AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-30, 11:23   Link #5361
Yuiichi
Retired.

So much has happened since my last post!! Well, time to rate!!

ManGeKyou ShaRinGaN: Hrmm, this is an ok sig. I think the best thing about it is the text and the fancy wavy effect you did to it. The other images just don't seem to make any sence... i guess i would have to be a fan of naruto (i think it's from naruto) to actually make any sence of this sig. I would suggest slimming down the border, as it's like 4 px, and then making the images blend in more with the background, to add soem sence into the sig. 8.2/10

ventriloquist: I really like this sig! The background is amazing, and the fact that the character seems seperate, yet part of the background makes it even cooler. Your name placement is also perfect for this sig. 9.5/10

Thany: Hrmm... lol, very cute, as they always are. Nice border and the name is good as always. 9.3/10

Necrodeath: This sig seems to REALLY suit the name "Necrodeath", i like it ^_^ The skull like things in the background really emphasize the predominant one, and your name is good as always. 9.6/10

Kyolux: Foreground image and text are both good. Background seems a little stretched. I would make the sig smaller width wise, to unstretch the background. I do like the one with the border a lot better though! 9.2/10

Jeerix: Looks sort of like a FMP wall i have... it seems empty though. I detect no "subject" in the sig, although the effects are really eye catching. I like the bar that you did your name in though, thats a bonus. 9.2/10
Old 2004-10-30, 12:03   Link #5362
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
Yuiichi: 8/10 I like it, it's simple and does the job

I tried unstretching it, result though, Honey on the right is the one a bit stretched, I might try to fix that later. But I gotta leave now.
Old 2004-10-30, 12:09   Link #5363
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
hmm kyolux its just waaay to stretched, maybe a diff image in the back or her face on side and then redness, some sort of red gradient or pattern, and then the full colour her. hehe.
-6/10
Yuiichi- I like it, different size too, soft colours and happy summer look to it and the font blends well ^_^ ~7/10
Old 2004-10-30, 12:25   Link #5364
Yuiichi
Retired.

Kyolux: The background looks 1000000000% better now. I love it, it makes sense and it works. On the other hand... the other honey picture is not shrunk. Did you make this in photoshop? Or any other graphics editing program that uses layers? It seems like the background and the honey picture are different layers, but you just edited the final .jpg. If you have the .psd, with the layers, it would be better just to shrink the background, and leave the other honey picture alone. Lol, you probably know all this already, so i won't say any more! 9.6/10 when you get it complete!~
Old 2004-10-31, 02:03   Link #5365
MikoKikyo

Zomg! This thread on the 2nd page, what a sad prospect.

Let me see, Kyolux seems to be the only new one for me to rate... I like the text and the colors, but the BG still needs some work, as well as her image on the right, both look stretched. Overall a pretty good layout 8.5/10
Old 2004-10-31, 11:26   Link #5366
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

PriestessKikyo: Ohh, you always have very lovely signatures ^^ very stylish. The font is a little hard to read, and some of the dots aren't visable and blend too much with the BG on the corners. But it looks good that way, so maybe it was intended. Nice border aswell! Very unique. Keep up the good work 9.3/10

**new sig to celebrate dnangel dvd release on nov. 9, buy it ;p! It's got lovely cover art and good extras. Perhaps my sig is a little too flashy with the name and all...but oh well ^^"
Old 2004-10-31, 11:32   Link #5367
Jeerix
わたしのいかはばかです

Send a message via AIM to Jeerix Send a message via MSN to Jeerix Send a message via Yahoo to Jeerix
ChibiDusk - I like the sig overall especially the window buttons in the corner , but i don't like the letters changing in the eye too much 9/10
Old 2004-10-31, 11:38   Link #5368
TheLaughingMan
Nee-san is...

Send a message via AIM to TheLaughingMan
Hmmm, how does my sig rate? Props out to necrodeath for making it for me.

9/10 for Chibi's sig. There appears to be a word in the animation?

Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2004-10-31 at 18:14.
Old 2004-10-31, 12:06   Link #5369
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
hobbsy - whee! yaoi! different is good 10/10. hmm... where is that mantidor character

yuiichi IMO your last one... err... the last one i saw was better by far. 8/10, character choice

I think i like my signature the way it is although i wish xris was a bit more eloquent in his language. but it cant be helped. haa~ i need to think of a way to top myself.

maybe going into themes? Bah.

Quote:
So much has happened since my last post!! Well, time to rate!!
not really

OMG. *edit* i cant believe i missed chibidusk's. DNAngel + your name = 10/10. Great series
Old 2004-10-31, 12:39   Link #5370
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan
Hmmm, how does my sig rate? Props out to necrodeath for making it for me.
Sorry, but you have to rate another signature or else....

RATE OR DIE!!!111Onehundredthousand!!!11!!1111!!

Your sig: Overall: 72%

ChibiDusk: It took a while to find a new sig, didn't it? ^_^

Pros: The eye animation (Looks cool and it isn't annoying. The best of both worlds.)

Cons: The image is a little faded out color-wise (Well in comparison to the avatar.)

Overall: 88%
Old 2004-10-31, 19:47   Link #5371
ventriloquist
人形使い

Chibidusk 9/10 : Very nice at first glance... with windows style on top right... it's look like her position behind the light... althought nothing as her background but it look simple and neat. well about first glance... when i look carefully... i thought her eye are sparkling but letters...

thelaughingman : dunno how to rate this one... my eyes not sharp enough to see what speciality of ur sig... imo i like at least 3 colour in a sig... but too many colour would make my eyes like this @_@....
Old 2004-10-31, 19:54   Link #5372
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

ventriloquist: you get a 1.8/10 your sig is just hideous -_-
Old 2004-10-31, 20:01   Link #5373
EvilTomte
Berserker

Send a message via MSN to EvilTomte
Now now... I did NOT make that sig.
Babak did. And I'll give it a 9/10, because it's obviously a great work of art!
Old 2004-10-31, 20:02   Link #5374
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
hamiko... clearly 11/10 splendid.... i want 1
Old 2004-10-31, 23:07   Link #5375
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
hobobaggins Get a life =\ , please? you really need one.Don't you haev school or something? Stop putting Disaprovation points on peoples reputations for no reason eh?Man..these kids..
Stop whining.

I must say though your signature is the epitome of pure 100% crap. In fact, the shit I just took is a lot more intriguing then your signature. I'll tell you why. A bunch of crappy gibberish thrown in randomly in hopes to be creative and funny. I don't like Abstract art, I just plain do not have the eye sight for that style. I find it looking stupid and confusing. Not to mention, your name is missing, you have no border, and for crying out loud can't you just use the "dump paint" button to not make the background white. Those already merit your grade as an F

I must say though, I do applaude your efforts for trying something different, too bad it's just not my style. I'll also be leinant because you drew it yourself. Oh wait... you told someone to do it too, Babak. Sheesh.

F

Jeerix = I have absolutely no idea what that is.

F

As for my signature, it's old yes I know, but I was getting rather bored of the Naruto signature.

Quote:
Listen, i don't want to keep breakign teh rule of this thread on going out of topic, But if you weren't on the IRC channel and know what happened , who , made my sig and why , Don't say nothing Keep your mouth shut.
Either way, it's one really shitty signature. I don't care if a gun was pointed toward your head, it's a really crappy signature. You come here rating other people's signature, yet, you don't anyone to say anything about yours. Hey buddy, the topic of this thread is "Rate that Signature", and guess what dumbass? You have a signature.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-11-01 at 02:04.
Old 2004-10-31, 23:15   Link #5376
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiko_san
hobobaggins Get a life =\ , please? you really need one.Don't you haev school or something? Stop putting Disaprovation points on peoples reputations for no reason eh?Man..these kids..
Thank's for breaking rule 5 through harrassment.

Now actually rate someones sig.

Your sig is crap on a stick. I mean, seriously what the hell is that?

Overall: 6%

You get 6 percent for a brain puzzle in your signature. It will keep me guessing.
Old 2004-10-31, 23:21   Link #5377
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

ventriloquist, simply awesome. 10/10
Old 2004-11-01, 04:14   Link #5378
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

ventriloquist --> nice layout... it doesn't look transparent on the alternate skin I use for AS... but I'm pretty sure it looks dope in the default skin... [ 84% ]

Roots --> your sig looks like an ad for Roots clothing wear... similar font and everything... don't know if that was intentional... anyways.. [ 82% ]
Old 2004-11-01, 08:01   Link #5379
Babak

Seems like some people took hamiko_san's sig too seriously. ^^
It was all a joke which you would understand if you were in #AnimeSuki at that time.

Roots > Hmm.. Colorful pic (she's in a boat, isn't she?). The "Roots, What You Love" part looks like an ad for a cheap (and crappy) product.
(Whatever that could be... )
7/10

Prince of Chronics > Looks great! I love the colors.
8.5/10
Old 2004-11-01, 08:07   Link #5380
Thany
Unfair

hamiko_san : dramaaaaaaaaaaa... Also your sig is bad. Whoever made it, whatever it is supposed to be. I still don't like it.
It's all about what people think of your signature, not if they think your signature has a good meaning. A nice signature that has no meaning is better than a ugly signature which has a meaning. I think that might be your case (sorry Babak :P). 0/10.

aahhsin : didn't you use it before? It's not bad IMO. Actually it might be one of your best signatures. 8.5/10.

NB: new signature!

Tags
rate, signature