Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-09-03, 20:53   Link #321
BanishingBook

^ - We will find that out when the Second film is released
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 21:23   Link #322
justavisitor

thanks LoweGear and Shinn_Kabuto for those awesome images!!!

To me, even tho this series doesn't have much plots and we are still waiting for the ending, I can surely sense the tragic element from Decade...he has done all the good things but everyone, good or bad, even his friends (Au riders) want to hunt him down...it's like Decade's very own existence is a big crime...it's just sad

I will miss you Decade..hope I will miss you enough so I will still remember you in December XD..(actually I forgot to count another half of the year for the DVD to come out...Damn...it's all your fault Decade!!! )

I can already predict the ending...

Decade: Our journey won't stop, as long as Toei still intends to milk more money!!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 21:30   Link #323
BanishingBook

^ - THE AU Riders don't hate Decade, it's the Originals who do. Aw man you had to say Onore Dekeido it broke the mood. :d
Old 2009-09-03, 21:40   Link #324
justavisitor

yes AU riders don't hate him, but they (especially Hibiki) almost turned against him...

Actually, can Tsukasa just take off the belt?? it's not like those old riders that their bodies got reformatted...ok you don't like decade?? take off the belt and it solves everything (of course then Tsukasa can't go back to his world I guess)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-09-04, 00:15   Link #325
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yet dec is only 3 months to go really decade's "journey" is still something to wonder yet he have to face now originals heishi riders.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 13:53   Link #326
justavisitor

but original Kuuga somehow is not there hmm...I wonder why??
Old 2009-09-04, 16:57   Link #327
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
but original Kuuga somehow is not there hmm...I wonder why??
That's because Kuuga's original actor doesn't want to involve in any toku show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
yes AU riders don't hate him, but they (especially Hibiki) almost turned against him...

Actually, can Tsukasa just take off the belt?? it's not like those old riders that their bodies got reformatted...ok you don't like decade?? take off the belt and it solves everything (of course then Tsukasa can't go back to his world I guess)
One thing I should say: In order for Toei to prove that the All Riders vs. DaiShocker movie is the "true ending" of Decade, then they should explain more on the upcoming movie. Maybe the Decade-Double movie is a prequel to the All Riders vs. DaiShocker movie.
Spoiler for .......:
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 22:43   Link #328
BanishingBook

Wha? He's Great Leader? What the hell!

Man, this is hard to organize now. I think I'm going to re-read Ikadevil's movie review.

@Shinn Kabuto: you'll see in the trailer at the end of DCD, Two Tsukasa's, I think the other one is Great Leader.
Old 2009-09-04, 23:26   Link #329
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
ah, atleast we still have the dynamic SYMMETRICAL DOCKING!!! bishounen duo to make the fangirls squeal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dQGcVS1ewA
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 23:37   Link #330
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

*inserts KR Black RX theme*
Old 2009-09-05, 07:40   Link #331
BanishingBook

Are you guys excited for tomorrow's Double? I'm still feeling the DCD sickness on me. It's not wearing off. lol
Old 2009-09-05, 09:28   Link #332
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Suggestion: Can we make an "official Kamen Rider thread" in Animesuki? It's better that we have one.

Spoiler for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Ep. 21:

Last edited by Shinn_Kabuto; 2009-09-05 at 16:57.
Old 2009-09-05, 19:05   Link #333
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Kamen Rider W OP:

Slightly too hip and colorful for my taste, but that aside it's actually awesome

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 01:20   Link #334
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Kamen Rider W OP:

Slightly too hip and colorful for my taste, but that aside it's actually awesome
Mix of retro and modern music=PRICELESS
Old 2009-09-06, 03:05   Link #335
BanishingBook

@OP I think it's cool Lowe-san and I am actually impressed that Shotaro-san has a very sexy and masculine voice(, and no I'm not gay. Just stating the obvious).

Okay that is one compensation for the yaoi overtone, so give us more please! I wouldn't say Shotaro has a better personality than Tsukasa, DCD fever is still on me. Haha.

I am hoping Double gets a Mitosis Drive or Mitosis effect, splitting Double into two respective Riders.
Old 2009-09-06, 04:18   Link #336
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

The Rider girl this time is cuter than Natsumikan lol

W has some really weird abilities, the Rider Kick is quite weird as well.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 09:17   Link #337
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Kamen Rider W OP:

ok now, once the bishounen cho-combine henshin BAD jokes has been unleashed, screams of fangirl's squeals can be heard all across the globe everywhere!

btw, why does the detective-rider-component dude's clothing reminds me of (R.I.P) MJ for some reason?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 09:40   Link #338
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

It's actually more a spirit union than a body union though...

Stretching legs and CYCLONE JOKAAAAAAAAAAH FTW

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 09:57   Link #339
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I didn't think I'd like Phillip more, but he's my favourite character besides the girl for now.

And the show kept reminding me of Batman, from the gadgets, vehicles to Shotaro trying to inject some Noir.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-06, 10:37   Link #340
justavisitor

yes, finally we have a kamen rider discussion thread in here!!!! let's see if this thread can rival the henshin justice unlimited forum

I will definitely watch W..after seeing the design of W again and again, I now actually think W looks cool...(What have you done to me, Toei!!!!!)

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu