AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-01-14, 08:52   Link #18021
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
with all this(poem, if it's new as in a month,newtype), I do wonder what Sunrise is planning with there "more CG coming in the not so distaned future"

ow and the last lines of the last chapter bugged me a bit :C it could also be the translation ofcourse

because C.C already gets more then enough attention
And because the others aren't as interesting
Others got poems as well, but like dec4 said, Kallen's one was a new bomb and it was way more heavily discussed than others. Lelouch's love life is serious buisness

Quote:
Even myself have got to admit, I wasn't expecting this poem to make me feel even more sadder for Kallen. This poem makes alot of sense for Kallen's character and Lelouch's "live on" line. Kallen was ready to die for her brother and for Lelouch back during turn 19/22. Lelouch knew this thus his silence after their kiss. Kallen knew what he was going to say "I love you" and also realized why he didn't. There is definitely an understanding between the two that really speaks to me given the short amount of time they had together. Kallen wasn't expecting to live and Lelouch gave her life. That's beautiful to me.

My gf believes it could have been one of the reasons why Lelouch wanted Kallen to return to Ashford with him. He could have known Kallen wasn't planning on coming back to Ashford.
Wonderfully said.
Lelouh was selfless until the very end (though kinda selfish to force his wish for her on her. But that's Lelouch's way to do) and I don't think he could gave her a more beautiful present to a girl resigned like her who didn't have any real hope for a life that a new life in a new world, with those she loves (but one...)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 10:02   Link #18022
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Five pages and the translation will be complete!
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 12:38   Link #18023
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Others got poems as well, but like dec4 said, Kallen's one was a new bomb and it was way more heavily discussed than others. Lelouch's love life is serious buisness

Wonderfully said.
Lelouh was selfless until the very end (though kinda selfish to force his wish for her on her. But that's Lelouch's way to do) and I don't think he could gave her a more beautiful present to a girl resigned like her who didn't have any real hope for a life that a new life in a new world, with those she loves (but one...)
see the thing i didn't understand is...if she really felt that way/knew, then why rebel against lelouche at that point? or is this a "realization" AFTER what he's done
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 12:46   Link #18024
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
its after
and even if she came to understand that SHE loves him
she still felt that he must be stopped (she believed he had turned evil)
and since she was the one who loves him, she had to be the one who stops him (nunnaly was operating on that same mindframe)
Old 2009-01-14, 13:12   Link #18025
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
see the thing i didn't understand is...if she really felt that way/knew, then why rebel against lelouche at that point? or is this a "realization" AFTER what he's done
Kallen understood what he did to her, and what he did with ZR only when she saw Zero; She didn't knew before that.

The mutual kiss line implies that even if Kallen felt something during this kiss, she needed a straight answer; And since Lelouch didn't talk, she left.

Lol the Nunnally and Kallen analogy reminds me I saw a lot of people blame Kallen for not understanding early but for Nunnally it seems just fine. Ironic, isn't it ? In a way even Nunally got a lot of hate when she choose to fight against Lelouch, so well...but it stopped after the end of ZR.

I really hope in this last PD we'll get interactions with the main four (well, I put Nunnally at Lelouch's place) I wonder if CC will be back...

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 14:48   Link #18026
reaper_unique

I wonder what the last PD will bring, maybe it will be a start for more things to come?
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 14:53   Link #18027
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Maybe i'll success to add the translated chp 25 tonight and write here a decent summary about kallen's love evolution in my comic.
Too much people wrong to understand the story.
Old 2009-01-14, 14:53   Link #18028
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

well to be honest.
What is there left?
People won't be satisfied unless LElouch says he loves even then people will still be in denial.
I mean if logic defies i don't really see a resolution to be quite honest.
that's why i don't argue for Kalulu anymore, Sunrise already took care of that for me.
All i really want is the deleted scene of Kallen's Gumline.
then maybe i buy season 2 of R2
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 15:03   Link #18029
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

The mutual kiss line implies that even if Kallen felt something during this kiss, she needed a straight answer; And since Lelouch didn't talk, she left.
True. What Kallen did not realize at the moment, is that Lelouch's silence was the answer she wanted to hear. But with all the stuff going around, it "clouded her vision."

As a Kallen fan, i am just glad that material that comes out, support the already-hinted stuff, like that Kallen being important in ZR but not needed in the course of the actual events. Lelouch never discarded her or something as a lot of people pointed out.
Maybe i should say, that those materials "alter" the subjective into adjective.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 17:36   Link #18030
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Translation end, the last chapter:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=56

Kallen don't care if lelouch is a sort of zombie or not want her love, she want stay with him.
Old 2009-01-14, 18:11   Link #18031
reaper_unique

it was.....interesting
Old 2009-01-14, 20:52   Link #18032
Nobodyman9
Banned

I read through it. Pretty good alternate ending if I say so myself. So wait, does this mean that Shirley has been reincarnated as Lelouch's...daughter? Trippy.

Oh, and am I the only one that noticed the Decepticon logo on the car?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 20:57   Link #18033
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Translation end, the last chapter:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=56

Kallen don't care if lelouch is a sort of zombie or not want her love, she want stay with him.
Just curious. In your universe, meaning your story, given ten or more years when they've had children, do you think Lelouch can come to appreciate Kallen and return her love after all she's done for him?
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 04:29   Link #18034
reaper_unique

I think Lelouch does love Kallen but he was "afraid" to let go of Shirley and C.C
in the last chapter/page he was finally able to move on, let them go. He also wanted to make sure that he wouldn't betray shirley and C.C.

or something like that
Old 2009-01-15, 05:13   Link #18035
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I read through it. Pretty good alternate ending if I say so myself. So wait, does this mean that Shirley has been reincarnated as Lelouch's...daughter? Trippy.
Not really, thanks to C.C, Shirley know about lelouch daughter and the name he gived to her.
For Shirley, to know Lelouch gived her name to his daughter, is like to be "reborn", she's happy because Lelouch not forget her.
Old 2009-01-15, 05:24   Link #18036
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Not really, thanks to C.C, Shirley know about lelouch daughter and the name he gived to her.
For Shirley, to know Lelouch gived her name to his daughter, is like to be "reborn", she's happy because Lelouch not forget her.
Yeah, I hadn't gotten to that part yet. Still, the idea of it is very thought-provoking.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 05:53   Link #18037
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

And now i'll try to explain all the "love triangle" inside my comic, by the beginning:

1)at the conference, Lelouch pay all the work Kallen made for him, with a dialogue without lies, and after he refuse her help, because he doesn't want to involve her nevermore.

2)with his act to stab the geass eye in front to everybody (it's just a performance) Kallen understood he's totally despair.

3)She's full of doubts, why Lelouch refused her help, he's totally despair...and she receive the first heavy blow, her mother is dead ( a shame suicide) Kallen's dream is lost and a microphone on her jacket...who put it on her?

4)Kallen know lelouch not put the bug on her, but Ougi did it...betrayed and used by her friends...they made the same things Zero made with them, this is too much! and Kallen leave everything...she can't know Ougi made it on purpose to protect her.

5)the last and final blow, her mother letter, she really made suicide for the shame, for her Kallen is a murderer, because she killed more people but their only fault was to obey the orders, then her mother killed herself "to free" Kallen by her destiny...
But...Lelouch refused her, her friends betrayed her, her mother made suicide and called her "murderer" she lost her dream, hope, friends, Lelouch, she lost everything
Kallen risk to drive crazy.

6)C.C visit her to explain everything and she find a sort of woman without any desire to continue to live...however C.C success to provoke her and finally Kallen explode saying every feelings.
C.C decide to make something of...unforeseen.

7)C.C sacrifice herself to destroy the freya....she's immortal and she doesn't want to see Lelouch die.
Kallen listenned everything...why C.C made it? why? Lelouch made a promise to her....

8)Kallen knew about the zero requiem and in the final act Lelouch will die, she decide to ignore the deal she made with lelouch and take part to the battle, introducing herself not like a black knight, but a soldier under Lelouch service.

9)kallen is injured, Lelouch give aid and order to Suzaku to take Kallen in a safe place, she's so happy, but Lelouch made it for love? just to pay the debt? a guilty feeling?
She doesn't care about it.

10)Lelouch is heavily injured, Kallen seems despair, now everybody seen lelouch never stab his left eye, but Kallen continue to defend him, using her body as a shield.

11)at last, she voluntarily sacrifice her future for to be Lelouch's nurse and guardian but he's
a sort of "shadow" by now...Kallen doesn't care about it, she will protect Zero/Lelouch, this is her duty.

12)an hell long a year, after finally Lelouch seems to recover, but this happen thanks to C.C, she's in the C world, but thanks a sort of "connection" with lelouch geass, the collective unconscious didn't absorb her and C.C can "speak" with him, her "spiritual presence" helping Lelouch.

13)C.C said she feel Lelouch thoughts and feelings like her feelings, then Lelouch take his decision, C.C wish was to be really loved, right? He know very well Kallen is madly in love of him....
By 27th june 2020 Lelouch changed his feelings for Kallen, she was so happy, but Lelouch just performing for repay C.C

14)At last Lelouch and Kallen seems a good pair, she doesn't know about C.C, Lelouch totally respect Kallen, but his love is a sort of performance, not a real feeling.

15)C.C want to repay Kallen for everything and thanks Lelouch's geass she success to give to Kallen the possibility to speak with her mother for the last time.

16)Lelouch take all the merit about it (C.C wanted it) Kallen is "over the moon" for the happiness, for her finally Lelouch told her "I love you"
C.C made everything on purpose, Lelouch must to understand, to repay kallen's feeling is the only thing he can do to make amend on her....

Well then, this is all the story, is it more clear now?
Old 2009-01-16, 12:01   Link #18038
Sinta

I think the alternative ending was much better
Old 2009-01-16, 12:21   Link #18039
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i find it funny about the end message of kallens poem
sheirly said in season 1 ep 14 that she just wanted lelouch to be kind to her
kallen said in her poem that she didnt want lelouch to be kind to her

P.S