AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 24 27.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 26.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 19.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 9.09%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.68%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.41%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-13, 12:43   Link #81
Manic
real men love pink

yeah its on the home site, ep 13 everything is back to normal and theres a festival going on also looks to have ayase featured.
Old 2012-01-13, 12:43   Link #82
Soji

mechalord@ Here,like always http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/
Old 2012-01-13, 12:44   Link #83
Xeones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Gai's VA:Graham Aker..
Enemy's type(Apocalypse virus) looks like ELS...
Did i just see the 00 movie joke there, or is it just me?
I noticed that too ... but Graham's death was way more epic than Gai's: "This isn't dying! This is living for the survival and future of mankind!". R.I.P. Graham Aker .

Anyway...

I liked this episode, in my opinion is probably the best one so far. Although it felt more like a final episode then a mid-season one and it was a little too fast-paced (it could have been divided in two parts, the first being all that recovering memory stuff and the second being the actual "fight")... but considering the standards the series set in the first half, this was an awesome episode.

Sure there were some holes in the stories, a couple of "Deus Ex Machina" that helped Shu and some events gave the feeling that they were forced into the episode... but I blaim all that to the fact that they had to do everything in just 20 minutes... if they made this in a two-part episode, things would've been a lot smoother.

Don't get me wrong, I like this series... I find it really entertaining and enjoy watching the episodes, especially because the drawing and the animations are really good. But GC is NOT an anime to be taken too seriously (especially plotwise), otherwise you will end up hating the series. If you want a more serious anime, with dense characters and thick plots, then I suggest you look somewhere else.

Edit: After reading here I rewatched the final "bubble scene"... how the hell did Gai's longcoat flew all the way to Shuu? Is it magical or something? Anyway, everyone knows that when a MC starts wearing a longcoat, he will turn into a badass hero... Go for it Shu, you can win this war with the powers of the magical longcoat!

Last edited by Xeones; 2012-01-13 at 12:57.
Old 2012-01-13, 12:48   Link #84
HelpeRX

Conclusion to My previous comment

I was fully baffled by everything that has been happening: The first thing is when Inori asked Gai if she loved shu, Gai in his mind said so you too chose him. By too what did he mean after watching today's episode I think he meant that because like hows Shus sister fell in love with shu the same happend with Inori and how Gai always loved shus sister because remember when asked why he was doing all this was because to once again hold a woman in his arms. Now Shus sister told shu lets make our genes one it was code word for lets have sex because she said I will show you a good time. Now did Gai and Inori have any relationship being that she went in his room and shu saw that had a feeling they were having sex but I think it was really because of her blood which can help the virus. Now is Inori a doll being that she was created for the person to bring back Shus sister so really she is just a doll like in darker than black. She herself doesnt know about emotions and has to ask Gai and others about what she is feeling at a given instance. Now I dont get why Shus sister tried killing Gai was it that she wanted to make sure no one came in the way between her and shu? Gai was waiting for shu to come to tell him the truth but instead she came. Now who does inori love and the thing is really does it matter if she really is artificial? Will shu end up with the other girl being that she does love him. This is too much information lol

After re watching certain parts of the episode, I came to the conclusion that the Adam And Even was that they had sex and because of it created a whole human race aka incest. Now apparently the rock that she touched had the essence of Eves soul I believe that was then transsferd to Shus sister who needed to find her adam whos more perfect than her own brother right? What do you guys think? The fact that this anime is LOST Christmas and everything definitely shows this.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:03   Link #85
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I'm still waiting for the explanation on how he can see voids.
Those infected with the apocalypse virus can see voids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
mechalord@ Here,like always http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/
Thank you, very much. I should bookmark this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpeRX View Post
After re watching certain parts of the episode, I came to the conclusion that the Adam And Even was that they had sex and because of it created a whole human race aka incest. Now apparently the rock that she touched had the essence of Eves soul I believe that was then transsferd to Shus sister who needed to find her adam whos more perfect than her own brother right? What do you guys think? The fact that this anime is LOST Christmas and everything definitely shows this.
I don't think they are blood relations, just being raised together by the same people, in isolation. It's very likely both were being use in experiments. Shu has blocked out a lot of his past. Both may have been genetically engineered to interface with the rock. Mana was being used as a lab rat. It is very likely that Shu was being used for experiments as well.

Not any female infected with the apocalypse virus can be "eve," I'm assuming, as Keido went to great lengths to clone her and tried to find a new vessel for Mana.

Shu is referred to as the King by Daath and Daath sort of finds him the appropriate mate for Mana.

Daath seems insanely powerful and he was sort of marrying off Mana like a father marries off a daughter. He sort of shrugged off a pocket dimension collapsing around him and killed off Keido by touching him with his finger. Daath also treats Keido like his junio and Keido had to make a pact with him to get to Mana.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:04   Link #86
Soji

Nah...he still end up with Inori ,I'm sure of this (especially after this episode. ).About Mana I'm sure she really does loves Shubut the virus twist her mind made her Yandere
Old 2012-01-13, 13:10   Link #87
HelpeRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Those infected with the apocalypse virus can see voids.

Thank you, very much. I should bookmark this page.

I don't think they are blood relations, just being raised together by the same people in isolation. It's very likely both were being use in experiments. Shu has blocked out a lot of his past. Both may have been genetically engineered to interface with the rock. Mana was being used as a lab rat. It is very likely that Shu was being used for experiments as well.

Not any female infected with the apocalypse virus can be "eve," I'm assuming, as Keido went to great lengths to clone her and tried to find a new vessel for Mana.

Shu is referred to as the King by Daath and Daath sort of finds him the appropriate mate for Mana.

Daath seems insanely powerful and he was sort of marrying off Mana like a father marries off a daughter. He sort of shrugged off a pocket dimension collapsing around him and killed off Keido by touching him with his finger. Daath also treats Keido like his junior. Keido had to make a pact with him to get to Mana.
So you are saying that Shu is also artificially created? The fact that his new mom harkuo and refers her to haruko insted of mother and the fact that he was able to erase his memories no human do that obviously. But his hair still resembles haruko. This is show is trying me insane not making sense at the least. So Gai did love Mana and inori and they both loved shu>? What was the last thing that Gai was trying to tell shu about at the time when his sister showed up instead.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:12   Link #88
magnuskn

Well, Mana surely was precocious for her ( perceived via the type of body they gave her ) age. She probably had forcible sex with Gai/Triton and sounded pretty serious about doing Shu in that church.

The question is, what pushed her towards going that way? Was she simply insane? She didn't appear to be so in the beginning, but apparently the Apocalpyse virus kind of has a mind of its own and pushed her towards looking for a mate.

Oh, btw., Haruka obviously isn't Shu's real mother, as mentioned by Gai this episode.

Anyway, the story really didn't went where I expected it to go.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:13   Link #89
Xeones

Quote:
Nah...he still end up with Inori ,I'm sure of this (especially after this episode. ).About Mana I'm sure she really does loves Shubut the virus twist her mind made her Yandere
The way I see it, she only loved Shu as a brother at first... Only when she got infected with the Apocalypse Virus (which started to "take over" her body) is that she went crazy. She (Mana) didn't really loved Shu... it was only the Virus influence that made her do and say those things (like Gai said: "These cristals make people go insane").
Old 2012-01-13, 13:13   Link #90
Soji

Gai want tell him about the Mana shu dont know.Meaning how she become because the virus.
Xeones@ It's was like with Jun. Sure the virus made her insane, but brought out the feelings that she kept hidden or denied. Like Jun that began to hate his brother.Also if was only because the virus why Gai said* so you choice him as well*.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:21   Link #91
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
So you are saying that Shu is also artificially created? The fact that his new mom harkuo and refers her to haruko insted of mother and the fact that he was able to erase his memories no human do that obviously. But his hair still resembles haruko. This is show is trying me insane not making sense at the least. So Gai did love Mana and inori and they both loved shu>? What was the last thing that Gai was trying to tell shu about at the time when his sister showed up instead.
He's likely artificially created, too. The reason he looks like Haruka could be that his template was Kurosu Ouma.

There were some mad scientists at play here.

It's very likely that Mana could have been a clone of Kurosu's wife or a woman close to him. Very likely that Kurosu used his own DNA to create an artificial human to interface with the rock or spliced DNA from the rock with his DNA to create Shu.

Keido worked with Kurosu. Did Keido lust after Kurosu's wife? Why was he so obsessed with mating with Mana and killing off the human race?
Old 2012-01-13, 13:22   Link #92
Xeones

Quote:
Xeones@ It's was like with Jun. Sure the virus made her insane, but brought out the feelings that she kept hidden or denied. Like Jun that began to hate his brother.
That's very likely, that's why I wrote "at first" in my post. The point is that it was the virus that made her went "berserk" and lose notions of right, wrong and etc... otherwise I don't think she would ever do those things.

With Mana gone now... I think Inori will finally be free to be a "full" person on her own... and not just a vessel or a clone of someone else.

@mechalord: Artificial or not... I think that Haruka will anwser that question in the next few episodes. It's also a possiblity that she was born naturally, but something in her genetic code made her "ideal" for assimilating the virus, and that's why she was experimented on.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:32   Link #93
HelpeRX

Re

What did shu mean by SHE IS MY BLANK. Also thats still weird if she is a clone of her being that really thats like shu loving her sister. I did not think of the fact what jun said that it really does shu who you really are lol so really she did love that incest. Someone above said that she probably had sex with gai eh no there is no suggestion indicated that even being possible
Old 2012-01-13, 13:33   Link #94
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Well, Mana surely was precocious for her ( perceived via the type of body they gave her ) age. She probably had forcible sex with Gai/Triton and sounded pretty serious about doing Shu in that church.

The question is, what pushed her towards going that way? Was she simply insane? She didn't appear to be so in the beginning, but apparently the Apocalpyse virus kind of has a mind of its own and pushed her towards looking for a mate.

Oh, btw., Haruka obviously isn't Shu's real mother, as mentioned by Gai this episode.

Anyway, the story really didn't went where I expected it to go.
She didn't have sex with Triton. She couldn't have, because the mating process would lead to mass extinction in her condition. Keido wanted to resurrect her to take her virginity.

How do I put this...
orgasm = 100000 nukes going off, mass extinction for human race so new human race can be established.

Oh yeah, there was also that thing she had... she was yandere for Shu. She was Gasai Yuno for Shu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
The way I see it, she only loved Shu as a brother at first... Only when she got infected with the Apocalypse Virus (which started to "take over" her body) is that she went crazy. She (Mana) didn't really loved Shu... it was only the Virus influence that made her do and say those things (like Gai said: "These cristals make people go insane").

She didn't love Shu as a brother. They weren't real brother and sister. They were just being raised together by themselves, in isolation.

The Virus magnified her "feelings" for Shu. It put her in a higher emotional state, the Yandere state.

One of the reasons she hated Gai was because she wanted Shu to herself. She thought that if Gai told her of her infection, Shu would reject her... find her ugly.

When Shu called her a monster for trying to kill Triton... that made her go into crazy psycho mode. She was rejected and called a monster.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:37   Link #95
Manic
real men love pink

Eh i think some of the speculation is going a bit out there. Id say inori is the only one of them thats an artificial human since she was a special case cus they needed a new body for mana.

Quote:
That's very likely, that's why I wrote "at first" in my post. The point is that it was the virus that made her went "berserk" and lose notions of right, wrong and etc... otherwise I don't think she would ever do those things.
As far as going yandere and wanting to create a new race yeah, but as far as wanting to be with shu, who knows. Looks as tho her clone is following in her footsteps as she fell in love with and prolly will end up with shu. I wouldnt even be a bit surprised if inori by the end is a combination of mana and her personality.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:38   Link #96
magnuskn

Quote:
What did shu mean by SHE IS MY BLANK. Also thats still weird if she is a clone of her being that really thats like shu loving her sister. I did not think of the fact what jun said that it really does shu who you really are lol so really she did love that incest. Someone above said that she probably had sex with gai eh no there is no suggestion indicated that even being possible
What, you think that him ( Gai ) being shown with pants and ( after Manas breakdown ) bound and with no pants is not a big hint?

Quote:
She didn't have sex with Triton. She couldn't have, because the mating process would lead to mass extinction in her condition. Keido wanted to resurrect her to take her virginity.

How do I put this...
orgasm = 100000 nukes going off, mass extinction for human race so new human race can be established.
Uh, could you please source that? Because to me it looks like you just pulled that from nowhere.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:41   Link #97
HelpeRX

Quote:

How do I put this...

Oh yeah, there was also that thing she had... she was yandere for Shu. She was Gasai Yuno for Shu.

She didn't love Shu as a brother. They weren't real brother and sister. They were just being raised together by themselves, in isolation.

The Virus magnified her "feelings" for Shu. It put her in a higher emotional state, the Yandere state.

One of the reasons she hated Gai was because she wanted Shu to herself. She thought that if Gai told her of her infection, Shu would reject her... find her ugly.

When Shu called her a monster for trying to kill Triton... that made her go into crazy psycho mode. She was rejected and called a monster.
If thats true why did she say that I will only show you my bro this secret place she did see him as a brother.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:41   Link #98
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Haruka does sort of look like a fusion between Inori and Shu.

Omg. Haruka is raising her father's gene spliced clone and the clone of the clone of her mother is living her apartment.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:42   Link #99
HelpeRX

Re

I really liked this show and loved the romance between shu and inori but after watching this I think I just may be done with this show..... its too much for me to handle lol
Old 2012-01-13, 13:44   Link #100
Manic
real men love pink

well not like theres any source that says she raped triton either. I agree with mechalord, theres no way she had sex with him since the whole plot is that she chooses a partner and they mix their genes to make a new race.