AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 20:51   Link #10281
Eratas123

@ Rain - They're not, it just looks that way cause he's so damn clueless and innocent in the doujins that it looks like they're corrupting him. Obviously, Laura's still as chaste as him and Tatenashi is just being a tease, doesn't mean doujin writers will follow that.
Old 2011-11-28, 20:54   Link #10282
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Canan's still going to kidnap Irish and force him to explain what the "weird picture books" are about...
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 21:00   Link #10283
Eratas123

@ Rain -

Canan: Daddy, what does this mean?

Irish: It looks like somethings being inserted on my backside, but I don't know what.

Canan: You don't?

Irish: It looks like he's attacking me if the red face and mentions of "please stop" or "not there" along with the tears are any indication.

Canan: Why would Kyuukai attack you?

Irish: Not sure, I'll go ask Momm- I mean, Yamada. Come with me.

Side note - In a surprise twist ending, we find out that Irish is female!

@ Senpai - Asked a question in the previous page.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:04   Link #10284
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - In a surprise twist ending, we find out that Irish is female!
We all knew it.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:06   Link #10285
Eratas123

@ Rain - Yeah right, I'm not writing yuri or yaoi! I'll keep it ambigous since his wordings are easy to misinterpret and no one has seen him naked from the waist down except Tatenashi (and she's not going to say anything)
Old 2011-11-28, 21:10   Link #10286
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ LAWL in the end we got Kyuukai x Irish

As for he conviced himself, well, he can shrug Charlotte's naked hug, Laura's kiss, and Tatenashi's seduction as friendly joke/ prank/ whatever. Yeah, his brain is so dense his self-denial ability is that of inhuman level....

Part of his character development in Sacred Twins is his acceptance to break and reshape the dynamic of his harem ensemble, turning them into a decent Nakama while he goes to a great length so he can be together with Madoka.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:12   Link #10287
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I can see a scene like this:

Canan: Daddy, can I get married?

Irish: No.

Canan: Daaaaaddy, pleaaaaaaase?

Irish: Nooooooooo.

Canan: Pouts*

~~~

(Later)

Canan: Passes by Irish's door as he watches TV.* "Daddy, I'm going to elope! See you in a few months!" Walks past, dragging a bound Kyuukai behind her*

Irish. No- Wait, what? Ponders whether to go after them.* Canan! Get back here!
Old 2011-11-28, 21:18   Link #10288
Eratas123

@ Rain and Senpai - I doubt Kyuukai would be attracted to Irish. Iris, on the other hand.... Don't worry, there's also the Ichika x Charles, Laura x Charlotte and Cecilia x Rin (foe yay) doujins so those two aren't the only ones.

Ichika's not the only dense one in Shadow. Only Kyuukai is actually hormonally affected since the other two are so damn clueless.

They're starting to show signs of being a nakama in the novels. I'm interested in how you'll handle it though

@ Rain - I'd love to see that!
Old 2011-11-28, 21:21   Link #10289
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: How do you plan scenes to go between Irish and Canan?
Old 2011-11-28, 21:25   Link #10290
Eratas123

@ Rain - Do you know Accelerator and Last Order "Damn brat" will be his new catchphrase Does Canan have any personality quirks? Also, I plan a segment where she sees daughters and jumping on their dad in a hug. She tries to do this to Irish....and ends up suffocating him
Old 2011-11-28, 21:33   Link #10291
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Rain - Do you know Accelerator and Last Order "Damn brat" will be his new catchphrase Does Canan have any personality quirks? Also, I plan a segment where she sees daughters and jumping on their dad in a hug. She tries to do this to Irish....and ends up suffocating him
Does Irish have someone that would be equivalent of "Misaka Worst" (yes, I was talking about FoeYay)
Old 2011-11-28, 21:33   Link #10292
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: She has the mentality and innocence of a 6 year old, and the basic knowledge that comes with it. Due to not being able to access the basic amount of electrodes in her brain she should be allowed at her physical age, she's permanently at a child's mindset unless she can start to learn slowly by slowly.

On terms of personality quirks, she loves to cling to the people she likes, and rub herself against them like a cat. Doesn't help that she wears cat ears and a tail. To people she wants to get to know, she'll bat at them like a cat would with it's paws, trying to see if it'll hurt her.

If she's facinated with you, and wants to get to know you better than before, she'll cling to you. And then start to lick you in strange places that aren't below the waist. And she'll rub her face against yours to mark you with her "scent". She also has a fierce glare she gives people when they enter a 10 metre radius of whatever she's marked. And anything she's marked must be within walking distance at all times.

Or she gets feisty... Very feisty.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:36   Link #10293
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Tatenashi, nuff said

@ Rain - I'll have her get better, at least by a bit, by the end of Shadow. I better tone down the licking when she's with Irish though, it'd look she was molesting him But what's with the cat ears?

Irish: You want to get married? Sure

Canan: To Kyuukai?

Irish: No!
Old 2011-11-28, 21:44   Link #10294
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Everyone tries to break in to Ange's lair to rescue Ichika, but have to make their way through all kinds of traps!

Also, I'm awfully cracky this morning. I'm making a trailer for a SHOOTiNG ST@RS game.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:44   Link #10295
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Gift from Tabane. They also affect her hormone levels with small electric charges.

The same electric charges are slowly working on increasing the amount of electrodes she can access. So around the time she's 50, she'll be "normal" again.

The tail was just an added aesthetic that was given also by Tabane along with her hopes of having good children.

Canan: Daddy, can I have kittens?

Irish: You're too "young" for a pet.

Canan: But Grandma said I'm old enough to have kittens!

Irish: Do you even know where to get them? Or how to raise them? Takes sip of water*

Canan: Grandma says all I need is Kyuukai, a bed, one night and a lot of patience!

Irish: Spittakes* NO!
Old 2011-11-28, 21:44   Link #10296
Eratas123

@ Rain - Wait, if she wants to keep within walking distance of whatever she's "marked" then how does she handle being in the orphanage when the others aren't there?

Irish doesn't know what sex is, he would ask. Hwr what she's talking about.

@ Meister - They have Irish and Max there. No problems
Old 2011-11-28, 21:50   Link #10297
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: At least one person she's marked must be in the vicinity to calm her down and keep her civil. She's marked the entire orphanage, including it's owner, Adam's fiancee.

Besides, the orphanage is only a block away from the monorail station that links the academy to the mainland.

Then Kyuukai is forced to move to the orphanage. He gets the eviction letter as a birthday present along with a few dozen thousand yen in cash.
Old 2011-11-28, 21:51   Link #10298
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

OPed
Old 2011-11-28, 21:57   Link #10299
Eratas123

@ Zero - Just jump in!

@ Rain - How does Canan look like anyway? Height, weight, body structure and facial appearances. Also, does Adam still know about his finacee?

Wait. How does she deal with Irish who hates being touched?
Old 2011-11-28, 22:06   Link #10300
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Canan... Hm...

She's 5'6, about 69 kg, she's trim but not skinny, looks very fragile from a distance, but has a bit of muscle to her bone, she's also got small dimples when she smiles, but over all she has a long(ish) face and pale skin. She's also got a DD cup of which she uses to suffocate Irish and Kyuukai.

Adam knows about his fiancee of course, but he only visits his family once a week due to his job (cover is a business man, the real job is a contracted mercenary/assassin), and somehow only manages to visit when Kyuukai's out of the house. His fiancee constantly compares Kyuukai and Adam, noticing their subtle and not-so-subtle similarities. All the kids love him though, and when he gets injured on the job (his family is told he got hit by a car), and he comes to stay.

And then he meets his nine-years-younger brother for the very first time.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest