AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Midori no Hibi

Notices

Old 2004-07-10, 19:20   Link #1
Ayla

Send a message via AIM to Ayla
Midori no Hibi - Q & A

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Midori no Hibi anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about Midori no Hibi which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:

Midori no Hibi..just curious how you would translate the name...Well, the hibi part anyway. Sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't find it T-T

(edit) I did some searching around on some other forum and thet translated it as "Modori's Day". Is that what it means? i was thinking it was something like that but I thought hibi ment everyday T-T

Last edited by xris; 2007-11-23 at 07:10.
Ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 20:04   Link #2
snoopy
SnoopyCool.com

"Days of Midori" or some variation there-of.
snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 15:17   Link #3
rman0099
On my nut

Midori no Hibi

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me. I was scrolling through AnimeDaisuki to see when exactly a show airs on Japan when I noticed that they have Midori no Hinbi (Midori's Day they call it) as airing Sundays at 23:30 and currently at episode 21. Now if I'm not mistaken the series ended at 13 eps didn't it? Is this Daisuki's mistake or has the series really extended past 13? Go here and check it out:

http://animedaisuki.net:8008/#TV_Series

I am really interested in knowing since I haven't even seen raws for anything above 13 in months. Anyway, let me know if anyone knows anything.

*not to mods: this link does not send you to anywhere to dl eps.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-18, 15:56   Link #4
Soulfang
Inactive Member

Must be a mistake. This series is over.
Soulfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 12:10   Link #5
Wishmaster
The Oceanborn

Send a message via AIM to Wishmaster Send a message via MSN to Wishmaster
Well it seemed like it ended to me at 13.. Maybe they gave it another go? Personally I wouldnt mind seeing more of these characters, I really enjoyed them and I found they didnt spend enough time with one of my favorite characters, Takamizawa. Also on AnimeNfo it says under total episodes "(13 x 24)" so maybe there is a 2nd series to the show of 24 episodes.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 16:14   Link #6
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Well it seemed like it ended to me at 13.. Maybe they gave it another go? Personally I wouldnt mind seeing more of these characters, I really enjoyed them and I found they didnt spend enough time with one of my favorite characters, Takamizawa. Also on AnimeNfo it says under total episodes "(13 x 24)" so maybe there is a 2nd series to the show of 24 episodes.
They mean 13 eps x 24 minutes....and, well, yeah, it's definitely a mistake, they're even doing the same thing with KonoMini on Anime daisuki.
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-21, 17:13   Link #7
Wishmaster
The Oceanborn

Send a message via AIM to Wishmaster Send a message via MSN to Wishmaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukhers112
They mean 13 eps x 24 minutes....and, well, yeah, it's definitely a mistake, they're even doing the same thing with KonoMini on Anime daisuki.
Oh, now I feel like an idiot.. Well on other shows it doesnt do that, for Full Metal Alchemist all it says is 52 episodes and not how long they are.. Oh well, stupid inconsistent site.. Either way, I would like to see more of the characters in new eps somehow, but I was satisfied with the ending.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 16:22   Link #8
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

The other title translation is "My Days With Midori" by the way.
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 23:37   Link #9
Morisato

This anime is strangely disturbing... doing it with your right hand? LOL.
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote