AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-24, 00:55   Link #19401
Dragonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
My boss recently took my officemates and me out to a restaurant to celebrate three of my officemates birthdays as well as a suprise retirement party for one of our senior members. I was casually eating steak and blurted out something like "I wonder if minotaur meat really tastes like Matsuzaka beef?" Next thing I know my officemates were giving me weird looks. DxD is really starting get to me. I fear that pretty soon I'll start trying to talk to my officemates breasts...
lol yeah its started to affect me with girls damn u ise and ur harem lol

Old 2012-03-24, 01:14   Link #19402
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

I NEVER used to talk about boobs in my classroom with friends, in fact when that topic was brought up (at least when girls were around) i would casually walk away or keep silent while trying to look like i wasn't interested. Now I'M the one bringing it up in class whether girls are around or not, all thanks to this amazing series (btw one girl in my class actually watches this series and she LOVES it, though when she asks for spoilers from me it's hard to tell her how Ise get's his power ups, and i still haven't told her about the Oppai Fairy)
Old 2012-03-24, 01:21   Link #19403
MrGori
Guy Without a Soul

Yeah same with me a girl i told about i was reading the light novels then she want a summary of the First and Second Volume but it was a bit hard because all of ecchi things Issei and the girls do so iwas like o_O
Old 2012-03-24, 01:26   Link #19404
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

All i've said to her about the Oppai Fairy is that in v7 Ise pulls the biggest WTF moment ever and it's so out there that a dragon kings jaw drops and the entire battlefield goes silent to just stare at him.
Old 2012-03-24, 01:27   Link #19405
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Ahahaha! Oh the awkwardness! It's be really hard to tell them about bilingual and how Issei manages to attain full balance break.

@dragonroots You can just suggest for her to read the summaries on zzhk's sig here in the forum. It would be interesting to see her reaction. Encourage her to join the discussion group. It would be pretty constructive to see what a girl has to say about DxD.
Old 2012-03-24, 01:29   Link #19406
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Actually i was able to tell her about Bilingual and how he achieved BB (she gave me a really wierd look when i told her about bilingual to which i replied "i know, i have NO idea how the author came up with that" BB she was like, yeah that is SO Ise).

I told another fan (male) about Ise transferring power to Rias' breasts and told him the side effect and he's like "NOOOOOOOO!"
Old 2012-03-24, 01:34   Link #19407
MrGori
Guy Without a Soul

yeah for me its a little harder to talk with girls about the LN and i tell a girl to wath the anime and when she see it, she tell me that im a Pervert :S now i know how issei feels xD
Old 2012-03-24, 01:42   Link #19408
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Actually i was able to tell her about Bilingual and how he achieved BB (she gave me a really wierd look when i told her about bilingual to which i replied "i know, i have NO idea how the author came up with that" BB she was like, yeah that is SO Ise).

I told another fan (male) about Ise transferring power to Rias' breasts and told him the side effect and he's like "NOOOOOOOO!"
You mean Rias transferring power to Issei (Boobie Satellite Cannon) right? It's incredibly similar to my reaction.
Old 2012-03-24, 01:52   Link #19409
RiasxIssei
OppaiKnight

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Hahahaha well this is sure interesting. Nom@n I wish you would try to make a summary for each of the Short Stories you mention and do you know which vol does each of the short story take place? I never thought Rias would enjoy Japanese culture so much. I wish we could see Grayfia's angry face. Oh and here is a link to the fan fiction I was talking about, read and enjoy. I am sure many would find it interesting. Be sure to read everything from start to finish.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7826593/...s_Hell_Journey
yeah. this fan fiction is really good. i forgot to take lunch because it's exciting. You Deserve cookies bro. :]
Old 2012-03-24, 02:10   Link #19410
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGori View Post
yeah for me its a little harder to talk with girls about the LN and i tell a girl to wath the anime and when she see it, she tell me that im a Pervert :S now i know how issei feels xD
I had a hard time finding anyone to talk about this series (mostly cause all the people in my class dislike harem animes of any kind) finally found one and when i told him more about the "Red-Dragon Emperor" the girl in my class heard the word "Dragon" and immediately came over asking what we were talking about, both me and the other guy had a hard time telling her about the series cause we were afraid she'd look at us as perverts, but she said she was interested in the series and we warned her it's VERY perverted, she looked past it all and became a pretty big fan asking me for every little detail (mostly about the dragons).
Old 2012-03-24, 02:25   Link #19411
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

^ So... she wants to know about dragons eh?... Ehehehehehe (insert most perverted face you can think of)

Wha... nooo!!! Issei is corrupting my very soul!!!
Old 2012-03-24, 03:09   Link #19412
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 9 redone.

