AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Macross

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-10, 16:54   Link #2661
Dash_Hunter
Pilot
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
If anyone want to watch the new ending credits scene here it is:



They may take it down quickly, so watch it while you can.
This new scene is enough for me, now I look forward to the new series, or at least new information about the new series.
__________________
Dash_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 17:25   Link #2662
Darthtabby
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Interesting to see, but I kind of feel like the movie might actually be better without the new material. I'm not crazy on the hyper busy CGI concerts and I feel the movie's existing hopeful hints should have been good enough without Kawamori going and adding more later.

Then again if they were to go back and tweak a few bits of the TV series finale to give it a more decisive resolution I might appreciate it, so who am I to talk?
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 18:36   Link #2663
magnuskn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Age: 39
Many thanks, Dash.

And, yeah, if they went back to tweak the TV series, that would pretty much make it perfect for me. Well, actually I'd want a tweaked TV series and some further OVA's, but that's just me, I guess.
__________________
magnuskn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 18:58   Link #2664
Frontier
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
If anyone want to watch the new ending credits scene here it is:



They may take it down quickly, so watch it while you can.
This new scene is enough for me, now I look forward to the new series, or at least new information about the new series.
The scene at the end is a pretty noteworthy addition, not that the CG rendering of Sheryl and Ranka's concert is bad necessarily, just weird. The CG and animation is pretty good at least, and I really like Sheryl and Ranka's outfits .

But all the same... that blue shooting shooting star !

I'm fine with the TV series and the movie ending as they are, even if I'd definitely love to see more from either depiction of Frontier's story, and hopefully there'll be new info about the next Macross soon to tide us over .

Although in terms of wanting more Frontier animation, I'm really hoping someone posts those Pachinko videos eventually .
__________________
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 03:33   Link #2665
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
The scene at the end is a pretty noteworthy addition, not that the CG rendering of Sheryl and Ranka's concert is bad necessarily, just weird. The CG and animation is pretty good at least, and I really like Sheryl and Ranka's outfits .

But all the same... that blue shooting shooting star !

I'm fine with the TV series and the movie ending as they are, even if I'd definitely love to see more from either depiction of Frontier's story, and hopefully there'll be new info about the next Macross soon to tide us over .
Instead of adding that stuff to the ending credits, I wish they would've added ALL the film scenes from the Crossover Live 30 concert as a bonus feature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Although in terms of wanting more Frontier animation, I'm really hoping someone posts those Pachinko videos eventually .
That's basically impossible, unless they put it on a blu-ray. Or unless someone goes into a pachinko parlor films the game machine itself.
__________________
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.