AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-10, 16:02   Link #261
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Hmm, interesting development. So Grendan doesn't want to extract haikizoku anymore? Did they entrust it to Nina? If so, who's Nina cooperating with, Czellni or Grendan? And I couldn't really understand the part about Leerin, is she waging her war by herself?
Old 2009-06-10, 17:07   Link #262
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

What's going on with Layfon while all of this is happening? Is he still fighting and what side will he choose?
Old 2009-06-10, 20:56   Link #263
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Leerin is on the side with Saya and the Queen.

You can divide the factions up like this:

Glendan (Saya&Queen&Leerin&Savaris&Delpone&Lintence)
This group knows everything and is preparing to take Ignasis head on.

Nina
She is acting alone by herself with the backing of the electrical spirits, knows most of everything and still trying to figure out which side is doing what. And no, she didn't dump Layfon.

Dick
Knows everything but is being a stupid brat and trying to have his childish revenge. I'll say this again, go away already!!!

Nelphilia
Knows everything but doesn't give a danm. And god knows what she'll do once she regain her power.

Layfon & Co.
Have absolutely no idea on what is going on. If you ask him about Ignasis, he'll just go "Huh??"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei19 View Post
Hold yer horses...Dick is...short for Dixerio??
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
yes....uhm btw, ignasis is a human right?
Yes

Last edited by shmaster; 2009-06-11 at 10:51.
Old 2009-06-10, 21:08   Link #264
TrueKnight

Wow. Now these are really informative. Thanks for all the summaries shmaster and baitokun. Really appreciate them for us novel illiterates (me atleast).

I assume Felli is among Layfon & gang. I wish Layfon would stepped up hardcore along with his big WTF face when he finds out everything, seeing he already kicked Savaris' ass. But then again he'll get insanely raped if faced with the Queen and Lintence. LOL.
Old 2009-06-10, 22:01   Link #265
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Thanks for answering indeed, that really cleared up my confusion.

It feels like there will be enough story to adapt into a second season, may even prove to be better than the first as the real deal is coming now.
Old 2009-06-10, 23:27   Link #266
black_cat1

Wow, too much information, we will need some tips for people

- Who is Iganis and Shunaibal?
- Dixero revenge for what?

Last edited by black_cat1; 2009-06-10 at 23:51.
Old 2009-06-11, 06:32   Link #267
Wargumm1i
Hentai

More over, is the anime being faithful to the light novel even slightly?
Old 2009-06-11, 11:24   Link #268
satomianzaki

wow!!! volume 13 is really intense...thanks for sharing shmaster...

hope there will be more seasons of csr...if not, at least, there will be translations of the volumes in english...the story is really interesting...
Old 2009-06-11, 16:03   Link #269
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
More over, is the anime being faithful to the light novel even slightly?
it was somewhat until the latest 2 episodes(though they did cut quite a lot of things, some of which quite important to the story, and changed a lot of other things[like making things happen in a different period/situation, like nina learning of layfon's past]...

we'll see if they just skipped like 3+volumes for the anime, or are just going original...
Old 2009-06-13, 01:54   Link #270
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Question, any novel readers here read Regios Crusade?
Old 2009-06-14, 02:11   Link #271
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Leerin is on the side with Saya and the Queen.

You can divide the factions up like this:

Glendan (Saya&Queen&Leerin&Savaris&Delpone&Lintence)
This group knows everything and is preparing to take Ignasis head on.

Nina
She is acting alone by herself with the backing of the electrical spirits, knows most of everything and still trying to figure out which side is doing what. And no, she didn't dump Layfon.

Dick
Knows everything but is being a stupid brat and trying to have his childish revenge. I'll say this again, go away already!!!

Nelphilia
Knows everything but doesn't give a danm. And god knows what she'll do once she regain her power.

Layfon & Co.
Have absolutely no idea on what is going on. If you ask him about Ignasis, he'll just go "Huh??"

Yes

Yes
wow, it sounds like Layfon will have to make a tough decision between siding with Nina OR Leerin! I can see how much more popular CSR can get if the anime follows the novels to the core.... (and make a 2nd season.)

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-06-16, 02:06   Link #272
Redlar

Quote:
I can explain those, if you don't mind spoilers.

Spoiler:

Okay, quick question. If what shmaster says here is correct, then does that mean that the world of Regios is actually not a future version of our world, but the inside of Saya? Because beings from the Aurora Field are worlds in and of themselves? (I think that was said somewhere.)

If Saya is the prototype for all Electronic Fairies, they would also be worlds of their own, and a Haikizoku-fied person would be just like Saya, right?
Old 2009-06-16, 19:21   Link #273
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes, the Regios world is inside of Saya.
All the sub worlds that are derivated from the original Earth were all destroyed by Ignasis at the end of Legend arc. And there is no way to find out what happend to the original Earth at this point too.

And no, the electrical spirits and Haikizoku are no more than lesser duplicates of Saya, they are not a world in themselves. To become a independant world, you must enter Zero Domain and get baptised by the Aurora Particles first.
Old 2009-06-17, 07:40   Link #274
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

So in the LN's...as of right now who are the PRIMARY antangonists? Or is everyone a shade of white and black....

I get the feeling I'll never know the answer unless I get spoiled lol
Old 2009-06-17, 11:28   Link #275
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
So in the LN's...as of right now who are the PRIMARY antangonists? Or is everyone a shade of white and black....

I get the feeling I'll never know the answer unless I get spoiled lol
well I didnt readed any novels.... but I will base on stuff that was told pages back...

like if "this" wrold of regios is saya.... than there is another one.... and a barrier between them.... like

Saya (regios world) -> zero domain [aurora fields] a barrier between world <- Faceman (Ignasis)

I think that faceman wants to absorb Saya's world too that's why Ignasis is indvideing this world of regios to make it work.... fox masked people mostly are looking after Saya's orginal body if they have that then the whole regios world will be absorbed by faceman world (that ignasis)

I made be wrong but I'm baseing on stuff that was already told and tryting to pull that together by logic thinking ^^
Old 2009-06-17, 14:46   Link #276
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ignasis is the primary antagonist, I think the harder question is on who the primary protagnist is.....

BTW, just to clear a few thing up. Wolf Faces are people contaminated by Ignasis's Face Man System. The original Face Man is actually dead, Ignasis just took in Face Man's power for himself.
Old 2009-06-18, 11:55   Link #277
ipernorris

I have a particular question: why is Layfon left out from all of this? He doesn't know anything about Riggzario, Ignasis, Saya or Leering. Why is he kept in the dark? He's supposed to be the main character, but he's become a support character somewhat...
Old 2009-06-19, 05:11   Link #278
blewin

Quote:
Ignasis is the primary antagonist, I think the harder question is on who the primary protagnist is.....
this just cracks me up... the main character looking more and more irrelevant as the story progresses. This reminds me of Naruto. Sasuke felt more like the main character than Naruto in the first 20 or so episodes?? I've faith that Layfon will make a comeback, somehow.
Old 2009-06-19, 05:28   Link #279
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
this just cracks me up... the main character looking more and more irrelevant as the story progresses. This reminds me of Naruto. Sasuke felt more like the main character than Naruto in the first 20 or so episodes?? I've faith that Layfon will make a comeback, somehow.
Yeah but so far in novels, from what I've read, there is no Sasuke... it's just a story with a tons of characters.
I think Layfon will become the centre of the novels again soon, otherwise all the initial novel volumes would have been a waste!
Old 2009-06-19, 05:37   Link #280
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Yeah but so far in novels, from what I've read, there is no Sasuke... it's just a story with a tons of characters.
I think Layfon will become the centre of the novels again soon, otherwise all the initial novel volumes would have been a waste!
lol, do you mean Everyone else is a Sasuke?
yeah, Layfon'll come back. He IS the main character after all, but I can just imagine him going "Huh?" when he finally finds out what's going on. He'll probably end up wanting and trying to save everyone and getting an ear full from Nina and Leerin for trying to shoulder everything - and messing himself up in the process.

Still, it's refreshing to see the main character being kept in the dark.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Closed Thread