AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-07, 14:28   Link #2501
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
I've a hard time catching up to the original translator... perhaps with night in China I can get even.

Spoiler for Continuation Volume 12:
So far so good,good job mate I as always will wait for more again thx mate
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:09   Link #2502
erdii

I wanted to read this light novel but ı was worried about incest in the series so decided to wait till the end. well it seems I made a good decision. ı have a sister and ı would be ruined if she learned that I was reading an incest book. it is normal for brother to love his sister but feeling of love. Iykk I feel disgusted. and this coming from someone who is not mindful about gays(well just to say I am not gay )
Old 2013-06-07, 15:19   Link #2503
Kakurin
大佐

A whole lot of text coming... Wow, this guy's working hard. Another part posted online. It's like 4AM in China.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:37   Link #2504
sooj

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
I wanted to read this light novel but ı was worried about incest in the series so decided to wait till the end. well it seems I made a good decision. ı have a sister and ı would be ruined if she learned that I was reading an incest book. it is normal for brother to love his sister but feeling of love. Iykk I feel disgusted. and this coming from someone who is not mindful about gays(well just to say I am not gay )
my sister and i actively ship incest. I wouldn't mind in the least intercourse with my older brothers... I guess it depends on siblings huh??
Though I must say in your case, waiting was a great idea!
sooj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:38   Link #2505
Maugomale

http://shimaumashita.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-259.html

New summary
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:39   Link #2506
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Thanks for the good work. Oh and for all the people who have sisters who think this is awkward, my own sister(how the hell did she find this show, I will never know) watches this show. How do you think I feel then?
I also met a girl who enjoys NTR, and that shocked me more than this x 100.
It isn't awkward at all. Me and my imouto are watching/reading this series,too (watched YnS,Koi Kaze etc. as well; I even play imouto eroge,too).But that doesn't mean that we are in love with each other or that it's awkward or anything.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:42   Link #2507
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

I'm almost jealous of everyone with cool imouto's. Mines a raging bitch that surpasses even Kirino.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:43   Link #2508
Soverence

Quote:
Well, as I have said before, a vast majority of this series doesn't have anything of the sorts in it. Well there might be hints at such a development later on, nothing happens until way later on so I wouldn't really call it a incest story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
A whole lot of text coming... Wow, this guy's working hard. Another part posted online. It's like 4AM in China.
That is what I like to call dedication, hopefully he continues doing this till its done although that might be to optimistic considering the time zone he is in.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:45   Link #2509
Gundamx

Quote:
just read it till vol 10 and stop
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:47   Link #2510
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
It isn't awkward at all. I and my imouto are watching/reading this series,too (watched YnS,Koi Kaze etc. as well; I even play imouto eroge,too).But that doesn't mean that we are in love with each other or that it's awkward or anything.
It looks I need more training in order to understand the differing perspectives of humans.
Wait, I'm an idiot. == By definition, this relationship isn't incestuous or illegal at all. If there is no sexual intercourse, the courts can't try them on the claim of an incestuous relationship.
Old 2013-06-07, 15:47   Link #2511
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Just want to make a little reminder about two things:

1. Do not ask about or link to raws, which is forbidden by the Forum Rules.

2. If you want to offer thanks to people doing summaries/translations, please do so via VM/PM rather than having a slew of "thanks" posts in this thread.
Old 2013-06-07, 15:53   Link #2512
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Quote:
そこで京介は、もう別れたはずなのに不意討ちのキスをしました。
10巻の桐乃の『何でも言うことを聞いてあげる』という伏線も無事に回収できました。」
Hmmmmm, not sure I like the sound of this.
So Kyousuke used his free wish from Vol. 10 to get the final kiss?
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 15:54   Link #2513
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
It looks I need more training in order to understand the differing perspectives of humans.
Wait, I'm an idiot. == By definition, this relationship isn't incestuous or illegal at all. If there is no sexual intercourse, the courts can't try them on the claim of an incestuous relationship.
Well,they kissed twice.Isn't that illegal or do you have to "sleep with your sister" to break the law?
Old 2013-06-07, 16:06   Link #2514
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Well,they kissed twice.Isn't that illegal or do you have to "sleep with your sister" to break the law?
I doubt it is illegal because by definition a kiss doesn't fall into the category of sexual intercourse.
Old 2013-06-07, 16:06   Link #2515
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Well, even if that is the case, it still keeps the door wide for what happens after that because it makes it clear to Kirino what his real wish is: to continue their romantic relationship. So even if that was the excuse he used, the message it sends to Kirino is clear. The effect is the same.

Quote:
Only sexual relations are illegal... people kiss their family/siblings all the time, and the law doesn't say "you can kiss on the cheek, but not on the lips!"
Old 2013-06-07, 16:10   Link #2516
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Only sexual relations are illegal... people kiss their family/siblings all the time, and the law doesn't say "you can kiss on the cheek, but not on the lips!"
Well,that is actually a good thing to know. (still it's kinda dumb,because a kiss on the lips is definitively a intimate thing to do)
Old 2013-06-07, 16:17   Link #2517
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Even if this is the case, it really doesn't change the way that the final kiss should be interpreted. If anything, it makes the ending that much more clear to me. Kyousuke used his one wish to kiss her again which is the same thing as him saying he still loves her. He could have asked her for a multitude of other things, yet he used it this way which speaks volumes.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 16:19   Link #2518
Gundamx

I guess the problem is that kyouske love to kirino come out of blue
there was no hint from volume 1 to 10 that he love her romantically and in last volume > BAAM > he love her romantically
I guess author plan to have Kirino Ending from the beginning
but because this is last volume he end up cutting a lot of stuff
(his love to Kirino should start from volume 11+ little by little not out of nowhere like "I Love Kirino romantically !!!")

And even Minami character been change a lot
e.g: When she get angry at him:
-first time he is not scare even if she was angry
-second time he was so afraid if she was really angry
-third time he was not afraid if she was angry but know it will be bad since she can use word to control the flow if she get angry
-finally she just enter "street fighter" mode when she get angry
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 16:19   Link #2519
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Well,that is actually a good thing to know. (still it's kinda dumb,because a kiss on the lips is definitively a intimate thing to do)
As long as it doesn't involve the genitalia(sex organs), it cannot be considered sexual intercourse.
On-topic: I'm surprised that no one made any fan fiction yet since the response to the novel was very polar.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-06-07 at 16:28. Reason: ontopic now
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 16:30   Link #2520
Breimoon

Quote:
As long as it doesn't involve the genitalia(sex organs), it cannot be considered sexual intercourse.
On-topic: I'm surprised that no one made any fan fiction yet since the response to the novel was very polar.
emh... did you see valvrave ?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings