Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-06, 19:14   Link #21
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar
Ok I watched all 51 episodes just to find out it's totally incomplete. What are the other two raves? And what about all the other unanswered questions? Elie's who is she and what happened to her memory? What about the Silver Ray? And what is the true meaning behind RAVE? Since I can't seem to find no manga scanlations for this one I really want to know the answers to these. Any know?
Well you're in luck in that The US manga release is just about at that point. Soon you'll be able to find out what happens next as will the rest of us who didn't care enough to seek out any scanlations if they're even out there.
Old 2004-12-09, 21:01   Link #22
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
I'm so glad the TokyoPop manga's finally gotten to that point. I love reading the manga, but since I've seen the anime, which is pretty faithful to the manga, reading what I've already seen in action is somewhat redundant, and most of the enjoyment is simply looking at pretty pictures and picking out subtle differences between the manga and anime.

Some of the answers to your questions, Kamui-san, can be found in here or in the Groove_Adventure_Rave Yahoo! Group. You'll have to search a bit, but these sites have been most helpful, especially since there's so little Rave info post-anime.

Does anyone else here think the Rave Master Cine-Manga is a total waste of good cash? Go watch the anime. But not this crap dub.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 01:07   Link #23
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Finally, Rave Master will be premiering next Saturday, 2:00 p.m. USA Central Time Zone, at Latin American Cartoon Network in México.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 16:11   Link #24
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Already seen the first episode, and my fears were not unfounded.

The LatinAmerican dub inherited all of the USA dub, therefore, I won't ever get the pleasure to listen to the original soundtrack and OP/ED themes for this show.

I just can't understand why licensors decide to replace the original soundtrack on shows like Rave Master with some rubbish stuff.

Give me a break!
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-17, 18:16   Link #25
gencbiba

Is there any love connection in this anime? LMAO.. I just thought that it would make it more interesting if some characters hook up or something...

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 00:11   Link #26
Alchemist007
*Author

Just saw the premiere on Sci-fi (hell I was bored). Seems semi-interesting but I hear that it NEVER got past ep.51 but the manga continued and ended at like ch.295 or something. And seems like scans online are only at 220ish at this point. So the manga is still incomplete by Tokyopop (website shows it has vol.32/35 out so far). My questions are: Is the Tokyopop manga unedited? And so the anime NEVER continued past 51?
Old 2009-03-19, 14:59   Link #27
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yes,the anime finished at 51, and yes translations so far are at 22X, but the manga is complete already. They COULD animate the rest of it later, there's a lot to do as well, but I think they would have already done it, I mean it's been over 6 years now...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 21:21   Link #28
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Just saw the premiere on Sci-fi (hell I was bored). Seems semi-interesting but I hear that it NEVER got past ep.51 but the manga continued and ended at like ch.295 or something. And seems like scans online are only at 220ish at this point. So the manga is still incomplete by Tokyopop (website shows it has vol.32/35 out so far). My questions are: Is the Tokyopop manga unedited? And so the anime NEVER continued past 51?
I have almost all of Tokyopop's version, and it seems that there has been little edits done to the series from what I have seen. I was hoping that the anime was continued since the story line was coming up to a favorite arc that I enjoyed reading.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 11:26   Link #29
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

really almost 9yrs already & yet this till now?!

for crying out loud the anime is still look a INCOMPLETE showing till now really come on somebody in japan get this like a new season or even reboot it all to this time get a full 100% full true complete anime series.

really besides i still a bit of an axe to grind on it till now since that anime years ago where new eps/season/reboot it all for full true 100&% complete.

yea most of us still not happy on it come we need more esp to finally get that full true finish.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 00:37   Link #30
tatoearashiga

Are they still planning to continue the anime? What happen why it has stop at that episode?
tatoearashiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 06:20   Link #31
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoearashiga View Post
Are they still planning to continue the anime? What happen why it has stop at that episode?
we know it been almost 10yrs since they left it like that.

really give cause over ran the manga but now manga finish.

so maybe can finally continue & finish the anime.

either pull a final act to anime all the rest for full 100% pure ending or do it all again in reboot like fma brotherhood.

really some of us still not ok with it till now really bring back anime to fully get it done.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure