Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-31, 06:37   Link #21821
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
If Nunnally wasn't at Marianne's assassination, why is she crippled? I can see the blindness resulting from the rewrite... but the legs? Er...
They woke her in the middle of the night, shot her in the legs, rewrote her memories and reconstitued the scene we know since season 1...
Old 2008-08-31, 06:40   Link #21822
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
They woke her in the middle of the night, shot her in the legs, rewrote her memories and reconstitued the scene we know since season 1...
And made anya a knight in the process?

Anyways Hail King Lelouch New Hat!
Old 2008-08-31, 06:42   Link #21823
hatenshu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post

That's a good point. I wonder if the Geass Canceler could of cured Nunnally of her blindness?
knowing that,there is not so much doubt that she is alive!
schneizel is very clever!
Old 2008-08-31, 06:44   Link #21824
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
But were the injuries even real or part of the illusion. It does make you wonder why they would go so far as to cripple and blind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatenshu View Post
knowing that,there is not so much doubt that she is alive!
schneizel is very clever!
Though wouldn't that mean that Jeremiah was under the Geass effect. Why was it that he doesn't remember the truth? Unless they put in some kind of failsafe to keep that one effect active.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:47   Link #21825
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
But were the injuries even real or part of the illusion.

Though wouldn't that mean that Jeremiah was under the Geass effect. Why was it that he doesn't remember the truth?
I think those were real, as there were MANY witnesses afterward and she was treated.

Hence my: They woke her in the middle of the night, SHOT HER IN THE LEGS, and then rewrote her memories.

Aso, I'm not sure if I undestood correctly, but was the reason of her lowering the security her secret meeting with V.V.?
Old 2008-08-31, 06:47   Link #21826
Arkard

Ether way, Charles and Marianne are jerks. Body snatching Anya (little Anya = ) was pretty low, but they had to cripple their own daughter to cover their asses too?

Edit: I see a demotivational Epic parenting poster coming up >_<

Last edited by Arkard; 2008-08-31 at 06:50. Reason: Extra Comment
Old 2008-08-31, 06:51   Link #21827
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
And you think they will be so stubborn that they will just continue the war if he's saying he wants to end it? All because of a tape.?

That they would think, "Yes he made us into a force that could rival Britannia, Yes he's calling to end the war, and yes he's freeing Japan like we wanted; but he's on that tape being a bad guy. Let's not even give him a chance and keep the war going. ".
You really think they will be that gullible?
...yes...The whole point of the tape is to discredit everything that Lelouch says. Nobody in the UFN really knows Lelouch aside possibly from Kallen and his actions don't really correlate with his peaceful intentions, rather they contradict them. In fact it wouldn't even surprise me if the UFN might get the same OotBK reaction and freak out but I guess I'll give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and maybe she'll remain calmer than the rest and think things through. Still all evidence point to the contrary and it'd take a devout follower like Kallen to not have her faith shaken. I see Lelouch as no different than Freya. He has harmed people in the past, he has the potential to harm people. He's too dangerous to be left alive. So what great reason other than faith in that he's a good person is there to not take him out?
Old 2008-08-31, 06:53   Link #21828
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
...yes...The whole point of the tape is to discredit everything that Lelouch says. Nobody in the UFN really knows Lelouch aside possibly from Kallen and his actions don't really correlate with his peaceful intentions, rather they contradict them. In fact it wouldn't even surprise me if the UFN might get the same OotBK reaction and freak out but I guess I'll give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and maybe she'll remain calmer than the rest and think things through. Still all evidence point to the contrary and it'd take a devout follower like Kallen to not have her faith shaken. I see Lelouch as no different than Freya. He has harmed people in the past, he has the potential to harm people. He's too dangerous to be left alive. So what great reason other than faith in that he's a good person is there to not take him out?
And yet again. The man with the bombs hanging over head isn't too dangerous to be left alive?
Old 2008-08-31, 06:56   Link #21829
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
And yet again. The man with the bombs hanging over head isn't too dangerous to be left alive?
Maybe. Maybe they'll try to backstab him as soon as they can but they can't also leave lelouch in power and alive.
Old 2008-08-31, 06:59   Link #21830
TheDisruptiveOne

I think the conclusion of this episode makes Lelouch look more guilty. Becoming Emperor with Suzaku as his personal Knight...I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Knights assumed that Lelouch and Suzaku have been in cahoots since the beginning. (Hopefully Kallen isn't foolish enough to think that.)
Old 2008-08-31, 06:59   Link #21831
danny20

Quote:
Maybe. Maybe they'll try to backstab him as soon as they can but they can't also leave lelouch in power and alive.
I hope lelouch will be attacking the black knights in turn 22.
if you watch the preview it shows a battle, but looks more britannia vs britannia
Old 2008-08-31, 07:00   Link #21832
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Why not if he wants to end the war between Britannia and the UFN?

Diethard may have a tape of Lelouch saying a lot of things, but Lelouch will have his current words and actions to refute those claims.

What I'm trying to figure out is why is Gino free now. We see Bismark there. Wasn't he last seen with Schneizel, and Gino was being held because he wouldn't help in the coup.
Also Diethard is with Schneizel. Though he might of left after Ougi beat the crap out of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
I hope lelouch will be attacking the black knights in turn 22.
if you watch the preview it shows a battle, but looks more britannia vs britannia
That's what I mean. Obviously there would be factions of Britannia who wouldn't approve. I think that is where Schneizel will get his forces. He wouldn't need much. Just enough to serve as defense for his space station or whatever it will be.
Old 2008-08-31, 07:02   Link #21833
pingva

I predict that Lelouch and C.C. , Bismark will die in the end
Old 2008-08-31, 07:03   Link #21834
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Why not if he wants to end the war between Britannia and the UFN?

Diethard may have a tape of Lelouch saying a lot of things, but Lelouch will have his current words and actions to refute those claims.

What I'm trying to figure out is why is Gino free now. We see Bismark there. Wasn't he last seen with Schneizel, and Gino was being held because he wouldn't help in the coup.
Also Diethard is with Schneizel. Though he might of left after Ougi beat the crap out of him.
Gino was held at spear point and had a gun pointed at him. Schneizel was still trying to convince him though. The fact that Gino is with Bismarck and Bismarck appeared on the Avalon earlier in the episode is not a mere coincidence. Bismarck will definitely be on Schneizel's side. I expect Monica, Nonnette and Dorothea to fall in line. Gino and Anya are mysteries. Jeremiah and Suzaku will be on Lelouch's side. The Black Knights are also mysteries.
Old 2008-08-31, 07:13   Link #21835
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
todays episode was epic XD anyone got the extended preview yet?
Old 2008-08-31, 07:16   Link #21836
darthfury78

I wonder what was Milly's reaction that Lelouch is now the Emperor? Also, will he restore the Ashford's Nobility once again? It would be very lame the not have another moment between her and Lelouch. But the way that this series is moving, I don't think that it is going to happen. This series plot lines has been moving on too quickly. It's as though the producers want to wraps things up before their time expires. I am very disappointed that there will not be a Milly x Lelouch moment as I felt that the writers left that situation unresolved in Turn 12.

I am also upset that Lelouch will never return to Ashford Academy to see his friends again.
Old 2008-08-31, 07:17   Link #21837
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Gino was held at spear point and had a gun pointed at him. Schneizel was still trying to convince him though. The fact that Gino is with Bismarck and Bismarck appeared on the Avalon earlier in the episode is not a mere coincidence. Bismarck will definitely be on Schneizel's side. I expect Monica, Nonnette and Dorothea to fall in line. Gino and Anya are mysteries. Jeremiah and Suzaku will be on Lelouch's side. The Black Knights are also mysteries.
I've been wondering for the longest time what the hell Gino brings to the story. He's the most clueless character of everyone and he's never added anything to the plot. Only thing we know is that he's always been friendly with Suzaku.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
todays episode was epic XD anyone got the extended preview yet?
Not that I've seen, but I'm dying to see it.
Old 2008-08-31, 07:18   Link #21838
mega4000
Banned

watch knight of zaku!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgD9Yk0tnnk
Old 2008-08-31, 07:29   Link #21839
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
Yes, you posted that in 3 or 4 different threads, sometimes twice. We've seen in the raw, some people will see it in the sub, can you stop now?

And yeah, I hope an extended preview shows up soon.
Old 2008-08-31, 07:32   Link #21840
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
another famous SPINZAKU!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories