AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-14, 20:05   Link #401
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
This is only half of what I'd usually like to release, but I wanted to put this out there now before I go to bed. After I finish this segment tomorrow or whenever, I'll post this and the first two sections on FF.net.

BTW, part one can be found on page 15 on this forum, and part 2 on page 16.

We've really been getting some attention here, haven't we (most of it outerself's fault)

Spoiler for ToumaxYuriko fic part 3:
LOL at the Misaka emails, although I assume number 10032 would be the one closest to Touma compared to the others. xD

I hope you plan on uploading this to FF.net soon, because it's going to be hard searching through threads to find the previous chapters.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 20:54   Link #402
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I thought the increased amount of collapse of eastern fantasy fanarts would have been an indication. I guess I am the unofficial artist, but I noticed my drawing skills have improved (albeit a little, but still better than none)
But honestly, with the amount of wording, you can turn your fic into a novel.
Well yes, you've mentioned before you like this - I was just surprised there are people apart from you who also like my fic lol

And my fic as a novel? I highly doubt that, as my fic is only around 50k words at the moment. I've seen other fics with 344k (Kyon Big Damn Hero), 458k words (NGE nobody dies), and finally 756k words (Shinji and Warhammer 40000) - I'm a long way off from getting this fic into a novel, even a Light Novel

And yes, there will be fight scene/s in the next chapter of CoEF, though writing fight scenes aren't exactly my strong point IMO. I'll try and make it entertaining
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 21:09   Link #403
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
This is only half of what I'd usually like to release, but I wanted to put this out there now before I go to bed. After I finish this segment tomorrow or whenever, I'll post this and the first two sections on FF.net.

We've really been getting some attention here, haven't we (most of it outerself's fault)

YES!! I wholeheartedly support this idea! Is it gonna be ToumaxYuriko? And lol at the SISTERs spamming Touma with mail.
Old 2010-11-14, 22:37   Link #404
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Well yes, you've mentioned before you like this - I was just surprised there are people apart from you who also like my fic lol

And my fic as a novel? I highly doubt that, as my fic is only around 50k words at the moment. I've seen other fics with 344k (Kyon Big Damn Hero), 458k words (NGE nobody dies), and finally 756k words (Shinji and Warhammer 40000) - I'm a long way off from getting this fic into a novel, even a Light Novel

And yes, there will be fight scene/s in the next chapter of CoEF, though writing fight scenes aren't exactly my strong point IMO. I'll try and make it entertaining
Well, I guess that's where beta readers can assist right? If so, maybe other fanfictions can contain descripted fight scenes that you can use as a reference?

@yukiro: I guess even in Academy City, there needs to be a better spam folder lol?

Old 2010-11-14, 23:34   Link #405
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:

And now I go into the Infectious Diseases exam with a bloody smile plastered all over my face.
Old 2010-11-14, 23:57   Link #406
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

If Accel's gonna be a girl in this fic, then how can she sound like a guy when she's talking? I understand that she can probably manipulate the sound waves from her mouth to sound like a guy somehow, but what about when her powers are turned off?
Old 2010-11-15, 00:17   Link #407
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
If Accel's gonna be a girl in this fic, then how can she sound like a guy when she's talking? I understand that she can probably manipulate the sound waves from her mouth to sound like a guy somehow, but what about when her powers are turned off?
But the thing is that her powers are always "on", because she can manipulate her AIM field. Much like how Mikoto is always emitting small electric fields unconsciously.

Old 2010-11-15, 20:39   Link #408
Flere821
Lurker

I've posted a new chapter of Collapse of Eastern Fantasy on Fanfiction.net, though this is just due to me feel like making that one chapter and I'm still working on Vol22 for the time being.

Link for Chapter 13 here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6070670/...astern_Fantasy
Old 2010-11-15, 20:41   Link #409
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I've posted a new chapter of Collapse of Eastern Fantasy on Fanfiction.net, though this is just due to me feel like making that one chapter and I'm still working on Vol22 for the time being.

Link for Chapter 13 here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6070670/...astern_Fantasy
YAY! time to start reading!

Old 2010-11-16, 11:18   Link #410
outerelf

Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

Confused by the unreasonable demands, Touma asked of the two middle-scholars, "Just what sort of scum do you take me for, huh?"

"The worst kind EVER!"
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 11:35   Link #411
tsunade666

thanks for another one!!!

reminds me of the first few sentence on that fan fic. When Aleister just said "just as planned" and the girl motoharu or motoka said "don't lie" XD
Old 2010-11-16, 20:09   Link #412
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Yay, another chapter! I noticed there were some spelling errors, like "wounded" instead of "sounded" and "Imuto" instead of "Imouto". Other than that, it's good. I especially liked the Tsuchimikado section at the beginning, and think I'm starting to like Touka more than Touma because she actually yelled at Makoto to quit annoying her on a daily basis instead of just taking it like Touma does with Mikoto.
Old 2010-11-16, 20:20   Link #413
Miraluka
Banned

Funny, that was funny .

I was busy but is enough worth to read .

EDIT:
Don't forget that Tsuchimado has a verbal tic, nya.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-11-16 at 22:27.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 14:23   Link #414
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
thanks for another one!!!

reminds me of the first few sentence on that fan fic. When Aleister just said "just as planned" and the girl motoharu or motoka said "don't lie" XD
Motoka said "Don't lie." XD She's a sassy one, that she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yay, another chapter! I noticed there were some spelling errors, like "wounded" instead of "sounded" and "Imuto" instead of "Imouto". Other than that, it's good. I especially liked the Tsuchimikado section at the beginning, and think I'm starting to like Touka more than Touma because she actually yelled at Makoto to quit annoying her on a daily basis instead of just taking it like Touma does with Mikoto.
Oh whoops- I'll be sure to keep an eye on that for my other chapters.

Touka can yell because Double Standards of today allow her to yell at Makoto, while if Touma yells at Mikoto he'll be looked down on. Which is too bad. But just wait until you see the next part of their fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Funny, that was funny .

I was busy but is enough worth to read .

EDIT:
Don't forget that Tsuchimado has a verbal tic, nya.
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read! I'll remember the verbal tic next time

p.s. I'm not certain whether or not I should apologize for revitalizing the fanfic thread. You guys were the ones asking for stories however.
Old 2010-11-17, 15:32   Link #415
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Motoka said "Don't lie." XD She's a sassy one, that she is.

Oh whoops- I'll be sure to keep an eye on that for my other chapters.

Touka can yell because Double Standards of today allow her to yell at Makoto, while if Touma yells at Mikoto he'll be looked down on. Which is too bad. But just wait until you see the next part of their fight

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read! I'll remember the verbal tic next time

p.s. I'm not certain whether or not I should apologize for revitalizing the fanfic thread. You guys were the ones asking for stories however.
Why would we apologise? We NEEDED the increased fics, even if they are outrageously funny.

Old 2010-11-18, 09:36   Link #416
outerelf

Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

One of the students knelt down, hands clasped together, and began to pray. "Lord, please help us this day to survive two Fukiyose. Amen."

a/n: Quite truthfully, that line is my absolute favorite line I've written so far. XD The forum of late seems to be slowing down with fewer topics to talk about, so I thought I'd throw this in.
Old 2010-11-18, 13:59   Link #417
Ashaman

Wait. Were both Tsuchimikado's there at the end, being chased by Accel and Yuriko, or just one?

Gotta laugh at the Aogami's dodging skills.

I'm surprised though. Someone mentioned food in front of Index and she didn't even care.
Old 2010-11-18, 15:02   Link #418
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Wait. Were both Tsuchimikado's there at the end, being chased by Accel and Yuriko, or just one?

Gotta laugh at the Aogami's dodging skills.

I'm surprised though. Someone mentioned food in front of Index and she didn't even care.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time
During the civil war on England, there was a "competition" between Index and Agnese, both are a big eater.
Obviously Index won but because Agnese was outclassed by the former and Index didn't finished eating because she was full and still there was a lot of food left O_o!!!! <--- For a moment I thought: " hey, thats not Index!"
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-18, 17:39   Link #419
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
"Lord, please help us this day to survive two Fukiyose. Amen."
lol.

I hope the Tsuchimikado pair gets a chance to calm Accel/Yuriko down and explain the situation, or else the city is gonna be gone. Seriously, I wonder what kind of power the Aogami pair has...there's no possible way anyone can touch those wings and not get hurt...
Old 2010-11-18, 20:54   Link #420
Flere821
Lurker

Getting the whole class genderbended and crossing over? What happened to the portal that was just in an side alley? Does everyone in Academy City take that shortcut or something? >.>

Genderbending may be good, but I think with this many characters showing up it's kinda overkill... just my opinion though. There should be a balance between too little and too much.

Still, Stiyl's remarks towards each other was good IMO =) Looking forward to more Touma/Touka along with Mikoto/Makoto interactions. (May I request Mikoto being bit*h-slapped in the face by Touka and Makoto getting the same treatment Touma gave to Accelerator in the face? For some reason those two irritate me in this fic)

Or go the other direction and have a BL moment with Touma and Makoto, along with a Kuroko+Mikoto+Touka yuri love triangle xD

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction