AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-16, 23:01   Link #981
marcosius
Anime Critic
*Author

Very emotional episode, and the BGM was perfect, love it.
Old 2011-09-17, 02:23   Link #982
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Best episode of the season. No, actually, best episode of the whole series! Shouko and Yuuji sure as hell didn't disappoint. I'm glad we finally found why Yuuji - who much to my surprise used to be quite a pretentious and selfish little prick- feels he's unworthy of Shouko's love. That was certainly the case back then, but since then, I'd say he's become a man worthy of her. He should just give in and marry her already. Even his mother (who's indeed quite the MILF) fully supports Shouko.

Loli Shouko was so HGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNN. God, I almost died of moe overload. This episode confirmed she's the best girl in the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
This episode is not baka to test-ish at all. It is completely a different anime. The atmosphere, the art and everything.

I wonder, which Yuuji is better? A smart one who looked down on everyone or the one who associate with Akihisa? A smart Yuuji will never let someone taser'ing him. Shouko definitely changed a lot. From a shy into a fearless yandere.

Still, there is no explanation why Yuuji gave up on getting high-score.

There is something I have been wondering after I watched this episode. Why is Akihisa never being a victim of bullies? Is he too stupid to notice that he was being bullied or he just don't care. When I said victim of bullies, I mean the serious one, not comical one. Something like Nobita and Jian's case from Doraemon.
It was pretty much an ef episode, which isn't too surprising considering who the director is.

There's no doubt in my mind that Yuuji is better as he is now, free of his superiority complex. The only reason he lets himself get tazed is that Shouko is the one holding the taser. And let's be honest, who wouldn't to get tazed by Shouko?

What do you mean it's just me?
Old 2011-09-17, 03:11   Link #983
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

After how many episodes in and only now do they introduce the cutest character throughout the series! Yuji's got one great MIL*.
khryoleoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 03:16   Link #984
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Pretty good development.
Yeah , an Ef episode like Minami's episode.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 03:27   Link #985
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
eh?, isn't Yuuji mom once cook for him in the book? when Yuuji wake up in the morning and found out Shouko invaded his treasure chest and protest to his mom that cooked something in the kitchen?

where's Ping -bro? he need to confirm this...
*look at radar*
oh! Singaporean already a sleep, since in their timezone it's already late night
*turn to warlock*
Warlock? can you hack his machine for me? I'd like to see his expression tomorrow morning when his monitor display a lot of 'good pic' when booting (just kidding)
Yuuji's mom not lethal like Himeji, she just mistakes things like sea urchins for brushes when she cook, or soy sauce for coffee. Basically, she's the author's insert for his own mom (apparent, his mom's like that in real life). There's a reason why Yuuji can cook...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 03:57   Link #986
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Best episode of the season. No, actually, best episode of the whole series! Shouko and Yuuji sure as hell didn't disappoint. I'm glad we finally found why Yuuji - who much to my surprise used to be quite a pretentious and selfish little prick- feels he's unworthy of Shouko's love. That was certainly the case back then, but since then, I'd say he's become a man worthy of her. He should just give in and marry her already. Even his mother (who's indeed quite the MILF) fully supports Shouko.
Obviously Yuuji watched too many western sitcoms where marriage equals end of life.

Silly Yuuji, this is Anime! Where evrybody live happily ever after... Unless you end up with a cute daughter Then the chances of separation is higher.

Quote:

There's no doubt in my mind that Yuuji is better as he is now, free of his superiority complex. The only reason he lets himself get tazed is that Shouko is the one holding the taser. And let's be honest, who wouldn't to get tazed by Shouko?

Well you see... When you get tased, you don't get to experience any skinship, plus the whole muscles locking-up tends to leave you numb from sensation...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 04:12   Link #987
tsunade666

Nice episode and back story for Yuuji and it looks like he also wants to become a hero. the word Hero this days are becoming normal to be heard and even some people throw that word easily. Dreaming to become one and becoming one isn't up to you but to the people who you actually save. And even if Yuuji is feeling the guild of what happen in the past that didn't change the fact that to Shouko's eyes he is indeed a hero

Quite charming episode with an unusual animation and that thanks to the staff behind it. I just like the way they do it. Pretty EF-ish feeling in the episode. The event where Yuuji was left with thinking of either to help Shouko or not and even ended up leaving her without much second thought. Just as I thought being to smart is bad. If even as young as him can be so cunning and heartless but still it turn out for the better. He become an "IDIOT" which is better than his previews self.

And nice Mom Yuuji I wonder what's the look of Aki's mom. Seeing his nee-san is already hot I bet Aki's mom is also good looking.
Old 2011-09-17, 04:20   Link #988
EroKing

Quote:
And let's be honest, who wouldn't to get tazed by Shouko?

count me in, i'm quite the M myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Unless you end up with a cute daughter Then the chances of separation is higher.
that's a very dangerous statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder what's the look of Aki's mom. Seeing his nee-san is already hot I bet Aki's mom is also good looking.
ah. that's what we need - more hot MILFs. it's really sad they are ending this with just 13 episodes. there better be a season 3
Old 2011-09-17, 04:25   Link #989
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Yuuji's mom not lethal like Himeji, she just mistakes things like sea urchins for brushes when she cook, or soy sauce for coffee. Basically, she's the author's insert for his own mom (apparent, his mom's like that in real life). There's a reason why Yuuji can cook...
Yuuji's mom to me has Himeji's eyes and Akira's hair and Lethal Chef skills.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 04:25   Link #990
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Spoiler for Indeed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Yuuji's mom to me has Himeji's eyes and Akira's hair and Lethal Chef skills.
By Akihisa's own admission, the worst cook's his mom. Mizuki's second.
Old 2011-09-17, 04:28   Link #991
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
By Akihisa's own admission, the worst cook's his mom. Mizuki's second.
HOLY COW! So Yuuji's mom has Himeji's Lethal Chef skills Up To Eleven? But Himeji's cooking can kill people already!
Old 2011-09-17, 04:30   Link #992
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

No, Akihisa's mom.
Old 2011-09-17, 04:32   Link #993
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
No, Akihisa's mom.
Oh, I see. My bad. But still. If Himeji's cooking CAN KILL PEOPLE, then God help us if Aki's mom shows up and cooks.
Old 2011-09-17, 04:34   Link #994
Forever
Revealing the truth

Hmm I wonder will Yuuji ever tell that reason to shouko? That will most probably be their end of their story...
Old 2011-09-17, 04:41   Link #995
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Nice episode and back story for Yuuji and it looks like he also wants to become a hero. the word Hero this days are becoming normal to be heard and even some people throw that word easily. Dreaming to become one and becoming one isn't up to you but to the people who you actually save. And even if Yuuji is feeling the guilt of what happen in the past that didn't change the fact that to Shouko's eyes he is indeed a hero
I've made that instant connection the moment I heard Teenage-Yuuji utter the lines- "An idiot that would jump into the fray without a second thought is definitely better than you right now."

Of course they have to show a silhouette of Akihisa, but we all know who they really meant

Quote:
Quite charming episode with an unusual animation and that thanks to the staff behind it. I just like the way they do it. Pretty EF-ish feeling in the episode. The event where Yuuji was left with thinking of either to help Shouko or not and even ended up leaving her without much second thought. Just as I thought being too smart is bad. If even as young as him can be so cunning and heartless but still it turn out for the better. He become an "IDIOT" which is better than his previous self.

It was a very intense moment seeing Yuuji's internal conflict with himself between doing the smart thing, and doing the right thing.

Quote:
count me in, i'm quite the M myself
I am... Selective about my self torture

Quote:
In this season alone, we have Chihaya from IdolM@ster and Ringo from that darn Penguin show, not to mention Rin from Usagi Drop.

Therefore, it's proven that couples with cute daughters are three times as likely to break up. At the same time, mothers that give birth to sons are almost definitely bound to keep their youthful appearance [/logic].
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 04:50   Link #996
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
At the same time, mothers that give birth to sons are almost definitely bound to keep their youthful appearance [/animelogic].
this is better
Old 2011-09-17, 06:01   Link #997
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler for Indeed:

What the heck is happening in that picture family planning by Himeji, Minami and Akihisa when the hell that picture happen?
Old 2011-09-17, 06:03   Link #998
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
It was pretty much an ef episode, which isn't too surprising considering who the director is.
It's far from being the first ef episode we've seen, but yes Oonuma Shin delivers yet again.
Old 2011-09-17, 06:17   Link #999
ZeKeR
Superbad

So lets see....

Akira - nah... just tastes bad. nothing serious. only needs to know the recipes and she'll polish.
Mrs. Sakamoto - well... I believe a mild paralysis will occur...
Himeji - y halo thar grim reaper. i love to stay and chat but I need to quickly return
Mrs. Yoshii - hello, City Hospital? I would liek to book an ICU after dinner. thanks.
Old 2011-09-17, 06:20   Link #1000
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
What the heck is happening in that picture family planning by Himeji, Minami and Akihisa when the hell that picture happen?
I think it's already been mentioned before that it's another test of the Summon System. Except this time around it produced 'children'.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen