with those who say the release looks too cool to be wasted on a fodder it would have been better if it was saved for top 4or top 3 espada . Regarding Ulqi's release this is very old fan art of it looks really cool .

Old 2008-08-21, 11:02   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Black Briers and Brambles

Quote:
* Continues from the last chapter, after being attacked by Ruruiro kuujaku Coolhorn fell down sweating. The only things that remained are his underwear and pieces of a broken mask on his face. Coolhorn accused Yumichika of cheating then asks if that was his bankai. Yunichika refused and said it was just a ‘real name’.

* “He is a weird zampakutou.” Explained yumichika. “He has his favorite color. He likes Ruruiro and hates Fuji (violet color). Ruruiro is the name I forced upon his and he hates it. Whenever he gets call by this name he will get angry and won’t fully transform into a proper shikai.”

* “Why would you do that?.11th Division is the strongest Division out of Gotai 13. We are full of blood thirsty fighters. All there zampakutous are attacking type. Someone with demon arts type powers are considered coward.”

* “I don’t want anyone from 11th Division to see my Ruruiro Kuujaku especially Taichou and Ikkaku. So..that’s why I thanked you. If you didn’t use that attack, no matter what happen I couldn’t use him.” Yumichika said in a sad voice.

* Coolhorn asked even if it would have cost him his victory and Yumichika replied, “Even if I have to lose or die.” And all Coolhorn could do is smiled while closing his eyes and prised yumichika with him simply standing here

* A scene cuts to Shuuhei who is fighting Findor. After a while Shuuhei say to Findor that he (Findor) is only using power level of the fifth seat. Findor replied Shuuhei has passed the ‘test’. He then starting to punch his mask, first at the power level of the fourth seat then of the third and then by the time he reached the VC level, his left face is shown while Shuuhei only stared at him.

* A scene cuts to Kira who is fighting Arivama in a release form. He tried to listen to movement then turned around to release bakudou #39 Enkosen (a circular shield) between himself and an opponent only to see it got destroy immediately. Arivama in a release form has an eagle-like mask on with huge wings behind his back.

* He was taunting how pathetic Kira is. Then said it couldn’t be helped since Kira has to face with ‘arguila’. Arivama then release a few wings to hit the concrete and yelled, “Everything that touches this will be destroyed. These wings are heavier than rocks!
Credits : Annie
Old 2008-08-21, 12:17   Link #8
kagato3

So the bird brain has feathers o doom that are extra heavy and is fighting vs someone who can increase the mass of an object. Kira just needs 1 or 2 hits to ground him and maybe crush him under the weight of his own wings.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-08-21, 12:31   Link #9
Aquaman OS

I actually don't mind this. I was getting sick of the Ichigo/Orhime drama anyway.
Old 2008-08-21, 13:59   Link #10
Fyria

I kinda mind these fights. We are seeing next month or months futile fight of futile charecters and we are so so amazed how cool and powerful these four Vice captains are.

I bet Kubo won't have imagination to even let one of VC's lose. I agree with Kakato that birdbrain will be crushed by his own wings when Mighty Kira uses Wabisuke to add some extra weight on those wings.

Well I have to say that Yumichika/Coolhorn wasn't as bad as I feared, it was short had some comedy relief and didn't bragged too much.

I fear next fights will be clíche fights where it will go like: Powerup/brag->Powerup/brag->powerup/brag and bad guy will finally be beaten.

I think Arrancar could win atleast one minor fight to keep some tension on this manga.
Old 2008-08-21, 14:30   Link #11
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Thats why you're the bomb! I forgot about this one. Didn't you post another fan art wit h Him standing on top of something (Stone pillars I think?) with wings?

I am kinda torn about this release...I really don't care for it. I could change my mind
Old 2008-08-21, 14:56   Link #12
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
I was kinda hoping for a few clips of the Ulqui/Ichi fight, but I suppose to drag out an awesome battle- like the Ichigo/Byak fight- you have to reference all the other characters and there respective battles to make it all the more sweeter.

Just as long as we dont get another flashback- as groovy as the last one was- before we finally get to see some Ulquleashed action
Old 2008-08-21, 15:26   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Thats why you're the bomb! I forgot about this one. Didn't you post another fan art wit h Him standing on top of something (Stone pillars I think?) with wings?
Yeah I did that but unfortunately I cant find it at the moment ^___^ . I think it was created by the same Fan Artist if I am not mistaken . She has drawn like the best releases for Ulqi . I hope KT tops Ulqi release i.e. better than BirdMan .
Old 2008-08-22, 02:56   Link #14
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Next week, to celebrate the 7th anniversary, will be in FULL COLOUR!
Old 2008-08-22, 06:09   Link #15
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Another craptacular chapter... hopefully the 7th aniversary chapter is going to be covering something good, rather than these filler fights.
Old 2008-08-22, 07:22   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well arivama's release is cool but I'm hoping that Kubo doesn't rely too much on the human-animal hybrid releases. Or if he does, make them a little more outlandish like Grimmjow and Noitora's releases. Avirama looks like a digimon or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post

I bet Kubo won't have imagination to even let one of VC's lose. I agree with Kakato that birdbrain will be crushed by his own wings when Mighty Kira uses Wabisuke to add some extra weight on those wings.
Sadly enough, I agree. Though hopefully that will keep these fights brief. If an arrancar wins, that just means someone else has to be brought in to defeat it. And these fraccs aren't interesting enough to tolerate seeing fight twice.

Old 2008-08-22, 07:27   Link #17
Hov

I really hope this colored manga next week will be a chapter actually worth reading instead of this boring VC vs Fraccion battle...
Old 2008-08-22, 07:31   Link #18
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

yeh i agree but strangely i still have no desire to see ichi-vs-ulquiorra at the moment
Old 2008-08-22, 07:37   Link #19
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Its a 7th Anniversary issue... it has to be a meaningful fight... right?
Old 2008-08-22, 07:39   Link #20
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
One would hope so, but chapters 200, 250 and 300 weren't landmark events either. I doubt this will be any different.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion