AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-24, 23:13   Link #21
Tjfarmer
I'm almost there!

Send a message via AIM to Tjfarmer
Well, I suppose I'll try and get it started. If anyone wants to give him a message... PM me? XD But first I'd need contact information, and a Japanese description of what the message is gonna be.... and I'd like to know what members of witch-hunt think about disturbing Ryukishi with this stuff, if you would call it disturbing....
Old 2009-10-25, 07:35   Link #22
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

I don't think we will be the only ones, it always touch you when you see someone supporting you (well for me at least it touched me). The fact that it is from people all around the world is even more touching I think^^
Why not making something like everyone makes a message in their language and japanese?
Old 2009-10-25, 07:49   Link #23
kanon14

RIP BT. I'd like to write a message to Ryu too. Is anyone organizing it?
Old 2009-10-25, 12:19   Link #24
Skullchukka
Letter from lost days ~

Huzur içinde yat, BT. [Rest in peace, BT.]

Also, some other messages from the Turkish 07th Expansion followers.

seiyu-chan:
(( Can we say he was the guy why Higurashi and Umineko existed in the first place? RIP BT!(
Kkurtalan:
BT , rest in peace.
Unde®minE:
Higurashi & Umineko has a bigger part inside of me now. Rest in peace, BT.
bLue-Dragon:
BT, rest in peace.
meyday:
Rest in peace BT
maelstromb:
It's really sad to hear this. Your name will live with "no Naku Koro Ni" series. RIP BT.

Ryukishi, your followers are with you! You have affected lots of hearts from all around the world. We are the ones that you've touched in Turkey. Thank you for writing such wonderful stories! Please never stop writing!
Old 2009-10-25, 13:11   Link #25
Chaho-Chi
toptoptoptoptoptoptoptopt
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Chaho-Chi
Rest in Peace BT we fans will always remember you.

Old 2009-10-25, 13:49   Link #26
Risa chan
Watcher

ありがとう.. サヨナラ

r.i.p

Actually. I'd like to make some Pv or Video for him. Caus, when i read Ryukishi's letter, the first song that comes to my mind is "When the first love ends" , of course it's not exactly the same thing, but it is...

Last edited by Risa chan; 2009-10-25 at 14:05.
Old 2009-10-25, 13:54   Link #27
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Ryukishi's post was really moving.

RIP BT-san.
Old 2009-10-25, 14:05   Link #28
Nadeor
Asmodeus Saigo (>v<)/

Send a message via MSN to Nadeor
I, also a writer, can imagine the pain Ryukishi must have felt to lose his best friend and reader forever. I just wish that he can recover soon and get on with EP6, for the sake of BT and for the sake of his worldwide fans

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-10-25 at 14:18.
Old 2009-10-25, 14:14   Link #29
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Considering what Ryukishi was working on when this happened, certain elements of it must have taken on a horrible significance to him. I can't even imagine what it must have been like to continue writing under those conditions. My deepest condolences to Ryukishi, and RIP BT.
Old 2009-10-25, 14:34   Link #30
Rin Tohsaka

I don't know how to put it in words... but, when I first read Ryukishi's words I started to feel sad...in a way I'd never expect to feel for someone who I didn't even know!
However, his words were so touching that before I realized, I was crying like a baby... and praying in my heart for BT's happiness, whenever he may be now, feeling for him the same feeling I'd have for a friend of mine, and for Ryukishi's too of course...since it must have been one of the most painful times of his life! I really don't know what to say... just... Ryukishi-san, I really really hope you'll be able to overcome this moment as soon as possibile! May BT's memories and our little support be of some help to you...

R.I.P. Bt-san...honto ni arigatou, otsukaresama deshita!°^____^°

An Italian fan of Umineko and Higurashi.

(guys if there are errors please fix them for me, and sorry for my english!>_<")

Last edited by Rin Tohsaka; 2010-01-21 at 07:54.
Old 2009-10-25, 14:40   Link #31
luckyssol

Thank you BT-san. The stories you helped create will always be treasured by your fans. Rest peacefully.
Old 2009-10-25, 16:06   Link #32
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

I made a RIP, but I would like to make a proper message:

Thank you for everything Ryukishi. We all know how it is hard to continue in a time like this, after losing someone that is important to us. The fact that you decided to go on and writting in his memory touches us as well.
You decided to go on writting for his memory, we decided to go on reading for this memory in addition of our pleasure to read you.
Please, do not forget that we will always support you in your work, because we are deeply grateful to you from bringing us those moments of happiness.
Antera Caramichael; Poitiers, France

Merci pour tout Ryukishi. Nous savons combien il est dur de continuer dans ces moments douloureux, après la perte d'une personne qui nous est chère. Le fait que vous ayez décidé de continuer à écrire en sa mémoire nous touche également.
Vous avez décidé de continuer à écrire en sa mémoire, nous avons décidé de continuer a lire en l'honneur de cette mémoire en plus de notre plaisir.
S'il vous plait, n'oubliez pas que nous supporterons toujours votre travail, parce que nous vous sommes profondemment reconnaissant de nous apporter ces moments de bonheur.
Antera Caramichael; Poitiers, France.

Last edited by Antera Caramichael; 2009-10-25 at 17:24.
Old 2009-10-25, 16:32   Link #33
Christen
Endless Nine
*Artist

Since my message hasn't been moved, I'll just repost a bit.

Condolences to BT-san's relatives, Ryukishi-san, and the 07th Expansion staff. You will be remembered BT-san. Thank you for everything.

Please watch where you post and tag your spoilers properly if it's allowed.
Old 2009-10-25, 17:13   Link #34
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
I'm sure to many, describing BT's importance as a person who did so much for the When They Cry series, as a person who greatly impacted Ryukishi's life and as a person that to many; was a very dear friend, with words may seem insufficient. He was many things to many people, and different things to different people. To say that I could comprehend Ryukishi's loss is an understatement. Though it may be insufficient I must congratulate BT on the things he's accomplished and I hope that he has felt all of the appreciation the world has to give to him. It is without doubt that without him, many lives would have drastically changed.

And I'm sure that if a witch were to appear beside me right now, if I were to ask her; "Was he an important person? Was he an important friend? Was he a human being worthy to be loved and admired?" she wouldn't hesitate to recite it in red or gold, or any colour at all.

BT I'm sure, is still smiling, staring down at us telling us that we're thinking about it the wrong way, or that we're rather quite close to the solution. We shall see you BT, in the Golden Land; where I'm sure you have been awarded with all the gifts the world can only describe to you.

Credit To Risa-chan!
Old 2009-10-25, 17:37   Link #35
crazysjd89

Send a message via MSN to crazysjd89
This is really sad news.

I didn't know BT that well, really, but from the small bit I did know of him, he seemed like a great person. What Ryukishi has said about him also seems to enforce this fact. I hope he rest in peace and I wish for the best for his family and friends.
Old 2009-10-25, 17:50   Link #36
Squirrellord

Send a message via MSN to Squirrellord
Goodbye, BT. You were both the driving force behind the 07th Expansion, as well as its friendly face, and things just won't be the same without you!
Old 2009-10-25, 23:34   Link #37
Arraxis

I registered here just to express my condolences for Ryuukishi07. It's always a hard time when someone you know dies, especially if this person was your best friend and colleague. Though I know neither of these people personally, that doesn't mean that my sympathy for them is false. I must say that I admire the personal strength of Ryuukishi, for vowing to continue writing for the sake of his friend. If I were in his place, I do not think I'd be able to continue writing for quite some time if such an influential person in my life died.

However, as long as your feelings remain as strong as they were in that message, BT will never truly be gone. He will live on in your mind and your heart, and those are eternal.
Old 2009-10-26, 00:13   Link #38
sora1412

RIP BT. We will always remember you
Old 2009-10-26, 00:40   Link #39
kuro_usagi

Rest in peace, BT-san...
Thank you so much for supporting Ryukishi-san & his great VNs all this time.

Last edited by kuro_usagi; 2009-10-26 at 23:31.
Old 2009-10-26, 01:57   Link #40
Hareoic
There will be burgers

I really don't know what to say after reading that, other than it made me feel very sad, and rest in peace, BT, you will be missed.
Closed Thread