AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 13:02   Link #1881
Seihai
スマイリウム

I'm saving up so well but my budget's still pitiful. I only recently got hooked up with K-ON! but I will definitely get my hands on that Yui Christmas figure. And somehow it is a great coincidence since it is her b-day and I planned to buy it today. The next best thing to buy that comes to mind is the toaster.
Old 2011-11-27, 00:10   Link #1882
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Forte
Finally...

Spoiler for phew:

Spoiler for more:

sorry for the bad quality... using phone camera...
Old 2011-11-27, 01:01   Link #1883
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte View Post
Finally...
Might be the only nendoroid you'll buy did you get it for a normal price? I've seen that the price of the re-issues being high~
Old 2011-11-27, 09:52   Link #1884
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Might be the only nendoroid you'll buy did you get it for a normal price? I've seen that the price of the re-issues being high~
yep... The price is still quiet high although she had been re-issued. Fortunately I bought her with a pretty reasonable price... But still... It's a bit too much for my budget, thought. Lol!
Old 2011-11-27, 10:44   Link #1885
Seihai
スマイリウム

Considering I've been able to bargain quite nicely here in Beijing for my merchandise so far, I was innerly destroyed when the store assistant in that shopping centre told me that the Yui Xmas mizugi figure costs 580 RMB which is exactly the original price (60~70€ and even more in US$). Most of the PVC figures in the same shopping centre are like 200 RMB or so (from which you actually start bargaining, not 580). I'm in a pinch! To make up for my worthless visit, I bought an Akiyama Mio Don't Say Lazy ver. figure for 100 RMB (180 was demanded, original price would be around 600 RMB or more). It was the only one left and I thought it might be kind of rare so I took the chance.
Old 2011-11-27, 18:51   Link #1886
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
yep... The price is still quiet high although she had been re-issued. Fortunately I bought her with a pretty reasonable price... But still... It's a bit too much for my budget, thought. Lol!
Ah.. Lucky you, then I've seen the price was almost doubled in some places. They must be sold quite quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
To make up for my worthless visit, I bought an Akiyama Mio Don't Say Lazy ver. figure for 100 RMB (180 was demanded, original price would be around 600 RMB or more). It was the only one left and I thought it might be kind of rare so I took the chance.
Is that the original one? the price is just too low o_O since that figure is very limited and was supposed to be distributed in Japan only.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:39   Link #1887
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah.. Lucky you, then I've seen the price was almost doubled in some places. They must be sold quite quickly
I've looked some websites that offer her nendoroid and the price they offer surprisingly quiet high. The only one that sells her with a normal price is mandrake *around 4000 yen*. I wonder whether she has been sold there or not.

after buying her, somehow I want to complete the 5 remaining nendoroids, thought.
Old 2011-11-27, 20:57   Link #1888
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I've looked some websites that offer her nendoroid and the price they offer surprisingly quiet high. The only one that sells her with a normal price is mandrake *around 4000 yen*. I wonder whether she has been sold there or not.

after buying her, somehow I want to complete the 5 remaining nendoroids, thought.
Mandrake... most likely 2nd hand goods, then. But stuffs at Mandrake are pretty much like a new one, so no problem

Oh, going for a complete set? go for it although I don't really know about the availabilities. One thing that I know is Mugi is relatively easy to find.
Old 2011-11-27, 21:47   Link #1889
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mandrake... most likely 2nd hand goods, then. But stuffs at Mandrake are pretty much like a new one, so no problem

Oh, going for a complete set? go for it although I don't really know about the availabilities. One thing that I know is Mugi is relatively easy to find.
availabilities... hm... its one of the problem thought... but the main problem is still the price... and the budget...
Old 2011-11-28, 09:58   Link #1890
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Is that the original one? the price is just too low o_O since that figure is very limited and was supposed to be distributed in Japan only.
I double-checked it. I smelled it, touched it, looked at it. I had found nothing wrong with it. And yeah, I have seen other things that are also supposed to be sold in Japan only. Questionable, I know. But I have already enough problems calculating my budget as for what I should spend and save money for that I ignore the rest.

As for fake merchandise, I am confident enough to to say that I don't have a hard time telling if it's real or not. Wrong colour, size, position, etc. I've seen all those happen already. Luckily not often.
Old 2011-12-08, 01:57   Link #1891
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Quote:
Finally...

Spoiler for more:

OMG THERE'S ACTUALLY RITSU BANGS DOWN FIGURINES?!!?? holy shhhhhhiiiiiiii.....!!!!! I WANT THEM!!! OMG *faints*
Old 2011-12-08, 05:39   Link #1892
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
OMG THERE'S ACTUALLY RITSU BANGS DOWN FIGURINES?!!?? holy shhhhhhiiiiiiii.....!!!!! I WANT THEM!!! OMG *faints*
yep. That's why I really want to get it so badly since the first time I watched K-ON...
Old 2011-12-09, 04:30   Link #1893
wdaboo

was wondering if anyone knew where to find this poster at...because it's gorgeous!

http://imgur.com/7JAPQ
wdaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 04:45   Link #1894
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaboo View Post
was wondering if anyone knew where to find this poster at...because it's gorgeous!

I saw this on KyoAni shop (too bad the URL's gone, though) most likely it's Japan exclusive, unless someone got some and sell them in eBay or something.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:12   Link #1895
wdaboo

Quote:
I saw this on KyoAni shop (too bad the URL's gone, though) most likely it's Japan exclusive, unless someone got some and sell them in eBay or something.
Wow that's a bummer. I've been searching for the past 3 hours looking for it and still no luck.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:35   Link #1896
wdaboo

Well I found it here...

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime...001/c_cd/23602

Too bad it's sold out Guess the search is still on.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:56   Link #1897
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well I found it here...

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime...001/c_cd/23602

Too bad it's sold out Guess the search is still on.
Ah, yes... the TBS ishop, I forgot that. Those posters were put up quite long time ago, that's why they're sold out by now

Good luck for your search, then

on a side note, there are new clear files, bookmarks, and poster at KyoAni Shop.

I'm still wondering about these costumes. At first I thought they would be Singing!'s ED PV costume, but they weren't.
Old 2011-12-09, 14:10   Link #1898
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Ah, yes... the TBS ishop, I forgot that. Those posters were put up quite long time ago, that's why they're sold out by now

Good luck for your search, then

on a side note, there are new clear files, bookmarks, and poster at KyoAni Shop.

I'm still wondering about these costumes. At first I thought they would be Singing!'s ED PV costume, but they weren't.
omg.. yeah I'm totally gonna get a poster and a set of bookmarks from here!!

I want

this

this

and maybe this

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2011-12-09 at 14:22.
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:18   Link #1899
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Quote:

holy crap that looks freaking awesome! I'll need the original image so badly! gahhh Ritsu... ritsu... you... gahhh *nose bleed*

damn. i'll totally enlarge and print out my own version if I have that original image.
Old 2011-12-10, 00:48   Link #1900
wdaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
holy crap that looks freaking awesome! I'll need the original image so badly! gahhh Ritsu... ritsu... you... gahhh *nose bleed*

damn. i'll totally enlarge and print out my own version if I have that original image.
If you find the original let me know! I'd like to do the same as well