Read Volume 9 on one page in the Social Group.

For Volume 9, knowing the events of Volume 10 kind of takes out most of the suspense. It does feel a bit of step backwards to re-read Ise's denseness having read Volume 10. Akeno is seductive as usual, but that's it for the volume since Ise goes to Kyoto.

As for developing relationships, Volume 9 is more of a mixed bag without a single focus. Akeno steals the opening. The church trio gets some highlights. Rias gives Ise another power up. Kunou is introduced. As the first volume after Rossweisse joins, she gets more fleshed out. However, there are no flags raised for her so far.

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.0
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.1
Life.2
Life.3
Life.4
Life.4 continued
Epilogue, Afterword
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-04-11 at 00:07. Reason: links
Old 2012-03-24, 03:44   Link #19413
Soji

ReaperxKingx@ You know? I'm still wonder why I got this reputation ,I mean when you guys say like that(battle ax) I just play along ...honestly speaking I prefer swords or gauntlet
Talking about this...after think this better Ise is better of with gauntlet or something like Beowulf or Ifrit from Devil may cry. If he had to gain some kind of weapon,I mean something like this suited his style more than anything else. Hell he already have one gaungtlet(his own Sg) he just need another one on his right arm.

n0m@n @ thanks for the explanation about the CCQ (can this form be more hax than she already is).

zzhk @ Thank you.

Still wondering what kind of armor Ise had a the end of vol 11(the one in the pic with ophis...i dont remember if someone say this or if the summary had this detail).
Old 2012-03-24, 04:19   Link #19414
Velial

zzhk @ Thanks, How is the fight going Saji in Dragon form against Yasaka in Vol.9?
certainly want to know more clear description about Saji Dragon form ability.
Old 2012-03-24, 04:38   Link #19415
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.0

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.1

Previous brief summaries.
Are these supposed to be a full translation of life 0 and life 1 or excerpts?
Old 2012-03-24, 04:46   Link #19416
zzhk
Summary Machine

@Velial
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that too, but so far the Chinese translations are still at Life.2. Hopefully it will be released soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Still wondering what kind of armor Ise had a the end of vol 11(the one in the pic with ophis...i dont remember if someone say this or if the summary had this detail).
The summary doesn't say anything about Crimson Queen being released. The previous scene is Ise defeating Shalba Beelzebub with CCQ. If Ise ran out of stamina he probably would have released the entire Balance Breaker.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-24, 05:07   Link #19417
Soji

Quote:

The summary doesn't say anything about Crimson Queen being released. The previous scene is Ise defeating Shalba Beelzebub with CCQ. If Ise ran out of stamina he probably would have released the entire Balance Breaker.
Thank you....wait is not this even strange....I mean the last time we heard /see him he still was with the CCQ on.In the situation in which he is in the CCQ would had disappear aspa ...yet is still on Ise.Then again we dont know what hell is happen to this form now that the 8 pawn pice are back.
Old 2012-03-24, 05:28   Link #19418
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Thanks a lot for the renew summary of vol 9 zzhk!
Old 2012-03-24, 05:32   Link #19419
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
I think this is the first time that the relative stat boost between the Queen and the other pieces is mentioned.
From Sairaorg's comments, it looks like the Queen's individual bonuses in a single area does not match the specialized bonuses of the other pieces.

Which makes sense since we don't see Akeno going super strength or super speed. In terms of bonuses, this does make the Queen piece less appealing, compared to, say, 8 Pawns which would be far more versatile and specialized as needed. After all, outside of Rating Games, the promotion in enemy territory condition seems to be a non-issue.

Unlike the Cardinal Crimson Queen which combines all the strengths with none of the weaknesses and is stronger still, it looks like for normal Evil Pieces the Queen piece is inferior to all the specialized pieces in their particular role. The only advantage is a more well rounded bonus.

The Queen piece doesn't seem so great after all, except for the high consumption allowing it to be used on someone with good potential.

As for Volume 9, knowing the events of Volume 10 kind of takes out most of the suspense. It does feel a bit of step backwards to re-read Ise's denseness having read Volume 10. Akeno is seductive as usual, but that's it for the volume since Ise goes to Kyoto.

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.0

TL;DR…
Volume 9 Life.1

Previous brief summaries.
WOW...
So Rias mom name is Venerana?
and i think ise has a thing for her..

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-03-24, 05:37   Link #19420

So how many MILFs are there in this series? Rias's mum, Grayfia, Raiser's mum and who else?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural