AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-30, 23:50   Link #21
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Wow, I was very surprised by this.

I expected another of the sounds to use a summonning, but not Tayuya, not against Shika, and I certainly didnt expect her to summon three giants!

Kiba looks a bit screwed, though surely Sakon isnt very mobile in that state?

And Naruto.... well, Im sure a large number of Kage Bunshins isnt going to phase Kimimaro, not pose much of a threat to him.

I am seriously going to be gibberring all week long in anticipation of the next chapter.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 23:50   Link #22
Rasengan

Continued:

Spoiler:
Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-30, 23:56   Link #23
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Rasengan, in your first translated post, Kimimaro, says something more like 'to get all the jutsu in the world, he will need to live forever', not that he already has all the jutsu.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 00:05   Link #24
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Just read the translated version.

This chapter kicked major ass. Tayuya and her flute, kinda reminded me Benetona no Mime of Saint Seiya some years ago lol Also, I wanna see how Shika will get to fight her. He doesn't stand a chance against those trolls.

Now, can't wait for the next chapter... I wanna see Kimi's "special ability" already
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 00:11   Link #25
Rasengan

Actually in the chinese version, Kimimaro said

也得到了全部的術 <--- Already obtained all the Jutsu

That's direct translation.
Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:00   Link #26
degeros
Sinner

Kimimaro's special ability is to be able to create... sharp objects out of his body? Sounds like Akabane from Get Backers...

The next chapter seems to be focusing on the fight between Naruto and Kimimaro. One more long week...
degeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:14   Link #27
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I just read inane's translated version. The chapter was pretty good. Kiba looks screwed, but he did say he has some new move when they set out. I'm sure we'll finally get to see it next chapter.
Naruto looks like he has the advantage, but from the way Kimimaro said "interesting" at the end, I don't think it'll last long. Still I'm pretty sure that Naruto has more going for him then just a lot of kage bushin clones. I doubt that any of them are the real Naruto, who's probably off somewhere charging his rasengan. Kimimaro will probably take out all of them like they were nothing, only to find the real Naruto about to strike. Now that Naruto knows what's going to happen to Sasuke, he won't lose easily, no matter how much stronger Kimimaro is. I still believe Sasuke will reach Oro though.
Shikamaru also looks screwed, but he's probably in the best shape out of all of them. If he's willing to give up his own life, he can end the fight very quickly. If not, he's in a bit more trouble, but it shouldn't be anything he can't think his way out of. Doesn't he have a new move too?
I wonder, would kagemane even effect a summon?
Old 2004-01-31, 01:23   Link #28
Merco
I like pie

Alright, first of all, for the guy earlier who mentioned Stronger != smarter... I agree completely.

That being said Naruto isn't the sort of guy who pulls out a crazy strategy at the beginning. He'd normally try a quick beatdown using crowd tactics.

He'd resort to a quickly made tactic later when one occurs to him.

Spoiler:

man, normally I can wait any given week. But this cliffhanger is getting to me already ARGH! (>_<)
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:31   Link #29
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Holy shit on a stick, Batman! This was a cool chapter! For something only 19 pages long, it raised a ton of anticipation.

Naruto has NEVER summoned that many Kage Bunshin before. Not even against Misuki way back in the beginning. And it makes me wonder...since Naruto is about (guessing) 90% Kyubi Mode right now, is each one of the clones Kyubified too?

And poor Shika-kun...how will IQ Man get out of this one? I like the idea of him controlling those beasts to kick the crap out of Tayuya, but that doesn't seem possible. The flute controls the summons, so maybe Shikamaru latches onto Tayuya and makes her play something funky...the ogres (what the hell are they, exactly?) start to get down with their bad selves, and in the process step on Tayuya like a bug.

(It'd kinda suck though, I was starting to like Tayuya...in a "she's cool" way, not a Anko/Tsunade kind of way.)
Anyway, "Ike, Shikamaru!"

Kabuto claimed Sakon was the strongest of the four.

And Kiba has to fight him.

How f*cked up is that? Personally, I thought Kiba was the weakest of the male genin. (Not that he's worthless...that's one kickass Eskimo. ) How does the weakest Konoha genin defeat the strongest of the Four?

What was that, Kabuto? Something about Sakon and his temper and pride? Hint hint, thanks Kishimoto-sama. Though now I'm a little angry at you for writing such a great, suspenseful chapter!

Aw, who am I kidding?
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:43   Link #30
reymysteriojr

k this is from the inane translation..
1. did someone from their team color in the kimmimaru cover and rename it special? 2.was that a sword or something coming out of his hand and whered it go?
3. shikimaru saying they're not dead..wondering if he's playing the mind game to make him and his team sound adequate and efficent psyche tayuya out.
4. If by some probable miracle kiba kills sakon..and orochimaru claiming sakon is the strongest one...would that make him the strongest in the team? guess they landed in the creek.
5. why didnt tayuya summon those being when they attacked konoha..learned it afterwards maybe?
Shikimaru seems in more deep konoha dung then kiba.
Anyone getting the matrix reloaded feeling at the end?
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:50   Link #31
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
Anyone getting the matrix reloaded feeling at the end?
Are you kidding? All it was missing was "To Be Concluded..."
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 01:53   Link #32
reymysteriojr

Tayuya : "And this one time at band camp"
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 02:36   Link #33
G^^ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
Tayuya : "And this one time at band camp"
Major Lol
G^^ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 02:49   Link #34
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I've seen Naruto go berserk and replicate himself with a crazy amount of clones many times... and not once did I ever see those clones ever decide a battle... I'm pretty sure a good portion... if not all of them... are gonna be wiped out by Kimimaro...

btw... if I remember correctly... didn't Shikamaru say his dad was gonna teach him some new shit in a previous chapter... maybe that new shit is gonna be enough to fight Tayuya and those giants...
Old 2004-01-31, 02:52   Link #35
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

ah hrm, well I'll just say it

how is it possible for kiba to fight a guy on that level? I mean come on this guy didn't even pass the fight level in the chuunin exams. He learned one move and all of a sudden he has improved this much? It's weird how they easily disposed of the jounins yet can't even handle a bunch of chuunins or is it genins. well enough of that

That naruto fight looks interesting, I wish naruto didn't just create clones just for the hell of it because kimi is going to get out of this one easily.. or maybe he plans to nab the barrel while his clones are fighting. naruto has good fighting intelligence.
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 03:03   Link #36
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
It's a nice new approach from the one on ones(one fight at a time) we have been seeing. To see them fight all at once, I'm going to guess that all the fights are going to end fairly quickly. What I don't get is if Sasuke is so important, why doesn't Orochimaru and at least Kabuto go down there to get things done. I'm pretty sure Naruto and the gang would have no chance of victory if Oro and Kabu just came by to tilt the scales =P. Well, that's how the cookie crumbles I guess.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 03:22   Link #37
DemonNthaMist
Surfer AnBu

Send a message via AIM to DemonNthaMist
i'm sure somebody, somewhere has already thought of this but is it not possible that a couple of those naruto clones could make some rasengan's for themselves. i'm sure there are flaws to this idea but i'm too lazy to think of all that could go wrong with it. heck, i dunno if tha idea of tha bunshins makin rasengans is actually possible.....would be somethin rad to see tho.
DemonNthaMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 03:25   Link #38
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx

how is it possible for kiba to fight a guy on that level? I mean come on this guy didn't even pass the fight level in the chuunin exams. He learned one move and all of a sudden he has improved this much?
He can't, Kiba is screwed. The most he'll be able to do is force Sakon to use his L2 curse seal. If Neji couldn't beat Kidomaru without possibly killing himself, there's no way Kiba has a chance against Sakon. Still I expect it to be an interesting fight.
edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonNthaMist
i'm sure somebody, somewhere has already thought of this but is it not possible that a couple of those naruto clones could make some rasengan's for themselves. i'm sure there are flaws to this idea but i'm too lazy to think of all that could go wrong with it. heck, i dunno if tha idea of tha bunshins makin rasengans is actually possible.....would be somethin rad to see tho.
Even with the kyubi chakara, I doubt Naruto has enough chakara to make multiple rasengans simultaniously. He might be able to chain them 1 at a time though, having a clone start one as soon as the previous one finished the attack. Eventually Naruto would have to get a lucky hit.
Old 2004-01-31, 03:46   Link #39
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Wow, that chapter was such a tease...

Can't wait to see what's actually gonna hapen. It might be kinda annoying though, with three fights going on at once.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-31, 04:45   Link #40
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx

how is it possible for kiba to fight a guy on that level? I mean come on this guy didn't even pass the fight level in the chuunin exams. He learned one move and all of a sudden he has improved this much? It's weird how they easily disposed of the jounins yet can't even handle a bunch of chuunins or is it genins. well enough of that

That naruto fight looks interesting, I wish naruto didn't just create clones just for the hell of it because kimi is going to get out of this one easily.. or maybe he plans to nab the barrel while his clones are fighting. naruto has good fighting intelligence.
It was 4 vs. 2.

They feared the Jounin, and they jumped to Level 2 right away, on top of that, the Jounin were all spent.

Every fight with the genin, so far they underestimated them. Only jumped to Level 2 as a last resort, and when they did...It was pretty much too late.

Naruto also doesn't posess good fighting intelligence. He sticks around and takes hits long enough to land his one big attack. That's not fighting intelligently.

I also don't think Kiba's got what it takes to finish Sakon.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote