AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 62 57.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 28.04%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 10.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 1.87%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.87%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-29, 12:50   Link #41
Deathscyther

Omg, just saw episode 20 and I'm like WOW =D
The episode was crazy. It was the best episode of this season and maybe even in the whole series. I was at the edge of my seat the entire episode. =O

Spoiler:

I can't wait until next episode x_x;
Old 2008-02-29, 18:14   Link #42
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep21 preview summary:

Nothing about that thing...

Bifrons, Fecor, and Zarovee gets a profile.
For some reason, Fumina doesn't have a line connecting her to Hecate... But that's good, so all is well.

Zarovee's picture... (-_-)

Something about five of those faces looking at me...

I accidentally spelled Fumina as Fumika...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-29, 19:27   Link #43
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I'm in love. Sabrac's voice sounded very familiar and yet I couldn't put my finger on it who it was until ANN reveals it is none other than Kuroda Takaya. Wolf's Rain fans will recognize his voice as Darcia. ANN also has GAR! profile picture on him. Enjoyed the episode very much.
Old 2008-02-29, 20:11   Link #44
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I liked the Sabrac voice actually. It fits him well. Strong but at the same time calm. At the same time i like his character too. I mean like in some animes one of the main character is calm and defeat the enemy untill the end. Like how That Rosewipe guy ( fox) was in Yuyu Hakushu or How Gaara was when he was fighting That bone guy.

Well as the episode , well no pheles = 9.
Old 2008-02-29, 20:39   Link #45
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I'm in love. Sabrac's voice sounded very familiar and yet I couldn't put my finger on it who it was until ANN reveals it is none other than Kuroda Takaya. Wolf's Rain fans will recognize his voice as Darcia. ANN also has GAR! profile picture on him. Enjoyed the episode very much.
I don't have sound, but Sabrac looked so bloody awesome and people were talking about how awesome the VA sounded, so I looked him up and "GAR" was my impression as well. I've never heard this CV in a role before, so I can only imagine what he would sound like. Thus far, I'm thinking of a cross between Ryuuzaburo Otomo and Kouji Nakata.

That said I didn't like this episode too much. Beyond the fight not much happened. The fights in Shana I were a lot more progression-friendly.
Old 2008-03-01, 02:18   Link #46
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Darcia was probably one of the most awesome psycho villains out there, always plotting something devious while still remaining calm and reserved at all times.

Anyway, Sabrac is completely haxx0rs. lol
He appears and takes Shana and Margery out and badly injures Wilhelmina.

Perhaps his strength is why he decides to do become a hitman for hire rather than join a large Denizen organization like Bal Masque for protection from Flame Hazes, since he doesn't really need any. Protection is for weaklings like Zarovee.

Though overshadowed by Sabrac's invincibility, Wilhelmina too is awesome in this episode, Ito Shizuka really brought her to life this episode.
Old 2008-03-01, 14:02   Link #47
cnnydz
Feed me

lol stop talking about "it" guys. anyway next episode should be awsome, much destruction are coming this way, and i am always ready to see more of the powers of pheles and johan.
Old 2008-03-01, 17:32   Link #48
Deathscyther

But this is not the place to talk about it^^
Old 2008-03-01, 17:38   Link #49
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Thread Guidelines
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Now, which part of the above is so hard to understand
There is a speculation thread for experienced watchers: use it instead of posting spoilerish comments in the episode thread.
Old 2008-03-01, 18:18   Link #50
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
There is a speculation thread for experienced watchers: use it instead of posting spoilerish comments in the episode thread.
Whatever you say, papi.

No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text on this thread.
Old 2008-03-01, 19:17   Link #51
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX HBK View Post
Whatever you say, papi.

No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text on this thread.
I have to agree with skyfall. Spoilers just cant be used in this thread. You can have quadriple spoiler tag a spoiler with ten pages of warning that this is spoiler, and still you cant do that.

You said " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text" , which means you admit some people will still hint at spoilers but they are not in an undrestandable text? why do they even need to post spoilers in an anime only ( being it undrestandable or not). Posting a not undrestandable spoiler purposely ( when you have so many other threads created for such) is much worse than Posting an spoiler mistakenly.

Spoilers ( even hints to spoilers) will just lead to even worse spoilers.

I know none of the members here would purposely spoil others , But still could you guys please avoid the temptation of talking about future events ?

P.S. these kind of posts just makes many of the forum members to avoid the forum. And also it will ruin the series for anime watchers. You ( novel/manga readers) enjoyed the series without being spoiled. At least give the anime-watchers the same chance to enjoy it.
Old 2008-03-01, 21:04   Link #52
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I have to agree with skyfall. Spoilers just cant be used in this thread. You can have quadriple spoiler tag a spoiler with ten pages of warning that this is spoiler, and still you cant do that.

You said " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text" , which means you admit some people will still hint at spoilers but they are not in an undrestandable text? why do they even need to post spoilers in an anime only ( being it undrestandable or not). Posting a not undrestandable spoiler purposely ( when you have so many other threads created for such) is much worse than Posting an spoiler mistakenly.

Spoilers ( even hints to spoilers) will just lead to even worse spoilers.

I know none of the members here would purposely spoil others , But still could you guys please avoid the temptation of talking about future events ?

P.S. these kind of posts just makes many of the forum members to avoid the forum. And also it will ruin the series for anime watchers. You ( novel/manga readers) enjoyed the series without being spoiled. At least give the anime-watchers the same chance to enjoy it.
The earlier posts weren't even close to spoilers.

Regarding the " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text", decode the numbers below and you'll see what I mean.

82281111181981111151418191815148114171814131978181 9717403.
Old 2008-03-01, 21:13   Link #53
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:

Regarding the " No one will post spoilers in written and understandable text", decode the numbers below and you'll see what I mean.

Well, there may be some people who are extremely sensitive to even the slightest spoiler so a precaution doesn't hurt... Even if they used the word "it", that would only obstruct those who do not know what that "it" is about to even say anything. (although Shana subforum kinda lack activity lately )

Whether deleting those posts are right or not, I don't think it hurts for them to go to Spoiler & Speculation thread instead.

And regarding those numbers, may I ask you to decode that instead?

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-03-01, 21:23   Link #54
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

Some might, and some might not find it an spoiler. Thats not the point. Read the first post in the thread. Talking about future event in any ways is against the rules. There is a reason for that. You are supposed to follow the rules or you can get warns and eventually banned if you dont follow it.

The rules in animesuki forum didnt just apear out of no where. There is a reason for each. As a member you are supposed to follow it. I would tell you how those post could be hints of the future events in a PM if you wish.
Old 2008-03-01, 21:54   Link #55
DX HBK
I'm the Showstopper!

Anyways, regarding the numbers;

8 22 8 11 11 18 19 8 11 11 15 14 18 19 18 15 14 8 11 4 17 18 14 13 19 7 8 18 19 7 17 4 0 3

I W I L L S T I L L P O S T S P O I L E R S O N T H I S T H R E A D

I actually thought that there would still be ways of finding routes around the rules in order to stay a step ahead of the moderators' collective intelligence, such as using the numbers in place of letters in that message where A=0 and Z=25.
Spoilers could still be posted using tactics that are equal or even greater than the numbers strategy, depending on how sophisticated the reader is in deciphering things.

But then again, no one would have time to do write this unless there were special programs where the text is typed, translated into something that can't be understood, and then deciphered when the code is cracked.

Anyways, I'll agree that spoilers should be kept out.
Old 2008-03-01, 22:59   Link #56
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I thought that the Stigma would cause the blood to spew and gush forth like a geyser from the wounds but with the Flame Hazes bandaging themselves like that, I guess it won't be seen.
Old 2008-03-02, 00:38   Link #57
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Yeah, sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
I thought that the Stigma would cause the blood to spew and gush forth like a geyser from the wounds but with the Flame Hazes bandaging themselves like that, I guess it won't be seen.
Well Stigma is one of the more gruesome powers
Old 2008-03-02, 02:56   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

His ranged attack has (in RPG terms) a bleed status effect, lol, wheres the cure spell? XD
Old 2008-03-02, 03:30   Link #59
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Please drop the subject about spoilers and at which point something starts to be an easily recognizable spoiling or not. We have a thread specifically created for such discussions, so i don't really see what is there to argue about. Our primary concern within weekly episode discussion threads are the anime-only watchers who wish to remain unspoiled, and the rules themselves are not open for discussion.

Now, back to the scheduled ep 20 discussion

Which reminds me ... was i the only one that found Wilhelmina flying through the better part of the episode somewhat odd ? Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, i don't ever recall her having demonstrated the ability for unassisted flight.
Old 2008-03-02, 03:32   Link #60
ashlay
the red string of fate

she used all sorts of abilities this week we've never seen her use before.
Closed Thread