Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-27, 16:29   Link #21
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

(Hi everyone! )

Oh God! It's been 8 years I can't believe it *0* Despite my watching-anime-time getting narrower and narrower by the years, I've always managed to free 20 min to watch my weekly Bleach episode :P Even though many episodes were mediocre, overall I enjoyed it very much (yes, even the fillers). I'm a bit sad about it since this was the only series which kept me in the anime world until now (I know I miss a lot of other good ones around, but there is a time when we don't have as much time as we would like anymore...).

I enjoyed that "last" episode, even though many elements were missing, the anime team did a good job wrapping this up!
The fight with Ginjo was a pleasure to the eyes (even though I didn't care in the manga), same for the little Tsukishima-Shishigawara moment, I won't hide you that I got some tears rolling down...(; ; ) And I just love the overall closure we got, Ichigo saying "See you later" to Rukia, as if he was saying it to the public, got a big smile from me ^^

Though at that point, the catching-up with the manga was dangerously imminent, this break will only be beneficial to the series.
Let's wish for Bleach to come back better than ever!!! ^^b

I will miss you Ichigo...I will miss you Rukia...but more importantly, I will miss you Nii-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :'(

(Nii-sama!!! Come back hotter than ever! )
Old 2012-03-27, 17:09   Link #22
Subzero00

the manga is so close to the official ending so why couldn't they just wait a few for months and give the anime the real ending. also whats the chances of the anime returnin and how long u think the wait will be
Old 2012-03-27, 17:39   Link #23
alarmadadna hadi

This was the first time a bleach episode actually got hold of emotions in me, I ended up enjoying it much more than the manga.

I actually prefer this kind of ending to series, sure, the aizen battle had the world at stake, but highlighting personal developments (in this case ichigo) goes a longer way with me as it felt like a "personal" ending of sorts.

Ginjo was also my type of villian, the guy's so imperfect, he sometimes makes a fool of himself, but that makes him relatable and more interesting. Although I can't really say I cared much about Xcution.

I wonder if this is the first time ichi kills a human?

Overall bleach may have had terrible storylines and simplistic plots, but in some freak way it could also rarely create good expressive moments.
Old 2012-03-27, 18:04   Link #24
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
the manga is so close to the official ending so why couldn't they just wait a few for months and give the anime the real ending. also whats the chances of the anime returnin and how long u think the wait will be

I think this last arc will take 2 years, personally. Maybe we'll see a continuation 18-24 months down the line, if there's enough interest. We'll have to see how well it is received in the manga first.
Old 2012-03-27, 18:22   Link #25
sayde

Just finished watching the end of the final battle. I was rather impressed with the animation. But above all else, it was pretty cool to see the anime bring back the speed clones again for the finale. I'm pretty sure the manga didn't do that. It was also awesome to see Ginjou defend against it in the way that he did. So for that brief scene alone, this episode was well worth it for me. For some reason, I'm not all too saddened to see the anime end just yet. Maybe the shock of it all will hit me later on should I one day come to accept that the anime has absolutely no chance of making a return once the manga ends. So I like to think that the anime is merely going on an extended hiatus. And to that end, I bid this anime adieu...for now.
Old 2012-03-27, 18:30   Link #26
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

That was a fairly good ending *nod*

Though Ginjou's bankai form didn't do him justice in animated from the waste down
Old 2012-03-27, 18:47   Link #27
cj1277

I enjoyed the ending, i dont really want to see it end but i can't pretend that if it does end here for good that it was acceptable.

The Climax of the story is over (Aizen) and i rather see a anime end with restoration (of both Ichigo's power and SS military forces) than in disarray where i would've had too many questions. Didn't enjoy many fillers but overall have to say this is one of my top 5 anime/mangas.

So with that in mind i want to say farewell Bleach i came in late to the series but you had me hooked these last 5 years.
Old 2012-03-27, 19:23   Link #28
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Can't believe Bleach anime is ending. I do feel sad. I'll remember it for all the amazing times and memorable scenes I couldn't help but watch over and over again. Byakuya's senbonzakura. Aizen being an epic troll. Both of the Grimmjows fights with Ichigo. Ulquiorra walking down the staircase. And my personal favourite episode, Orihime saying goodbye to Ichigo. It totally pushed the boundaries of what I'm used to seeing in a shounen.

Very good times for me on the forum discussing Bleach anime, I'll miss it.
Old 2012-03-27, 21:06   Link #29
Mateus

Maybe Bleach can take a similar route like FMA: Brotherhood with a reboot sticking closer to the manga without so much filler in-between?
Old 2012-03-27, 21:08   Link #30
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Maybe Bleach can take a similar route like FMA: Brotherhood with a reboot sticking closer to the manga without so much filler in-between?
In [HD] 1080p! That's not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all...
Old 2012-03-27, 21:40   Link #31
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I'm just gonna leave this here
Spoiler for Dat A..:
a worthwhile END indeed, would this count as NSFW?
Old 2012-03-27, 22:43   Link #32
sky black swordman

It the show really ending ? I heard that it was not ending .

Or is it just stopping for a while or taking a break because the anime caught up to manga. Because I think It would be waste to it here but then again if it did end then this the last episode was done right . But I wish it end with the anime ended at the same time the manga does .

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-03-27 at 22:55.
Old 2012-03-27, 23:07   Link #33
Lendial

I dont really feel a sense of loss, i havent watched an episode for several months though its a shame for those who were still watching and waiting patiently.
Old 2012-03-28, 00:00   Link #34
FBZ

Send a message via ICQ to FBZ Send a message via AIM to FBZ
well it's been a long run. I enjoyed this series and even a few of its fillers. Anyway I hope it comes back when the manga finishes the ending.
Old 2012-03-28, 04:40   Link #35
XxSleepyxX
Learner

It ended... so sad. I enjoyed Bleach's fillers it felt like the author probably wanted to use them in the manga, but his editor said it wouldn't work. That only thing that irks me is that Ichigo's Dad story was never told. Are they ever going to tell the story of Kurosaki Isshin?... Hollow Ichigo you didn't get any screentime either sniffles.
Old 2012-03-28, 06:40   Link #36
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I'm just gonna leave this here
Spoiler for Dat A..:
a worthwhile END indeed, would this count as NSFW?
some fan service before she goes?

Old 2012-03-28, 06:48   Link #37
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

hm...i havent watch bleach anime for years and where does the anime ends
Old 2012-03-28, 11:35   Link #38
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
I think this last arc will take 2 years, personally. Maybe we'll see a continuation 18-24 months down the line, if there's enough interest. We'll have to see how well it is received in the manga first.
Ya, took awhile for the Inuyasha anime to start back up but it finished where it left off a few years later.
Old 2012-03-28, 12:53   Link #39
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

And so it finally ends. I'm considering going all the way back to episode 1 and marathoning the entire anime series just for nostalgia's sake And to see the advances/changes in animation during these 8 years...
Old 2012-03-28, 13:47   Link #40
Kilian
6:11

Damn, there go 7.5 years of my life... Well, there were highs and definitely to many lows but at the end of the day I still watched every episode. And I agree, ending it with the Aizen arc would have been better.
Closed Thread