Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 04:28   Link #2481
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Damn it. I decided to spend some since I sold some exquisite essence for 50k. I bought some 75k shoulders and it said it failed or something. I then bought a 90k shoulder and got the same message. Then 165k disappeared and I see 2 completed on my history, which umm that's ok but... what the fuck I have 0 items.

Free shoulders for someone when it gets back.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 04:34   Link #2482
Aesthetic Shampoo

^ Same thing happened to me

Well, kind of. I didn't get the failed message, just the transaction saying i bought the item...but no item. It even happened twice because i wanted to confirm it wasn't a one time thing
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 05:21   Link #2483
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
So umm, are those pages and tomes worthless after you've leveled up both your guys?
Blizzard is going to make smithing lower level items cheaper, so they are worth it in version 1.3 of the game. Until then, they are junk.
Old 2012-06-08, 05:30   Link #2484
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
So, for those in Inferno, what's the average gear price for stuff I'll have to shoot for, barring the obviously expensive weapons? Hmm.

I guess I'll go through Act-IV a few times just for the cash before trying.
Old 2012-06-08, 05:37   Link #2485
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
So, for those in Inferno, what's the average gear price for stuff I'll have to shoot for, barring the obviously expensive weapons?
be prepared to spend some gold ranging anywhere from 300k-5mil for the average all resist gear/vit/whatever stats increases your class dps.

unless you play a range class of course. then all you do is stack that dps! and of course some vit/all resist gear
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 05:38   Link #2486
Azuma Denton
~AD~

My highest price i will search for bargain is 50k...
Maybe for lvl 60 weapon, i'll break that ceiling...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 06:12   Link #2487
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
So, for those in Inferno, what's the average gear price for stuff I'll have to shoot for, barring the obviously expensive weapons? Hmm.

I guess I'll go through Act-IV a few times just for the cash before trying.
Also, since you're playing a monk, keep this in mind.

Choose one resist, and stick to that resist ONLY, plus "all resist".
One With All passive will make all resist same as your highest one.
And "all resist" will simply stack with the resist of your choice.

So if you have a gear that gives you 50 "all resist" and 45 "poison resist", and you chose poison to be your resist, that gear will simply add 95 resist to everything.

A decent gear to get you through Act 1 shouldn't cost much more than 300-500k
Act2 and on, you're looking at 1-5 million a piece.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:45   Link #2488
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Oh hey, so there WAS an issue with the Auction House after all. Glad that they noticed it, but I'm afraid that the piece of armor I bought won't ever materialize again (HOPEFULLY it won't take a rollback), and I'm poorer by 20000 gold as a result.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:48   Link #2489
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Oh hey, so there WAS an issue with the Auction House after all. Glad that they noticed it, but I'm afraid that the piece of armor I bought won't ever materialize again (HOPEFULLY it won't take a rollback), and I'm poorer by 20000 gold as a result.
It is going to be chaos when the Real Money AH turn on. I expect things to fall apart for months. And mostly likely force the rest of us off the game as they patch everything repeatedly for days on end.
Old 2012-06-08, 09:37   Link #2490
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I hate my templar, so much. Everytime I find a goblin and its not in aggro range, he attacks it. Even worse is when I am getting destroyed by mobs and I find a goblin on the other side of the room, he goes and attacks it. grrrrr
Old 2012-06-08, 10:39   Link #2491
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It is going to be chaos when the Real Money AH turn on. I expect things to fall apart for months. And mostly likely force the rest of us off the game as they patch everything repeatedly for days on end.
RMAH and Arena PvP is going to generate a lot of complains. I dont think RMAH will be that big of a deal other than the interface between the game and your blizzard account wallet, the rest is just like the current AH.

Arena PvP though will be entertaining to watch the whine fest hehe... even though Blizz repeatedly said it wont be e-sport level of balance, people will cry for it on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
I hate my templar, so much. Everytime I find a goblin and its not in aggro range, he attacks it. Even worse is when I am getting destroyed by mobs and I find a goblin on the other side of the room, he goes and attacks it. grrrrr
Cause the will of the templar is stronger
Try using scoundrel with multishot, worst companion ever when it comes to treasure goblins.
Old 2012-06-08, 14:35   Link #2492
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
For the interested.

Spoiler for My character and stats, for space:

Yeah, while the level of resistances I had kind of helped in Hell, from what I'm reading here they're definitely NOT going to do the same for Inferno. So, is there a target resist before I leave Act I?
The main thing that stood out to me was that your Life on Hit is pretty low. No matter how good your Armor and Resists are, you are going to be taking damage, and you need a way to gain back your lost health.

Cheers.
Old 2012-06-08, 15:32   Link #2493
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Switch to enchantress...
I no longer used Templar as i can tank much longer than he is...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 16:20   Link #2494
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

You know what, fuck this game. I just died in act 1 with 40k health and 600 resists...

I came across an arcane, invulnerable minion hulk group that was already annoying enough to fight but they went down after a bit.

Then I run into this band of circlejerk idiots.

Spoiler:

So I get my serenity up punch a few times, and run, but they suck me back in and it's pretty much an infinite. Jailed, frozen, while they run around jerking themselves off and jizzing on you with their fire. (sounds like Blizzard, really) You can't kite them because they suck you in or freeze you if you come within anything close by, and well, honestly, defeating them is such a better I figured just quitting the game was a better idea. If I was a DH/Wizard playing hc, I'd probably uninstall the game right now.

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-06-08, 16:32   Link #2495
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

It's okay man, I came across a pack of invul minions, and they made me so furious I spent well over an hr hacking away at their hp, only to become aquainted with the rage timer, after I finally had them down to attempt to kill range. The fuck is up with that, anyways?

Also, I fear it's time for a new build. This hydra/blizzard combo just isn't working well in Inferno. Elite mobs get slowed like 10% from Blizzard and they're already twice as fast as me anyways.
Old 2012-06-08, 17:00   Link #2496
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Switch to enchantress...
I no longer used Templar as i can tank much longer than he is...
Yeah I would but I have magic find gear for the templar which the Enchantress can't use.

Even though the Templar has screwed up goblins for me, I found 1 Legendary 1hn, Sever and 2 Set items, 1 fist weapon Shenlong's Endless Wave and a wizard offhand Chantodo's Elemental Seal. All three really great rolls for me, Sever with 715 dps with life on hit and vitality. Shenlong with attack speed and life on hit at 690 dps. Chantodo's giving %7 life magic find and 68-195 damage. Very lucky day
Old 2012-06-08, 17:04   Link #2497
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

I like the scoundrel actually. He doesn't do much in the name of damage but the slow and his rather intelligent AI seems more useful than the templar who runs off aggroing 3454353 monsters and dies every time there's a poison gas thing.

I mean the man kites better than most pubbies...

MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2012-06-08, 17:38   Link #2498
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
It's okay man, I came across a pack of invul minions, and they made me so furious I spent well over an hr hacking away at their hp, only to become aquainted with the rage timer, after I finally had them down to attempt to kill range. The fuck is up with that, anyways?

Also, I fear it's time for a new build. This hydra/blizzard combo just isn't working well in Inferno. Elite mobs get slowed like 10% from Blizzard and they're already twice as fast as me anyways.
I've cleared Inferno with the Blizzard/Hydra build. In fact, I carried my Barb friend when we went into Act 2 and 3 two weeks after the game launched and he got one shot by everything in those acts. He even made a kiting build to accommodate my build There's nothing wrong with the build unless you encounter some extremely fast enemies, even then you can still kill them by kiting around in a giant circle around a large object.

It's kinda sad how mobs scale though. My friend can tank most elites in Act 3 Inferno, stand in Azmodan's pools and tank Diablo with absolutely no issues, but Act 4 elites will still destroy him half the time.

Last edited by problemedchild; 2012-06-08 at 18:38.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 00:30   Link #2499
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
You know what, fuck this game. I just died in act 1 with 40k health and 600 resists...

I came across an arcane, invulnerable minion hulk group that was already annoying enough to fight but they went down after a bit.

Then I run into this band of circlejerk idiots.

Spoiler:

So I get my serenity up punch a few times, and run, but they suck me back in and it's pretty much an infinite. Jailed, frozen, while they run around jerking themselves off and jizzing on you with their fire. (sounds like Blizzard, really) You can't kite them because they suck you in or freeze you if you come within anything close by, and well, honestly, defeating them is such a better I figured just quitting the game was a better idea. If I was a DH/Wizard playing hc, I'd probably uninstall the game right now.
Save serenity for boxed and frozen.
Use doorways to stand in the middle, and kicks to kick them away when they try to get around you for beams.
Although vortex is annoying, they do not have molten, it's dealable.

I play a monk too, and farm Inferno elites in Act 1 for valor runs.
It's doable dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
The main thing that stood out to me was that your Life on Hit is pretty low. No matter how good your Armor and Resists are, you are going to be taking damage, and you need a way to gain back your lost health.

Cheers.
He's just starting inferno. LoH isn't crucial till end of Act 2 and start of Act 3, his priorities MUST be raising resist with OwA, Skane.
No amount of LoH is going to save you from one-shots.
As a monk, you must, must must must must must must must MUST put mitigation as top priority. MUST. I repeat, MUST.
Resist of under 200 will get him one-shotted by a random beam or molten elite in Act 1.
Old 2012-06-09, 01:15   Link #2500
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5594218404

RMAH requires that your account have an authenticator attached.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler