AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-06, 13:44   Link #5001
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
What I meant was there's no way they could have sex with one another. They can if pig flies and the sun rise from the west.
its campione not sciance so thiers probly sexural majic that lets a women know what having a shaft feels like and i thought pigs already flew in prev vols , and doesny the sun rise in revers worlds to the west
Old 2012-11-06, 14:06   Link #5002
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
They have a lot of limitations as to what they can or cannot do. Lancelot's inability to fly, for example.If your logic applies, we may as well as assume that Godou can get pregnant after being raped by Salvatore Doni. Who is to say, apart from the author, that Campiones can't change their sex at will like a clownfish?Afterall, their bodies are radically different from normal humans and who really knows , apart from Pandora, how their bodies really work?
Umm, ok. They'd have to usurp a gender bending authority from some heretic god. Because while cross-dressing has been shown (Alex/John Pluto Smith) none of the Campiones to date have been shown to change genders. Change
appearance (Luo Haou), yes, change genders, no.

Godou being raped pregnant by Doni? EEEEWWWWW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
That doesn't deny the possibility of it happening in one their past lives. Not that I actually think it happened.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of a spell of some sort. Or the fact that mythology can have some strange and messed up ways of reproducing.
Mythology DOES have weird ways of reproducing. Athena is shown as sprouting fully formed from Zeus's head after Zeus ate her mother, as well as Zeus taking on all sorts of beast forms to impregnate women he was lusting after, human, goddess, or monster didn't matter. There's also mythology of reproduction asexually with objects being given life and reproducing and so on.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 14:23   Link #5003
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
its campione not sciance so thiers probly sexural majic that lets a women know what having a shaft feels like and i thought pigs already flew in prev vols , and doesny the sun rise in revers worlds to the west
Quote:
They have a lot of limitations as to what they can or cannot do. Lancelot's inability to fly, for example.If your logic applies, we may as well as assume that Godou can get pregnant after being raped by Salvatore Doni. Who is to say, apart from the author, that Campiones can't change their sex at will like a clownfish?Afterall, their bodies are radically different from normal humans and who really knows , apart from Pandora, how their bodies really work?
Quote:
Ah, but as you've said, the stories about King Arthur are fake, but with some minor basis in the historical existance(and deeds?) of the Last King. However, the one responsible for this the first Guinevere and Lancelot. Whose to say that the story of Guinevere and Lancelot bonking each other didn't have some actual basis? The story about the discovery, punishment, collapse of the kingdom etc etc were all fake obviously, but nothing says that Guinevere and Lancelot couldn't have bumped uglies together.
......quality discussion thread
Old 2012-11-06, 19:42   Link #5004
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
......quality discussion thread
Must be a result of the first ever Campione doujin (The kikkake). Sooner or later they were going to run out of topics to speculate on...
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 21:50   Link #5005
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post

Pigs can't fly in the sky. They only leap into the air. As for the sun, it rises from the east. In the words of Kanda from Sakurasou no Pet, you must be an alien if that is true--because no where in this world does the sun rise from the west. It only sets in the west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Umm, ok. They'd have to usurp a gender bending authority from some heretic god. Because while cross-dressing has been shown (Alex/John Pluto Smith) none of the Campiones to date have been shown to change genders. Change
appearance (Luo Haou), yes, change genders, no.

Godou being raped pregnant by Doni? EEEEWWWWW!!!!
I am not talking about a gender bending authority--Godou can probably get one if he kills Hermaphrodite.What I am basically saying is that if anything is possible in Campione as some people say just because the author didn't say yes or no on a particular subject, we may as well be as ludicrous as accept that it's possible that campiones are able to change genders--since it was not said they can or cannot do so.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 22:22   Link #5006
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Can someone explain to me how we got into this topic?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 22:34   Link #5007
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well, someone insists on stating that there must have been some basis upon which Lancelot betrayed Arthur --even though the story was false-- by bedding Guinevere. I insisted that it wouldn't be possible due to biological factors and that's how the whole debate began.
Old 2012-11-06, 22:41   Link #5008
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Well, someone insists on stating that there must have been some basis upon which Lancelot betrayed Arthur in Campione! by bedding Guinevere. I insisted that it wouldn't be possible due to biological factors and that's how the whole debate began.
..........................*Sigh* I don't know if I should be astonish or confused, maybe both of the origin of this discussion. If we are talking about the Myth of Arthurian Legend than yes there is the notion that Guinevere and Lancelot's affair led to the death of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round.
Old 2012-11-06, 22:55   Link #5009
chancs

I wonder what will happen if a normal human is able to defeat a Campione? Will s/he be also blessed by Pandora?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 22:58   Link #5010
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
..........................*Sigh* I don't know if I should be astonish or confused, maybe both of the origin of this discussion. If we are talking about the Myth of Arthurian Legend than yes there is the notion that Guinevere and Lancelot's affair led to the death of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round.
The other person was talking about how Guinevere and Lancelot must have been lesbians--hence resulting in the story of the adulterous relationship between Guinevere and Lancelot in the tales of King Arthur and his Knights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
I wonder what will happen if a normal human is able to defeat a Campione? Will s/he be also blessed by Pandora?
If I am not mistaken, a female magician or witch in the past has successfully defeated/assassinated a Campione by kissing and petrifying him.But there was no indication as to what happened to her afterwards.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:00   Link #5011
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Situation haven't been brought up yet so it is up for debate. Though I will only believe that can happen if only the "Loli Moe Stepmother" herself says so.

I just read the update for vol 10, I am really disliking Alec. This "I do what I want because it interest me", really is annoying me especially judging by Alec's character thus far unless it is not Godou or John Pluto Smith he would not dare step foot in the other Campiones' territories.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:02   Link #5012
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
dont think so
Old 2012-11-06, 23:14   Link #5013
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Situation haven't been brought up yet so it is up for debate. Though I will only believe that can happen if only the "Loli Moe Stepmother" herself says so.

I just read the update for vol 10, I am really disliking Alec. This "I do what I want because it interest me", really is annoying me especially judging by Alec's character thus far unless it is not Godou or John Pluto Smith he would not dare step foot in the other Campiones' territories.
Alec is actually my favourite campione. At the very least, unlike Godou, he has a goal in mind and would do anything possible to achieve that goal--without harming civilians as well as occasionally saving them at the same time.He's pretty much an anti-hero.Combined with his misogynist attitude as well as his 'skill' at gambling, he pretty much reminds me of James Bond.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:32   Link #5014
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Alec is actually my favourite campione. At the very least, unlike Godou, he has a goal in mind and would do anything possible to achieve that goal--without harming civilians as well as occasionally saving them at the same time.He's pretty much an anti-hero.Combined with his misogynist attitude as well as his 'skill' at gambling, he pretty much reminds me of James Bond.
Darth..............I know you did not just compare Alec to James Bond. As a Campione at least he has a Goal to pursue, the way he pursue it is my problem. As for not harming civilians, well since you read ahead I don't know much but to me he does not seem to shy from the idea of putting a bystander in harms way to get what he wants.

Though compare to Battles, Alec is more likely of the bunch to run away if things don't go his way. Godou at the very least would fight to the death if need be as well the other Campiones except Alec. I seriously want to read a situation where Alec's plan goes all wrong, more than likely is when he face Luo Hao.
Old 2012-11-06, 23:45   Link #5015
Gore17

Quote:
Not sure, to be honest.

Quote:
Well, someone insists on stating that there must have been some basis upon which Lancelot betrayed Arthur --even though the story was false-- by bedding Guinevere. I insisted that it wouldn't be possible due to biological factors and that's how the whole debate began.
GAH!

Quote:
I'm not. At least, I wasn't, I got involved due to the fact that darth said it was impossible for two females to have sex. Then I pointed out that with the various magics Guinevere has, and the weird way the gods occasionally reproduced in the myths, a female having "sex" with another female the way darth defined it could be possible.

Then I started devil's advocate, stating that we have no way of telling whether they did or did not have a relationship in the past. Then I wondered about why they would decide to put that detail in if they did have a relationship, with the only thing I can think of is them essentially bragging/proclaiming to the world about it. Sort of like a ancient version of someone bragging on the internet about getting laid.

Quote:
The other person was talking about how Guinevere and Lancelot must have been lesbians--hence resulting in the story of the adulterous relationship between Guinevere and Lancelot in the tales of King Arthur and his Knights.
Are you refering to me, or someone else? As I believe you were the one who brought up the fact that Lancelot would have to be lesbian to have relationship with the Last King's wife, if he had one. Then Athena they thought Lancelot seemed to be more bisexual then anything, followed by your statement that even if that was the case, their was nothing they could do to each other. At that point I got involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I agree with Reaper, I'm not liking Alec that much. That might change as more stuff is translated though.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 03:30   Link #5016
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Not sure, to be honest.

GAH!

I'm not. At least, I wasn't, I got involved due to the fact that darth said it was impossible for two females to have sex. Then I pointed out that with the various magics Guinevere has, and the weird way the gods occasionally reproduced in the myths, a female having "sex" with another female the way darth defined it could be possible.

Then I started devil's advocate, stating that we have no way of telling whether they did or did not have a relationship in the past. Then I wondered about why they would decide to put that detail in if they did have a relationship, with the only thing I can think of is them essentially bragging/proclaiming to the world about it. Sort of like a ancient version of someone bragging on the internet about getting laid.

Are you refering to me, or someone else? As I believe you were the one who brought up the fact that Lancelot would have to be lesbian to have relationship with the Last King's wife, if he had one. Then Athena they thought Lancelot seemed to be more bisexual then anything, followed by your statement that even if that was the case, their was nothing they could do to each other. At that point I got involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I agree with Reaper, I'm not liking Alec that much. That might change as more stuff is translated though.
It was neither me nor you. The whole discussion was sparked by Phoenix and Athena.Here are their posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
still the part of Lancelot betraying him is there ... xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Lancelot seems more like a bi though.
The discussion started after I replied to Phoenix.
Old 2012-11-07, 03:49   Link #5017
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i wasnt the one who came out with them being lesbians and all ( i did put more wood into the fire though ... but i wasn't the one who came out with that idea )

still i wonder with what we will end up with
who knows who that guy will really be =/
since when people think of the Argonaut there are a lot of them and a few have already being shown in the novel ( even if it is as a part of a different god )
Old 2012-11-07, 03:52   Link #5018
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i wasnt the one who came out with them being lesbians and all ( i did put more wood into the fire though ... but i wasn't the one who came out with that idea )

still i wonder with what we will end up with
who knows who that guy will really be =/
since when people think of the Argonaut there are a lot of them and a few have already being shown in the novel ( even if it is as a part of a different god )
I believe it would be Theseus personally. That guy not only married a certain queen, but he was also deposed as king after he went on an adventure--just like Arthur.
Old 2012-11-07, 04:55   Link #5019
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Alec seem like a ass to me after reading vol10 chp 2 andlook like the fight between the two is inevitable.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 09:57   Link #5020
erdii

well it is said in novel. King of End is not Arthur so Guinevere here is not the Guinevere in legend and Lanceşot is not the Lancelot in legend. as it is said there is a Heretic Arthur manifested. Guinevere calls herself Guinevere because she thought she was the person in the legend. when she learned she had great shock. so the legend about Lancelot and Guinevere's betraying Arthur doesn't have anything to with Lancelot and Guinevere in the story.

yes they are not les

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem